Chapter 16
896 9 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After five days of bed rest Fen Bai could walk around and wash himself, although for safety reasons, Lin Yu had decided to shower with Fen Bai and wash his body for him. All Fen Bai could do was stand there while Lin Yu washed him seriously. The only time Lin Yu hadn't been by Fen Bai's side was when Yi Yuan would teach him to cook during lunch, all the food he had been taught to cook were non-chinese meals and once plated, he would run back to Fen Bai to share his food with him, showing off his new skills.

At the end of their first week, Fen Bai got out of bed and sat on the deck, watching the sunrise, he sat on a deck chair in his underwear, quietly by himself. Yi Yuan came out in his underwear too. He handed Fen Bai a black coffee and sipped his own while sitting down.

"Thinking?"

"Un. I need you to get something for me."

Yi Yuan looked over at Fen Bai then back at the sunrise, nodding softly. They sat outside for almost two hours until Lu YiFeng came out for them, telling them to come in for breakfast. Lin Yu was setting the table, rushing from the table in front of the kitchen bench, back to the kitchen almost bumping into Lu YiFeng everytime. Fen Bai spoke tenderly as he sat down.

"Xiao Yu watch out, don't rush around in the kitchen. It's dangerous."

Lin Yu stopped mid run and slowed to a walk, putting juice and water on the table. Fen Bai had promised Lin Yu once he could walk properly, without tiring, he would take him out to play and he couldn't hold his excitement. Lin Yu sat patiently at the table after everything was set, next to Fen Bai.

"Where will we go today?"

"I'll take you for a drive around the whole of the island. It will take all day with small breaks."

Lin Yu smiled happily and started eating, stuffing a whole pancake into his mouth. Lu YiFeng and Fen Bai were used to Lin Yu's eating habits, but Yi Yuan was still new to it.

"Slow down, the food isn't going anywhere."

Lin Yu drank cold water to swallow the pancake then stuffed another in with a little fruit. Though his face was full to capacity he never ate with his mouth open, crumbs would collect around his mouth when trying to shove as much in his mouth as possible. Yi Yuan looked at him disgusted.

"Ai~ I said slow down, are you a pig? Wait, pigs eat better than you."

"Yuan."

Fen Bai warned lightly but Lin Yu ate as if Yi Yuan hadn't said anything, he finished off a fourth pancake and a glass of juice before he sat back rubbing his stomach. Fen Bai pushed his hand away and massaged it while he ate slowly. It took Yi Yuan, Lu YiFeng and Fen Bai fifteen minutes to finally finish their meal, once they had finished, Lin Yu ran to the room to get dressed then helped Fen Bai get ready; though he could dress himself Lin Yu still insisted.

"We'll be back after dinner, maybe 10:00 pm."

Fen Bai waved his hand as he walked out, holding Lin Yu waist to stop him from running around. In the car, they kept the windows up and turned the AC on since the humidity was still strong. Fen Bai drove smoothly over the bumpy road as best he could then turned onto the only highway on the island. They drove along the blue ocean, the water was crystal clear and Lin Yu wished he had a camera with him to take pictures, since he didn't bring his phone whenever he was with Fen Bai. As if his mind was read, Fen Bai stopped at a touristy store and bought two disposable cameras for Lin Yu, as he didn't know how long they would be staying here.

"Fu~, you're a mind reader Fen Bai."

Lin Yu took a quick snap of Fen Bai's side profile as he drove.

"I'm not, you're just easy to read."

Fen Bai snatched the camera and took a quick snap of Lin Yu before throwing it back to him. They took their time driving along the coast only stopping once their butts were too numb to continue sitting. Fen Bai hopped off the car, stretching his long legs as he walked slowly behind Lin Yu along a rocky beach. Lin Yu took a picture of seagulls sun bathing before running over to some rock pools.

There were small fish swimming around and Lin Yu stuck his finger inside an anemone, giggling at the sensation, Fen Bai stood behind him, unable to crouch down. Lin Yu walked over more rocks holding Fen Bai's hand tightly, before they made their way back to the car. The road they were driving continued along the coast before it led through the dense tropical bush, between two hills. There were fruit trees along the side of the road and Fen Bai stopped so Lin Yu could try picking some. Fen Bai handed a cloth bag to Lin Yu to collect his fruit and stood by the car, taking a picture of Lin Yu.

Lin Yu ran to a lychee plant first and picked multiple handfuls, then waddled further up the road where a large amount of mangoes were growing and picked more than he needed, waddling back to the car with the heavy bag. Fen Bai took another picture of the struggling Lin Yu, next taking the bag. He took out a few lychees and peeled them for Lin Yu then himself.

"mmm, so yummy."

Juice was running down Lin Yu's chin as he smiled up at Fen Bai. He bent down a little and licked the juice from Lin Yu's chin back up to his mouth pushing the lychee from his mouth into Lin Yu's before he pulled away. Lin Yu chomped on it with red cheeks.

"Sweet?"

Un.

"Which one is sweeter?"

"Your one of course."

Lin Yu tiptoed and kissed Fen Bai before they got back on the car, carrying on with their drive. Thirty minutes passed and Fen Bai had to move the fruit bag to the back seat, in order to stop Lin Yu from eating them in case he got hives from eating too much fruit.

"I'm hungry though."

Lin Yu turned back, taking his belt off, but Fen Bai caught the unbuckled belt and clicked it back in.

"Sit properly, I'll take us somewhere to get food."

Lin Yu sat in his seat like Fen Bai told him and waited patiently, Fen Bai turned into the side of the road where a few stalls selling food were located. Lin Yu held Fen Bai's hand after hopping off the car and didn't run off since there were a lot of people sitting in front of the stalls, eating and talking loudly.

"What do you want?"

"Spicy food."

Fen Bai walked past all the stalls, stopping at the second to last one. Fen Bai ordered three spicy seafood rolls for each of them and a large spicy noodle soup to share. They sat down at an empty table and Lin Yu held both of Fen Bai's hands on top of the table, playing around with them while they waited. When the food arrived Lin Yu took a quick picture then ate as if he had been starved, Fen Bai held his hand over Lin Yu's two rolls while he ate so Lin Yu could chew properly and eat slower, as to not get a stomach ache. When the rolls were gone, the two started on the noodle soup. Lin Yu slurped loudly, satisfied with the spice then spooned broth into his mouth. He stopped after eating roughly half, leaving the rest for Fen Bai.

"Eat more if you want."

Fen Bai pushed the bowl closer but Lin Yu pushed it back, picking up the camera to take some pictures of the food stalls. Once fed they went back to the car. Slowly they made their way around the island stopping again for dinner. An hour after dinner the sun had set and Fen Bai drove up a hill, turning the car off and grabbing a blanket from the boot of the car. Lin Yu got out leaving the camera and stuffed something into his pocket before following Fen Bai. They set a blanket down on the grass close to the car and laid down together, waiting for more stars to come out. Fen Bai held Lin Yu close almost on top of his body. Lin Yu whispered into his chest.

"Love you, really love you."

"Un. I love you too, Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu moved his head closer to Fen Bai, kissing along the way until he got to his lips. Lin Yu tried to pull the thing he put in his pocket out but since he had to squash it in, in the first place, it got stuck and he was found out by Fen Bai.

"What are you doing?"

Lin Yu pushed Fen Bai down as he wrenched the thing from his pocket, luckily Fen Bai hadn't seen what he pulled out. He leaned back into Fen Bai and whispered nervously.

"Fen Bai, will you stay with me forever?"

Fen Bai looked over Lin Yu's anxious face seriously.

"Of course."

Lin Yu stuffed the puzzle box he took from home into Fen Bai's hands.

"Even in the next life?"

Fen Bai pulled the box up to his face to look at it, only now realizing what Lin Yu was doing.

"You beat me to it."

Fen Bai kissed Lin Yu deeply and rolled over on top of him despite the pain in his body. Lin Yu held Fen Bai close to him, allowing no gaps between them as he kissed Fen Bai back; his technique had slightly improved, thanks to Fen Bai's constant teaching. Fen Bai grazed light kisses all over Lin Yu's face whispering his name between them.

"Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu shook his head whispering back.

"No, no."

Fen Bai pulled back a little, tenderly looking into Lin Yu's eyes. He dipped down again to continue his feather kisses and whispered warmly.

"Fen Yu."

Lin Yu licked Fen Bai's face grabbing hold of his hair. The two stayed close to each other until it was too cold and they headed back to the house. When they arrived back, they made their way to the master bedroom quietly. Once the door closed Fen Bai picked Lin Yu up and pushed him against the cold wood, kissing him roughly, Lin Yu was already hard from their kissing outside and pushed his hips into Fen Bai, whining out between their kissing.

"I want to be fucked, it's been too long."

Fen Bai walked over to the bed with Lin Yu in his arms then dropped him onto the bed, ripping his pants and underwear off in one go. Fen Bai turned Lin Yu over, placing a thick pillow under his hips then started eating his ass out, alternating between his tongue and fingers. Lin Yu moaned quietly as he ground his hips into the pillow, already leaving a wet patch. Fen Bai pressed two fingers into Lin Yu's ass, spreading them as much as he could and spat down into the flushed hole.

They wouldn't be able to have penetrative sex tonight but that didn't stop Fen Bai from stretching Lin Yu's hole out. Fen Bai reached under Lin Yu and pulled his cock down, the tip peeking from his juicy balls. While fingering Fen Bai licked and sucked Lin Yu's small cock, he had only been sucking for a few seconds before Lin Yu came, he kupt sucking the head until no more cum shot out and swallowed the large load. Fen Bai turned Lin Yu back over and pushed three fingers in the stretched asshole, rubbing Lin Yu's prostate so that he could hear Lin Yu's loud moans. Lin Yu pressed his knee together as he held Fen Bai's arm tightly.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ah. Too much."

"Didn't you want to be fucked?"

Fen Bai pulled out and walked to a draw pulling out a dildo, vibrator and lube. Lin Yu was lying on his back as he lifted his legs, showing off his wet hole to Fen Bai.

"Fuck me, Xiao Yu wants to be fucked."

Fen Bai growled, his cock was hard and sore in his pants but he wasn't able to do anything about it since the skin was still open, though the stitches were gone. Lin Yu pushed two fingers into his hole, moaning before taking them out to suck on them.

"Fen Bai, fuck me."

Fen Bai lifted Lin Yu's leg by the ankle and smacked the bare ass three times. He turned the vibrator on the lowest setting and rested it against Lin Yu's cock as he lubed the didlo, next he pushed it into Lin Yu the whole way. Lin Yu's cock was already hard and leaking precum again as Fen Bai pushed the dildo hard like how he would fuck Lin Yu. The vibrator was about to roll off but Lin Yu held it in place as Fen Bai fucked him with the dildo. Fen Bai pressed the button on the vibrator, making the vibrations harder before taking it away completely as well as the dildo.

"Ha? More, more."

Lin Yu grabbed Fen Bai's hand, placing it on his cock. Fen Bai pulled his hand off and straddled Lin Yu's stomach facing his cock, pulling Lin Yu's legs towards him.

"Hold your legs."

Lin Yu held them tightly, while Fen Bai turned the vibrator on medium speed before pushing it inside Lin Yu to rest against his prostate, Lin Yu ground his hips but could barely move, his moans called out loudly behind Fen Bai as the head of Lin Yu's cock was rubbed lightly.

"Ah,Ah,AHHH."

Lin Yu got louder with every rub then Fen Bai stopped and turned the vibrator off, waiting a few seconds for Lin Yu to cool down before turning it back on, rubbing the head of his cock faster. Lin Yu's moans built in volume again but before he came Fen Bai would stop everything.

"No, let me cum, I want to cum Fen Bai."

Lin Yu whined and Fen Bai turned the vibrator on, adjusting the speed to full while pressing it right against Lin Yu's prostate with one hand, the other playing with swollen head. Lin Yu's hips shook violently but Fen Bai pulled the vibrator out and moved his hand away from the head, just before Lin Yu orgasmed. A small stream of cum came out, but the lack of sensation slackened the pleasure. Lin Yu hit against Fen Bai's back.

"You ruined my orgasm."

"I told you to hold your legs."

Lin Yu grabbed hold of his legs again and Fen Bai smacked his asshole. Because Lin Yu's orgasmed had been ruined his cock was still hard, but sensitive. Fen Bai dropped the vibrator to focus on Lin Yu's cock. He rubbed the head then lightly grazed his fingers over it. Mimicking sex, he wrapped his wet hand around the cock, applying slight pressure while stroking it slowly, when he reached the head, he would squeeze hard. Lin Yu was shaking underneath him, moaning loudly again.

Fen Bai used his other hand to hold around the base of the cock and balls, blocking off more cum from escaping as he built up another orgasm for Lin Yu. He continued stroking with his whole hand wrapped around the small cock, focusing most of the pressure around the head. When Lin Yu would get louder, edging closer to his next orgasm, Fen Bai's hand holding the base of the cock and balls would squeeze firmly, while the one stroking the cock pulled away.

Fen Bai had been edging Lin Yu for ten minutes and the always plump ball sack was tight and

swollen, Lin Yu begged from behind as his cock was played with more.

"Please, let me cum. Fen Bai, let me cum."

Fen Bai didn't listen and continued playing and stopping for a ten more minutes, it got to the point where a slight touch to Lin Yu's wet red head would cause his hips to jerk. Fen Bai retrieved the dildo and put it inside of Lin Yu, holding it with the hand that had been wrapped around the base of his cock. Fen Bai covered Lin Yu's head with his other hand and roughly rubbed it, while he fucked his asshole roughly with the dildo. Lin Yu's moans had turned into screams at the sudden change in pace as he spasmed underneath Fen Bai, his hands had let go of his legs as he came. Fen Bai kept fucking into him while rubbing his head well after cum had finished leaking from the cock. Lin Yu was writhing screaming from over stimulation, his hands were clutching onto Fen bai's shirt.

Lin Yu was squirming violently then suddenly he jerked upwards as he went silent and his body stiffened, then animal like groans came from his throat, Fen Bai kept going until Lin Yu had gone limp from dry cumming. Fen Bai got up, his own cock was almost unbearably sore, especially around the head, but he ignored it and picked up Lin Yu. He walked to the bathroom and washed both their dirty bodies. Fen Bai didn't bother with clothes for the two of them and draped the sheet from the bed over them as Lin Yu laid on his torso, before falling asleep.

Lin Yu felt his soul had been drained from his body when he woke up on Fen Bai. His legs hurt the most from having to be held back to his chest for so long. He bit Fen Bai's chest angrily, but it was more like he was grazing his teeth against the skin.

"Morning, my Wife."

Lin Yu bit down a little harder.

"I'm not your wife, I'm a man."

Fen Bai chuckled lightly, patting Lin Yu's butt without answering. Lin Yu suddenly realized something he hadn't actually thought about.

"Back home, we can't actually get married. So I'll still be Lin Yu."

"Un. We don't need to be married though for you to have my name."

"Huh? How else can we do it?"

"I'll adopt you."

Lin Yu was confused for a while as he thought it over, if Fen Bai adopted him, he would be put on his family register and he could then be named Fen Lu. He started laughing against Fen Bai.

"Haha, should I call you daddy then?"

Fen Bai rolled over and sucked Lin Yu's shoulder until there was a large hickey.

"Try, see where it will get you."

Lin Yu giggled underneath Fen Bai, calling out daddy repeatedly until Fen Bai shoved two fingers in him, roughly rubbing his prostate.

"Ahh, Ah. No more, I can't cum anymore after last night."

Fen Bai bent over Lin Yu's body, sucking and biting all over it, leaving red marks. Lu YiFeng knocked at the door, calling them for breakfast. The two dressed quickly then left the room but Fen Bai was pulled away by Yi Yuan before they could sit at the table.

"Here."

Yi Yuan handed over two velvet boxes then left to sit down, Fen Bai walked back to the room first then returned to have breakfast. Both Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan already knew the plans in Fen Bai's mind and had set up everything to do with the adoption paperwork and rings, the whole thing was supposed to be a surprise for Lin Yu but Fen Bai didn't think that Lin Yu would actually propose to him first.

After breakfast, at the table Lin Yu signed what needed his signature then left the rest for everyone else to handle as he wanted to swim in the pool with Fen Bai, the pool was filled with salt water and wouldn't affect the open wounds that Fen Bai still had. In The bedroom, Fen Bai was lying on the bed in swimming shorts, Lin Yu had finished changing and walked over to Fen Bai trying to pull him up, but he was too heavy.

"Hurry up, let's swim."

"Come here first."

Fen Bai pated his lower stomach and Lin Yu straddled Fen Bai's waist impatiently, Fen Bai reached under the pillows and pulled out the two velvet boxes, handing one to Lin Yu before opening his. The silver ring inside Lin Yu's box had his new name engraved on the inner part of the band while Fen Bai's had his name engraved.

"Why would I wear the one with my name?"

"You put it on me stupid."

Fen Bai held Lin Yu's left hand in his and slid the ring on his small finger, Li Yu did the same to Fen Bai, though his hands were trembling and he dropped the ring and box while trying to do so. Lin Yu stared at the rings on their hands happily before bending down, sticking his tongue into Fen Bai's mouth roughly. Fen Bai sat up with Lin Yu in his arms and walked out of the bedroom as they continued kissing loudly, Fen Bai walked all the way to the pool. For a brief second he told Lin Yu to hold his breath and jumped into the pool. Once above the surface Lin Yu rambled off questions about their future together.

"Will we stay here for a while?"

Un.

"Will we have a honeymoon?"

Un.

"Will you still teach me to drive when we return home?"

Un.

"It has to be the same way we did it last time though, okay?"

Un.

"When you return back to work all the same rules apply too, okay?"

Un.

"And, And you have to teach me to coo-"

Fen Bai kissed Lin Yu to stop his babbling and they swam in the pool together. Racing, diving splashing loudly. Yi Yuan and Lu YiFeng sat inside the house ignoring the couple ruining their view of the island.

. . . . . .

One month passed on the tropical island quicker than Lin Yu expected and Fen Bai's wounds had recovered fully. Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan were packing their little amount of luggage they had to go on a small trip of their own, leaving the two lovers alone until they would meet back in A City the next month. Fen Bai, after being waited on for so long, decided to cook a farewell dinner for everyone, with Lin Yu as his "helper."

"Xiao Yu, pass me an onion and garlic."

Lin Yu was peering over Fen Bai's shoulder, watching him mix the dumpling filling while he waited for instructions. After hearing his order, Lin Yu quickly ran to the cupboard and brought back multiple garlic bulbs and onions. Fen Bai chuckled and took one of each. Lin Yu quickly ran back to put away the unneeded things before running back to Fen Bai.

Fen Bai covered the filling and passed the bowl to Lin Yu.

"Fridge, please."

Lin Yu rushed to the fridge then back. Yi Yuan was sitting at the breakfast bar following Lin Yu's rushed movements.

"Are you a dog?"

Lin Yu turned around from Fen Bai's shoulder and poked his tongue out at Yi Yuan, Fen Bai laughed in agreement.

"He does act like one, doesn't he?"

Lin Yu snapped back to Fen Bai and bit down on his clothed shoulder, Fen Bai and Yi Yuan laughed harder, seeing his reaction. Fen Bai started all the prep in the early afternoon and he was finally finished by 4:30 pm (no thanks to Lin Yu).

Fen Bai took a short break to rest then got back up to cook everything, Lin Yu got up, walking one step behind Fen Bai but once they entered the kitchen Fen Bai pointed to the breakfast bar.

"Just sit, cooking won't take long."

Fen Bai kissed Lin Yu before he turned on all the elements on the stove and warmer draw in the oven. Lin Yu sulked over to the breakfast bar, sitting on a stool as he watched Fen Bai intensely.

"I'm good at cooking now, Fen Bai."

Fen Bai was focused on two pans and two pots but still answered Lin Yu.

"Un, my little wife is very good at cooking now."

Lin Yu scrunched his face as he wanted to run over to Fen Bai to bite him, but when he scooted off the stool Fen Bai told him to sit properly. Lin Yu could only wriggle in his chair then continue to watch Fen Bai.

Finally Fen Bai was mostly finished and Lin Yu could enter the kitchen to set the table. Lin Yu ran quickly into the kitchen but his waist was held from behind firmly, Fen Bai kissed the back of his neck but spoke seriously.

"Don't run around in here, Xiao Yu."

Un. Lin Yu slowed his steps but still moved about at a fast pace, setting the table in less than two minutes. Fen Bai called out to Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan as he placed the dishes onto the table.

On the table were pork meatballs on top of a bed of fried bok choy, spicy beef dumplings, baked fish with fried skin, roasted brussel sprouts and a few salads. Lin Yu was wriggling in his seat as saliva pooled in his mouth, looking over all the delicious foods. Fen Bai finished placing the last dsh down alongside a couple bottles of wine, when Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan entered the room. Both men looked at the food amazed, Lu YiFeng spoke first.

"Wa~, Fen Bai, when was the last time we had the pleasure of eating your food."

Yi Yuan chimed in too.

"It must've been when we were still living together."

Lin Yu tore his eyes away from the food, surprised.

"The three of you lived together?"

Fen Bai sat beside Lin Yu and spoke, while Yi Yuan pulled a chair out for Lu YiFeng.

"Un. Yuan and I have knownYiFeng for twelve years now and the three of us lived together when YiFeng came to A City. Yuan and I moved in together when we left home at nineteen."

Lin Yu nodded, Fen Bai had started placing various dishes onto his plate but Fen Bai was also holding his chopsticks, so he couldn't stuff food in his face until Fen Bai was finished. Lin Yu was finally handed his chopsticks and he stuffed a large meatball in his mouth before trying to speak. Fen Bai pushed water closer to him.

"Talk when your mouth is empty."

Lin Yu chewed quickly, almost biting his tongue then swallowed.

"How long have YiFeng Ge and Yuan Ge been together?"

Lu YiFeng's ear turned red but Yi Yuan ate unfazed before speaking.

"Four years or twelve, depending on who you're asking."

Fen Bai chuckled but Lin Yu was confused and didn't bother to ask anything else and stuffed more meatballs into his mouth. Fen Bai poured everyone a glass of red wine and held it up for a toast. Nobody said anything as they clinked glasses together but they all knew the four of them held the same feelings...maybe not Lin Yu since after toasting, he drank all of his wine and moved onto eating as many dumplings as he could.

Dinner ended but the four men sat around the table, finishing off a second bottle of wine and chatting. Lu YiFeng had stopped drinking after his third glass, the blush on his ears had spread to his cheeks and nose. Lin Yu held his empty glass towards Fen Bai but instead of it being filled again, like he'd hoped, Fen Bai got up and placed it in the sink. Yi Yuan stood up, looking as if he hadn't had any alcohol and cleared the table before picking Lu YiFeng up in a princess carry. Lu YiFeng wrapped his arms around Yi Yuan and laughed as they walked back to their room.

Lin Yu laughed at them then turned to Fen Bai and held his hands up, wanting to be carried too. Fen Bai cleared the rest of the glasses and empty bottles from the table, leaving Lin Yu with his arms open. Lin Yu got up following behind Fen Bai, his arms still held in the air. Fen Bai finally finished and turned to Lin Yu, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Up, Fen Bai."

Lin Yu jumped at Fen Bai but he wasn't picked up. Fen Bai snaked his arms around Lin Yu's waist and pulled him right to his groin. His hands moved to the plump cheeks and massaged them as he ground against Lin Yu. Fen Bai then kissed and nibbled at Lin Yu's earlobe before he whispered huskily.

"Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu let out a small whimper as a deep throb happened in his penis and asshole. Before Lin Yu could think about anything else, he was hanging upside down, on top of Fen Bai's left shoulder. Lin Yu thought they would be going to their bedroom but Fen Bai turned to the deck.

"Where are we going?"

Fen Bai opened the door and walked down a trail of wooden stairs, never answering Lin Yu. Fen Bai walked at a quick pace for one minute before placing Lin Yu down and kissing him hungrily, a little out of breath. Lin Yu held onto Fen Bai as if his life depended on it and sucked on Fen Bai's lips and tongue. Fen Bai pulled back and ripped his shirt off then quickly took his pants off, Lin Yu had started trying to take his shirt off but his hands were pushed away by Fen Bai and within a few seconds, he was standing in only his underwear too. Fen Bai picked Lin Yu up again and stepped into a hot pool.

Lin Yu looked around as soon as he felt water against his skin, he had never seen this area of the house before but his gazing was cut short when Fen Bai roughly turned his head back, holding his jaw firmly in place while his tongue was sucked. Lin Yu was whimpering all through the hot kiss and reached into Fen Bai's underwear, he hadn't felt Fen Bai's cock in what felt like an eternity. Lin Yu could only get a few pumps in before he was half squatting on the seat in the hot pool, his torso pushed to lay on the ground.

Fen Bai wrenched the pale pink panties down, leaving them around Lin Yu's knees as he ravaged Lin Yu's asshole. Fen Bai felt like the past month had been utter hell, for the simple fact that he couldn't fuck Lin Yu whenever he wanted. His cock had been at full attention ever since Lin Yu's proposal, but the skin had taken a full month to heal, only now allowing Fen Bai to use it as he pleased.

Lin Yu was mewling lightly as his ass was rimmed continuously, a trail of spit had run down to his sack and Fen Bai began to massage the plump eggs, still tongue fucking Lin Yu's ass. Fen Bai kept going until Lin Yu's hole was sloppy and loose enough to accommodate him, he couldn't wait any longer and he pulled the front of his underwear down, revealing his throbbing cock. Lin Yu looked back at Fen Bai, both men had a wanting look in their eyes.

"Fuck me, Fen Bai. Breed your wife."

Fen Bai felt as if he could've came from Lin Yu's words alone and he didn't waste any more time as he pushed the whole of his length into Lin Yu. A flush was already covering Lin Yu's skin because of the warm water, but he felt like his whole body was on fire as Fen Bai fucked into his tight hole like never before. Fen Bai gripped onto Lin Yu's hips as he focused on the amount of power behind his thrust opposed to the pace. Every thrust was a couple seconds after one another but he was able to drive his cock deep into Lin Yu.

Lin Yu tried to hold himself up with his arms but the way he was getting fucked made it hard for him and he had to pull their forgotten clothes closer, so he could lie against them. Fen Bai moved positions and pushed Lin Yu forward so he was out of the water, both his knees placed onto their clothes. Fen Bai got up from the water too and squatted above Lin Yu, he rubbed the slick hole with his veiny cock. Fen Bai pushed his cock straight down and into Lin Yu, when he was fully in, he leaned forward against Lin Yu's back and started ramming into the tight hole, pre cum oozing from his head and lubricating the soft walls. The thrusting was more like a savage beast was fucking him, as Lin Yu's prostate was pounded repeatedly.

"Fu~ Fen Bai, AH, AH. Fen Bai."

Lin Yu couldn't take the weight on his back nor the constant pounding his prostate was taking and collapsed onto the wood, his cum covering their clothes. Fen Bai sat in a straddle position over Lin Yu's ass, in this position it was as if Lin Yu's hole was tightest, Lin Yu could feel every detail of the large ock in his ass as Fen Bai bred him deep. After his orgasm he was so sensitive, especially when his prostate was being fucked as hard as Fen Bai was giving and he couldn't stop screaming from it. Fen Bai could feel the pressure build in him as he continued to ram himself deep into Lin Yu, he reached forward holding Lin Yu's throat in his hands, squeezing constantly.

Lin Yu was no longer screaming but grunting in a deep animal way as more pressure built inside him, he hadn't had time to come down from his first orgsm before Fen Bai built up more pressure inside him. Fen Bai was grunting and groaning like a wild beast, the pressure around Lin Yu's throat never releasing. Lin Yu clenched his hands and toes as his vision blurred and he clenched around Fen Bai, a large load of cum sprayed out from his cock. His body stiffened and spasmed as Fen Bai rammed once more as deep as he could into Lin Yu, releasing his own cum into the swollen hole, Fen Bai hadn't touched his cock in one month and it felt as if his cum wouldn't stop squirting from his piss hole as he bred Lin yu.

Lin Yu was on the verge of passing out when Fen Bai finally released his throat, both their orgasms slowly fading. Fen Bai bent down, kissing along Lin Yu's back gently as he heard Lin Yu's large gasp for air.

"Did I go too far?"

Lin Yu was trembling a little and he reached behind him to bring Fen Bai closer to him.

"No, it felt good."

Fen Bai laid down on Lin yu's back but held up most of his weight, he kissed along the wavy hair and pale shoulders; his semi hard cock still inside the sloppy hole, blocking his cum was escaping.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai and Lin Yu fucked for another three rounds before Lin Yu's hole couldn't take anymore and they sat together in the hot pool, Lin Yu was held in Fen Bai's lap like usual as he asked about their honeymoon.

"Where will we go?"

"Where does Xiao Yu want to go?"

Lin Yu grazed his nose around Fen Bai's face then down to his neck as he thought over all the countries in the world.

"Somewhere cold, with snow."

Un. Fen Bai looked down at Lin Yu, another question coming his way.

"Can you snowboard?"

"Un, I can ski too. I'll teach you both"

Lin Yu was happy that he didn't have to ask, he thought over all the things Fen Bai was good at.

"Is there anything you can't do, Fen Bai?

Fen Bai contemplated quickly, before answering Lin Yu honestly.

"Ride a horse, I can't stand the fuckers."

Lin Yu laughed at Fen Bai, his body shaking against the sturdy chest. The two men stayed in the hot pool laughing together as they spoke about their future together, making small promises to one another, the night slowly faded into dawn .

END.

.

.

.

Yes there is a side story of Lu YiFeng and Yi Yuan :)

9