Chapter 7
908 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Xiao Yu tilted his head up more, his nose grazed over Fen Bais face. Fen Bai moved his other hand to the other side of Xiao Yu's nape. Xiao Yu parted his lips a little, his face was flushed and he wanted Fen Bai to kiss him, but Fen Bai didn't move. Xiao Yu pulled Fen Bai down more until Fen Bai layed over the top of Xiao Yu, their breaths mixing together. Finally Fen Bai dipped his head down gently sucking on Xiao Yu's lips. Xiao Yu moaned lightly as he wrapped his legs around Fen Bai's waist so their crotches could rub against each other.

Fen Bai bit down on Xiao Yu's bottom lip pulling back then going back to kissing. Xiao Yu tried to follow along with Fen Bai's movements but he wasn't good at kissing. Fen Bai pushed his tongue into Xiao Yu's mouth, Xiao Yu felt his whole body tingle when their tongues touched sliding along each other. Xiao Yu opened his mouth wider as Fen Bai hungrily ravaged the inside of his mouth, moving his tongue along Xiao Yu's soft palate and cheeks. Xiao Yu stuck his own tongue deeper into Fen Bais mouth, groaning as soon as Fen Bai sucked on his tongue as if performing oral.

Xiao Yu was dry humping against Fen Bai wantonly as he tried to undo his shirt. But his chest was pressed down into the bed by Fen Bai's own bare chest. The sounds of their kissing was all that could be heard in the room, Fen Bai reached down into Xiao Yu's shorts playing with his already hard cock, he pulled away from Xiao Yu's face, breaking their kiss but Xiao Yu moved up; his lips were swollen and red. Xiao Yu whined out.

"More, More."

Fen Bai pushed Xiao Yu down onto the soft mattress pulling off all of Xiao Yu's clothes leaving his own shorts on, even though his cock was straining against the fabric. Fen Bai dipped down to suck on Xiao Yu's nipples, running his tongue against the pale chest when switching to the other side. Xiao Yu put his foot between Fen Bai's thighs to rub against the clothed cock. Fen Bai grunted out, stopped Xiao Yu and moved down the bed swallowing the small hard cock in one go.

"Fu~ Ah, ah."

Xiao Yu couldn't help moaning, reaching down and clutching on to two fistfulls of Fen Bai's hair grinding against his face. The plump sack below his cock was massaged intermittently with his taint. It seemed as if he was experiencing many firsts with Fen Bai as Xiao Yu had never received head before; he couldn't last long, especially when Fen Bai sucked on his head and stuck the tip of his tongue against his piss hole. Xiao Yu's thighs closed tightly around Fen Bai's as he came crying out loudly.

"Ngg. Ahh, ah, huhh."

Fen Bai got up and spat Xiao Yu's cum into his hand.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

Xiao Yu's hole was twitching without Fen Bai touching it. Cum soaked fingers entered Xiao Yu's behind to work him open. Every few pumps of his fingers Fen Bai rubbed against Xiao Yu's prostate to tease him. Xiao Yu tried to reach out to rub Fen Bais cock but couldn't reach with his legs pushed to his chest.

"I want it, want it."

Xiao Yu whined like a child. Fen Bai used his clean hand to grab around the cock imprint through his shorts, showing off his size.

"Is this what you want?"

Xiao Yu nodded trying to put his legs down but Fen Bai grabbed a hold of his ankles to keep his legs in place, Fen Bai's cum soaked hand pushed three fingers in easily, his other hand grabbed Xiao Yu's ball sack, squeezing a little.

"Ah, AH. It's sensitive."

"You want my cock?"

un

"Where do you want it?"

Xiao Yu spread his ass wide to showcase his wet twitching hole.

"I like it when Mr Fen fucks me deep. Fuck me Mr Fen."

Fen Bai's cock was throbbing while Xiao Yu spoke. Fen Bai slid the front of his shorts down not bothering to take them off fully. His cock was rock hard, the head was a deep red and the veins running up and down the length were protruding more that usual. Fen Bai grabbed a bottle of lube from the draw dripping some on his dirty hand to stroke his cock wetting it. Xiao Yu couldn't take his eyes away, staring at it hungry.

After what seemed like an eternity to Xiao Yu, Fen Bai finally pushed his cock deep inside Xiao Yu's hot hole. Fen Bai's cock was a little bigger than usual today stretching Xiao Yu until his insides began to spasm around Fen Bai. Xiao Yu pinched his own nipples with one hand the other stroking his limp cock. Fen Bai pulled out a little, pushing all the way back in letting Xiao Yu feel how deep his cock could reach inside him. Fen Bai then moved Xiao Yu's legs to rest on his shoulders as he pumped in and out not thrusting too fast at first. Xiao Yu pulled Fen Bai's head down to sloppily kiss him, he moved his tongue around Fen Bai's mouth with no technique but liking how it felt any way.

Xiao Yu's cock was hard now poking Fen Bai's lower stomach, sitting up Fen Bai pulled out until only a little of the length was left inside rubbing the head of his cock against Xiao Yu's prostate.

"Ah,Ah,AH"

Xiao Yu's moans called out in time with the thrusting he reached down to play with his lower region but Fen Bai pulled his hands by his wrists to lay at his sides bucking his hips up harder against the prostate. Xiao Yu's moans turned into screams of pleasure mixing with Fen Bai's low grunts. Xiao Yu's body spasmed then stiffened his asshole clutching tightly around Fen Bai, his moans went silent but his mouth hung open as if he was still moaning. A small spurt of cum ejaculating from his cock.

Fen Bai pulled out to sit against the headboard of the bed, rubbing the cum on Xiao Yu's stomach into his snow like skin.

"Hurry up and ride me."

Fen Bai gripped around the base of his dripping cock shaking it a little. Xiao Yu was still out of breath from cumming for a second time but still sat up to straddle Fen Bai. Fen Bai squirted more lube onto his cock head before Xiao Yu sat down to push it inside of himself. Fen Bai sat back as Xiao Yu tried to fit the whole length inside his small body.

"Fu~ It's too big."

Xiao Yu had a little over half of the length inside his ass but already felt like his insides were being punctured. Xiao Yu started to bounce up and down on what could fit inside him, trying to stretch his hole to fit more of Fen Bai. Some time later an inch of Fen Bai's cock was all that was left but Xiao Yu really couldn't take any more. Fen Bai made do with it, holding onto Xiao Yu's hips, he bounced Xiao Yu up then down. At first he was slow paced but quickened after a few pumps, then held Xiao Yu's hips in place, with just the head inserted and Fen Bai thrust his hips up into Xiao Yu swollen hole. Xiao Yu gasped and moaned. Fen Bai picked up the pace with every thrust until he was ramming his whole cock into Xiao Yu.

"Ah, Ah, it's stabbing me ah, ah. Too big, ah, Too big."

Xiao Yu held onto the headboard on either side of Fen Bai's head with his back arched. Fen Bai moved his hands down from Xiao Yu's hips to his ass cheek pulling them apart as if he wanted to tear them apart. Xiao Yu could feel every curve and vein on Fen Bias cock because of how tight his hole was in this position; his moans never stopped even when he felt his insides would be pierced through; he wanted it deeper. Fen Bai' entire body was dripping in sweat as he rammed hard into Xiao Yu, his grunting getting louder with every thrust, Fen Bai was basically growling like a wild animal when he pulled Xiao Yu fully onto his swollen cock, breeding deep inside Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu screamed as he felt Fen Bai's cock swell inside him as warm cum squirted into the deepest parts of his hole. Fen Bai lightly bounced Xiao Yu up and down, Some cum leaked from Xiao Yu's sensitive hole coating Fen Bai's thicket and ballsack.

"No more, No more."

Xiao Yu snaked his arms around Fen Bai, licking his neck as he begged for mercy. Fen Bai kept bouncing Xiao Yu for a little longer before pulling out letting the left over cum mixed with lube leak out. Xiao Yu laid on Fen Bai the both of them covered in sweat, Xiao Yu felt like his body was made of lead as he was so tired, Fen Bai's little brother started to wake up after a short break, sandwiched between both of their stomachs.

"huh? More?!"

Xiao Yu was rolled over to be pressed down, his mouth blocked by Fen Bai's lips while his tongue was ravished. Fen Bai lifted his head looking at Xiao Yu with a smirk.

"Un, once more... maybe twice."

. . . . . .

Fen Bai woke up before Xiao Yu who slept as if he was a corpse. Fen Bai got out of their messy bed to shower. Dried cum and lube had created a thick layer on his pubes, as if he tried to style them with gel. By the time Fen Bai finished cleaning his body, Xiao Yu had woken up and took a picture of Fen Bai walking out of the bathroom naked.

"Don't take pictures."

"Why? you look handsome."

Fen Bai didn't answer, only walking over snatching the camera from Xiao Yu.

"Go back to sleep you still look tired."

Xiao Yu pouted as he rolled on the bed before lying on his stomach. His ass had been filled with so much cum it head leaked then dried down his thigh as well as on his butt cheeks. Fen Bai lifted the camera, snapping a picture of Xiao Yu's dirty body and his sleeping face, that also had dried cum around it. In the living room Fen Bai walked in to see only Xiu Chenle sitting drinking a coffee.

"Twins?"

"Sleeping, Xiao Yu?"

"Sleeping."

"Hehe, looks like we both played a little too rough last night."

Fen Bai made himself a black coffee then sat opposite Xiu Chenle, neither one of them talking. Xiu CHenle sighed defeatedly.

"Fine, fine. You win Fen Bai."

Last night when Fen Bai and Xiu Chenle talked privately in the house; the topic was of course about Xiao Yu and the lack of information Fen Bai could find. Xiu Chenle had been working hard to dig around wherever he had his connections but most came up empty or unwilling to share out information, lest it come back to bite them. Xiu Chenle was however able to find out the background of the man who had dropped Xiao Yu off at The Night Bird following this scent until it led back to one man.

"Lin Huanli."

When Xiu Chenle had found out the father of Xiao Yu was in fact one of the underworld kings, all he wanted to do was run far away and hide, but Fen Bai had been relentless when he figured out Xiu Chenle had information about Xiao Yu that he wasn't willing to share.

"Fen Bai, maybe you should consider laying low, I've heard no news on the buyers end but this could be the calm before the storm, especially if Lin Huanli's acquaintance is the one who wanted to buy Lin Yu."

"You only found a name, nothing else?"

"Fen Bai this is as far as I'm willing to go; Lin Huanli is crazy you know that and you have his son, Do you think he would be willing to let you play around with his own son like this? No."

"Then why is someone else able to keep his son, who is the buyer? What's his price?"

"Fen Bai, this is dangerous territory, don't risk everything you've worked for. For Lin Yu. If you want more information go straight to the source and ask Lin Yu"

Fen Bai dropped the conversation at that dissatisfied. Xiao Yu came in with the twins in tow, complaining about being hungry. Xiu Chenle looked over at Fen Bai pleadingly.

"Master Fen Bai, won't you treat this humble servant to a lavish meal."

"Fuck off."

Xiao Yu and the twins laughed, Xiu chenle didn't give up though quickly standing up to caress Xiao Yu's cheek then pinching the twins cheeks.

"Master Fen Bai, think of these children. How can you let children go hungry."

Fen Bai looked like he was about to say a snarky comment, but received a cold glare from Xiu Chenle. Xiao Yu stepped away from Xiu Chenle a little speaking up too.

"Mr Fen's cooking truly is the best."

Fen Bai stood up ruffling Xiao Yu slightly damp hair from his shower.

"What do you want to eat?"

Xiu Chenle jumped with excitement about to list off all his favourite dishes. Fen Bai glared at him.

"I didn't ask you."

"uh, Xiu Chenle can choose. I don't mind what we eat. As long as Mr Fen makes it I'll like it."

Fen Bai walked into the kitchen, Xiu Chenle following behind, mentioning various dishes he wanted. The twins took hold of Xiao Yu's hands to take him outside to the beach wanting to find pretty shells. KaiLin was more talkative now with Xiao Yu, taking the initiative to talk first.

"Mr Fen must really like you. He treats you well."

Xiao Yu didn't know how to react and only stayed silent taking a picture of the twins as they crouched around a crab.

"Does Xiu Chenle treat you two well?"

"Un. Last night he said we could continue our studies if we want and we won't need to accompany him to the club anymore."

BaiLin spoke as he picked up shells before throwing them cause they were too ugly. The three spent thirty minutes at the beach before being called back for breakfast. Xiao Yu sat close to Fen Bai as he tried to eat neater in front of other people, but still ended up with food around his mouth and table space in front of him. The twins ate fast but didn't spill any food on themselves. Xiu Chenle looked at them endearingly happy that they were eating well. Fen Bai was the odd one sitting at the table but not touching any food, only drinking another cup of coffee.

"The twins and I will be going on a hike, will the two of you join?"

Xiao Yu was excited at the idea of sight seeing whilst hiking and could take pretty pictures, but Fen Bai declined, saying there was something else they would be doing. Xiao Yu tried to hide his disappointment and finish his meal. At noon the twins and Xiu Chenle set off for their hike, Fen Bai called Xiao yu to sit next to him on the couch, stating he had something important he needed to discuss with Xiao Yu. He sat down obediently scared at what Fen Bai was going to say.

"Lin Huanli, have you heard of this man?"

Xiao Yu paled at the mention of his fathers name, his eyes already prickly with tears. He opened his mouth to speak but couldn't think of anything to say. Fen Bai reached over dragging Xiao Yu into his lap Xiao Yu was now shaking.

"Lin Yu. What characters?"

"琳 (lín) meaning "fine jade, gem" 愉 (yú) meaning "pleasant, delightful." My Mother named me. I only moved in with my father when I was three."

Lin Yu had buried his head into Fen Bai's chest so his words were muffled.

"Pretty name. What's your mother's name?"

"Yui Haruka. She was japanese. She died when I was five. After her death my father stopped letting me out of my room sending maids to wait on me and teach me."

"You're half japanese?"

Fen Bai pulled Lin Yu's face up to look over his features but Lin Yu shook off his hands burying his face back into Fen Bai. Lin Yu hated talking about his home life, in his eyes his father was a man made of pure evil. Fen Bai stroked the top of Lin Yu's head, he had originally wanted to force Lin Yu to speak about his father and his acquaintances but couldn't bare pushing too hard, seeing Lin Yu's reaction at the mention of just a name. Fen Bai patted Lin Yu's butt so he could stand up and checked his watch.

"Get ready, we have 20 minutes."

Lin Yu asked what they were doing but Fen Bai just told him to not forget his camera and hurry up. Fen Bai drove fast still not telling Lin Yu where they were going. He grew a little panicked thinking maybe Fen Bai would be getting rid of him now that he knew who his father was. Fen Bai parked the car then turned the keys to shut off the engine. Lin Yu was staring at his shoes he had worn the Air Force IXs. These were the shoes Fen Bai bought him, he was wearing the clothes Fen Bai bought him too. He didn't want to leave Fen Bai, Fen Bai treated him well and looked after him giving him things as well as helping him with his 3D puzzle. He even bought him a camera to take pretty pictures.

"I don't want to leave Mr Fen."

"what are you talking about?"

"Mr Fen wants to get rid of me, right?"

Fen Bai stared at Lin Yu with a bewildered expression. He shook his head but didn't talk, only getting out of the car and opening Lin Yu's door. Fen Bai held Lin Yu's hand as they walked towards a helicopter. Lin Yu slowed down his steps but Fen Bai pulled him to keep up.

"Get on."

Lin Yu was helped inside, then Fen Bai followed behind sitting next to Lin Yu buckling the harness for Lin Yu and putting on his head set before doing his own. The helicopter started moving up and Lin Yu grasped Fen Bai's hand tight, scared of what would happen. After the helicopter had reached a safe height they moved forward heading towards the edge of the island. From up high they could see everything the island had to offer in terms of beauty. The lush mountains filled with greenery and the clear sea reflecting the bright sky. Fen Bai knocked against Lin Yu's camera to remind him to take pictures. Lin Yu's hands were shaking and he could barely focus on the scenery properly, so the pictures were most likely a little blurred. Next they flew towards a dormant volcano that was covered in bright green shrubbery Lin Yu had calmed down enough now to take proper pictures and was now leaning across Fen Bai to see more of the volcano.

Next they circled round to another beach on the island, heading out to sea to look at the dolphins jumping through the water. Lin Yu had never seen dolphins, he couldn't help but point like a small child exclaiming loudly. Fen Bai took the camera from Lin Yu since he was busy counting how many dolphins there were, he took pictures of the dolphins then took one of Lin Yu with crescent eyes as he laughed happily. The pilot turned the helicopter to head back when the dolphins had dove under the water, not returning to the surface until they were further away from land.

Lin Yu felt a little giddy getting down from the helicopter; all his anxieties from before seemed as if they were all forgotten as he couldn't stop commenting about the dolphins. When they arrived back at the car Fen Bai pushed Lin Yu against his door leaning down to kiss him lightly. Lin Yu stuck his tongue, out addicted now to Fen Bai sucking on it. Lin Yu pulled on Fen Bai trying to kiss him deeper but ended up moving his tongue around Fen Bai's lips and chin.

"You need to work on your kissing skills."

"Then teach me."

Lin Yu pulled Fen Bai back down but was only given a small peck, before being ushered into the car to leave. Back at the house Xiu Chenli had returned shortly after Fen Bai and Lin Yu. Xiu Chenle entered after the twins, when he saw Lin Yu sitting with Fen Bai he was shocked but relieved that nothing bad had happened. The Next few days on the island, Fen Bai would take Lin Yu out on different activities returning to the beach houe for dinner then fucking him a few times before sleeping. Lin Yu felt as if he was experiencing heaven on earth never wanting to go back to A City, lest something bad happen.

On their last day everyone started day drinking cocktails as they lazed around on the deck, looking over the beautiful view. There were two pictures left to take on the camera. Lin Yu took a picture of the twins snuggled on either side of Xiu Chenle, their faces were lightly flushed from drinking. Lin Yu wanted the last picture to be of him and Fen Bai but last time Fen Bai had told him not to take pictures of him. Lin Yu turned the camera to beach to take another picture of the view, but before he could press the shutter Fen Bai put his hand in front of the camera blocking the lens.

"Take a picture of us."

Fen Bai pulled Lin Yu onto his lap, Lin Yu lifted the camera turning so he could take a selfie. Fen Bai turned his head and he nibbled on Lin Yu's ear, causing for the picture to be taken when Lin Yu was giggling against Fen Bai's face. The group of people were reluctant when the day finally ended but still woke early the next morning to catch their seperate flights home.

10