Chapter 8
836 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Returning back to A City Fen Bai hired people to find information about Lin Huanli and all the people who had ever worked with him, He knew Lin Yu wouldn't be willing to share too much information about his past, so he could only turn to his subordinates to do the tedious work for him.

It was their second day back and Fen Bai was returning to work again, but before he left he introduced an elderly woman to Lin Yu as she would be the next housemaid.

"Hello Xiao Yu, I'm Fan Mi but just call me grandma Mi, okay?."

Fen Bai stood next to Grandma as he told Lin Yu more.

"Her husband is the man who works on the gardens everyday but you haven't met him yet. I had intended for Grandma Mi to work as my house maid when I first moved in here but she already has a job as a nanny, so I couldn't hire her. I've known her for a long time so you don't need to worry about anything, okay?"

Lin Yu nodded hesitantly but still bowed to Grandma Mi greeting her politely. Grandma Mi walked into the kitchen while Fen Bai stood at the front entrance putting his shoes on. Lin Yu moved closer.

"Can't I come too?"

"No, Stay home and behave. Use the gym if you want but don't touch the weights, also no using the swimming pool unless I'm home."

Fen Bai stood up straightening out his suit.

"What pool and gym?"

Lin Yu had never been shown these things since he had started living here and Fen Bai had never spoken of these rooms before. Were they new?

Fen Bai: . . .

"What kind of fucking house tour were you given? I had always wondered why you didn't even know where the glasses and chopsticks were kept. Never mind ask Grandma Mi to properly show you the house. I'll be back later tonight."

Fen Bai kissed Lin Yu deeply then left. Lin Yu didn't really know what to do with Fen Bai not home; Lin Yu stood in front of the door lost, he only snapped out of his thoughts when Grandma Mi had called for breakfast.

Half way through the morning Lin Yu looked through his bags of gifts from Lu YiFeng and chose to make a birdhouse from one of the woodwork kits, since building and painting would take most of the day, easing his mind from thoughts of Fen Bai. Unlike Aunty Chi, Fen Bai had instructed Grandma Mi she could leave at 8:00 pm as long as dinner was prepared and eaten by Lin Yu.

At 8:30 pm Lin Yu had finished the bird house and painted the roof a bright red colour. With nothing to do he began to feel lonely, he didn't know when Fen Bai would be coming back from work; without being tired he showered then dressed in one of Fen Bais pajama shirts snuggling into Fen Bai's bed. When they had returned Fen Bai let him move into his bedroom, even his merry go round puzzle had been placed on the bedside table.

Fen Bai returned a little tipsy from a business dinner at 10:30 pm. Lin Yu hadn't fallen asleep yet and sat upright when Fen Bai entered the room.

"You should be asleep, it's late."

"it's not that late. Besides, I'm not a child and I don't need a full night's sleep."

Lin Yu got out of bed, hugging Fen Bai around the waist tightly. Fen Bai had been in the process of removing his clothes to shower since he reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. His slight tipsiness makes him more impatient than usual, he lightly snapped at Lin Yu.

"Don't stick too close, get back into bed so you don't get cold."

Lin Yu stepped back sadly as Fen Bai walked into the bathroom running the water for the shower without closing the door. Lin Yu stood in place until he heard the shower stop, he rushed back into bed pretending to sleep. Fen Bai walked to his closet putting on underwear then getting into bed beside Lin Yu.

Lin Yu's back was facing Fen Bai as he laid on his back. He raised his arm rubbing the back of his hand against Lin Yu's back.

"stop pretending to sleep, come here."

Lin Yu didn't move as if he really was asleep. Fen Bai turned over and dragged Lin Yu closer to him kissing the back of his hair.

"I saw the bird house, you did well."

Lin Yu rolled over and snuggled into Fen Bai until there wasn't any space between them. Fen Bai didn't continue to talk and held Lin Yu close rubbing his back until Lin Yu had fallen asleep. before falling asleep himself.

. . . . . .

Over a period of four days, Lin Yu had completed another two 3D puzzles, as well as made small animals out of air drying clay painting them once they were dry. Everyday he would need to distract himself so he wouldn't miss Fen Bai too much, but everytime Grandma Mi would leave and he would complete his crafts loneliness would creep back, as if it was suffocating him. Aside from loneliness, fear would also haunt Lin Yu constantly; ever since they had returned to A city he had a feeling that the happiness between Fen Bai and him wouldn't last.

This particular night Fen Bai still wasn't home by 11:00 pm and since he didn't have a cell phone, he had no way of contacting Fen Bai to know when he would be home. Lin Yu walked into the kitchen wanting to find something to drink so he could calm down. Two hours later Lin Yu had drunk one bottle of white wine and countless shots of rum.

Not long after Lin Yu had been drinking for two hours, Fen Bai came back home completely sober looking exhausted. Lin Yu didn't hear the door open as he sat on the floor, the bottle of rum on the coffee table and the wine bottle on the floor. Lin Yu was trying to pour another shot but missed the glass pouring rum into the table instead. Fen Bai walked into the lit up living room and saw Lin Yu lapping up alcohol from the coffee table like a drunk dog.

Fen Bai: . . .

Fen Bai walked into the Living room sitting down behind Lin Yu on the sofa but Lin Yu was still trying to clean up the alcohol on the table with his mouth, so he didn't notice Fen Bai had returned. Fen Bai knew that Lin Yu was missing Fen Bai whenever he left for work but he couldn't take time off until he knew the identity of the man who was after Lin Yu, so far all his efforts had ended in nothing. Fen Bai rested his head back rubbing his temples sighing loudly. Lin Yu jumped and ended up choking on rum. After coughing violently he looked up at Fen Bai with red eyes. Lin Yu crawled forward hugging Fen Bai's calves

"Missed you, really missed you."

Lin yu kept mumbling against Fen Bai pants moving upward slowly. Fen Bai opened his legs and Lin Yu rubbed his face against Fen Bai's crotch, Lin Yu held onto Fen Bais hips as he rubbed his face down harder, sometimes licking other times opening his mouth trying to stuff the clothed half hard cock into his mouth. Fen Bai looked behind Lin Yu and could see the empty bottle of wine.

"You drank so much."

Lin Yu nodded undoing Fen Bai's belt and pants licking the cock through Fen Bai's underwear.

"Hungry?"

Un. Lin Yu pulled Fen Bai's cock out of his underwear, rubbing his face against Fen Bai's thick pubic hair smelling his deep musk, before starting on the length of Fen Bai's cock Lin Yu stuffed one of Fen Bai's balls into his mouth, sucking as if it were a lolly, he spat it out then plopped the other one in his mouth slurping loudly.

Fen Bai reached down to pull Lin Yu's hair back so he could watch Lin Yu. Lin Yu sucked on the two eggs until they were wet, shining with spit. Next he took the head of Fen Bai's cock sticking the tip of his tongue against Fen Bai's piss hole, tasting the pre cum that had appeared. Lin Yu finally stuffed the hole head in his mouth bobbing his head slowly, then taking it out to spit all over it before stuffing it back into his mouth, forcing his head down further until he gagged.

Lin Yu spat the cock out again it was now covered in spit, Lin Yu wrapped both hands around the bottom half stroking the veiny length while he rubbed his face against the top covering his face in his own spit. Fen Bai pinched Lin Yu's chin, lifting his head to look at him.

"Open your mouth."

Fen Bai spat into Lin Yu's mouth then pushed his cock back in until Lin Yu gagged taking his cock out fully, Fen Bai spat into Lin Yu's mouth again, his cock and Lin Yu's face were covered in both of their spit. Fen Bai let go of Lin Yu letting him continue as he pleased. Lin Yu shoved the cock back in his mouth to the back of his throat, forcing it down until it hurt, keeping it deep in his throat swallowing around its girth. Lin yu kept shoving it deeper down his throat until Fen Bai lightly moved his head back. Fen Bai took his soaked cock in his hand stroking roughly as he rubbed the tip over Lin Yu's face covering Lin Yu's face in cum.

Fen Bai bent down picking up Lin Yu so he could sit in Fen Bai's lap facing him. Fen Bai had cum so much that if Lin Yu opened his eyes cum would run into them. Fen Bai brought Lin Yu forward and licked the cum from Lin Yu's right cheek then kissed Lin Yu pushing his cum covered tongue into Lin Yu's mouth, afterwards pulling away again to lap at Lin Yu's left cheek and chin, going back to Lin Yu mouth to feed him the cum. Lastly Fen Bai licked away the cum from Lin Yu's nose and forehead kissing him deeper than before, until Lin Yu couldn't breathe.

Lin Yu's face was clean of cum now but was still a little wet and sticky. Fen Bai held Lin Yu close before he willed himself to ask a question he was sure to get no answer to.

"Xiao Yu, who is the man that wants you? Just tell me his name."

Lin Yu stiffened in Fen bai's arms before looking up, shaking his head looking like he was about to cry.

"I just need his name, tell me."

Fen Bai's spoke as if he was speaking to a child, not an adult man. Lin Yu started breathing fast tears falling down his face.

"No, no, no."

Lin Yu's crying was getting heavier, turning into sobs. He buried his head into the crook of Fen Bai's neck, covering it in a mix of tears, snot and spit.

"I only need a name Xiao Yu, that's all. I can keep him away as long as I have his name."

Lin Yu bit down on Fen Bai's neck as he sobbed louder. Fen Bai clenched his jaw to stop grunting from the pain. After biting for a while Lin Yu let go while still sobbing he tried to make out a name for Fen Bai.

"L-Li, wu~wu~. L-li Hong Y-Yi. Wu~"

Fen Bai knew this person as soon as Lin Yu finished saying the name. Fen Bai had already narrowed his list of suspects to three people, who he thought would definitely be after Lin Yu and Li HongYi was one of these three. Although Fen Bai had considered him Li HongYi had been out of the country for three years.

Fen Bai only sorted his thoughts briefly before comforting Lin Yu. Fen Bai managed to coax Lin Yu into no longer crying and carried him up stairs into their bathroom to shower together. After their shower Fen Bai dried both their bodies not bothering with underwear or pajamas, carrying Lin yu to bed naked. Fen Bai preferred to sleep on his back so Lin Yu had to lay on Fen Bai, chest to chest. Fen Bai massaged Lin Yu's butt cheeks while Lin Yi licked at his neck before he slowly fell asleep.

Fen Bai took his phone from the bedside table once Lin Yu was asleep for a decent enough time, making a call to Lu YiFeng. The call didn't last long, a couple instructions were given over the phone before both parties hung up, a clear understanding of what had to happen next. Fen Bai finally was able to sleep, still holding onto Lin yus butt.

. . . . . .

The next day Fen Bai stayed home with Lin Yu, the two spending the morning in the pool. Fen Bai was currently teaching Lin Yu how to swim the backstroke in a straight line without water going up his nose, but Lin Yu was struggling with both.

"Let's do something else. backstroke isn't important, I want to dive under more."

Lin Yu was doggy paddling to Fen Bai as he spoke.

"Swim properly, like I taught you."

Lin Yu started to freestyle over to Fen Bai. When he was close enough Fen Bai pulled him close and kissed him, afterwards picking him up throwing him back. Fen Bai swam to the edge of the pool lifting himself out, water dripped off his toned body. Fen Bai walked into the gym walking back with low weight dumb bells.

"Go to the edge of the pool, wait until i've thrown one then you can dive under the water to grab it."

Lin Yu waited at the edge of the pool. Fen Bai's first throw was only a few meters away from Lin Yu and he was able to dive under, swimming to the dumbbell with ease. The Next one was thrown almost ten meters away, Lin Yu was close to reaching the dumbbell but had to quickly come up for air.

"Go to the edge and try again."

Lin Yu kept trying to dive under the water and swim to the dumbbell finally retrieving it on his third try. Fen Bai was about to throw another dumbbell but grandma Mi came in to inform Fen Bai, Lu YiFeng had arrived.

"Come out, no more swimming."

"Huh? Can't I swim a little longer?"

Fen Bai headed to the open shower in the room to wash the chlorine off his body.

"No swimming without me, you know that."

"Grandma Mi can watch me."

"Out now"

Lin Yu gave up and quickly got out of the pool heading to the shower Fen Bai was using to wash off as well. When they entered the living room Lu YiFeng was sitting on an armchair drinking tea. When he saw the couple he stood up briefly greeting them.

"Mr Lu brought some cakes, I'll make some tea."

The three men sat around the dining room waiting for their tea to be served, when the cup was placed in front of Lin Yu he took that as a sign he was allowed to eat and quickly placed the strawberry sponge cake on his plate, using a small fork to stuff big bits of cake into his mouth. Fen Bai ignored Lin Yu's bad eating habit and served himself an egg tart with fruit on the side. Grandma Mi watched Lin Yu eat since she started working, she had tried to force better eating habits into Lin Yu but nothing had improved so far. She went forward to Lin Yu to try and wipe his mouth but Fen Bai just waved his hand to leave him be. Lu YiFeng placed a small cream cake on his own plate.

"Grandma Mi there is a second egg tart, please help yourself."

"Ai, you're too kind Mr Lu but in my old age it's best to not eat too many sweet things. I'll go and drink my tea, call if anything is needed."

Lin Yu ate his cake quickly sipping his tea to wash it down before setting his eyes on the egg tart. The two men on either side of him hadn't even finished half their desserts.

"Eat it if you want it."

Fen Bai moved the tart closer to Lin Yu. Lin Yu sat without pulling the tart closer acting as if he was thinking if he should really eat it but Fen Bai saw through him and placed the tart down on his plate. Lin Yu stuffed half the tart in his mouth chomping happily.

"Does Fen Bai not feed you, Xiao Yu? You eat as if you haven't been fed in days."

Lu YiFeng commented lightly poking fun. Lin Yu pushed the crumbs around his lips into his mouth.

"I've actually improved my eating habits. Look, the table in front of me is clean and I don't have any crumbs on my face."

Fen Bai: You obviously just ate the crumbs from around your mouth!

Lu YiFeng: I saw you eat the crumbs off the table before you started on the tart!

Lin Yu finished off his tea as Fen Bai and Lu YiFeng finished their desserts. Fen Bai stood up instructing Lin Yu to stay in the living room for the time being, and to not come up stairs under any circumstances.

. . . . . .

In Fen Bai's study the two men conversed over Lin Yu's current situation regarding Li HongYi.

"He's been overseas for a longtime. The men on his side are incredibly loyal, staying in the shadows the whole time he's been gone. Our men haven't been able to find out what country he's currently in and we can't go snooping too close in case he finds out."

Lu YiFeng spoke clearly as he took out pieces of paper holding information on both Lin Huanli and Li HongYi. Fen Bai read through the pages quietly. Lu YiFeng had to write them down instead of record it for the safety of the ex-workers. Only one page was of Li HongYi but five were of Lin Huanli's actions towards Lin Yu. Lu YiFeng had spent a lot of time locating and interrogating old maids that had worked for Lin Yu's father.

"The stories explain a lot about his character. Shy, childish, never leaves the house."

Fen Bai commented after finishing two pages. A ball of anger was burning inside his chest. One maid had talked about how at five Lin Yu was forbidden from leaving his room unless called upon from his father. if he disobeyed this order, his father would starve him for the day not even allowing water. Another maid spoke of when Lin Yu had trouble with wetting the bed after his mother's passing; the way his father dealt with it was letting Lin Yu sit in his soiled clothes while he washed his own sheets by hand. The last story he read was of the time Lin Yu spent with Li HongYi.

Lin Yu had been staying in his room but as the night went on his dinner never arrived even though he did nothing wrong, at the time he had only wanted to sneak out to look down the stairs to see if any maids were around but instead Li HongYi bumped into him. Lin Yu was only ten but his body was small as if he was younger. Li HongYi grew fond of Lin Yu quickly, openly speaking to Lin Yu's father about wanting to spoil him. Lin Yu's father refused at first but relented when he was offered a casino overseas that Li HongYi owned. One week after their deal was secured Lin Huanli sent Lin Yu to spend the day with Li HongYi, their agreement being one day and night a week Lin Yu would spend with Li HongYi.

At first Li HongYi would spoil Lin Yu by feeding him expensive food and taking him to play at his house, treating him like he was his own son. Some time passed and Li HongYi began changing the way he interacted with Lin Yu. First it was greeting and farewell kisses, then he had turned to inflicting a rule of Lin Yu not being allowed to wear clothes in his house as well as Lin Yu giving oral to Li HongYi. One visit when Lin Yu was twelve, he was raped the moment he had entered Li HongYi's house. The Maid wrote about the various marks on Lin Yu's body everytime he would return. The maids were very close to Lin Yu since they were more like parents to him, basically raising him. When they brought up Li HongYi's actions towards Lin Yu to Lin Huanli he momentarily stopped their visits together, but only after the maids begged him.

A couple years passed without Lin Yu hearing of Li HongYi until on his 15th birthday he turned up with another deed to a property of his that Lin Huanli was very fond of, again bargaining for one day and night a week with Lin Yu. Lin Huanli agreed as if he didn't remember the horrible things this man had done to his own son. Their agreement went on for a year and Li HongYi finally moved out of the country for business. On Lin Yu's nineteenth birthday he told his father he would be leaving but his father told him he could only leave when Li HongYi had returned to the country, as he had given Lin Huanli a large portion of his own men and land in A city in exchange to permanently own Lin Yu. The Maids of course heard of this, a boy they had raised themselves was being sold off to be slaughtered right in front of them, they couldn't stand it and hurriedly helped Lin Yu run away from home, giving him their own money so he could at least eat for a few days.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai finished reading, Lu YiFeng could see the rage in his eyes. He Himself had felt similar when listening to these stories. Even though his relationship with Lin Yu couldn't be considered close, he thought fondly of Lin Yu. Fen Bai picked up a small stone sculpture on his desk, throwing it hard against the wall next to the door and a large hole was made in the drywall. Their meeting ended, after this Fen Bai instructed Lu YiFeng to find both Li HongYi and Lin Huanli's whereabouts sooner rather than later.

After walking Lu YiFeng out, Fen Bai dismissed Grandma Mi for the day. Lin Yu was painting small clay animals he had made the day before at the coffee table in the Living room. Fen Bai stood back watching quietly until Lin Yu looked up smiling at him, asking him what he was doing. Fen Bai walked into Lin Yu's old room that was used to hold the gifts from Lu YiFeng. Fen Bai walked out holding a 3D puzzle of a ferris wheel sitting next to Lin Yu, he opened the box waiting for Lin Yu to finish painting so they could work on the puzzle together.

Lin Yu could tell something was off with Fen Bai but couldn't think of anything that had happened that could affect his mood.

"Did something bad happen with work Mr Fen?"

Lin Yu cleared his paints away as he asked.

"Call me by my name, there's no need for you to call me Mr Fen anymore."

Lin Yu smiled at Fen Bai before he quickly left to wash his hands and ran back jumping onto Fen Bai's back holding him tightly, then settled into his lap. Fen Bai rested his forehead against the back of Lin Yu's soft hair inhaling deeply engraving his scent into his mind.

"You still haven't told me what you do for work. On the outside of the company building it says A&M Loans but the recording I heard in your office doesn't sound like loan work."

Lin Yu picked up Fen Bai's hands to make them wrap around his waist tightly. Fen Bai stayed quiet for a while, deciding whether or not to tell Lin Yu the truth of his work.

"All you need to know is I do bad things."

Lin Yu turned his head to whisper in Fen Bai's ear.

"I don't mind if you do bad things, I think you're a good person. Fen Bai treats me well so to me he is a good man"

Fen Bai's heart jumped, He was left speechless for a while from Lin Yu's words. Fen Bai looked at Lin Yu before taking hold of his face to kiss Lin Yu tenderly.

"Un. I do bad things but I would never do bad things to Xiao Yu."

Un. Lin Yu smiled, his eyes resembling Crescent's. Fen Bai leaned down and kissed him again, Lin Yu poked his tongue out like everytime they kissed so Fen Bai could suck it. The rest of the day they spent building the Ferris wheel together then moved onto another activity until late into the night.

. . . . . .

The next morning Fen Bai got up early for work while Lin Yu laid in bed fast asleep. He had planned to bring Lin Yu with him to work but an important last minute meeting needed his attendance. Fen Bai walked out of the closet tying his tie, Lin yu had woken up and he was rolling around the bed naked, his head felt groggy from all the hard fucking they had done last night. Fen Bai went forward to kiss him good morning.

"I'm going to work, stay in bed a little longer before you dress. YiFeng will be picking you up after your breakfast, you'll spend the day at work with me."

Lin Yu sat up smoothing his messy hair and yawning loudly.

"I'll get ready now and ride with you."

Fen Bai pushed Lin Yu back into bed covering him with the blankets that had been kicked to the floor.

"No, I have a meeting at a factory, wait and be good."

Lin Yu rolled around the bed in response as Fen Bai left the room. Lin Yu quickly got up out of bed naked, jumping at Fen Bai's back.

"You didn't kiss me goodbye yet."

Lin Yu licked Fen Bai's nape as Fen Bai reached round, lightly smacking Lin Yu's bare ass. Lin Yu hopped off and Fen Bai picked him up properly and walked down the stairs to the front door, Fen Bai put Lin Yu down about to put his shoes on but Lin Yu beat him to it showing off how he could tie laces well now.

Fen Bai picked Lin Yu up again holding him up by his ass cheek and pressed him back against the cold door. Lin Yu gasped sticking closer to Fen Bai. The kiss lasted a while before Fen Bai pulled back but Lin Yu gripped Fen Bai with all his strength whining out

"More."

Fen Bai couldn't help but chuckle only pecking lightly at Lin Yu's lips, afterwards he let go of Lin Yu but Lin Yu tried to hold onto Fen Bai, his arms however were too weak to hold his body and he could only let go to stand by himself. After Fen Bai left Lin Yu ran up stairs to get dressed and eat his breakfast. Grandma Mi was standing in the kitchen cooking congee with a red face.

Grandma Mi: Please think of this old grandma's heart.

. . . . . .

Lu YiFeng arrived a little before Lin Yu had finished his congee, so he could only sit as Lin Yu ate messily. Lu YiFeng graciously took a cloth napkin from his breast pocket handing it to Lin Yu but instead got a response of

"I don't need it YiFeng Ge."

Lin Yu rubbed the congee around his mouth with his finger, proceeding to lick his finger.

Lu YiFeng: . . .

Lin Yu ended up spilling congee down the front of his shirt, so he quickly rushed to the bedroom to change; after sometime they were finally able to set off, saying their goodbyes to Grandma Mi on their way out. Lu YiFeng drove quietly out of Fen Bai's property turning towards the city center. Lin Yu sat looking at the streets they passed, it was mid morning, people were walking the streets and driving their cars living in their own worlds. The two drove for twenty minutes before they arrived around the corner of the street Fen Bai's company building was located on. Waiting at the red light, Lu YiFeng noticed behind him, to his left and in front of him were cars of the same brand, all three were black.

"Is your seatbelt secured? Just hum if yes"

Lu YiFeng spoke slowly, his lips barely moving. Lin Yu Hummed sitting up straight feeling something was off. Lu YiFeng slowly pulled his phone from his pant pocket dialling Fen Bai's number, his hand laying down by his leg.

"Yi Yuan and I are almost at the company have you arrived? Just wait in my office."

Fen Bai's low voice filled the silent car, Lu YiFeng spoke in the same way he had talked to Lin Yu.

"Record our conversation. There are three black mercedes s-class coupes on the south intersection from the company. Tinted windscreens. I noticed a car following behind for two streets but had no way of turning away from the company without being obvious."

There was a pause on the other end and Yi Yuan spoke.

"Turning lane?"

Un.

"When it's green, drive fast past the company, follow the road onto the highway and we'll be right behind you."

The light turned green as Yi Yuan finished speaking Lu YiFeng didn't hesitate, a split second of hesitation could mean death right now. All three cars raced behind their car, Lin Yu was trying to calm his nerves by breathing and thinking it would be fine since Fen Bai was close but his tears still spilled from his eyes.

The call was still connected and Fen Bai was stating the street names they were driving through. Luckily the traffic on the company street was always light and Lu YiFeng pushed his pedal down. The three cars stayed on Lu YiFeng's tail. Tensions rose when in the side mirror, he could see a man lean out the window with a gun.

"They have guns, two flanking cars will start shooting soon. The middle car is following closely."

Yi Yuan spoke calmly.

"Keep driving, we're two streets from the highway."

"I'm at the turn off for the highway."

Lu YiFeng tried to talk with a calm voice as to not frighten Lin Yu further. The People leaning out of the windows began shooting at the car windows but they were bullet proof.

"They're shooting, if they shoot the wheels the bulletproof lining will only last for a few kilometers."

Fen Bai spoke this time Lin Yu was covering his mouth trying to hold back his loud sobs but choked sounds still came from his mouth.

"It's okay we're behind them now hold tight, keep driving."

On Fen Bai's side Yi Yuan was leaning out his window shooting at the tires of the left car. Their car swerved before crashing into the concrete dividing fence.

"One car down, don't take any turn offs, stay on the highway."

Yi yuan spoke when he was back in the car, grabbing hold of the wheel. Fen Bai wound his window down and grabbed the gun from Yi Yuans lap, leaning out Fen Bai shot out quickly puncturing the back tires of the car on the right, moving back into the car to carry on driving. The car he shot at was able to drive on but the rubber tore off after a few seconds because of the high speed, the car crashed into a concrete wall soon after.

"One left, expect others up ahead YiFeng."

As Fen Bai had guessed at the next ramp leading onto the highway a large Mercedes AMG came racing onto the highway keeping at pace next to Lu YiFeng's car. Lin Yu couldn't help letting out a strangled sob. Fen Bai's voice was calm as he spoke directly to Lin Yu.

"Xiao Yu breathe, I'm right here."

Yi Yuan looked behind them, there was another Mercedes AMG coming up the ramp speeding up to stay behind their car. Yi Yuan had already called for back up but they couldn't be seen yet. Both Yi Yuan and Fen Bai stayed quiet, the two of them wanted to swear out, but with the call still connected they couldn't act out in case Lu YiFeng's driving was affected. Yi Yuan brought up a map of the city narrowing it down to where they were.

"Take the next exit, stay on that road then turn east."

Lu YiFeng followed Yi Yuan's instructions; the turning lane was only one lane, the first AMG was unable to follow along side and could only pull back. When he turned east he recognised the area and calmed his nerves a little. They were headed towards a weapons factory Fen Bai owned, If they could make it to the factory Fen Bais men could handle the situation. Lu YiFeng held onto this hope, his foot staying pressed against the pedal touching the floor of the car.

"Stay on this road until the end then take the left road. The factory has been informed they're making their way out now."

Fen Bai was closing in on the front AMG, when he neared the back left tire he pulled out a little then turned the steering wheel to bump the car into the area right in front of the back tire. The large car lost control instantly and the back end had swerved hard enough to roll the car violently. Fen Bai straightened out the car. In Lu YiFeng's car Lin Yu had calmed down slightly and stopped crying, he had closed his eyes as he thought of Fen Bai, thinking that when the car finally stopped he could go back home with him.

It looked as if they would be able to make it through this after the first AMG was gotten rid of, Lu YiFeng was almost at the end of the road when another AMG came from the left ramming straight into the Lu YiFeng's side of the car. Luckily the car didn't flip but both Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng were knocked unconscious, blood dripping down the windows where their heads hit.

Fen Bai and Yi Yuan saw the impact still a few hundred meters away the AMG behind them pulled the same maneuver Fen Bai had just done and rolled their car. The whole time Fen Bai held the gun tightly as Yi Yuan clutched onto the phone, the call still connected.

The car that had rammed into Lu YiFeng stopped and five men in suits exited, pulling out the unconscious people swiftly taping their hands, ankles and mouths before placing their bodies in the boot of the car, driving off back towards the highway. The car that had flipped Fen Bai's car stopped and two men exited the car with guns. Fen Bai aimed quietly and shot both men in the head. Yi Yuan who had watched both Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng be taken, wrenched open the glove compartment in front of him to grab another gun.

Another two men exited the AMG with guns Yi Yuan shot their ankles through the underneath space of the car then Fen Bai shot their bodies when they dropped. The two of them waited to see if there would be a fifth. Men from Fen Bai's factory had reached the area, quickly sweeping through the area to make sure it was clear. Fen Bai crawled out of the car, his head bleeding. Yi Yuan looked a little worse as he was holding his left arm. The two of them looked at eachother rage building inside both of them.

10