Chapter 11
762 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Fen Bai hadn't had sex since the day before Lin Yu had been taken and he couldn't stand the feeling of masturbating. Since his accidental boner, it was as if a monster had been released and couldn't be put back in its cage. Every morning Fen Bai would wake up rock hard to the point it was painful. Pissing in the shower would often help it a little, but the only way to fully settle his little brother down was to have a cold shower.

Lin Yu had pulled away from Fen Bai for a few days after feeling his erection but had settled down again. Lin Yu's mental recovery was taking much longer than his body and small things would trigger Lin Yu, to the point of turning him mute temporarily. Fen Bai was suffering silently as he fought everyday to keep his little brother down but broke after a few days, finally forcing himself to wank secretly in the bathroom one night.

Lin Yu had been curled in bed hiding under the blankets when he could hear light slapping noises in the bathroom. Fen Bai had taken the tablet with him into the bathroom and was watchnig security footage of him fucking Lin Yu. There was no sound but the visual was enough for Fen Bai. He hadn't been able to release himself in two months, so he came within a few minutes of stroking his throbbing cock. Unfortunately as he was cleaning up, his little brother woke up again, pre cum dribbling out of the dark red tip. Fen Bai swore quietly and started rubbing his cock again.

Lin Yu walked to the door listening to figure out what Fen Bai was doing in the bathroom in the middle of the night, but couldn't hear much so he returned to the bed to wait for Fen Bai. Thirty minutes passed and Fen Bai had given up on masturbationg, since he would end up rubbing his cock raw if he continued any longer. Fen Bai tucked his hard cock up against his stomach so Lin Yu wouldn't see it, unless he looked straight at his crotch. Lin Yu moved closer to Fen Bai like every night and opened his shirt to bite Fen Bai's chest. Lin Yu's biting only made Fen Bai's condition worse and he became harder than he's ever been, pre cum leaked through his pants. Lin Yu only bit a few times before falling asleep leaving Fen Bai to lay in pain unable to get rid of his erection.

. . . . . .

another month passed and Lin Yu was becoming more like his old self. Lin Yu had started on normal foods, his colon and anus area had fully healed with no complications. The doctor had visited once to check up on Lin Yu and had recommended a therapist, but Lin Yu himself declined the offer. Lin Yu was working on some clay figurines while Fen Bai was working, as he was smoothing the clay, his groin had a reaction he hadn't had in a long time. Lin Yu walked into the first floor bathroom and stripped down. Since coming back home, he had hated seeing Fen Bais and his own body naked. Lin Yu looked in the mirror at his small erect cock. The cock twitched a little, Lin Yu turned the shower on and sprayed cold water over the cock until it shrank down, laying limp.

Lin Yu dressed himself and walked back to complete his clay figures. Fen Bai came down stairs and cooked dinner noticing Lin Yu was acting a little odd but didn't push him to talk about it, since he would clam up if Fen Bai pushed him to talk too much. In bed, Lin Yu waited in bed while Fen Bai showered, he had been waiting for forty minutes and Fen Bai still hadn't come out. Lin Yu walked to the door pressing his ear against the wood like before, but could only hear the water running. Fen Bai in the bathroom, was trying to spray his cock with cold water but when it would shrink down, after a few minutes it would spring back up again.

Fen Bai felt like he couldn't take no sex for much longer but didn't know how to bring it up with Lin Yu, since it could strain their relationship, that wasn't exactly normal at the moment. The two of them went to sleep, Lin Yu had slowly stopped biting Fen Bai in order to fall asleep and instead clutched onto him tightly through the whole night.

In the morning both men woke up with morning wood. Fen Bai was lying on his side with Lin Yu in his arms. The head of his cock had peaked through the waistband of his pajama pants and underwear. Sometime during the night, in his sleep he had rubbed himself against Lin Yu, ejaculating all over his front, a large amount of cum had stuck to his pajama shirt. Lin Yu hadn't come during the night but when he woke he felt he was so hard he could feel his pulse in his shaft and balls. Lin Yu ran to the bathroom to shower, while Fen Bai went downstairs to shower. The two of them didn't talk about the incident, choosing to ignore it.

In his office Fen Bai was working when he felt another erection pop up. Since his problem began he had cut all the security footage of when Lin Yu and him had, had sex and moved it to his phone. The videos in the bedroom had sound while the ones in the other rooms of the house were silent. Fen Bai grabbed his earphones and played a video of him fucking Lin Yu against the bedroom door. Lin Yu's moans were Fen Bai's favourite sound, the moans were light and breathy only becoming louder when he was pushed to the edge or when he was overly sensitive.

Fen Bai spat on his hand and massaged his swollen balls roughly. Lin Yu was close to cumming in the video, his moans getting louder. Fen Bai moved his hand to rub his head, pre cum mixing with his spit. Lin Yu came loudly as Fen Bai slapped his hips forward roughly. In the video, positions were changed and Fen Bai had laid Lin Yu down on the carpeted floor on his stomach, straddling his ass. Fen Bai had used his feet to hold Lin Yu's legs together as he fucked deep into Lin Yu. Fen Bai loved how sensitive Lin Yu became after cumming and would always move into positions where he could fuck Lin Yu deep until he came himself, breeding Lin Yu until he begged for a break.

Rubbing the whole length of his veiny cock, there was so much blood in his erection, that his cock had darkened slightly and the head was almost a purple colour. Fen Bai would drag his hand up slowly then hold tightly as he thrust into his hand. Lin Yu knocked on the door, holding a small plate with a sandwich he had made for Fen Bai. There was no answer and he knocked again, he walked in when there was no answer again.

Lin Yu stopped in his tracks when he saw what Fen Bai was doing. Fen Bai had just cum and it was dribbling down the length of his cock that was still hard. There was a strong smell of sex in the room. Lin Yu walked slowly to Fen Bai, Placing the sandwich on the desk, Lin Yu walked around to see what Fen Bai was watching, worried he would be watching porn or some other person, but saw himself being fucked hard by Fen Bai.

He took one ear piece from Fen Bai and listened to his own moans, Fen Bai was grunting too. The sound of the low grunting caused Lin Yu's groin to ache. Fen Bai sitting next to him, was about to put his hard cock back into his pants, but Lin Yu stopped him. He lightly wrapped his hands around it and pumped gently. Fen Bai removed the earphones and played the video outloud, turning the volume up fully. Lin Yu's face was flushed, obviously a little anxious about what he was doing, Fen Bai put his hands over Lin Yu's.

"Don't push yourself, stop if you want."

Fen Bai lifted Lin Yu's hands but Lin Yu pushed them back down, applying more pressure.

"I-I want to get better."

Lin Yu's mental recovery had been going well, Fen Bai could be naked in front of him when dressing and bathing without triggering him, but anything sexual would switch a flip in Lin Yu and he would break down, attacking Fen Bai sometimes when Lin Yu would wake up hard.

Kneeling down Lin Yu put his face closer to Fen Bai's cock stroking harder. Fen Bai leaned back lazily, groaning a little. He had been suffering with constant erections for a little over a month and Lin Yu's hands felt completely different to his own. The musky smell Lin Yu loved was incredibly strong, almost intoxicating him. He leant forward slowly and licked the swollen dark head. Fen Bai had to put his hands behind his back and lean on them heavily so that he wouldn't caress Lin Yu's head, in case it came off as forcing him to swallow the length.

Lin Yu didn't put anymore than the head in his mouth, sucking on it like it was a lolly, until Fen Bai came. Compared to when he would masturbate alone, a lot of cum shot out into Lin Yu's mouth, he kept sucking until Fen Bai lightly removed his mouth, wiping his face with a tissue. Fen Bai lent forward and pecked Lin Yu on his cum tasting lips. Lin Yu put the half hard cock back into the underwear and pants then sat down on Fen Bai's lap, holding the sandwich he had made, eating it.

"You didn't make me one?"

Caressing Lin Yu's head soothingly, Fen Bai spoke, Lin Yu ate half the sandwich then turned, trying to feed Fen Bai but his finger was too close to the edge and was bitten. Lin Yu flinched back and Fen Bai pulled his hand back muttering sorry as he kissed his fingers, taking the sandwich to feed himself. Lin Yu shortly left with the dirty plate, quickly taking a cold shower.

Surprisingly Lin Yu took it upon himself to become more comfortable with sex again, every morning Fen Bai would wake up with an erection and Lin Yu would help him relieve it, by either giving him a hand job or sucking on the head, swallowing Fen Bai's cum no matter what he did. Fen Bai's hard on situation was slowly going away because of this and he could finally work in his office most of the day, without fucking on his mind.

Secretly, Lin Yu had started mastrubating in the first floor bathroom. At first he was only rubbing his cock, sometimes he wouldn't even come. Recently, he had started fingering himself using only one finger. Lin Yu couldn't use the lube without Fen Bai finding out, so he had to use lotion and spit. Before his surgery his hole was able to stretch fast, especially with Fen Bai's way of fingering him, but now his hole was so tight he was too scared to put more than one finger in. Fen Bai walked down the stairs, as a red faced Lin Yu walked out of the first floor bathroom.

"Are you okay? Did you have a sore poo?"

Fen Bai walked over and rubbed Lin Yu lower stomach region but Lin Yu quickly objected and ran to the living room, his face darkening. Fen Bai noticed that Lin Yu was acting strange but in a way he had never acted before, it confused him, but he didn't worry too much.

For three months Fen Bai hadn't been working on his body to keep his muscles toned, so he had lost a lot of his muscle mass. Because Lin Yu could eat whatever he wanted now, Fen Bai had started a bulking period, eating mostly protein and vegetables.

Every morning after his happy ending, Fen Bai would workout for two hours until Lin Yu would come in complaining of hunger. His routine consisted of weights and boxing, mixed with floor fighting movements, unfortunately he couldn't bring in a personal trainer yet because of Lin Yu, but slowly his muscle mass went back to what it usually was. Lin Yu hadn't really noticed the changes in Fen Bai's body, until he had seen him naked, he was alarmed at how much muscle Fen Bai had lost from the diet he had done with Lin Yu.

Now that Fen Bai had packed on a lot of muscle, he would workout in only underwear in order to watch his muscles, to see which one needed more training or strengthening. Lin Yu was waiting in the living room, before he entered the gym, holding a bowl of cereal he had made for Fen Bai. Seeing him in his underwear, Lin Yu couldn't look away. Fen Bais body was sweaty and glistening under the lights in the room, highlighting the curves of his muscles. Lin Yu almost stumbled when walking over to Fen Bai, with the bowl in his hands. Fen Bai was panting loudly, having just finished an intense jump rope routine.

Lin Yu raised the spoon shakily, most of the cereal falling back into the bowl, as he tried to feed Fen Bai again. The spoon was taken from his hand, dipping back into the bowl. Lin Yu stood like a statue as Fen Bai ate the cereal from the bowl he was holding, the smell of Fen Bai's sweat was too similar to his musk, causing a deep throb to happen in Lin Yu's asshole. Fen Bai quickly ate the cereal then pecked Lin Yu's lips lightly, almost like a reflex, Lin Yu poked his tongue out wetting Fen Bai's lips.

It had been a long time since they had properly kissed each other, Lin Yu had only recently gotten used to light pecks and never initiated kisses anymore until now. Fen Bai was pleasantly surprised and leant down to suck lightly on Lin Yu's tongue, filling Lin Yu's entire body with tingles. Fen Bai kept sucking until Lin Yu's body was blushing, then he walked back to the jump rope to continue his work out. Lin Yu's legs were like jelly, as he stumbled out of the room to wash the bowl and spoon.

. . . . . .

Because of the amount of time Lin Yu had spent at home, he quickly used up all the clay Lu YiFeng had bought for him, and all the shelves in Fen Bai's house had small animal figurines of various colours. Lin Yu was currently trying to open a puzzle box but ever since he had been gifted them, he hadn't been able to open even one. Lin Yu had tried all three, wanting the prize it held, but he couldn't open any. Fen Bai was taking a break from work, as he watched amused. as Lin Yu was close to smashing the box against the ground in order to open it.

"Pass it here, I'll open it."

Fen Bai held out his hand but Lin Yu slapped it away.

"I can do it."

But Lin Yu only pushed it to the side picking up another one, this one however, was harder and frustrated Lin Yu more.

"ARGGH! What's the point in making these?"

Lin Yu picked up the three small boxes, wanting to put them back in the room to be forgotten about.

"Give me the hardest one, I'll show you how to complete them."

Lin Yu gave up and waddled over to Fen Bai to sit in his lap, holding out the three boxes for Fen Bai since he found all of them difficult. Fen Bai only needed to glance at the boxes to find the hardest one.

"This one needs a key to open the box, see?"

Fen Bai pointed at a small hole on the top of the box.

"I don't have the key though."

Lin Yu really wanted to give up, but Fen Bai flicked his head before explaining.

"The puzzles on the side release a small wood piece that you put together to make the key."

As Fen Bai spoke he moved the pieces on each side of the box, almost like a rubix cube. One by one, small wooden slot pieces fell and Lin Yu caught them. Fen Bai put the key together and handed the key and box to Lin Yu for him to open it. Lin Yu roughly pushed the key in and turned it, almost snapping the key. A clicking noise sounded. Inside the box was a small piece of white jade, the size of a babys thumb nail. Lin Yu put the box to the side, holding the precious stone.

"It's so pretty."

Fen Bai had complicated feelings after seeing the jade, Lu YiFeng had gifted Lin Yu a lot of presents for the pure fact he didn't want him to be bored. Fen Bai had only bought Lin Yu clothes and shoes. Lin Yu shoved the stone in Fen Bai's face.

"You should have it, you opened the box for me."

Fen Bai pushed the stone back into Lin Yu's hand.

"Give me the box instead."

Lin Yu didn't understand why he would want the puzzle box, but handed it over anyway, a couple seconds later Lin Yu gave over the other two; stating that he could keep the boxes of these ones too, as long as he opened them.

Fen Bai: . . .

Inside the easiest puzzle box was a small silver coin with a dragon head on it. The next box had another small piece of jade, but green. Fen Bai held the three small treasures in his hand.

"I'll take them to a jeweller, the coin can be made into a pendant. The jade pieces will be set into rings."

Lin Yu became excited at the idea, an idea coming to mind.

"Where's the fossil I gave you?"

Fen Bai walked to their bedroom and came back, holding the fossil.

"Get this set into something as well."

"It's too big for jewelry. That's why I wanted the puzzle box with the key."

Fen Bai redid the puzzle and opened it, placing the fossil in. If it were any bigger it wouldn't have fit. Lin Yu was disappointed but didn't complain. Fen Bai walked back to the room, placing the box on the shelf next to his closet, most of the cubicles in the shelf had been taken up by Lin Yu's 3D puzzles and clay animals.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai had been working from home all throughout Lin Yu's recovery and Yi Yuan had been doing the same though he had been kicked out by Lu YiFeng a few times. There had come a time though, that Fen Bai really couldn't stay away, and that was because Li HongYi wouldn't make it to the end of the week.

None of Fen Bais anger and hatrid toward Li HongYi had dissipated, Fen Bai had also been informed that three times a week, Yi Yuan would visit the masked man that had raped Lu YIFeng, to would torture him in similar ways he tortured Lu YiFeng, except for raping him. Fen Bai didn't care what happened to the mask man as long as it ended in death, but because he couldn't leave Lin Yu, Fen Bai couldn't be like Yi Yuan and leave multiple nights a week to take his anger out on Li HongYi. Fen Bai didn't want to talk about this with Lin Yu, but he knew the strong hold Li hongYi still held over Lin Yu. For the first time, Fen Bai held a meeting in his study with Lin Yu.

"I need you to tell me if you feel too uncomfortable to talk any further okay?"

Lin Yu nodded seriously and sat opposite Fen Bai. Fen Bai read out the file he had about Li HongYi's current health condition, finishing with how he would be dead by the end of the week. Lin Yu listened without interrupting or stopping Fen Bai, but his hands were visibly shaking.

"I thought it would be best if you knew about his death beforehand."

Fen Bai finished talking waiting to hear a reply from Lin Yu. The reply he got almost stopped his breathing.

"I want to see him."

Fen Bai flatly refused, but Lin Yu persisted.

"I want to watch him die even if you have to shoot him to kill him, I need to see it."

Lin Yu got up walking over to Fen Bai and sat in his lap, burying his head into the crook of Fen Bais neck. Lin Yus tears soaked through Fen Bai's shirt and he held him closer to stop his shaking. Lin Yu bt down hard on Fen Bai, something he hadn't done in a while. All over Fen Bai's back and chest were scars from Lin Yu's biting. Aside from Lin Yu no one else was able to leave marks on Fen Bai's body and live. Fen Bai thought over everything, but ended up agreeing with Lin Yu, though he wouldn't be able to meet with him alone. Lin Yu assured him he wouldn't enter Li HongYis room without Fen Bai.

They prepared everything and the next day they set off to Fen Bai's company, Lin Yu hadn't noticed along the way until they were pulling into the underground parking, but Fen Bai had avoided the intersection where everything had changed all those months ago. To Lin Yu's surprise, Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan were waiting for them in an empty room on the first floor. Lin Yu hadn't heard from Lu YiFeng since his phone call, and had always asked Fen Bai about his condition.

Lu YiFeng had always been skinny, so he could only gani a little weight over a long period of time, but his complexion was looking very healthy. Just like Fen Bai, Yi Yuan had been constantly working out to build back all his muscle mass that had lost. Lin Yu ran over to Lu YiFeng and hugged him tightly.

"YiFeng Ge you look much better."

Lu YiFeng smiled down at Lin Yu, a hint of guilt in his gaze. Fen Bai walked over slowly, hugging the two men firmly.

"You look well YiFeng, I told you to not think stupid thoughts, didn't I?."

Fen Bai knew that Lu YiFeng still blamed himself for Lin Yu's capture, but in reality, there was nothing that could've been done differently that wouldn't end in the same result. Lu YiFeng nodded and he gently spoke to Lin Yu

"You've recovered too Xiao Yu, You gained a lot of weight."

Lin Yu who had always been very skinny like Lu YiFeng, but he had now gotten a little softer and his cheeks had rounded slightly instead of being sunken. Yi Yuan stood by silently still invisible to Lin Yu. Fen Bai checked his watch, declaring it was time to leave and both parties made their way to a private elevator. Fen Bai put in a password and scanned a card, only then did the elevator move down to the basement.

Like Lin Yu, Lu YiFeng had convinced Yi Yuan to take him to see his rapist today, agreeing to the same terms that he wouldn't go in by himself. Fen Bai took Lin Yu by his hand, leading him to Li HongYi's concrete cell, while Yi Yuan walked in front of Lu YiFeng, guiding the way to the cell holding the masked man. In front of Li HongYi's cell, Fen Bai held Lin Yu's hand tightly, he could feel all the warmth from Lin Yu's hand turn to ice.

"Don't force yourself, Xiao Yu."

Fen Bai bent down and kissed the top of Lin Yu's head to calm him. Lin Yu unlocked the door and pushed it open. Li HongYi's body looked horrible from the lack of food and no medical attention. He had lost a lot of his weight but still looked bloated, as if he had been filled with too much water. Li HongYi slowly sat up from his dirty mattress on the ground, smiling wide at Lin Yu, Fen bai had to stop himself from beating Li HongYi when he saw the sick sadistic smile.

"My Yu-Yu came to visit me."

Whenever Li HongYi talked to Lin Yu, he always spoke with the tone a dog owner would use, it sickened both Lin Yu and Fen Bai. Lin Yu's trembling had gotten worse since entering the room and tears were about to spill from his eyes, but he talked to Li HongYi despite his condition

"Tell me why you did it, not the things from a few months ago but before that, when we first met. Why did you do that to me?"

Tears spilled down Lin Yu's face as he talked, Fen Bai never took his eyes off Li HongYi once.

"My precious Yu-Yu don't cry. You know I did those things because I just couldn't help myself. I love you so much, so I must do those things to you, I can't allow you to love someone else; even when I'm dead you should still only think of me."

Fen Bai was burning with rage, he knew that everyday, Lin Yu had thought of Li HongYi at least once and this killed him inside. He wanted to erase everything to do with Li HongYi from Lin Yu's memory, but he couldn't. Lin Yu was sobbing now and buried his face into Fen Bai's chest. The sadistic adoration on Li HongYi's face instantly turned to anger and disgust as he struggled to his feet. Lin Yu felt the gun Fen Bai had tucked in the waist of his pants when he wrapped his arms tightly around Fen Bai. Li HongYi ankles and feet were disgustingly swollen, the skin a mix of blue and red.

"My Yu-Yu, how dear you hold other men."

Lin Yu took the gun from Fen Bai's waist, he had never held a gun before, but had played a video game with Fen Bai that involved guns. He brought the gun between him and Fen Bai, taking off the safety then pushed the hammer down.

"Yu-Yu, leave that man you know you're not allowed to be with other men."

Lin Yu slowly turned around pointing the gun forward, it felt so heavy in his hands. Li HongYi didn't look surprised and stood tall, staring right into Lin Yu's eyes.

"My Yu-Yu needs to be retrained I see."

Lin Yu pulled the trigger and a bullet went through the left side of Li HongYi's abdomen, the sound was too loud, hurting Lin Yu's ears, the recoil had been too much too and he almost dropped the gun. Fen Bai grabbed the gun from Lin Yu and walked to Li HongYi's body that had collapsed onto the mattress. Fen Bai pressed his foot down onto the bullet hole, a pained groan coming from Li HongYi

"You stole my Yu-Yu, YOU FUCKER!"

Li HongYi grabbed at Fen Bai's ankle but Lin Yu ran forward, stomping down heavily on Li HongYi's swollen stomach. Li HongYi didn't groan out from Lin Yu's beating, nor did he fight back; instead he welcomed it like a warm hug. Fen Bai dragged Lin Yu back and held him behind his back, he quickly lifted the gun shooting Li HongYi in the head, not wasting anymore effort on him. Lin Yu was crying loudly into Fen Bai's back and couldn't walk properly, so Fen Bai had to carry him out.

Yi Yuan was carrying Lu YiFeng with a blanket wrapped around his body in the princess's carry, Lu YiFeng had pissed himself then fainted when he saw the masked man laugh when he entered the room. Yi Yuan didn't bother with anything else and quickly shot the man in the head emptying a whole magazine, the mans face could no longer be recognised as human by the time Yi Yuan had finished. Both men walked to the elevator and left the company returning back to their own homes. Lin Yu was very quiet for the remainder of the day, holding Fen Bai close to him as he laid in bed.

"I've never held a gun before."

Lin Yu knew that kind of lifestyle really didn't suit him. Fen Bai rubbed his back with his large hands.

"You don't need to hold one again, leave that to me."

Un. Lin Yu really didn't mind whatever Fen Bai's work involved since Fen Bai had always treated him well.

"I like Fen Bai a lot."

Lin Yu pushed Fen Bai so he was lying on his back, then laid on top of his torso. Lin Yu raised his head asking Fen Bai coquettishly.

"Does Fen Bai like Xiao Yu?"

Fen Bai laughed aloud before he answered.

"I like Xiao Yu a lot."

Lin Yu leaned down with a large smile and kissed Fen bai, he stuck his tongue out pushing it in as far as he could into Fen Bais mouth wiggling it. Lin Yu wriggled his tongue against Fen Bai's tongue until he couldn't hold his breath any longer, pulling away panting. Fen Bai wiped the dribble from both their lips.

"Your kissing still needs work."

Fen Bai brought Lin Yu's head down gently slowly moving his lips against Lin Yu's, guiding him to improve his technique, Lin Yu however only liked kissing with lots of tongue and kept pushing his tongue out. Fen Bai could only open his mouth a little to teach Lin Yu how to use his tongue when kissing. Fen Bai gently pressed his tongue against Lin Yu's, dragging it back into his own mouth, next moving it back to Lin Yu's mouth rubbing along his cheek back to his tongue afterwards he pulled his tongue back full and sucked harshly on Lin Yu's tongue. Lin Yu whined happily, his cock had stiffened against Fen Bai's stomach and rubbed slowly against the firm muscles.

Fen Bai had also hardened but didn't touch himself in case Lin Yu didn't want to go further. Lin Yu moved his right leg from Fen Bai's side, pressing it firmly onto the hardened cock in Fen bai's pants. Fen Bai glided his fingers along Lin Yu skin under his shirt then down into his pants groping his plump ass. Lin Yu pulled away and sat directly over Fen Bai's erection rubbing it teasingly.

"Stop whenever you want."

Fen Bai carressed Lin Yu's cheeks tenderly, Lin Yu reached down his pants rubbing his own cock roughly, moaning lightly. Lin Yu pulled his hand out and licked the pre cum off, next he reached into the bedside table draw on Fen Bai's side, retrieving the large bottle of lube that hadn't been used in a long time. Lin Yu placed it on the bed so he could undress himself, still seated on Fen Bai.

Lin Yu started with his top first and put a couple drops of lube on his two pointer fingers; he then pinched his nipples. Pinching turned into rubbing, then back to pinching and pulling. Lin Yu pushed his ass down hard, like he was riding Fen Bai's cock. Lin Yu removed his pants and underwear. Picking up the lube he turned around on Fen Bai, so his ass was in full view of Fen Bai.

Lin Yu had gotten used to touching his own body now and felt he was ready to have sex with Fen Bai again after so long. A large glob of thick lube was squeezed onto Lin Yu's hand coating it well. Bringing his hand back, he rubbed his hand through his ass crack, soaking the whole area before he pushed one finger into the hole, everyday Lin Yu had been fingering himself without Fen Bai knowing, so he could loosen his hole up. Lin Yu's finger slid in easily as if his hole had never been through torture, abuse and surgery. Fen Bai's cock throbbed and twitched as he watched Lin Yu fuck himself.

The tempo Lin Yu used was very fast and he added his middle finger, stretching himself a little with no pain. Lin Yu's face was right above Fen Bai's cock, the strong scent of his musk drove him crazy. Lin Yu couldn't help but lean, down his fingers still stretching his hole open, to rub his face along the clothed cock, Fen Bai reached up holding Lin Yu's cheeks apart, as another finger was pushed in. Lin Yu drooled all over Fen Bai's pants moaning.

Lin Yu opened his mouth, stuffing whatever could fit in his mouth of Fen Bai's cock, as he moved his head side to side. Lin Yu's fingers were now pounding into his own ass, lube dripping down onto Fen Bai's shirt. Lin Yu got up removing his fingers and undid Fen Bais shirt and pants, not bothering with removing them. Lin Yu sat back down on Fen Bai's cock that was laying against his lower stomach, sliding his wet ass along it, he leaned down and sucked on Fen Bai's nipples before nibbling on them until they hardened.

Fen Bai groaned, his hands holding Lin Yu hips firmly, while he rocked his hips gently with Lin Yu's movements.

"Fen Bai finger me."

Lin Yu whined out grinding on Fen Bai's cock.

"How can I finger you when you won't show me your hole."

Fen Bai helped Lin Yu turn around to lay on his stomach so he could finger him properly. Fen Bais bare cock was in Lin Yu's face and he couldn't help putting the head in his mouth, tasting the pre cum. Fen Bai slicked his fingers heavily with lube, next he pushed two fingers into the wet hole. Fen Bai's hands were much larger than Lin Yu's so he could stretch him deeper as well as wider. Lin Yu pushed his head further down on the cock in his mouth, drool spilling out onto Fen Bais stomach and Pubic hair.

Fen Bai fingered Lin Yu, twisting his finger every so often and rubbing his prostate, with every rub Lin Yu would groan and dig his hips down against Fen Bai's chest,that was slick with Lin Yu's pre cum. Fen Bai pushed a third finger in slowly, as there was a little resistance, but soon enough the hole stretched to accommodate his fingers. Lin Yu was massaging Fen Bai's balls as he bobbed his head on Fen Bai's cock, he couldn't stop digging his hips down, coupled with Fen Bai rubbing his prostate constantly, he came; loudly groaning around Fen Bai's cock. Small spasms could be felt by Fen Bais fingers and Lin Yu clenched around them, not letting them go. Fen Bai could only continue rubbing Lin Yu's prostate, his groans turned into whines.

Lin Yu pushed Fen Bai's fingers out of himself and he turned around again, Fen Bai's cock was aching from the constant teasing then stopping. Lin Yu was a little out of breath as he straddled Fen Bai, grabbing a hold of the large cock underneath him slowly pushing it in. There was a lot of lube inside Lin Yu and the cock slid in with little resistance, until the full head was inside. Lin Yu stopped, bouncing slowly only on the head before pushing more of the length in, stretching his hole.

"Go slow baby."

Fen Bai held Lin Yu's cheek apart for him to help with the stretch; the tightness made it hard for him no to cum. Lin Yu took the cock out of his ass and poured more lube onto it, before pushing it back in. two third of the way down Lin Yu felt he couldn't take it anymore but kept bouncing on the cock, trying to fit it all in.

"Don't push yourself too much, we can change positions."

Fen Bai went to roll so Lin Yu could be underneath, but was stopped and Lin Yu kept riding Fen Bai, pushing more into his hole. He felt completely stuffed and couldn't help rubbing his lower stomach and pelvis as if Fen Bai's cock would push through.

"So big, Fen Bai you're so big."

Lin Yu moaned out as he pushed himself all the way down, staying there for a while. Lin Yu leaned down and licked the cum from Fen Ba's chest he had ejaculated, afterwards bringing Fen Bai closer and dripping his cum into Fen Bais mouth. The kiss was rough, both their tongues rubbing against every inch of their mouths. Lin Yu pulled back and rubbed his cock bouncing up and down.

"Fuck me, Fen Bai, fuck me."

Fen Bai thrust up and pulled out to his head, pushing all the way in again at a slow pace, Lin Yu moaned out as he stroked his cock.

"Harder, Fuck me harder."

Lin Yu's body was trembling as Fen Bai fucked into him like how he used to. His hands were gripping Lin Yu's cheeks to pull them apart as he rammed his hips up into Lin Yu, reaching his deepest parts. Fen Bai switched between shallow thrusting, to fill to create a suction, and pushing Lin Yu down onto his cock as he thrust as deep as he could, filling Lin Yu completely.

"Ngg, Nggh, Ahh. There, there."

Lin Yu was in heaven after going so long without feeling Fen Bai fuck him. He had stopped touching his cock and was gripping Fen Bai's shoulders with his back arched, for better penetration. The lube was white from all the friction resembling cum. Intense pressure was building in Lin Yu, he felt that if he continued he would end up pissing himself whilst being fucked. Fen Bai was sweating profusely as he rammed his hips harder into Lin Yu, on the brink of cumming, his grunting was almost animalistic driving Lin Yu crazy, his own moans had turned into wails.

Fen Bai was at his limits and his hips drove into Lin Yu piercing deep into his sensitive hole, Lin Yu couldn't take anymore and pissed onto Fen Bai, his wails sounded crazed, as he squirted piss. With every hard thrust, Lin Yu would squirt piss, his vision had gone white and his body was stiff. A wave of pleasure he had never experienced took over his body, so much piss came out it soaked all underneath Fen Bai as he continued to fuck Lin Yu. Fen Bai groaned out deeply, pushing Lin Yu down hard onto his cock, filling his hole with cum; the load was so large that it dripped out when Fen Bai started thrusting again.

"Ah, Ahhh. Too much."

Lin Yu's body was really sensitive now and he couldn't take any more, he felt he would go crazy if they did anymore. Fen Bai slowed down and pulled out, large amounts of lube and cum oozed out onto the already soiled bed. Both men gasped loudly for breath. Lin Yu laid against Fen Bai feeling exhausted.

9