Chapter 2: I delivered myself before I even looked for you!
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eating the two buns in cold water, Zhu Changluo finally regained some physical strength, as he called on Wang An to change his clothes, while thinking about his own mind.
  In memory of the original owner, he should have spent twenty-one years in Wanli, and it is also the year of the most fierce dispute over the printing of China. The foreign ministers have tolerated the extreme acts of Shenzong's delay in becoming a prince, and have written to request the reservation. The paradoxes of monarchs and ministers have reached an intensified level.

  In the inner courtyard, of course, there will be no calm. Zheng Guifei tried hard to abolish Zhu Changluo, an obstructive type, in order to push his own son into the Eastern Palace.

  If you remember correctly, this time Zhu Changluo fell into a coma because he was chased by two court ladies into Zheng Guifei's palace and accidentally fell into the water. If it wasn't Wang An's response at the time, I'm afraid Zhu Changluo has been flooded. Even so, he was still suffering from cold and almost died!

  Wait, Zhu Changluo in the previous life can also be considered to have some research on history. Combining the experience of the original owner before he fell into the water, he suddenly remembered an important event in the inner courtyard...

  "Liang Jianyu, Sister Xiaoyu, please, the brother is there!"

  Right at this moment, there was a lovely voice from the outside. Zhu Changluo had a good memory. I heard right away that this was the palace lady who shouted to the Wang family last night. Chen Qiao, the one Zheng Guifei arranged!

  But now Zhu Changluo has no time to worry about her, instead, there is a glow in the corner of her mouth.

  Sister Xiaoyu?

  If I didn't expect it, this concubine Zheng is really unbearable!

  "Brother, my family is invited here. The emperor announced that you'll see the Changchun Palace. Let's go to our family!"

  Before Zhu Changluo responded, a respectable housekeeper stood in front of him, though he was respectful, entered the door directly and did not hide the indifference on his face.

  Superintendent of the Imperial Horse 丞 Liang Yong, but the red man in front of Shenzong, knew that Shenzong did not like Prince Zhu Changluo, so he was too lazy to look. Today, if it were not for the Emperor's personal order, he would take Zhu Changluo with him, but he would not. I am willing to come to this palace of Jingfu. It's cold and wet, and there's no such decent decoration. There's a bad energy everywhere.

  "Oh, I don't know why the emperor called me to the house of the concubine."

  Seeing this situation, Zhu Changluo calmed down, and slowly sat up on the bed, looking like a hung man, with a light tone, but he did not want to move at a single step.

  Changchun Palace is Zheng Guifei's sleeping palace, and it is also the largest palace in Dongliu Palace.

  "This... What the emperor meant, how could our family know, brother, let's go quickly, it would be bad for the emperor to wait!"

  Liang Yong's face froze, but his eyes were slightly surprised, but was soon provoked by Zhu Changluo's contempt, and there was a little more threat in his tone of voice.

  "Qin Xiaoyu, right, did you go to the royal dining room today?"

  Unfortunately, Liang Yong's words didn't seem to listen to Zhu Changluo. He turned his head slowly and asked a maid behind him. He only heard the score and the young maid Chen Qiao called her sister Xiaoyu. Qin Xiaoyu said by Tweety...

  "What's wrong, you're just a son of a bitch, how noble are you really?"

  Xu it's the indifference in Zhu Changluo's words, that upset Qin Xiaoyu. She is Zheng Guifei's personal maid. Who in this harem is not attached to her, and now listens to Zhu Changluo's high tone. He raised his head and said with disdain.

  Sometimes people are very strange. Qin Xiaoyu is obviously a maid as well, but she despises Wang, who is also a maid.

  Those were only the words of Qin Xiaoyu, as soon as he emerged he felt a cold all over his body and lowered his head slightly.

Zhu Changluo's eyes were found to be frozen, making people feel hairy.
  Although Zhu Changluo had just woken up early, Wang's motherly love for Zhu Changluo recognized the mother completely. This Qin Xiaoyu dared to insult Wang in front of him.

  "Well, it's a challenge to do it!"

  Angry, she smiled, but Zhu Changluo's face showed an inexplicable smile. He got up from his bed and walked slowly towards Qin Xiaoyu's face, his eyes were extremely cold.

  "You... what do you want?"

As he looked at Zhu Changluo who came slowly, Qin Xiaoyu's heart inexplicably exploded in fear, and he could not help but take two steps backwards, and there was a stutter in his mouth.

  "Certainly... kill you, bitch!"

  The corner of his mouth raised a beautiful arch, but Zhu Changluo's hand was very direct. A "slap" was severely thrown on Qin Xiaoyu's left face. The great force made him retreat involuntarily. The face also swelled at a rate visible to the naked eye.

  However, Zhu Changluo did not stop there, he continued to intimidate him and slap his right face!

  "I let you take offense!"

  "I make you speak well!"

  "I make you think!"

  Every word I said was a slap in Qin Xiaoyu's face, and he hit Venus with his stunned eyes, turning his head, and his pretty face swelled into a bun and fell to the ground weakly.

  And Zhu Changluo rubbed some numb palms, feeling uncomfortable in his heart, and hit Qin Xiaoyu's belly abruptly, making her shrink into a shrimp ...

  "Brother!"

  Just as Zhu Changluo was about to continue, a tall figure was standing in front of him, Liang Yong's face was dark, and looking at Qin Xiaoyu, who was crying in pain on the floor, his gaze was extremely ugly.

  Who would have thought that Zhu Changluo, who had always been a coward, went mad this time and started hitting people directly? He simply did not respond for a while, and Qin Xiaoyu was injured in this way.

  You know, she is the concubine's favorite concubine, how can I tell her now?

  "You're too presumptuous!"

  This phrase, Liang Yong, was almost pulled out of her teeth. I couldn't imagine how he would punish the concubine and the emperor directly after returning. Zhu Changluo didn't hit her, Qin Xiaoyu, but the concubine's face. !!

  "Presumptuous? I think it's you and this bastard who are presumptuous!"

  Zhu Changluo's voice improved in complete order, even in front of Liang Yong, who was half a head taller than him, without fear, the coldness in the voice made Liang Yong's heart tremble.

  "My mother is a congratulated concubine, and the golden book is still in this Jingyang Palace. She once addressed the ladies of the court of Qin Xiaoyu to comment and speak out of respect!"

  Liang Yong was speechless for a while and his face was red from exile. With Zheng Guifei's consent and even encouragement over the years, anyone in this palace can intimidate the Wang family, but let him forget it when the Wang family gave birth to Zhu Changluo, a serious concubine.

  The palace is more afraid of the following offenses: strictly speaking, according to the sentence that Qin Xiaoyu scolded at this moment, it is not impossible to slap her!

  "And you, where have you thrown the rules into the harem, is the Jingyang Palace the place you want to enter? So I don't know the etiquette. Regardless of humility, should I inform Zhang Zhangyin about this matter? Let him see how presumptuous the younger generation he has made is! "

  Zhu Changluo had a high tone and a sharp look, but this time he aimed directly at Liang Yong!

  The Zhang Zhangyin in his mouth is the eunuch Zhang Cheng, the eunuch of the eunuch, and he is cruel and gives great importance to Li Wei. What is more terrible is Liang Yong's superior chief. Even Shenzong has great confidence in him. He knew this, and I fear that Liang Yong will die if he never dies.

  However, Liang Yong is a figure who has been in the palace for many years and quickly became calm and collected.

  Today it's no big deal. He is a man around the emperor. Even Zhang Cheng has to take care of the triple. Even if Zhu Changluo did the big thing, he would have to be punished. Facial, but he must be lost!

  The most important thing for them in these palaces is to please the emperor, so Zheng Guifei, who is the most loved by the emperor, naturally cannot be offended!

  The mind turned, Liang Yong thought of the joints, and his breath became cold.

  "Anyway, Qin Xiaoyu is a concubine's wife, and it's up to the concubine to get rid of her. I'm afraid brother is so humiliated!"

  "Liang Jianxuan said, is it possible that in this harem, she can't cover the sky with one hand? Can't anyone punish a maid by her side?"

  Zhu Changluo's tone was sarcastic, with a strong sense of provocation in his voice. 

  It seemed to be provoked by the frivolous attitude of Zhu Changluo. Liang Yong burst into a rage and said proudly.

  "That's natural. People around the concubine can only be handled by the concubine. What others care about!"

 "All right, all right! It seems that this concubine Zheng has really given you a lot of benefits, making you willing to become her dog, even the tallest and shortest in this palace!"

  Unexpectedly, Zhu Changluo was not angry, but a funny smile appeared on his face, but his voice was very excited, which made Liang Yong feel something abnormal.

  Immediately afterwards, he saw Wang An's face beside him with a look of joy, walked two steps towards him and knelt down.

  "Look at the Queen Mother!"

  Empress... Empress...

  Liang Yong swallowed his mouth, turned his neck stiffly and saw a noble woman at the door, wearing a double phoenix dragon crown, a large red group of dragon clothes and shaking with anger and dignity. Full of rage.

  "The supervisor of the imperial prison Liang Yong sees the queen mother!"

  It was only for a moment, and the cold sweat on Liang Yong's head fell, and he immediately fell to his knees, with a slight tremor in his voice.

  At this point, Liang Yong really wanted to draw himself with a big mouth. Why did he forget that there was still a queen and a queen in this palace?

  In front of the queen, she said that Qin Xiaoyu could only be handled by Zheng Guifei. Where would the harem master be located? You know, although the queen lady is a dignified and demure and unchallenged temperament, she is so deluded in the face that even the clay figures have three points of fire, not to mention the dignified master of the sixth house!

1