Chapter 7: The world’s karma in the wheel of Feng Shui
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Mo?
  Shenzong's scowl was scowled and there was a slight headache! What is he doing here?

  Actually, as a rule, today's business is internal business. In fact, he should surrender to Li Jianjian, and the queen should be notified if she is bad. However, this move should not be small. He has always given importance to facial features. He can make a lot of noise!

  Therefore, I want to treat him quietly before we continue! I just didn't expect this to happen, and Chen Jun came!

  Paying no attention to the coldness in Zhu Changluo's eyes, Shenzong waved.

  "Send Chen Bingbi in!"

  No matter what it's for, it's inevitable that Chen Ju is here now.

  Zhu Changluo turned and looked around, only to see the man wearing a tall, straight, black python sleeve robe, with a little elegance between walks, after entering the house without squinting, walked in front of Shenzong, bowed and made a bow.

  "Chen Jun has met the Emperor!"

  There is a degree of advance and retreat, not humble or dominant. This is Chen Ju's first impression of Zhu Changluo!

  "Excuse me, what happened when Chen Bingbi came to the Changchun Palace?"

  Shenzong's face gave a stiff smile, but his tone seemed a little uncomfortable, because he suddenly remembered that Chen Ju was a man who served alongside his mother.

  "If you return to the emperor, the dowager empress Ci Sheng will command the emperor and you will take him to the palace of mercy, please!"

  Chen Jun's face did not change much, but he bowed slightly, but his voice was as calm as before.

  "This... what did the mother say?"

  Shenzong's scalp is a bit numb, and his heart cannot help but tremble. If there is anyone else in this world who can make him feel fear, I fear that this dowager empress is the queen!

  Speaking of which, when Emperor Shenzong achieved the throne, he was only ten years old, but at an age he understood nothing. His father, Emperor Muzong, died early. Therefore, the responsibility for Shenzong's education fell on his birth mother, who is this kind saint. The queen mother!

  The Dowager Empress Cisheng of the name Li, although a woman, is very strict with the discipline of the sect!

  When he was young, when he had a bad temper and was unwilling to read, Queen Mother Li would let him kneel in front of Cining Palace. Two knees would be two hours! Each time on the pilgrimage, less than five months later, Queen Mother Li took the maid to her residence, stopped him to check his homework, and then went to court.

  This situation persisted until the great wedding in Shenzong, and Queen Mother Li let him go!

  This is precisely why today's Shenzong has exquisite control over political affairs: today, Zhang Juzheng, the first assistant to his emperor, and Feng Bao, his companions, have become the past.

  Only Queen Mother Li can make Shenzong afraid!

  Only when he heard Chen Jun come to ask for help, he felt vaguely wrong, but he didn't really expect to surprise his mother...

  "The Emperor, the Queen Mother would not dare to speculate, but when he arrived, the Queen Mother specifically ordered him to let the concubine and her brother go together. His old man had something to ask!"

  Chen Jun's face was respectful, but he didn't look humble. Suddenly he made Shenzong's face pale and paused. Chen Jun looked at the scene in the warm court and lowered his voice.

  "Many things have happened in this palace. Is it true that the emperor wants to hide the queen-in-law?"

  Shenzong's face was a bit ugly and his voice a bit dry.

  "Then let's go!"

  …………

  In fact, the life of this dowager Empress Cisheng is legendary. When Emperor Mu Zong was in the palace at first, she was a servant's maid. Later, she got the eyes of Emperor Mu Zong and gave birth to Zhu Zongjun.

  After the succession of Emperor Mu Zong, she was appointed as a concubine. It didn't take long for Emperor Mu Zong to die. Because the queen had no son, the emperor landed on Shenzong's head. After Emperor Shenzong's throne, he respected his mother, Empress Chen as Rensheng. The queen is in Ciqing Palace! The honorable mother, Li Guifei, is the dowager Empress Cisheng and lives in Cining Palace!

  The Dowager Empresses in both houses are very emotional

In the early years of Shenzong, he went to both houses every day!
  Chen Ju's work is certainly not as indifferent as Liang Yong's. When he arrived, he was naturally ready to carry his shoulders, so it wasn't long before Cining Palace was here!

  To Zhu Changluo's surprise, Chen Jun brought Li Qiuxian.

I have to say that Zheng Guifei didn't show a weak move this time If such a question of men and women falls on women, it's fine to say so, but how can Zhu Changluo prove himself innocent?

  Although Queen Mother Li is different from Shenzong, who was deceived by Zheng Guifei, he has the confidence to make Queen Mother Li believe in himself, but he is always a hidden danger!

  Zhu Changluo's eyes were a little helpless, and that was the end of it.

  "Son, please, my mother!"

  The design in Cining Palace is more elegant and stylish. Not only the complex and beautiful in the Changchun Palace, but also the elegant atmosphere, Queen Mother Li leaned on the bed of purple Nanmu Luohan with her bead, her eyes closed slightly, and there was a The same noble woman sat side by side, talking with Queen Mother Li.

  Shenzong is obviously familiar with Cining Palace. When she entered the door first, she did not squint, gave a constant ritual, and her voice was much softer.

  Zheng Guifei, who followed her, looked up to see the people around Queen Mother Li, but was a little surprised, but forgot to say hello, until Chen Jun's eyes were a little dissatisfied, he turned, bowed his knees and waved, but his voice was a little more complicated.

  "Look at the queen mother, look at the queen mother!"

  His eyes were low, and Zheng Guifei's heart was a little restless. He squinted and saw Zhu Changlu behind his smile.

  "Chang Luo has seen his grandmother and mother!"

  On the other hand, Zhu Changluo was not surprised by the situation in front of him. He was waving calmly and his voice was no longer cold. His face was embarrassed, but there was only a hint of grievance and fear between his eyebrows.

  Being able to sit next to Queen Mother Li, there is no need to think about her identity, she must be the Queen of the Harem, the Queen!

  Until now, Mrs. Li was sitting behind the Queen's help, and there was a flash of light in her eyes, and she could see the scene on the floor. She had always disliked the lovely Zheng Guifei, but her son was growing up. It was inconvenient for her to say more.

  The partial-born queen was also a good-hearted temperament, only to make this woman arrogant, and now she dared to think of the crown prince, it was really more illegal!

  Besides, just a moment of doubt from Zheng Guifei, fell into the eyes of Queen Mother Li, and made her feel that this woman was caressing and proud, even not looking at her!

  "Lor is here, get up soon with your grandmother!"

  As soon as he thought, a touch of compassion floated in Empress Li's face, signaling in the direction of Zhu Changluo...

  There was a moment of silence in Nuange, Shenzong's face turned instantly red, and his cheeks twitched fiercely, as if embarrassed by a slap!

  You know, when he and Zheng Guifei were kneeling on the floor at this moment, Queen Mother Li just called out to Zhu Changluo, and there were so many palace servants present, clearly embarrassing him as she wanted to, how could he be angry? ?

  But the person in front of him was his own mother, and he had no choice but to endure it, but his cold eyes looked directly at Zhu Changluo. If he really dared, he would be a strong person who would make him lose it. Cara!

  "Changluo... don't you dare!"

  As if frightened by Shenzong's eye knife, Zhu Changluo's body shook slightly, and his voice became stuttered, but his eyes were afflicted, and he could not help but look at Zheng Guifei's body secretly, with fear on his face.

  Shenzong's face lightened a little, remembering the foreign ministers playing for so many days and a look of disdain appeared on his face. Do people like these little family members want to become princes too? It is a joke!

  But before he had time to speak, he heard that Zhu Changluo seemed afraid of misunderstandings and rushed to explain.

  "Humanity is good, the monarch and the minister are different, the emperor is still on his knees and Chang Luo is afraid to stand up."

  The dubious eyes stopped at Zheng Guifei's body all the time, and his body trembled slightly, but if he looked closely, he could see some coldness in Zhu Changluo's eyes.

  Since Shenzong wanted to protect this concubine Zheng, today he wants to make her lose her face!

  "Good boy, in this case, let the emperor and Luoer be together!"

  Queen Mother Li froze a little, but her eyes softened a little, not like the kindness she had just forged.

You know, his talent was just a momentary urge, and he regretted it immediately. No matter how extraordinary the Shenzong was this time, after all, he was an emperor, and should be kept decent. Here are all the housewives in the palace. I'm afraid their prestige has been affected. Now that Zhu Changluo is so smart, he reminds Queen Mother Li of his joy when her eldest grandson was born a few years ago.

  Just sitting on top, looking at Zhu Changluo dodging Zheng Guifei, sighing in her heart, it seems she has really forgiven this woman too much these years! So, looking into Zheng Guifei's eyes a little more badly...

  "Thank you, Grandma!"

  This time, Zhu Changluo agreed with Mali, and his body stood up. He looked up and saw the Queen's worried look. There was a touch of warmth in her heart, and her complexion became soft. The hanging heart fell a little.

  After seeing Zhu Changluo's gentle expression, Queen Mother Li unconsciously thought her grandson was obedient and filial. Moreover, she made a modest advance and retreat, did her duty and felt slightly satisfied in her heart.

  "Mother..."

  The ancestors and grandchildren here were in harmony, while the Shenzong to one side was still kneeling in place. After a while, Ai Ai's voice sounded.

  It was not that he wanted to kneel, but three people were kneeling clearly on the ground, but Li Tai only let him and Zhu Changluo get up. This was not to embarrass him, but to embarrass Zheng Guifei clearly!

  "Why, does the emperor like to kneel? Or say, the words of the old wife of the Ai Family don't work!"

  Her own son clearly knew that Emperor Shenzong had just opened his mouth, and Queen Mother Li knew what he was going to say. At that moment, her expression sank and her voice became angry, and she blocked the above words directly!

  Zhu Changluo stepped aside with a slightly sarcastic look. Since ancient times, the contradiction between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been the most difficult to reconcile. The queen of partial birth is a kind and courteous temperament. Although Shenzong did not favor it, she has gained preference from the queen mother.

  Also, before entering the palace, Queen Mother Li was only the palace servant and was used to strict rules. On the contrary, Zheng Guifei's arrogance and hubris made her especially uncomfortable.

  Along with today's deliberate provocations by Zhu Changluo, it would be strange if Zheng Guifei could still improve!

  Besides, Emperor Shenzong is the emperor, and punishing him for spreading it would damage the emperor's power, but for Zheng Guifei, there are no such scruples. The associate Liu Gongben is the responsibility of the queen mother.

  Zhu Changluo's eyes were a bit interesting. His eyes turned to the suddenly silent God on the ground. I don't know the taste of this splint.

1