Chapter 15.5: MUST DIE
87 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“H-hey Izanagi, who’s that?” Said Izanami, who had come to the Roundtable for no reason.

“Hello there, Izanami. It is our son, Susanoo.” Said Izanagi, who was resting in the white void with the Roundtable in it.

“Why is he tied up? And why the fuck is he a girl now?!”

“Well, this is a punishment I decided for him. After seeing Sandman’s change, both physically and mentally, I’ve decided to test it out on Susanoo to see if it will change him too.”

“LET ME GO!!! I’D RATHER DIE THAN BE LIKE THIS!!!” Said Susanoo, who was tied to a spare chair the Roundtable folks didn’t know exist.

“You know, I’d laugh at this, but it’s not as funny as Sandman's. Oh, what am I saying? This is even funnier than hers.” Said the Devil, who then proceeded to laugh out loud.

“I quite like this change,” Said Titania, eyeing the figure of Susanoo, “I feel like we could have a lot of fun together. Playing video games. Nothing else. Yes, nothing else.”

“MOM, HELP ME!!!”

“There there, son. I’ll he- what the actual fuck Izanagi.”

“W-what’s wrong, mom?”

“Haa… he used the same trick as Sandman. Tch that explains the increase of your fans on those forums.”

“What trick?! What forums?!”

“Well, it’s a dead cause, son. I do believe I could change your figure again, but not to your original.”

“What does that mean?!”

“You know Dead Izan. I could hook you up with a dude who can help you if you want him to be Susan no longer.”

“And make a deal with you? Come on. Not even Kraken is dumb enough to do that.”

“Heh. I could give a discount.”

“Just shut your fucking scheming mouth. I can do it myself.”

“Ooh. Ooh. I know some Fae who specializes in these problems, Nami!”

“The last time I let you fix a problem, you ended up causing an earthquake in Japan! I’m not letting you go wild again with your subjects Fairy Queen!”

“Aww… not only did you deny me of my fun. But you also didn’t say my name. That brings tears to my eyes and scars to my heart.”

“Haa… it isn’t even your real name.”

“Calm down, Izanami. You do not need to change Susanoo. He needs to suffer consequences for his actions, and I’ve decided that this is the proper punishment for him.”

“Pff… this all would have never happened if you abandoned him!”

“You abandoned him first.”

“I FUCKING DIED, YOU DIMWIT!!!”

“There is no need to raise your voice, and I do not believe we can die.”

“Then explain why the only places I can go is the Underworld and this void?”

“I do not know why.”

“Well, I know why. It’s because I fucking died.”

“Can you two honestly shut the fuck up? You’re scaring your own kid, you know.”

“Eh?”

“Susanoo?”

“Hehe, you want to come to play with Fairy sis?”

“AHHH!!! MOM, DAD, HELP ME!!! THIS FAIRY IS SCARY!!!”

“Oh yeah, your son, or rather daughter, is being sexually harassed.”

““Tell us sooner!””

“Get off, you fairy slut!”

“Hmph. How mean.”

“Oh shut up, I know what you do. Some souls in the Underworld are connected to you.”

“I do not believe it is necessary to use such words, but it would be appreciated if you stood down, Titania. Although I do want Susanoo to change, I do not want the change in the form of mental scarring.”

“Aww… you guys are no fun.”

“I really don’t get your definition of fun, Tit.”

“It’s quite simple, Dan! If it’s interesting, it’s fun!”

“Yeah, I don’t know what you find interesting either.”

“M-mom? D-dad? When do I change back?”

“Huh? Oh, you may be unable to change back unless we find an image of you the masses can believe in that would be believed in more than your current form.”

“What does that mean, dear?”

“There is no such need to take a sarcastic tone Izanami. As for what it means, simply put, you may not change back, as people have already started to believe this is your true form.”

“E-eh?!”

“Although it is possible to change it to something else, unfortunately there is barely any documentation on your previous form. So instead, you will have to do with something else or choose to stay in your current form.”

“This doesn’t seem like a suitable punishment, you fucking dunce! If he can’t change back, then it’s eternal punishment, not a normal punishment!”

“In hindsight, I did not put much thought into it, as I was only looking at the result.”

“W-what other forms can I change to?”

“I do not know.”

“I don’t know either, son.”

“As I said, I know some Fa-”

“Shut the fuck up, Fairy Queen.”

“Okay.”

“Oh, I can answer that question of yours, kiddo. Knowing people’s beliefs is my speciality—first, this big black wolf armour dude from a fighting game named after you. If you get the FGC, specifically the folks that play Anime fighters, I’m sure you’ll change into him. Although that might get your personality all changed up since they’ll think you are him, and we don’t want that dude’s destructive tendencies. The second is that thingy from that ninja anime. Although I doubt that will succeed. Lastly, there’s this MOBA that has a guy based on you, so I think if we get that game’s community to believe in that form and spread the word, it might work.”

“Will it work?”

“Probably not. People nowadays really like making mythological beings into cute girls, especially after the Sandman incident.” Said the Devil, shrugging his arms.

“You idiot. You should’ve thought of a normal punishment!” Said Izanami, currently scolding Izanagi.

“I am sorry for this unexpected outcome. However, what is done is done.” Said Izanagi, currently being hit on the head by a fan in Izanami’s hand.

“Come on. You don’t want to play with me?” Said Titania, sitting on Susanoo’s lap.

“I… I want to die.” Said Susanoo under her breath.

Another Roundtable chapter, yay! To be honest, I love the Roundtable, but I made them with no thought put into it whatsoever, so I now realise they're quite hard to write about since there are so many dynamics I can do with them. Well, it's alright. They're not even part of the main story anyway! Well, the Roundtable parts. Each member will get or has gotten a chance in the spotlight. Except for Azathoth. They have to be sleeping, after all.

Oh yeah, I haven't said anything about when these Roundtable chapters happen. Just pretend they happen at minimum two weeks after Evelyn's scuffle with Nightmare. Or later, really, just put these chapters wherever you want in your headcanon since I don't know where to put them. As for why, well, it's because Nightmare/Sandman are a thing, and that messes up the timeline since relationships need time to grow, so yeah.

This chapter is called MUST DIE. Well, look at this chapter from Susanoo's perspective. By the way, Susanoo can be here because, like all gods, he is made out of pure Divinity. It's just that the Roundtable folks are the only guys who have access to this place. Also, I have no idea why I made Titania a creep. I guess fairies scare me or something.

3