Chapter 9
721 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Fen Bai and Yi Yuan took another car back to the company, the whole car ride was filled with cold silence, they were both angry at themselves but had no way of releasing their anger and could only let it fester inside. At the company Fen Bai sat at his desk, Yi Yuan sitting in front of him, everyone in the company had been given one order:

⦁ FIND LIN YU & LU YIFENG

Yi Yuan sent the recording of the call to Fen Bai and he opened it, playing it out loud. Fen Bai focused on all the details Lu YiFeng had given about the cars. During the chase Yi Yuan had written down two number plates and he had given them to a worker to find the owners. The call went on for twenty three minutes; both men listened closely to the part of the call they couldn't focus on at the time it happened.The call was still connected when the men had taken Lu YiFeng and Lin Yu. The men didn't speak until they found Lu YiFeng in the driver's seat. One man must've aimed his gun because a voice rang out faintly.

"No, we take him too. Boss wanted him as well."

Lu YiFeng could be heard regain consciousness he weakly called out Lin Yu's name, his voice being cut off abruptly. No other people spoke for the remainder of the call. Fen Bai and Yi Yuan sat quietly, repeating the audio again spending the next hour listening to the call and writing down all the details from the call as well as their memories. Everytime he heard Lin Yu's sobs through the call Fen Bai's heart burned with rage.

When Fen Bai stopped the recording after the umpteenth time, a notification dinged on his phone, he had received an email with a video file attached. Yi Yuan stood behind Fen Bai as he selected the video to play. The opening shot was of Lu YiFeng naked on a wooden floor. Yi Yuan clenched his jaw tightly to stop himself from cursing out.

Three hooded men stood behind Lu YiFeng each holding a wooden baseball bat each. One by one they each went forwards striking down against Lu YiFeng's skinny naked body. He didn't shout out in pain, instead choosing to bite down firmly on his lip small grunts escaping, when the bat would hit his skin. The men continued beating Lu YiFeng for two minutes and suddenly Lin Yu could be heard crying out for them to stop, although he wasn't in view he must've been close because his voice came through clearly.

"STOP HURTING HIM, PLEASE. STOP. MR LI PLEASE, I BEG YOU STOP."

A crisp slapping noise was heard, the men holding the bats stopped their abuse. Lu YiFeng was lying limply on the ground, the men had hit everywhere on his body except for his head. Bruises had already mottled his body. The video only lasted a little over two minutes but the seconds seemed to drag on for hours. Fen Bai stood up and he walked over to a cabinet grabbing out an iron rod and struck down with all his might against the metal coffee table in the middle of his room, he roared as if he was an animal with every strike he made until his body was wet with sweat. Yi Yuan watched his fingernails had already dug into his palms, blood covering both his hands. He reached forward towards Fen Bais mouse, covering it in blood and played the video again, turning the volume up until the sounds of the wooden bats striking against Lu YiFeng's bare skin sounded out loudly. It was as if the beating was happening in Fen Bai's office.

Fen Bai stood in the middle of his office with closed eyes, the iron rod was dropped to the carpeted floor and his hands were shaking slightly. Yi Yuan looped the video just like the call recording, the video played on countless times. Fen Bai sent out a message for Xiu Chenle to come to his office no questions asked, when he arrived the mess inside the office shocked him and the twins that were standing behind him.

Xiu Chenle had already been on his way to meet with Fen Bai since he had been informed about Lin Yu. He brought forth all the data and papers about Lin Huanli and Li HongYi he had been collecting secretly for Fen Bai. The twins who were supposed to start university today were no longer able to attend anymore, in fear they would be targeted because of the information Xiu Chenle had collected.

The twins swept the sofa clean of bits of glass and sat down. Yi Yuan had broken down into a rage after the fifth viewing of the video and smashed the glass shelf above the sofa. Fen Bai sent him to see the company doctor since his left arm hadn't been looked at yet after their crash and his hand was bleeding after punching through the glass.

Xiu Chenle walked out briefly to prepare tea, handing two cup to the twins, the coffee table was unable to hold any cup since it had been dented beyond repair. Fen Bai turned the video off and sat back drinking a large glass of bourbon.

"Fen Bai, I've been watching closely to my guests since arriving back. I've found out a few new things. One being that early this morning Lin Yu's father left the country heading to the land he was gifted by Li HongYi. Next I found that Li HongYi's men had come out of their shadows. Before no one had declared who they followed as leader in my club, but last night thirty of my clients cancelled their memberships stating they would be starting a membership with a club just out of the city."

Xiu Chenle pulled a few pictures out of an envelope, they were taken of an elegant european style hotel. Fen Bai looked over them seriously. Yi Yuan entered the room again, his left arm and hands bandaged thickly. Xiu Chenle nodded in his direction firmly before continuing with explaining his findings.

"My men followed a client to this hotel, there were armed guards one kilometer from the location so he had to set up a long lens in order to get this picture, hence the lack of detail."

Xiu Chenle got out another picture, placing it down so both Fen Bai and Yi Yuan could look over it.

"Other clients went further out nearing the border between A City and B City. We lost them when the roads became too baron and we were at risk of being found out, but on the map, the roads only lead to two small towns, one town is fully owned by Lin Huanli. in the other town there are multiple buildings owned by Li HongYi."

Xiu Chenle stopped talking briefly, sipping on his nearly cold tea. Yi Yuan spoke first.

"Anything else?"

"I was informed of the cars you two encountered in the chase and did a lot of digging to find that one man had purchased the three coupes and two AMGs in person, before having them delivered to arrive early hours this morning at an empty car park not far from here, I have the CCTV footage of them being delivered, as well as the men being dropped off in two white plateless vans. That is all I could find in three days, and after receiving the news. My guess is that when Lin Huanli left the country is when Li HongYi arrived, as the plane Lin Huanli took wasn't his own."

Xiu Chenle finally sat down after talking so much his throat felt a little dry. KaiLin walked over with another cup of tea for him. Fen Bai thought over everything he heard before asking one question.

"Could this have been prevented?"

Yi Yuan stared at Fen Bai, his expression hard to read, the twins sat quietly with ear phones in as to not disturb or hear anything they shouldn't. Xiu Chenle spoke calmly reassuring Fen Bai.

"Everything that happened this morning was planned to happen whenever Lin Yu would be near your company. From how quickly this happened my guess is that Li HongYi planned this ever since Lin Yu was first found in your care."

The three men sat quietly, Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng could be in any of the three locations Xiu Chenle talked about or they could be in a completely different location. Fen Bai picked up a USB Xiu Chenle had placed down and watched the CCTV he had talked about. All three of them were a little at a loss of where to begin searching..

Yi Yuan left the office and took a copy of the CCTV footage to a colleague to hack into the CCTV recordings surrounding the empty parking lot, as well where Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng had been taken from, to find out where the cars came from and left to. Fen Bai contacted all his factories on the outskirts of A City with descriptions of the Coupes, AMGs and white vans and to follow them if located. Xiu Chenle gave orders to his staff to keep the Young Masters ears and eyes open when working and keep note of any valuable information or suspicious behaviour.

. . . . . .

The day went by slowly as Fen Bai did everything he could think of in trying to Locate Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng. The twins had fallen asleep cuddling each other and were woken by Fen Bai setting food down on the coffee table for them. They ate quietly then left with Xiu Chenle. Yi Yuan walked back into the office, there was no point hanging around watching CCTV with the hacker since he couldn't do anything other than watch. The two men sat in silence again. Fen Bai felt exhausted but he knew there was no point sleeping at a time like this. The two made their way out of the company stopping at a steak restaurant for dinner though they didn't have an appetite. Yi Yuan spoke first after they had been silent for an hour.

"We know they must be close; they had been taken for only a little over an hour before that video came through. Lu YiFeng told me how he was taking interviews of ex workers or Lin Yu's father, if we can make contact again with even one of them we could maybe get a location from back then."

Fen Bai nodded and sent an email to a worker to find as many ex staff of Lin Huanli as possible no matter the cost it would take to get them to talk. Grandma Mi had already been informed about what happened to Lin Yu and she had ended up crying for a full three minutes before Fen Bai had to hang up on her, not being able to bear hearing her broken sobs. Returning to a dark home, Fen Bai didn't bother with the lights. He walked to the sofa and sat down, the ferris wheel him and Lin Yu had completed was sitting where Lin Yu left it, as he couldn't think of where in the house it should go. Fen Bai sat on the sofa in the dark the whole night, unsure if he had slept or his mind blanked out. His phone alarm went off as Grandma Mi walked through the door.

"There's no need to come in today."

Fen Bai's voice was hoarse as he spoke. He got up leaving for his room so he could shower and change his suit. Grandma Mi watched him walk up the stairs, her heart breaking more. She hadn't known Lin Yu very long but she still adored him like he was her own grandson, She could see how much Lin Yu meant to Fen Bai as well. Wiping her tears she walked into the kitchen and prepared a health soup for Fen Bai to have before work. When Fen Bai returned down stairs he rejected the soup walking to collect his shoes.

"No, sit down at the table you need strength if you're going to bring Xiao Yu back."

Grandma Mi grabbed a hold of Fen Bai's arm firmly, no one who worked for Fen Bai dared to touch him let alone grab him, but Grandma Mi had known Fen Bai since he was a child and always treated him as family, even after he had hired her. Fen Bai forced the soup down his throat, a wave of nausea hitting him half way through, but he fought it back to finish the whole bowl while Grandma Mi watched sternly.

"I'll prepare a few meals and place them in the fridge for you then leave."

Grandma Mi moved the empty bowl into the sink to wash it while Fen Bai left for work. At noon he called Yi Yuan into an empty meeting room as he had received another email with a video attachment. Fen Bai set up a projector in the empty meeting room to play the video so they could see everything clearly. They both sat down seriously and Fen Bai pressed play, the video was three minutes long.

Lin Yu was sitting on a white rug naked with an eye mask on. a black collar had been fastened around his neck but Fen Bai could see metal prongs attached to the collar sitting against the skin. The voice of an older man called out from the left of the camera.

"Come here Yu-Yu."

The man spoke as if Lin Yu was a dog. Lin Yu didn't move and a faint buzz noise could be heard as Lin Yu body stiffened spasming lightly, when the noise stopped so did Lin Yu's movements. He was now laying on his side panting drool dribbling down his face onto the rug. The old man spoke again.

"Yu-Yu be a good boy, come here."

Lin Yu didn't move and the noise started again but louder. Lin Yu's face went red spit sprayed out of his mouth, his hold body had stiffened out straight then the sound cut off. Fen Bai already knew the collar was meant as a training device for dogs. For the third time the man called out to Lin yu his voice impatient.

"Yu-Yu come!"

Lin Yu pushed himself up weakly looking as if he would start crawling forward like a dog but what he did next even surprised Fen Bai. Lin Yu sat up straight ripping off the eye mask shouting at the top of his lungs.

"FUCK YOU LI HONGYI!"

Heavy footsteps were heard when the legs of a man came into the shot before Lin Yu was punched hard and he fell to the ground unconscious the video ended. Fen Bai replayed the video forwarding it until Li HongYi had come in front of the camera then paused it. Yi Yuan stood up along with Fen Bai and they looked closer even though his face wasn't in the frame they could see key details of his body.

"Look he's wearing pants but you can see his ankles are a little swollen. The socks he's wearing are made for diabetics. Look at his hand there is a scar running up from the wrist to the back of his hand stopping at his middle finger, and his ring this style is common in the middle east looks like either F or H Country."

Fen Bai spoke quickly yet precise. There were three people who were hard to find the identity of in the underworld and all of them resided in A City. First was Lin Huanli, second was Li HongYi and third was Fen Bai himself. The more details they could find of Li HongYi's body the faster they could find the man. Yi Yuan took a photo of the gold ring and sent it out for inspection. Fen Bai played the video from the beginning but muted as he wanted to focus on the details of the room Lin Yu was in without hearing Li HongYi's disgusting voice. Fen Bai took a screenshot of the rug Lin Yu was sitting on sending it out to be identified.

The two men worked without breaks as they searched for Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng. By the end of the day they had sent out multiple pictures to various connections they had, but no answers had arrived so they could only leave for home empty handed.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai had been able to sleep a few hours before waking at sunrise and leaving for work, when he arrived it seemed as if Yi Yuan had the same idea. They quickly looked over the results that had arrived. Yi Yuan had been able to find the jeweller of the ring and had sent a man he had in H country to speak with him personally. The CCTV hacker had finally narrowed down that the Vans had come from a warehouse located on the outskirts of the city, there was no way of telling where these vans came from before though because the CCTV feed had been cut. The cars had returned to the same warehouse after capturing Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng but like before the CCTV was cut when they departed. The only clue they could gather from this was that the warehouse was close to the two towns on the border of B City.

At noon, like yesterday, they received another email. There was one video file as well as three photos. Fen Bai and Yi Yuan were already in the meeting room so he connected the laptop to the projector, opening the photos first. Their expression hardened at the sight of it.

Lu YiFeng was lying on a wooden floor, naked. His body bruised from the beating he had received two days prior. Around his neck was a metal ring with a chain attached that connected him to the floor. Three men were standing above him with their cocks out. Fen Bai clicked on the next picture all three men were pissing on Lu YiFeng. The third picture Yi Yuan stood up and walked around the room breathing hard. Fen Bai stayed seated but his hand had clenhed so hard the pen in his hand snapped.

A close up of Lu Yifeng's face was the last slide, someone was holding his mouth open as a stream of yellow piss flowed into his mouth. Fen Bai closed the pictures and got up leaving the room to return with ice water for him and Yi Yuan. Yi Yuan took the ice from his cup and held it over his eyes until he felt them burn from the cold.

Ten minutes passed in silence before Fen Bai clicked on the video. The video was taken on a phone as it was a vertical video. Fen Bai only needed one look and he already knew what was happening. He quickly paused the video and walked out of the room to stop himself from hurling the laptop at the wall. The opening shot of the video was an above shot of Lin Yu bare lower half, his legs looked to be cuffed and pulled back towards his chest as a man raped his ass. From the split second Fen Bai saw of the video he could alrready see blood around the cock of the person raping Lin Yu.

Fen Bai walked back into the room Yi Yuan had turned his chair away so he didn't have to look at the projected video on the wall. Fen Bai sat at his seat breathing deeply, as Yi Yuan turned his chair back and the two of them looked at each other. Fen Bai played the video. As soon as the video played Lin Yu's muffled screams came into the room, the man inside Lin Yu had no mercy as he drew his blood soaked cock out fully, before plunging back into Lin Yu's unprepared hole right to his base. The man raping Lin Yu had a large gut with red stretch marks running down the front as if he was pregnant. The man grunted as if pained and he came deep in Lin Yu. The mans cum mixing with Lin Yu's blood as he continued to rape him. The video only lasted less than a minute but even when the video cut out Lin Yu's screams of pain filled Fen Bai's mind. Fen Bai stood up again rubbing his temples with shaking hands.

Yi Yuan complexion had paled to a sick colour as if he was going to puke, he tried to sip some water. Fen Bai quickly pressed on the video again to take a screenshot of the man but cut out Lin Yu from the picture, before adding it with the other pictures they had of Li HongYi. Yi Yuan used Fen Bai's laptop to send over the information of the email to another hacker in the company to see if he could find the IP address and use that to figure out where the emails were being sent from. He then clicked back onto the pictures of Lu YiFeng cutting him out so that only the unknown men were left, hoping they could look for any telling details about them. On the second picture one of the men's shirt sleeves had lifted slightly revealing the bottom section of a tattoo. Yi Yuan took a closer screenshot and sent it out for identification.

Fen Bai and Yi Yuan sat in the room after sorting out the information, neither of them expected to be sent something like this. They sat like zombies for two hours until Xiu Chenle came to the company again with the twins behind with good news.

"I've gotten my hands on one of Li HongYi's men. He's in your basement unconscious right now."

Both Fen Bai and Yi Yuan stood up shocked.

"How did you find him."

Fen Bai spoke sitting back down as Xiu Chenle sat down, and his twins left the room to eat at the canteen a level lower.

"I sent a mole into the hotel I showed you yesterday, one of my Young Masters was able to be accepted there, luckily the man wanted him to go to his house instead of a private room. Once they were at a red light we hijacked the car quickly drugging him."

Fen Bai was a little shocked at Xiu Chenle's actions; he had never put himself in this type of danger before.

"I don't think I'll be able to do anything more after this Fen Bai, I can't put my twins in danger. I'm going to have to lay low for now."

Un. Fen Bai understood he couldn't push too hard with Xiu Chenle, instead he could only give his thanks.

"I understand, Do you need a safe house?"

"No, I have one already. I'll be going now call me when you find them."

Xiu Chenle left without another word Fen Bai and Yi Yuan made their way down to the basement

.

. . . . . .

A man sitting naked in a chair with a large hole in the bottom, his body was a little flushed as a bright light shone over his body.

"What's your name?"

Fen Bai pulled a seat to sit in front him a couple meters away. The man raised his head, a smirk on his lips as he spat out.

"Why the fuck would I tell you? You think I care that I'm here?"

Fen Bai leaned back crossing his arms over his chest, Yi Yuan walked to a shelf and pulled out a long thick rope, tying a knot in one end. Fen Bai gave the man one more chance.

"Be respectful and tell me your name so we can get this interview under way."

The man laughed maniacally before spitting at Fen Bai. Yi Yuan swung the knotted end of the rope, with low strength, to the underneath of the hostages chair hitting his ball sack and penis. The man tensed his red face, groaning loudly. Fen Bai removed his shirt that now had spit on it.

"Fine I'll call you bastard. Tell me, bastard, where is your boss hiding?"

The man was groaning from the first blow but shook his head stubbornly. Yi Yuan swung the rope again using the same amount of low strength.

"ARGH. You fucker!"

The man grunted out, sweat dripping down his body onto the concrete ground, the stench of his body odour filled the room. Fen Bai sat patiently waiting for the man to heal from the two blows then repeated his question.

"Where is Li HongYi?"

"You think I'll tell you? I'm dead in your hands, if I talk, I'm dead in his hands."

Yi Yuan swung the rope around building momentum then released the rope, it swung out hard as if drop kicking his ball sack. The man screamed out before dry retching over his lap, drool hung from his mouth down to his penis.

"You give me an address and I'll set you up in a safe house far away. No one will find you."

Fen Bai leaned in close, the man was still retching every few breaths, tears in the corners of his eyes. He slowly raised his head a little dejected.

"Look just kill me, I'm not giving you shit, so you're only wasting your time while your whore of a boyfriend gets raped."

Fen Bai stood up slowly the light behind his head casting his face into an ominous shadow. He stood tall above the man slowly reaching his hand down to hold on firmy to his limp penis. He moved it around in his hand, looking at it then pushed it aside to cradle the bruised and swollen sack underneath. The man winced with his tender balls sitting in Fen Bai's hand. Yi Yuan walked behind the man holding the rope in both hands. Fen Bai slowly squeezed his hand.

"I'm getting impatient Bastard."

Fen Bai spoke between gritted teeth every word he spoke and he increased the pressure of his hand. The man screamed out in pain shaking his head violently.

"TELL ME BASTARD!"

Fen Bai roared in the man's face as Yi Yuan wrapped the rope around the man's throat tightly, his face went from red to a disgusting shade of purple. The man struggled, choking out. His eyes bulged from his sockets with fear. Fen Bai let go as did Yi Yuan. The man gasped for air, hunched over. The two left the room and turned the light off.

Fen Bai washed his hands thoroughly then made his way to his office. Yi Yuan had left to go somewhere else. In his office Fen Bai sat lazily at his desk massaging his temples. The sun was slowly setting behind him. He tiredly looked over his emails and messages in hopes more information would have been found, but everything was silent. Fen Bai sent out a message to the hospital Lin Yu had been admitted to, instructing the head doctor to look around all the other hospitals in the city, as well as nearby cities, for a diabetic man with a scar on the back of his right hand. Yi Yuan hadn't returned to the company and the sun was shining somewhere else in the world. Fen Bai got up and left to return to his empty house.

Fen Bai again walked through the empty dark house not bothering with the lights. He first went to the kitchen to pour himself a drink of Gin, after drinking a few mouthfuls he carried the bottle with him into the pool sitting at the edge, his pants becoming soaked instantly. The lights in the pool shone through the water, lighting his face in a cold light matching the ice glare in his eyes that Fen Bai had held ever since he answered Lu YiFeng's call.

Fen Bai kept drinking until the bottle was empty, tossing it into the pool watching it slowly fill with water and sink. Was this how Lin Yu felt? Fen Bai had never felt lonely his entire life, even at times where he had only himself loneliness had never appeared in his life, but now it was as if every breath was a forced action his body had to make. He had only known Lin Yu for a little over three weeks but he couldt barely get through the two days he had been gone. Fen Bai got up with his wet legs, drunkenly walking up to his room not bothering with undressing or bathing only collapsing onto the bed, passing out from the alcohol.

. . . . . .

The next morning Grandma Mi walked into the quiet house and quickly made soup setting it to simmer before looking for Fen Bai. She walked in to see a very haggard man, Fen Bai had always looked a little young for 28 but now as he lay in bed, still slightly drunk it was as if he had aged ten years. Grandma Mi swallowed back her tears and undressed Fen Bai. In the bathroom she grabbed a handful of washcloths and filled a large bowl with warm soapy water, carrying them back into the room to wash Fen Bai's body.

She had only ever done this once before when Fen Bai was still a child, he had gotten into a fight with people much older than him. Although he fought well the opponents were still older and his unconscious body was thrown into the mud. Grandma Mi worked fast to clean Fen Bai so he wouldn't catch a cold and folded the duvet over his naked body. She left his room and waited for him down stairs with his soup.

Fen Bai could've slept for longer but was woken by a call from Yi Yuan, asking him where he was. He sounded drunk as he shouted into the phone. Fen Bai's head throbbed painfully with the volume of Yi Yuans shouts, Fen Bai waited for a few seconds then asked where he was, hanging up shortly after. Making his way downstairs, fully dressed Fen Bai saw Grandma Mi.

"There's no need for you to come, stay home."

"Who will look after you? Cook you breakfast? If I don't come you'll drink yourself stupid and starve to death who will save Lin Yu then? Huh? Your ghost?"

Fen Bai didn't speak and quietly drank his soup, standing in front of the kitchen sink. He left without saying goodbye. Yi Yuan was sitting in a gutter outside a closed bar still drunk. Fen Bai parked next to him and waited for him to get in.

"Iss sit noon?"

Was the first thing he said to Fen Bai slouching in his chair not bothering with his belt. Fen Bai checked his watch humming in response, he drove to the company dreading what they would be receiving today. After arriving at the company and checking his email Fen Bai saw two videos were sent. Both men sat at the table Yi Yuan drank tea to sober himself up, but he really would rather stay drunk. Fen Bai set up everything and pressed play. The first video was Lu YiFeng still connected to the floor through a chain and a collar. A man held his shoulders down, another held his ankles, showing Lu YiFeng bruised back to the camera. One man out of frame brought a whip down on his back, a loud crack deafening their ears, Lu YiFeng cried out with a closed mouth. The whip wasn't hard enough to break skin but a large red welt was left behind. Another crack sounded, the whip hit Lu YiFeng's thighs drawing blood.

The man continued whipping Lu YiFeng ten more times before stopping, the video didn't cut off. Lu YiFeng's quiet cries filled both the room he was in and the meeting room. One man bent down with a bottle of vinegar slowly twisting the cap off. He was masked with a black ski mask, as he looked at the camera with a look of pure excitement in his eyes and he slowly poured the vinegar over Lu YiFeng's broken skin. Lu YiFeng twisted his body but the men kept their grips firm, holding him in place as he cried out. Yi Yuan was gripping his empty glass of tea so hard it shattered in his hand, slicing his palm open but he didn't react. Fen Bai watched stone faced, his nails digging into his palms. Once the bottle of vinegar was empty the video cut.

Yi Yuan looked down at his hand as it bled, slowly picking out the shards of ceramic from his skin. Fen Bai prepared the second video but hesitated in playing it. The video of Lin Yu being raped had been replaying in his head since the first viewing of it. The muffled screams of Lin Yu sounded loud in his ears, never ending. Yi Yuan looked up at Fen Bai, under his stare he pressed play. Lin Yu had on the same eye mask as before as well as the same collar. Like the first video of Lin Yu, he was sitting on the mat, the voice of Li HongYi called out in a tone like talking to a dog.

"Come here Yu-Yu."

Lin Yu crawled forward to where he heard the voice as soon as he was called. The camera panned to follow Lin Yu. Lin Yu crawled off the rug and was shocked until he fell to the ground stiffly, a man came forward and dragged him back onto the rug. Lin Yu was called again by another man in the opposite direction.

"Silly Yu-Yu this way."

Lin Yu weakly got up and crawled towards the other man's voice, again being shocked when his hands and knees touched the hardwood floor. Lin Yu layed limply on the ground, his breathing was loud in the quiet room and Li HongYi spoke flatly.

"You come for other men Yu-Yu? What a bad boy."

The camera panned from Lin Yu to the middle of the rug and zoomed in. The legs of Li HongYi walked past the camera then back, pulling Lin Yu by the ankle. Lin Yu was positioned into the doggy position and Li HongYi unzipped his pants as the camera zoomed in closer to Lin Yu's ass that was pointed straight at the lens. Dried blood and cum was stuck to the abused hole. Li hongYi's hand ripped apart Lin Yu's cheek and roughly entered Lin Yu dry.

The pained screams of Lin Yu filled the room Fen Bai's heart was in his throat as he forced himself to watch, the men in the background cheered as Li HongYi raped Lin Yu harder and harder. Lin Yu screamed.

"NO, STOP PLEASE! FEN BAI. FEN BAI."

Fen Bai's face paled as he listened on, for the first time since he could remember tears filled his eyes. Li HongYi forced himself deeper into Lin Yu and came. When he got up, blood and cum gushed from his limp cock and Lin Yu's broken hole . Li HongYi booted Lin Yu's stomach shouting loudly

"YOU DARE SCREAM ANOTHER MANS NAME WHEN I FUCK YOU?"

Li HongYi stomped on Lin Yu's stomach two more times, Lin Yu rolled on his side and vomited out bile. Everyone in the room left as well as Li HongYi the video zoomed back out before cutting out. Fen Bai breathed out unevenly, leaning his head back to will the tears back into his eyes. Yi Yuan walked out of the room only making it to a close by bin, before vomiting violently. Fen Bai went to his office taking a bottle of bourbon and two glasses back to the meeting room.

"I don't think I can watch these everyday Fen Bai, It's different seeing this sort of done to people you care about."

Yi Yuans complexion looked worse after vomiting but still took the glass of bourbon from Fen Bai. Fen Bai didn't think he could take watching Lu YiFeng and Lin Yu be tortured much longer too. They were at a loss at what to do, everything now was a waiting game but with every second they sat still was another second of torture for Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng.

"We'll find them."

Fen Bai promised something he didn't know if he could fulfill and downed his drink.

In the afternoon they went to the basement, Fen Bai brought with him a jug of water and one glass. The man had been sitting in the dark for almost twenty four hours, his eyes stung when the bright lights above him turned on. Both Yi Yuan and Fen Bai sat down in front of the man. Fen Bai poured a glass of water full to the brim holding it steadily as he spoke.

"The address now."

The hostage had gone without water and food for at least thirty six hours, his mouth was like sandpaper and his lips were chapped. He weakly looked at the glass before dropping his head to stare at the ground. Fen Bai tipped the glass spilling out some water until it was three quarters full. He spoke again.

"Where is Li HongYi?"

The man stared at the puddle on the floor soaking in the dirty concrete, not answering. Fen Bai spilled out another quarter of the glass leaving half. Fen Bai spoke, acting very patient.

"Fine, give me an area. City? Town?"

Silence followed the man, never sitting up, staying hunched over. Fen Bai tipped out more water; only a quarter was left in the glass. Fen Bai placed the glass down fight in front of the man waiting. Minutes passed with nothing. Fen Bai inched his foot forward to push it over. The man watched in agony. Fen Bai tipped the glass, the last of the water spilling out. Fen Bai and Yi Yuan stood up leaving for the door, not bothering with the glass or jug. Fen Bai was half way out when the man whispered, his voice was hoarse and croaky.

"Lin Yu's family home is very pretty, you should visit sometime."

Fen Bai walked forward and picked up the jug of water, lifting the man's head by his hair. He trickled the water down the man's throat, some spilling down his chin. Fen Bai let go when the jug was empty walking back to the door.

"Once I have him in my arms, you'll find yourself in a nice warm bed."

Two other men came into the room to clean up the man and dress him. Fen Bai made a few calls, although he had a location of some form but he didn't know where Lin Yu's fathers house was. His best guess was the town his father owned, but he couldn't go storming into a town kicking down every door until he found Lin Yu. Yi Yuan made calls of his own, both men were more spirited as they had a promising lead.

6