Chapter 3: Card-Punching Mission Rewards
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gumai Dan, a sublime elixir of the first order, Zhong Yulin has seen in a book entitled "Summary of the Kingdom of Tongmai".

  Its effect is to strengthen the veins, and its effect is at least three times stronger than that of the herbal tea.

  Although this elixir is only an inferior product of the first order, its value is higher than the ordinary inferior product of the first order. The use of Gumai Tang can not only establish a more solid base, but also accelerate the cultivation of Tongmai.

  Under normal circumstances, it takes six to eight years to pass through the pulse environment. If Gumai Dan is used continuously, it can be sufficient for about three years.

  The important thing is that the erysipelas of this elixir is so small that as long as it breaks through the refining environment, it can shine in the sky and wash out the veins. The problem of erysipelas does not have to worry at all.

  And because Gumai Dan needs continuous use to exert its maximum effect, this elixir has not only been sold fiercely, but has also been almost monopolized by forces.

  The Zhong family originally had no channels to buy Gumai Dan, but now it has been affected. Even if it does, it's not willing to spend financial resources to buy Zhong Yulin. This kind of elixir that requires continuous use to play its real role requires enormous financial resources.

  According to the market price, only a good spirit can buy three Gumai Dan.

  At this age, although Zhong Yulin is much stronger than his peers, he is also very limited. It can take about five days to completely absorb one Gumai Dan.

  With the strengthening of the meridian, the speed of absorption of Gumai Dan is also faster: at the fastest time, about five Gumai Dan can be absorbed in one day, which is expensive.

  "This! What kind of treasure it is! Does it have such a magical effect that it turns reality into reality?"

  Zhong Yulin knew this was a great opportunity. He was shocked by the nature of his heart. His emotion was not enough to describe the feeling at this point.

  This treasure will be the key to his ascension, a magical weapon to survive in this world of cultivation!

  Zhong Yulin resolved without hesitation: No one can know the information about this treasure, no one can! Even a loved one!

  When he swallowed this in his mouth, Zhong Yulin immediately felt a different sensation. The whole body seemed to move, he knew that it was the body's promotion of meridians to absorb the medicine.

  After that, he could ignore it and wait until the medicine was completely absorbed.

  The next thing is, of course, to continue to illuminate the "Law of Breathing and Breathing", and I don't know if your understanding is high.

  The first day passed quickly, except for a few meals at school, the rest of the time I meditated in the stone room.

  On the twenty-fourth standard day of the day, this seems to be slightly different from the time of the previous life. And at night, when he only sleeps five standards, this is already the limit, and sleep is only guaranteed. However, even if this is the case, I have not felt it anymore, and the Law of Exhalation and Breathing is even more difficult to start with.

  The next day, the sun rose to the east, the purple air rose and the original tweets came from the forest. Vitality began to flourish and the natural breath spread with the scattered sunlight.

  This is the forest behind Zhong Yulin's courtyard. He has always liked the feeling of rising to the east, in order to get a purer natural breath, and the brain is also the most aura at this time.

  With the rapid adjustment of the rhythm of exhalation and breathing, Zhong Yulin has gradually felt the critical point... the sensation of aura emerging is getting closer and closer.

  When Ziqi arrived in the east, Zhong Yulin suddenly felt that his soul was silent for a while, and his brain became instantly clear, as if everything around him was still.

  "Breathe Breath", it begins!

  Zhong Yulin can feel more clearly the countless stubborn auras in the air, and even a trace of his body moves towards his body with his rhythm.

  Rhythm is the essence!

  Reiki follows the rhythm and the movement towards the meridians, the intangible reiki is more than a thousand times smaller than the small meridians.

  The next step is to consolidate and quickly familiarize yourself with the impressive method.

This kind of human and environmental rhythm seems to be integrated into one.
  The seven meridians and the eight veins do not refer to the meridians of the whole body, but to the meridians connecting the points of Dantian and Tianling, a total of 365.

  After more than two hours, Zhong Yulin slowly withdrew, breathing out a stale air.

  The logging interface appeared. The next day, I received a Gumai Dan again.

After a full meal, return to the stone room in the courtyard and continue practicing. After a full meal again at noon, continue practicing. After dinner, when practice reaches zero, boredom will not stop a strong heart!

  Time flies, three months later...

  In the stone room, Zhong Yulin was as quiet as a rock. After three months of polishing, it seemed as if he had washed away the lead. He was only a boy of six years old, but he had a kind of strength like a pickaxe. The essence, like the flame, is remarkable.

  By swallowing a trace of aura on the meridians, these auras are stronger than they were at first.

  This is the result of a strong meridian; the greater the power of the aura, the easier it will be to pass through it naturally, and it will continue to strengthen in the later stage, and the speed of passing through the meridian will be faster and faster.

  Control the rhythm of your breathing, so that a trace of Reiki slowly clears the barriers of the magazine in the meridians. After the Reiki energy is consumed, it is converted into some cloudy gas and expelled from the body by Zhong Yulin.

  Breathing gas, you cannot get out of the way, you must be extremely serious to persist for a long time!

  "The 25th meridian! Tomorrow is the third month. I don't know what the reward for the drilling task will be."

  So far, the insertion interface has helped him too much. Though he is only Gu Jidan, but step by step, and this precious resource is only the beginning. Then it will definitely help him. Things that matter.

  Suddenly, the lights flickered in the stone room, Zhong Yulin quickly regained his strength, exhaled a stale gas and finished this round of cultivation.

  His patriarchal grandfather came to see him!

  For three months, the patriarch will visit him at the beginning of each month to check on his progress.

  Zhong Nantong looked pale and gray, but his spirit was not evil, and the magic of building the base period was not simple. He looked at Zhong Yulin carefully, from head to toe...

  "Well, patriarch and grandfather,  Is there something wrong with you?"

  The patriarch said, "I was here to check on your progress in cultivation, but now it seems you're so energetic. This is a symptom that only opens the twenty meridians. People who are the same age as you are still looking for qi. In the process of feeling, even those geniuses with the highest specifications in the sects can do their best for you. I am glad that you can cultivate yourself so hard and patiently, I am not demanding, but don't be lazy afterwards, the family needs you to grow up. Get up."

  The patriarch said he paused for a moment and sighed, "You have excellent talents. If you are going to practice at the ancestral gate, the conditions are at least ten times better. This is also the selfishness of the family, and it has not been able to give you more resources". I want you to carry a heavier burden. After all, it's still not fair to you.

  Zhong Yulin, of course, knew that what Zhong Nantong said was sincere and heartfelt. He had no other skills in previous life, but he judged roughly whether a person's speech was true or false. This is his basic survival skill.

  "The patriarch and the grandfather talked a lot. As a member of the Zhong family, I naturally have a responsibility and obligation to protect the family. If not, I'll be ingratitude!"

  Zhong Nantong was happy: "It's really a pleasure for you to think that way. I just hope I can see you grow up. I may not have as much time to visit you in the future. Recently, a small war started in Yuanyang. I may not be able to get away, and you are safe on your own."

  "The patriarchs and grandparents can be safe and remember the teachings."

  After the patriarch left, one day passed quickly...

  Check in!

  The content of the punch card interface is changing:

  After completing the three-month mission, it generates the reward.

  Click!

  The reward is a delicate card.

  After receiving it, the information arrived: strength card (randomly).

1