Chapter 1: The Double Roots of Thunder and Fire
102 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhong Yulin, this is his new name: from the special forces of previous lives to the immortal world of this life, he has been amazing from the beginning to the complete acceptance of the present.

  The previous life has ceased to exist, and this life and this life is the stage in which Zhong Yulin is struggling to move forward.

  It has been six years since he came to this world. Xiuxian planted deep in his heart, and his desire to be stronger will never change.

  It's just that the profession of cultivating immortals depends entirely on God's appreciation of food. There is no spiritual root. So-called empowerment is just a deception.

  He is now a son of the Zhongxian family of the Xiuxian family. His parents are spiritual practitioners. Grandpa is a master of the founding period. It was only a battle three years ago. Both his parents died. Although Grandpa was alive, he was suffering. Gravely wounded, retreat directly without care.

  Zhongjia's house is located on Wuling Mountain in Yuanyang, Dilongzhou.

  The Yuanyang Kingdom was opened by the Yuanyang Sect's Seventh Degree Xiuxian Gate. All Yuanxian Schools and the Xiuxian Clan in Yuanyang are affiliated with the Yuanyang Sect.

  The Ten Kingdoms of Immortality are Tongmai, Lianqi, Zhuji, Jindan, Yuanying, Huashen, Mahayana, Anti-Virtualism, Harmony and Breaking. A scene one day!

  Qipin Zongmen is the Zongmen where Monk Jindan sits, which is an unreachable place in the eyes of the common people!

  In addition to the Yuanyang sect, there are eight other ancestral gates in Dilongzhou, one of which is in the sixth grade.

  Originally, the Yuanyang Sect was the one that had five Jindan monks sitting in the city, but now there are only two wounded Jindans.

  That's right, it was the Battle of the Devil three years ago. The alien demon invaded the entire Xiuxian world. The high level monks called it the Devil. Almost every place was invaded and attacked by the Devil.

  Fortunately, there are enough gangsters in the world of immortality, and the tribal monks are almost extinct. Of course, it can't be ruled out.

  Dilongzhou, naturally, did not escape painful fate, and suffered an extremely painful blow. The only ancestor of Dilongzhou fortunately survived, but the master of Jindan died almost seven stories, and was extremely damaged. Foundation

  If it had been before, the nearby continents would have tried every means to steal and take advantage of the fire, but now it is impossible for the mud Buddha to cross the river.

  Although the Zhong family suffered great losses, only less than fifty people remained, more than two hundred and almost three hundred gas refineries, but compared to the hundreds of families that had been completely destroyed, they were already extremely fortunate.

  Wuling Mountain, ruled by the Zhong family, has five peaks: the Peak of the Spirit of Fire, where the family is located, and it contains an excellent second-class spiritual vein. Of course, considering the words of gas refining practitioners, let us not say otherwise.

  It was only after the war that the spiritual veins of the Peak of the Spirit of Fire were damaged extremely severely, and even after the repair, it was only the lower spiritual vein of second order, and the loss was not significant!

  The other four peaks, the superb first order spiritual veins of Shui Lingfeng and Tu Lingfeng and the subordinate second order spiritual veins of Jinling Peak have disappeared, leaving only the second order Zhongpin spiritual veins of Muling Peak which are not too serious. It is just that after the restoration, it is only the superb first order, because the family no longer has so many resources to consume.

  Today, the patriarch of the Zhong family is the only Zhong Nantong who still has the fighting power among the four monks. He is an old man with his grandfather Zhong Nangong, but his qualifications are not as good as his grandfather's. The family's shelter plus a bit of luck to build just the foundation. Almost two hundred years have passed since the initial foundation was built. Her grandfather is a monk from Sanlingen. The same age is already a practice in the later period of building the foundation. Dan, but people are not as good as the sky!

  Gas refining is 150 years old, Zhuji is 300 years old, Jindan is 800 years old, and Yuan Ying can live for 2,000 years. How can this extraordinary existence not make Zhong Yulin long for it!

  It's the annual Lingen Inspection Day Within the clan is Zhong Nantong, the clan chief, and the mortal city is sending children or old people who have been refining five or more floors for testing.

The patriarch was sitting in a delicate chair with a prismatic stick called Lingling Stone in his hand. Translucent white, the size of a head, floating on the palm of his hand.

  "Detect the roots now. Don't make a sound. If you are offended, punish them severely!"

  The twenty-six year old boys lined up to touch the spirit measuring stone in the patriarch's hand. After measuring more than a dozen, only one responded. The elders on the side said it was the four spirits. Root Qualifications.

  Zhong Yulin has been familiar with books since he was a child and naturally understands what the four spiritual roots are.

  Zhong Yulin entered at nineteen, right behind the man.

  "Zhong Yulin".

  "Yes."

  Some old people or children of gas refiners are a little idle: "This is the grandson of Nangong Tai Shang.

  Although Zhong Nan Gong was seriously injured, he was also a monk in the last period of construction of the base, so he is the only old man in the family.

  "No! I wonder if he has a spiritual root?"

  "Probably both of his parents."

  "I just don't know what the qualifications of the spiritual root are."

  A wave of coercion emanated from the patriarch, "Silence!"

  For a moment, the raven was silent...

  "Meditate, put your palms on it."

  Although the patriarch said nothing, it was obvious that his eyes were full of expectation. The family is now sleepy and there are few spiritual roots. Sanlingen is already the best.

  That doesn't mean there aren't family children with Sanlingen root qualifications. There are three people but the foundation was badly damaged in that war. In addition, the family has now shrunk seven or eight stories, and the cultivation resources There are so few, the base is probably useless.

  Nowadays, as long as there is a family member with Sanlingen qualifications, he is already an ancestor.

  Zhong Yulin raised his hand as required, and his breathing and heartbeat were extremely fast...

  As time passed from one second to the next, there was a change in the spirit test stone, a dark purple and a deep red appeared!

  "This is it!!!"

  The patriarch blushed with emotion at this moment, and the old men and children on the side were in shock!

  "This is the root of the double spirit of lightning! This is the qualification of the root of the double spirit!"

  The patriarch gradually slowed down his rapid breathing, and Tao's eyes were evident!

  "Ancestral blessing! I have someone who succeeds Zhongshi! No! He will lead my Zhong family to the top!"

  The patriarch's voice is not loud, but it resonates in the ears of every old man and son of the gas refinery. At this moment, no one is unexcited.

  Now that the Zhong family has fallen into such a state, if no one can inherit the family's great cause, it will only be a matter of time before it perishes.

  Although Sanlingen's qualifications may build the base, but that is the case with enough resources, there are now hundreds of wastes and lack of energy. I'm afraid the base is hopeless.

  However, the root rating of the double-spirit is that it is a ninety percent land base. Even if there is no foundation construction, as long as the auxiliary spirits accumulate enough, the construction of the foundation will not be a problem.

  The Zhong family is also a family building base, and it is not a problem to help an Erlingen monk build a base, of course, if there is no accident in between.

  After all, personal problems like luck, qualifications, resources and mentality are indispensable!

1