Chapter 4: Standing at the age of 8
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

User level maintenance, current level: Level 2.

  Then get the reward for today's hit, from one Gumai Dan to two Gumai Dan.

  Zhong Yulin has never heard of an object as a power up card. It's very powerful and rare!

  You can randomly raise the level at least one by one!

  The level of exercises is related to the field of cultivation, and is divided in the order of first to ninth, corresponding to the nine realms of refining and gas breaking. Those used in the context of the pulse can only be called input flow.

  There are strengths and weaknesses at the same level, but they all have their own characteristics and cannot be compared with the importance of resources, so there is no degree. In contrast, the strength of the exercises is limited, but not as important.

  Often it is the resources that determine the speed of cultivation, there are enough resources and everything is easy to say.

  But the skills of each class are not so easy to obtain!

  Until now, the Zhong family had only one Jindan level method, which is the third order method, which is a code that can only be cultivated by metallic spiritual roots.

  The others have only three basic methods of construction, which are second-order methods, and the corresponding attributes are: fire, gold, and Mizuki.

  There is no method of working that fits the spiritual root of land ownership, and there is no method of working that belongs to the properties of water and wood separately.

  Therefore, family practice is really very little, unfortunately little!

  According to this news, we can also learn that the family now has only one method of practice that conforms to Zhong Yulin, and can only practice until the period of foundation.

  Zhong Yulin had already learned this information when he went to the library, and there was only one spiritual root method of fire roots: "Congenital fire tactics".

  Jindan class exercises generally have a strict heritage. If you want to get extremely difficult, you need at least tens of thousands of spiritual stones! Therefore, this exercise card can raise the upper limit of cultivation practice, and you can imagine the value and effect!

  As for the method of the ray attribute, the method of mutating the spiritual root of the attribute is even more difficult to find! The shortage is so great that even the Zongmen may not have one, let alone a general building base like the Zhong family.

  It is evident that he carefully placed the strengthening card in the storage ring.

  The increased level of check-in also greatly illustrates how extraordinary this treasure is.

  Next drilling task:

  Check in for two consecutive years.

  The timeline goes back to the boring day and night work that never stops...

  Unconsciously, two years passed in an instant!

  The daily hits have become an instinct, and the Gumai Dan has already made it to the end of the month.

  Now, one day, Zhong Yulin will absorb five Gumai Dan. Although a large amount of Gumai Dan has been stored in the initial stage, it will not be enough to see.

  However, it will not be used after today, because the upper limit of using Gumai Dan to strengthen the meridians has come, and obviously he has felt that the effect is diminishing. Until today, there is no effect.

  Two years, sign up!

  The mission has been completed and the reward has been generated.

  To receive a reward, it is still a card, and the perception enhancement card improves the intensity of random perception.

  The perception score can be improved both innate and acquired, but that is a long process. This perception enhancement card does not know how much time it has gained for him.

  User level update, current level: three levels.

  After the third level, he hit today and received three Gumai Dan.

  After nightfall, no one can sink into the vastness. This is the time for the Zhong family monks to practice hard work. Even the patriarch who has reached the initial stage of foundation building has entered into state practice.

  Cultivation requires a determined heart to seek the path. Without hard work, you will never see hope!

  After receiving the reward of two years, the mission became ten years. Now, Zhong Yulin has been practicing for another month...

  Golden light, purple sky

With the end of the last hole, Tianling Cave opened up and penetrated Dantian's talented aura, washed out his veins and mutilated himself.
  An extremely small vision appeared, dark purple and deep red intertwined, breathing in all directions!

He could feel that his physical quality was more than ten times stronger. Reiki was poured into the whole body from Tianling's acupuncture point and met in Dantian. The yoke of the body seemed to be broken at this point. Many feelings and memories gradually deepened. With different changes, he concentrates his attention on the body, and all the flesh and bone bodies appear in his mind in digital form... Vision! The most basic sign of the gas-refining period!

  After a period of time, Zhong Yulin woke up from meditation, and Reiki flowed slowly into the body, converging on Dantian, who had already started to climb and had just condensed into a cyclone.

  Finally... become a novice in gas refining!

  Unconsciously, he has entered the midday period.

  Take out the storage ring given by Grandpa Zhong Nangong. There are one hundred first level spiritual stones in this storage ring. In this immortal world, the spiritual stone is the universal currency, and it is also a precious cultivation resource!

  Take one of the charms: the communication symbol, which has a function of less than five hundred meters, and prints the breath, which can be used to detect each other.

  There are also several other one-shot attacks or defense runes during the refining phase. These five runes are already something your grandfather cannot use.

  The use of communication symbols can make things more convenient, and is also available today.

  With the breath marked, this Zhong Yulin amulet can be worn later.

  The afternoon sun was shining in Zhong Yulin's courtyard, and insects and birds met, and the sound continued.

  At this moment, a person came in, with gray hair, but his eyes were like electricity.

  Nothing dares to speak again as it walks!

  There is still no war. Zhong Nantong observed that the January period had arrived. If he hadn't seen Zhong Yulin for a long time, he had to visit Zhong Yulin and exchange feelings... But who knows that there are still about 500 meters from Zhong Yulin's courtyard, However, the symbol of communication has induction. The breath is not others, but Zhong Yulin whom he never expected!

  This means that Zhong Yulin has officially entered the period of gas refining, and after only two years and one month, he has officially entered the period of gas refining, which can already be compared to the superior genius at the sect gate!

  Delighted and excited!

  This symbol of communication of Zhong Yulin had previously printed the breath of the patriarch Zhong Nantong, and naturally he felt the patriarch's arrival.

  In the main hall of the courtyard, the patriarch entered and saw Zhong Yulin, who was eight years old, in a good mood and made a secret decision.

  "Yu Lin, when did you enter the gas refining period?"

  "Oblique patriarch, this morning fortunately entered the gas refining layer."

  "Good, good! I'm underestimating your talent too much. You're open early, so extraordinary!"

  Then Zhong Nantong took Zhong Yulin to the family square and gathered the elders and disciples who were still in the clan.

  "To call everyone today, we have something important to announce. Presumably, everyone has also seen the only biological grandson of the old man Nangong, who is a genius of the spiritual twin root. He is the hope for the emergence of my family!

  After a pause, Zhong Nantong seemed to be full of spirits: "Today I told everyone the good news. Zhong Yulin, a disciple of the family, officially entered the first layer of gas refining!

1