Chapter 12
794 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Fen Bai had to carry Lin Yu into the bathroom and hold him as he showered, cleaning out Lin Yus hole took awhile, as the cum had been fucked in deep . When Lin Yu was clean, Fen Bai wrapped him in a big towel and sat him down on the toilet seat. Lin Yu was in a bit of a daze, feeling almost numb with pleasure. Fen Bai filled the tub with warm water, pouring in soap. Fen Bai then went into the bedroom, stripping the bed of the blankets and sheets, luckily the piss hadn't soaked through to the mattress, because they had sex over top of the thick comforters. Fen Bai was holding all the sheets and blankets in his arms when Lin Yu came into the room.

"I should wash it, I'll do it."

Lin Yu toddled to Fen Bai but wasn't handed the dirtied linen. Fen Bai walked into the bathroom and dumped everything in the tub, moving everything around until everything was evenly soaked. Lin Yu followed into the bathroom and tried to bend down to help, his legs shaking a little.

"Don't, go sit down. These will soak overnight. Wait while I make the bed quickly."

Fen Bai picked Lin Yu up walking him to the bare bed, placing him down; next he closed the bathroom door and left to get new linen for the bed. Lin Yu stood up and went to the bathroom, but Fen Bai had already come back and picked him up again.

"Leave them."

"I should wash them, it won't take long."

Lin Yu didn't give up in trying to open the bathroom door but Fen Bais hold on him was too strong.

"I know why you want to wash them but I'm not letting you do that, listen to me Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu stopped struggling and looked up at Fen Bai shocked. Fen Bai put Lin Yu down and quickly made the bed, it was almost winter now and he didn't want Lin Yu catching a cold, even though the bedroom was heated. Fen Bai picked up Lin Yu again and got into bed with him.

"what do you know?"

Lin Yu spoke softly against Fen Bai's warm chest. Fen Bai held Lin Yu tightly, pulling the blanket up to Lin Yu's shoulders.

"A Lot but not everything, Lu YiFeng interviewed a lot of your Fathers ex workers. The ones that raised you."

Fen Bai spoke slowly paying close attention to how Lin Yu would react lest he become triggered by his father's actions, but Lin Yu spoke about the maids.

"They were so kind to me, they never hit me or ignored me and would sometimes sneak me food or water if I was in trouble. I promised them I would take care of them when I was older since they helped me escape."

Fen Bai listened quietly rubbing Lin Yu's back soothingly.

"Un. I'll make sure they live well."

Fen Bai spoke when Lin Yu finished, Lin Yu had no way of making money and Fen Bai had considered his money Lin Yu's for a while now, also if it weren't for the maids getting Lin Yu out when they did, he didn't want to think about the situation Lin Yu would be in, since he would've never have met Lin Yu at The Night Bird. Lin Yu moved closer to Fen Bai's ear whispering lovingly.

"Thank you."

Fen Bai hummed as he moved Lin Yu to look at his face. Only love and a glint of worship could be seen in Lin Yu's gaze, Fen Bai tenderly caressed Lin Yu's cheek talking in almost a whisper.

"I love you."

Lin Yu smiled wide and rushed forward to kiss Fen Bai with vigour, almost sucking Fen Bai's tongue out of his face. Fen Bai lightly tapped Lin Yu's bare ass, speaking against Lin Yu's wet lips.

"You don't know how to answer?"

Lin Yu giggled childishly against Fen Bai's face.

"Love you, I'll only love Fen Bai."

Fen Bai was satisfied and let Lin Yu carry on with his bad kissing until Lin Yu's mouth couldn't move anymore, Lin Yu snuggled close to Fen Bai's neck still lying on his front and fell asleep. Fen Bai stayed awake for a while longer, pondering about Lin Yu's father and his whereabouts until sleeping as well.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai after so long of working from home, had to finally bring up the topic of returning to the company to Lin Yu, as well as Grandma Mi returning to serve as the housemaid during the day. As expected Lin Yu disagreed, stating firmly Fen Bai would only be allowed back at work if he could come with him everyday. The problem with this was that Lu YiFeng wouldn't be returning back to work until he could manage being around others without Yi Yuan present; therefore nobody would be around to look after Lin Yu.

"You can't come, who will watch over you when I need to attend meetings or leave the company for a small period of time?"

Lin Yu was sulking on the sofa as Fen Bai made lunch, talking from the kitchen. Lin Yu of course didn't mind Grandma Mis company at home, since she made yummy food for him everyday, but he really couldn't handle being away from Fen Bai.

"I guess you'll just have to continue working from your study."

Fen Bai sighed, finishing off the food and ignoring Lin Yus pettiness.

"Set the table, we'll continue talking at the table."

Lin Yu got up stomping his way to the kitchen. Lin Yu finally knew where everything in the house was, so he no longer needed Fen Bai's directions to locate anything, but today he was acting petty and spoilt.

"Where are the chopsticks Fen Bai?"

Lin Yu followed one step behind Fen Bai as he was stepping from the stove to the bench, his toes were almost crushed.

"You know where they are, hurry, it's best to eat hot food when it's hot."

Lin Yu pouted, opening the drawer to pick out chopsticks and spoons for their meal, then stomped his way into the dining room.

"I can't reach the glasses, Fen Bai."

Lin Yu could very clearly reach the glasses for the water, as Fen Bai had rearranged the glasses for Lin Yu's benefit. Fen Bai chose to ignore Lin Yu, finishing the serving of the stew they would eat for lunch and scooping rice into two bowls. Lin Yu refused to finish setting the table so they could only sit at the table with no drinks. Lin Yu ate how he usually did, spilling stew down his chin onto his clothes; unlike before, Fen Bai spoke about his table manners.

"Don't eat like a child, get a napkin from the kitchen and tidy up your mess."

Fen Bai was feeling a little impatient because of Lin Yu's pettiness and couldn't help snapping. Lin Yu ignored Fen Bai and continued eating, not changing anything about his habits, usually Lin Yu's messines when he ate didn't bother Fen Bai, since they mostly ate at home, but today he could barely make it through the meal. Lin Yu cleared the table and put everything in the dishwasher, before stomping loudly to the bedroom to lie in bed as he sulked. Fen Bai didn't have the patience to deal with Lin Yu or his work, grabbing his car keys, he left the house for a drive to calm himself down so he could discuss the work matter with Lin Yu again, without losing his temper.

After thirty minutes of sulking, Lin Yu came back down stairs, wanting to cuddle with Fen Bai but he couldn't find him, He looked in the study that Fen Bai no longer locked, but he wasn't there. Lin Yu began to panic and searched through the house again, even going into the garage, but couldn't find Fen Bai until he noticed the car keys were gone. Lin Yu had a full blown panic attack  by the front entrance when he saw the keys were gone, sinking to the floor he sobbed loudly while struggling to breathe properly.

Fen Bai returned to the house and could hear Lin Yu before he entered, he quickly unlocked the door and saw Lin Yu curled on the floor sobbing loudly. He bent down picking him up and walked to the couch to hold him in his lap. Once he sat down Lin Yu ripped Fen Bai's t shirt off and started biting down on his right shoulder. Once that shoulder was bruised and slightly bloody he moved his head to bite Fen Bai's left shoulder. Fen Bai didn't say anything knowing he shouldn't have left Lin Yu alone without telling him and let Lin Yu bite his shoulders to calm him.

Lin Yu's mouth was covered in blood by the time he had calmed down fully, he kept licking at the blood that would slide down Fen Bai's skin until it had clotted. Fen Bai rubbed Lin Yu's back and started the topic of going back to work again.

"The reason I need to go back to work is because I want to find your Father."

Lin Yu's eyes were swollen and red from his bawling, the sight hurting Fen Bais heart since he had caused Lin Yu to break down. Lin Yu didn't talk for a while thinking over some things as he traced the old scars he had caused on Fen Bai's chest. Lin Yu kissed the scars mumbling against Fen Bais skin.

"I hate him."

"I do too."

Fen Bai had never met the man, but with the small information he did have about him, he knew he wouldn't keep the man in his company if he was given the chance. Fen Bai didn't say, but the reason he wanted to find Lin Yu's father was for the pure fact to kill him.

"I'll buy you a phone, it's best if you have something to get a hold of me with."

Fen Bai rubbed Lin Yu's wavy hair, the perm was starting to loosen and his hair had grown long enough to tie it all back. Lin Yu laid against Fen Bai, holding him tightly. He couldn't bear the thought of living without Fen Bai, even for a day.

"What will you do when you find him?"

Fen Bai expected him to ask but didn't want to say. Lin Yu answered for him.

"Kill Him?"

Fen Bai hummed in agreement,

"Take me with you when you find him."

"No, it will be too dangerous. He's not even in the country, so it will be foreign terrain for us."

Lin Yu sat up properly looking into Fen Bai's eyes seriously.

"If You don't take me with you, then I won't let you go back to work."

"Is that your best threat?"

Fen Bai smirked and pecked Lin Yu's lips too quickly for him to dodge. Lin Yu racked his brains

for a better thing to bargain with.

"Then, then I won't talk to you ever again."

"I dealt with you being mute for two months. I can handle that."

"Well then I'll...I'll run away."

Fen Bai stopped teasing and looked at Lin Yu, speaking in a serious tone.

"Your not coming with me on that trip, but don't even think about running away."

Fen Bai knew Lin Yu wouldn't be able to leave, since he didn't have money nor did he like leaving the house without Fen Bai, but he gave the warning anyway. Lin Yu stood up puffing out his chest the best he could in order to try and intimidate Fen Bai, but his tone was too childish.

"I'll really do it, You don't think I can live without you?"

Lin Yu ran upstairs with Fen Bai following behind at a slow jog. Lin Yu had grabbed out a travel bag from under the bed and was throwing clothes inside, most being Fen Bais clothes he liked to wear. Fen Bai stood at the door watching him pack useless things. He didn't stop Lin Yu nor did he say anything, wanting to see how far Lin Yu would go to get his way.

Lin Yu had stuffed as many clothes as he could and closed the bag, walking past Fen Bai to put his shoes on. Lin Yu put his blue Nike trainers on and opened the door but didn't walk out, he looked back but didn't see Fen bai behind him. He looked in the living room and up the stairs from the first floor but didn't see him. Lin Yu held the bag close to his chest as tears streamed down his face and walked out the front door, slamming it behind him.

Lin Yu walked away from the house and saw Fen Bai was waiting by a custom Jeep Wrangler, outside the garage, he quickly wiped his tears and strolled over as if he was saying goodbye. Fen Bai walked around to the drivers side.

"Where are you going? I'll drop you off."

Fen Bai's words almost set off Lin Yu's water works again but he held it back, the car was tall and had a step for people to use to get in, Lin Yu struggled to hold the bag with one hand using his other had to hold the bar and step up into the car. Sitting down, Fen Bai did up his over shoulder straps to buckle him in properly. Once buckled, Lin Yu clutched the bag to his chest again. Fen Bai drove out of his property but didn't turn towards the city. Lin Yu didn't specify anywhere he wanted to go, so he drove to a dirt track for off roading and sped through the woods as if he had driven the road a thousand times.

Lin Yu bumped to the side and had to let go of the bag to hold onto a handle beside him to keep steady. Fen Bai sped through a muddy puddle, spraying the water all over the car. Lin Yu laughed loudly as the bag dropped to the floor by his feet. Fen Bai drove the terrain for an hour before turning the wheel, doing a few donuts. Lin Yu held on tightly and laughed, forgetting why he had left the house to begin with, after a few more donuts, Fen Bai straightened the car and turned down another dirt road that lead directly to the back of his property.

Lin Yu of course, had never seen much of Fen Bai's land around the house, since he spent all of his time inside. The most he had seen were the gardens close to the house outside the windows. Fen Bai preferred to keep the dirt road to his house overgrown and rough in order for people not to drive down it, Lin Yu was struggling with holding himself steady but didn't complain, enjoying the ride.

Thirty minutes later, Fen Bai pulled into the back entrance of his property and drove around the landscape so Lin Yu could see everything. Finally Fen Bai pulled in front of the house and hopped out, opening Lin Yu's door to help him down. He reached down and grabbed the forgotten bag from the ground as Lin Yu toddled off.

"That was fun, we should go again tomorrow."

Lin Yu skipped happily to the door, waiting for Fen Bai to unlock it. Once in the house, realization dawned on Lin Yu and he tried to get back the bag from Fen Bai, but was picked up over Fen Bai's shoulder as he was brought up stairs.

"No joking about running away, okay?"

Fen Bai dropped Lin Yu onto the bed, taking out everything from the bag to put it away. Lin Yu rolled on the bed messing up the blankets.

"Stop playing around. I want you to listen to me."

Lin Yu stopped but didn't get off the bed, instead he reached out like a child wanting to be picked up but Fen Bai didn't move, only looking at him like a serious CEO. Lin Yu gave up and got off the bed to stand in front of Fen Bai.

"I leave for work tomorrow at 10:00 am, I've told Grandma Mi to come at 9:30 am since I will make breakfast but after tomorrow, I'll leave for work at 8:00 am. Your phone will arrive with Grandma Mi, so I will show you how to do everything before leaving."

Lin Yu shoved Fen Bai away and crawled under the blankets, he didn't cry or anything, he was more frustrated that he wouldn't be able to see Fen Bai whenever he wanted now. Fen Bai went into his study to make a few calls then laid down on the bed next to Lin Yu's lump, through the blankets he could feel Lin Yu punching him.

"You'll be fine Xiao Yu, I'll make sure to come home on time and not stay out late okay?"

Lin Yu continued his punching while Fen Bai spoke, then pushed the blankets back his face was flushed from staying under for so long. Lin Yu cuddled close to Fen Bai, attempting another compromise.

"Teach me how to drive and I can visit you when I feel lonely."

Fen Bai laughed at his persistence.

"I'll teach you to drive, but you won't be allowed to drive to the company."

Lin Yu finally gave up and figured he'd have to deal with feeling lonely during the day. He then told Fen Bai his rules for when he is at work.

"You have to answer all of my calls and if you have a dinner meeting you have to call me so I know what time you'll be home and,and you really have to teach me to drive and work from home on weekends and and."

Fen Bai kissed Lin Yu to stop him from babbling on, but agreed to everything he had mentioned.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai woke up a little earlier than he had been for the last few months, getting everything in order for work and preparing breakfast. Lin Yu woke up when he rolled over and felt an empty space; getting out of bed, he waddled around in a thick blanket, looking for Fen Bai.

"You should've woken me up."

Lin Yu kissed Fen Bai good morning then hugged him. Fen Bai fried long bread dough and heated soy milk for their breakfast. Lin Yu sat at the breakfast bar, staring at the clock on the oven, willing time to move slower. Fen Bai set Lin Yu's food down on the breakfast bar and made his own fried bread for his breakfast. Fen Bai ate his food quietly, watching Lin Yu nibble at his bread, when the doorbell rang. Fen Bai knew it was Grandma Mi and went to let her in.

Grandma Mi hugged Fen Bai around the waist, almost sobbing into his chest, then put her slippers on looking for Lin Yu. She could see Lin Yu looked very well and her held back tears escaped, streaming down her face as she rushed forward, holding Lin Yu in a vice grip hug. Lin Yu hugged her back gently, a little uncomfortable, but didn't say anything.

"Wu~ Wu~. I've made you your favourite desserts Xiao Yu Wu~ I've missed you all this time Wu~Wu~ Did you miss grandma? Wu~"

"Of course I missed Grandma Mi."

Grandma Mi blew her nose loudly, then took a bag full of desserts into the kitchen, placing them all in the fridge for Lin Yu to eat whenever he wanted; next she grabbed out a phone and handed it to Lin Yu, who handed it to Fen Bai.

On the sofa Lin Yu sat on Fen Bai's lap as he was shown how to make texts,voice messages, calls and emails as well as basic things on the phone like photos and games. All of Fen Bais contact information was put into the phone. Lin Yu took a picture of him and Fen Bai together, making Fen Bai set it as the background, before he ran off to their bedroom so he could practice calling Fen Bai. Lin Yu talked on the phone with Fen Bai down stairs until it was time for work, then he quickly hung up. He ran down the stairs, almost tripping over his feet twice, from the third to last step Lin Yu jumped at Fen Bai, who caught him without a problem.

"Remember the rules you have to follow."

"I remember."

"And you promised you would teach me to drive, remember that."

"I remember."

Fen Bai placed Lin Yu down and sat on the small bench so Lin Y could put his shoes on for him. Lin Yu was still holding Fen Bai's hand tightly, when he had opened the front door. Fen Bai bent down giving Lin Yu his favourite type of kiss before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Lin Yu sulked back to the living looking at the picture he took with Fen Bai, missing him already. Lin Yu had completed all the 3D puzzles and used all the clay Lu YiFeng had given him, as well as completing the puzzle boxes (with Fen Bai's help.) All that was left were two woodwork kits. One was a wooden xylophone, the other was a wooden box with various stained wood pieces for the sides and top. He took out the xylophone kit and started to work on it, waiting until he could next call Fen Bai.

. . . . . .

At work Fen Bai first made the rounds of all his factories, since he hadn't inspected the work there in months, Yi Yuan was with him today while Li YuFeng was home by himself. Fen Bai had kept up to date with the recovery of Lu YiFeng and since his visit to the basement, it seems his mental health was getting better, especially with the constant help from Yi Yuan. They returned back to the company a little after 12:00 pm.

Lin Yu had sent Fen Bai pictures of the two desserts he was eating as a snack, as well as the xylophone he was making. Fen Bai sent Lin Yu a voice message telling him to eat proper food for lunch, then complimented his skills on woodworking. A few seconds later Lin Yu called Fen Bai, asking Fen Bai all about his day so far and what he would be having for lunch. Yi Yuan was sitting on the sofa in Fen Bais office trying to ignore their conversation.

After the call had ended and Fen Bai had eaten, a meeting was held at the company with various informants to discuss everything they knew about Lin Huanli. So far they knew he had fled from the estate Li HongYi had given him and was now in hiding somewhere in a tropical country, at sea. They had no way of closing in on his location because whenever they got close, within a short amount of time, the boat would've left for another closeby country. Fen Bai leaned back in his chair, thinking about how he should draw Lin Huanli out of hiding. The meeting ended, leaving only Yi Yuan and Fen Bai in the room.

"Lu YiFeng has been asking about work these days, so I'll relay everything to him from the meeting today. Do You want his help in anything?"

"Lu YiFeng's a smart man, get his thoughts on how to draw Lin Huani out from sea."

Yi Yuan agreed, grabbing all the paperwork he needed for Lu YiFeng, he left heading back home. Fen Bai tidied everything into his briefcase and sent a short voice message to Lin Yu, letting him know he was on his way home.

Once home, Lin Yu wouldn't leave his side as he kept reminding Fen Bai about his driving lessons. The sun was an hour away from setting by the time Fen Bai got fed up, and led Lin Yu to the garage so he could pick a car to learn to drive in.

Fen Bai's garage was a six car garage, inside all the cars were luxury expensive brands. Five of the cars were sports cars made from: Aston Martin, Bentley, two Bugattis and Rolls Royce Leaving the Jeep wrangler, as well as a sleek Ducati tucked to the side. Fen Bai pointed to the sports car, allowing Lin Yu to pick from them. Lin Yu walked between the cars stopping at the dark blue Bugatti.

Fen Bai opened the garage and reversed the car out for Lin Yu, before switching seats.

"Have you ever driven anything before?"

"No."

Fen Bai reached forward adjusting the seat closer for Lin Yu's legs, then explained the gears and pedals. For starters Fen Bai would move the gear stick, while Lin Yu pushed the clutch, to allow him to get used to the pedals and not have to multitask too much. Lin Yu pressed the button to start the car, slowly he released the clutch as he pushed on the accelerator. The engine conked out. Lin Yu was at a loss at what to do.

"Turn the car back on. Release the clutch a little faster while pushing the accelerator."

Lin Yu restarted the car and did what Fen bai instructed and he slowly moved forward,

"Haha, I did it, Fen Bai."

Lin Yu laughed excitedly, his foot pressed down too much, lurching the car forward suddenly; Lin Yu freaked out, letting go of the wheel. Fen Bai held the wheel to stop from running over the garden and the car slowed to a stop. Lin Yu turned the car off not wanting to drive anymore. Fen Bai got out of the car, walking to the drivers side.

"Take your shoes off and sit on my lap while I drive."

Fen Bai repositioned the seat for his legs and helped Lin Yu to sit down comfortably. Lin Yu started the car.

"Put your hand on the gear stick. the other on the wheel"

Lin Yu did as he was told and Fen Bai placed his hand over top.

"Left foot on my left, right foot on my right."

After Lin Yu was properly positioned, Fen Bai turned the car smoothly and drove down the long driveway to head out of his property. Lin Yu was a little nervous but very excited to be sitting in Fen Bai's lap as he drove. Turning onto the road Fen Bai turned right, away from the city in order to stay away from large amounts of traffic, on an open road he could drive fast without causing Lin Yu to stress. Fen Bai made his way to a back road and pushed the accelerator down, his speed building fast. With every gear change, Fen Bai would say what gear he would change to, whispering in Lin Yu's ear.

"I Like driving this way."

Lin Yu was having a lot of fun driving with Fen Bai, he couldn't help his toes scrunching against Fen Bai's shoes and leaned against Fen Bai as if he could fall asleep at any moment.

"Tsk, don't fall asleep, this is a driving lesson after all."

Lin Yu giggled having been caught and forced himself to focus on the "Lesson".

Fen Bai was now pushing 150 km on the baron road, but the car drove so smooth, it felt like they weren't speeding at all. As they reached a far distance from home Fen Bai turned around.

"You drive home now."

"Huh? No. I like just driving like this, you drive."

"No, you can continue to sit like this, but you control what my feet and hands do. I'll only help you change gears and start."

Fen Bai started the car and moved forward slowly in first gear. He placed both of Lin Yu's hands onto the wheel. Lightly, Lin Yu pushed against Fen bai's foot to go a little faster, moving forward at a steady speed, in Lin Yu's ear Fen Bai whispered.

"Release the accelerator and press the clutch."

Fen Bai moved Lin Yu's right hand to the gear stick changing gears.

"Haha, I changed gears."

Fen Bai had actually done everything since Lin Yu hadn't released the clutch properly, but still congratulated him. They sped up slowly and changed to third gear. Lin Yu wanted to stay at this speed since he wasn't comfortable with himself driving any faster, but Fen Bai changed gears pushing the speed faster.

"No more Fen Bai, it's fast enough."

"You won't lose control, don't worry."

Fen Bai changed gears again. The speed was a little over 100 kms now, Lin Yu was a little scared about the speed and him losing control.

"Calm down, I'm here. Do you want me to drive now?"

"Un. I can drive again at another time."

Nothing actually changed when Fen Bai began "Driving". Actually his grip on Lin Yus hand holding the wheel slackened slightly, as did the one holding the gear stick, only controlling the pedals for Lin Yu. They made their way back home, Lin Yu driving the whole time until they reached the entrance of the driveway, then Fen Bai took over properly, parking the car in the garage. Lin Yu was a little giddy after driving, he giggled lightly as he spoke

"That was fun. Can I keep learning like this?"

"Un. You did very well, you didn't even notice you drove home the whole way."

"Huh? Didn't you drive?"

"I did the pedals for you but you did the steering and changing gears"

Fen Bai laughed at Lin Yus surprised face, kissing him gently while opening the car door, Lin Yu got off first. When Lin Yu went to walk inside through the gym, Fen Bai held him back, guiding him to the hood of the car.

"You know what else is fun?"

Fen Bai gently laid Lin Yu on the hood as he kissed him, undressing him smoothly. The metal was warm from their recent drive. Fen Bai trailed wet kisses down Lin Yu's torso, stopping at the patch of fine pubic hair above his limp cock. Lin Yus scent was much softer compared to Fen Bai's musk. Looking upwards into Lin Yu's eyes, Fen Bai grazed his tongue through the small patch of pubic hair, licking all over the hair. He massaged the plump ball sack as he licked his way down to stuff both testicles into his mouth. Lin Yu reached down to hold onto Fen Bais hair, mewling lightly.

Fen Bai kept sucking on the ball sack until Lin Yu was fully erect, then he swallowed the cock into his mouth, moving his tongue over the head firmly, he knew Lin Yu couldn't handle too much attention to the head of his cock; too much attention to his head would cause Lin Yu to ejaculate prematurely, causing his cock to become over sensitive. Lin Yus hips jerked up, his mewls were loud moans now. Lin Yus legs squeezed Fen Bais head, keeping him between his legs firmly as he came inside Fen Bais mouth. Fen Bai kept sucking through Lin Yus orgasm, milking all the cum out.

Next Fen Bai opened Lin Yus rigid legs to release his head and stand up. Undoing his pants he took out his cock. Fen Bai spat the cum from his mouth onto his hand and he began fingering Lin Yu's twitching hole. Lin Yu was still trying to come down from his orgasm as Fen Bai worked him open quickly with his own cum as lube. Once loose enough Fen Bai spat on his cock heavily, wetting it enough.

"Spread your legs, show me your hole."

Lin Yu brought his knees towards his chest and pulled his cheeks apart. A little bit of cum was leaking out of his hole. Fen Bai moved the head of his cock down to where the cum had leaked to push it back in to the wet hole, he then massaged his cock around it not entering. Fen Bai pinched the head of Lin Yu's limp cock teasingly, causing him to squirm and whine.

"Want it?"

"Un. I want Fen Bai's cock."

Fen Bai didn't tease any longer and slowly entered Lin Yu warm hole until the base filling him up. Fen Bai moved to lean over Lin Yu and traced around his neck with his hand, he held gently onto the neck like he would choke him but never applied any pressure, only lightly grazing the skin as he slowly thrust into Lin Yu.

"Do it, choke me. Choke me until I cum Fen Bai."

Fen Bai wrapped one of Lin Yus legs around his waist, the other was placed on his shoulder. Fen Bai used one hand to apply firm pressure to the sides of Lin Yus throat. With every hard thrust Fen Bai would squeeze, cutting off most of his air, then release when he drew his hips back only to squeeze hard again. Fen Bai fucked into Lin Yu so hard the car he was using as a table rocked back and forth with his rhythm. Lin Yus face was a little red from the lack of oxygen, but his moans were getting louder and louder the longer Fen Bai ravaged his hole.

Pulling out fully; Fen Bai thrust back in until a little more than his head was inserted, he started pounding into Lin Yus prostate non stop.

"AHH, AH, ngghha."

Lin Yus body stiffened as Fen Bai pounded into his prostate, the pressure on his throat hadn't let up since he was close to cumming again. The loud moans echoed throughout the garage, Fen Bais grunts had begun to grow in volume too. He stopped thrusting against the prostate, going back to filling Lin Yus tight hole fully, his ballsack was slapping against Lin Yu harshly, leaving a red mark. Lin Yu was on the brink of fainting when his hips jerked violently almost throwing off Fen Bais rhythm, cumming violently. Fen Bai pushed the leg from his shoulder back against the car to drill into Lin Yu roughly, reaching his own peak. Lin Yus orgasm wasn't over yet and his legs had started shaking as he clung to Fen Bai, his moans turned into screams.

The loud screams were blocking out Fen Bais loud grunts as he rammed as hard as he could down into Lin Yu, never stopping as the cum pumped out of his twitching cock, turning Lin Yu's swollen hole into a sloppy mess. Fen Bai finally released Lin yus throat and he gasped a few times as his whole body trembled, the wave of his orgasm only finishing after Fen Bai had stopped fucking him.

With his hard cock still inside Lin Yu, Fen Bai picked him up to enter the gym. Fen Bai and Lin Yu had gone many months without sex and last nights single round was almost torture for his hungry little brother. Cupping Lin Yus wet ass with one hand, Fen Bai pulled a cushioned bench to sit in front of the mirror running along one whole wall. He placed Lin Yu down to kneel on the bench, facing the mirror.

"Watch as I fuck you."

Fen Bai thrust back into Lin Yu, holding his hip with his left hand as held up Lin Yu's face to look into the mirror. Lin Yu's hole had swollen a little and become more sensitive. He mewled at his reflection and the flush on his face had spread to his whole body, he held onto Fen Bai's hand that was around his waist and right thigh behind him. Fen Bais hot breath was blowing against the back of his neck, heating his body more; he felt like his whole body had been engulfed in flames. Fen Bais thrusting wasn't hard, staying at a steady pace but Lin Yu felt like his asshole was being fucked hard.

Fen Bais hand moved down from Lin Yus hip to wrap around the base of his cock and balls, acting like a cock ring. Lin Yus cock hadn't hardened again and he thought he most likely wouldn't be able to get another erection for the night, after cumming twice. Fen Bai moved Lin Yus position with his right hand, making him hold a squat position so Fen Bai could thrust up, into Lin Yu.

This position was hard for Lin Yu to endure, his legs were weak from the fucking and Fen Bais cock continuesly pounded the deepest parts of his sloppy hole now, building a pressure in him like he would piss himself if they didn't stop. Cum was fucked out of Lin Yus hole from the pounding, dirtying the ground and bench. Fen Bai could see Lin Yus struggle to hold himself up and held the underneath of his thighs, holding all his weight.

The pressure in Lin Yu wouldn't stop building, since Fen Bai was no longer squeezing the base of his cock and balls he released again, however it was a mix of piss and cum. Like the previous night, piss squirted from Lin Yus limp cock with every hard thrust from Fen Ba. Lin Yu couldn't make any noise as his hearing buzzed and his vision faded, his asshole was contracting around Fen bai tightly, milking cum from the large cock as it filled his swollen hole again. Fen Bai watched in the mirror with an intense gaze as Lin Yus face scrunched, the piss wouldn't stop squirting. Fen Bai finally stopped ramming into Lin Yu and pulled out, two loads of cum poured out of LIn Yu, onto the bench. Lin Yu had fallen asleep once his orgasm stopped, Fen Bai quickly took him to their bathroom and washed him thoroughly, before placing him in bed. He left the room after tucking Lin Yu in, making his way down stairs to clean their mess.

Grandma Mi had originally waited for them to return from the driving lesson but quickly left after she heard the loud moans and grunts coming from the garage, leaving the dinner she made in the fridge for when they stopped. It took Fen Bai almost an hour to clean both the gym and garage and he ate dinner quietly while Lin Yu slept.

The next morning Lin Yu's legs were like jelly but he still forced himself to get out of bed with Fen Bai when the alarm went off, so he could eat an early breakfast and kiss Fen Bai goodbye before he left for work. Grandma Mi would arrive shortly before Fen Bai left for work, originally she had wanted to start work at her normal time of 9:00 am but Fen Bai had disagreed, since Lin Yu didn't like people coming over without Fen Bai being present, even if he was comfortable with Grandma Mi; hearing people walk through the front door that weren't Fen Bai scared Lin Yu.

Grandma Mi had to sit and try to ignore the love dovey affection and clinginess of Lin Yu towards Fen Bai. Lin Yu would then act as if Grandma Mi wasn't there when Fen bai had left, mostly only talking to her about food, until later in the afternoon after he had finished both his xylophone and wooden box, he wanted to learn to bake desserts.

. . . . . .

At work another meeting was held with more information involving Lin Huanli. After following at a safe distance of 10 kms away, they found that a small boat would stop by the large boat to drop off a large amount of fuel and food. A small team had been informed and followed the small boats crew to see where they worked, and a small farm was where the fuel and food would be dropped off to, to wait for the delivery day. Fen Bai called Lu YiFeng personally after the meeting, having a plan in mind but he wanted to hear Lu YiFeng's thoughts on the matter too. Lu YiFeng sounded like his true self when talking about work and discussed seriously about the matter with Fen Bai.

"I thought it over Fen Bai and the best way is to force him back into land, do that by first targeting the farm to stop deliveries, but be on close standby with multiple boats at sea to corner him, when his fuel gets low he'll have to return to land. If you don't have the right man power at sea though, he could slip away and we would have to chase after him again. By then he could already have backup waiting in the form of an aircraft, then we would really struggle to find him."

Yi Yuan was in Fen Bais office listening too, though he already knew what plan Lu YiFeng had come up with. Fen Bai had already thought of sabotaging the farm to halt deliveries, he wasn't too sure if he should push Lin Huanli back to land though.

"This will take a lot of men, a group of people having to be at the farm, another group to wait at the boating docks, the men on the multiple boats at sea. If Lin huanli brings in an airplane just for shooting people, then half of my men are gone, especially since I can't use Li HongYi's men. His men could easily turn sides and choose Lin Huanli over me. That's too much of a loss on my end, even if I do end up with Lin Huanli in my hands."

Lu YiFeng agreed.

"It is a risk, I'll think over it more and look at the information we have again, then get in touch with a more detailed plan and lay out."

Lu YiFeng hung up first, leaving Fen Bai and Yi Yuan to discuss the matter.

"Do you really need Lin huanli dead? He hasn't sent an attack our way and he seems more like a scared dog running with his tail between his legs, instead of some underworld lord."

"Un. He is acting like a bitch, but who's to say he'll stay like that. He could be organising more man power on his end and take us out while we fuck around."

"I understand Fen Bai, but you said yourself the benefits aren't outweighing the risks at the moment, maybe we should pull back and wait quietly instead of pushing."

"Un. We'll see."

The conversation ended with the two of them seperating to work on their own work. Lin Yu sent a photo to Fen Bai of weird looking egg tarts for him to try when he gets home. Fen Bai sent back a voice message.

"Why do they look like you dropped them? Is grandma Mi having an off day?"

Fen Bai sent the message but received no reply and he carried on working until it was 7:00 pm, he left for home. At home Lin Yu was waiting at the door for Fen Bai with his egg tarts on a pretty plate for Fen Bai to try. Fen Bai saw the egg tarts from the picture but they looked worse in person, the crust was crumbly and burnt, the egg filling itself was lumpy.

"I made them, I couldn't wait for you and already ate two."

Lin Yu was honest but Fen Bai really couldn't understand how Lin Yu could eat one let alone two.

"Hurry, take one."

Fen Bai inspected the tarts one by one, wanting to pick one that looked the most edible. He picked the least burnt one and took a small bite. In all fairness the flavour wasn't too bad, the custard was fine, just lumpy; however the pastry was horrible and burnt, black on the bottom.

"How is it?"

Lin Yu stuffed one into his mouth after he spoke, chomping happily. Fen Bai put the tart back on the plate, walking to the kitchen to get himself some milk. Grandma Mi was sitting at the breakfast bar with milk as she ate the last bit of tart.

"Fen Bai how is it? You didn't finish this one."

"You should improve with practise."

Fen Bai couldn't say any more about the tarts and Lin Yu put the plate down to eat the one Fen Bai couldn't finish, he really couldn't taste anything bad about them.

"Don't eat anymore Xiao Yu, have you had dinner?"

Fen Bai took the tart from Lin Yu's hand, putting it down and taking the plate away.

"Un. I had dinner. Yours is in the fridge, give the plate back, I want dessert."

Lin Yu reached for the plate but Fen Bai tipped the tarts into the bin, horrifying Lin Yu. He yelled loudly, obviously hurt.

"Why did you throw them away?!"

"They're burnt on the bottom, it's not good for you to eat burnt food."

"But I like them. I could've still eaten the custard."

Lin Yu went forward to open the bin but was stopped by Fen Bai.

"You eat food from the trash now?"

"You threw them away when I wanted to eat it, what will I have for dessert now?"

Lin Yu's face was becoming red from frustration, still wanting to get the tarts from the bin. Fen Bai picked him up and dumped him down onto the sofa, walking away to heat his dinner. Grandma Mi was still sitting quietly at the breakfast bar.

"Heat him a cup of milk then you can leave for the day, Grandma Mi."

Fen Bai spoke respectfully but impatience could be heard in his tone. He left for the dining room to eat his dinner as Lin Yu drank the milk, complaining of dessert hunger to Grandma Mi. Fen Bai was mostly impatient from work but he also couldn't allow Lin yu to always get his way, especially when it came to eating bad/bin food.

Lin Yu came into the dining room after his milk was gone and kissed Fen Bai on the cheek with his milky lips, apologizing about his behaviour. Fen Bai pushed his chair back a little allowing Lin Yu to sit on his lap. Fen Bai had mostly finished eating and left the food alone to go cold.

"Stressful day?"

"Un. Your father is annoying me. We have his location but we can't get to him"

"Where is he?"

"At sea, near some tropical country."

"You can't just blow up the boat?"

Fen Bai had of course thought of just getting rid of the boat and leaving it at that, but killing off Lin Huanli still left all his men and affairs out in the open, someone else would most likely come along and take over; If Fen Bai can draw out more of Lin Huanlis men at once, it means he could gain control over the situation quickly and cut off loose ends.

"Too many things would be left unresolved that way."

"Oh, what will you do?"

"Lu YiFeng has an idea but we'll have to wait, to see if anything else pops up."

Fen Bai got up to wash his dishes but received a call from Yi Yuan before he could even start.

"IT WASN'T HIM ON THE FUCKING BOAT. THE FUCKER BLEW UP THE FACTORY ON THE SOUTH OF THE CITY."

8