Chapter 9: Who is in charge of digging a pit or burying an immoral harem?
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the small warm courtyard, the child's voice was stubborn and his expression was stubborn, making Queen Mother Li's face pale and buzzing.
  "Brother has confidence!"

  Anyone can hear the dissatisfaction of the bad tone.

  You know, she was in the harem too. Wouldn't she know what was going on?

  Zheng Guifei favored the sixth house The forces are beyond the reach of ordinary people It's not easy to find someone to testify. This is also the most important reason for Queen Mother Li to be tried without a trial!

  This royal scandal must not be justified, but as long as Zheng Guifei has the opportunity, I'm afraid this matter is unclear anyway, not to mention that it rarely favors one, and the other side still doesn't appreciate it, how to keep Queen Mother Li angry!

  "Dowager Empress Ming Jian, when Chang Luo arrived, had heard the people discussing the matter. Presumably, the news had already spread. If it were tried without a trial, the outside world would be accused of the guilty conscience of the royal family, eager to cover up the facts, but it would be difficult to dispel the suspicion". Putting things on the table, Changluo believes that what is false is false, and it can't be true anyway!"

  In the last sentence, Zhu Changluo's decision and resolution caused Diana Li's eyebrows to furrow deeply, and she looked at Zhu Changluo standing up. There was a sudden flash of strangeness in his heart, his weak grandson. It seems a little different today...

  After a moment of silence, Queen Mother Li weighed him down in her heart before nodding slightly and agreeing with the young man.

  It may be the first trial, so that there are no foreign arguments...

  There was a little anxiety on the queen's face to one side, and she was the only one who had been in contact with Zhu Changluo for a long time, so only she had heard the slight alienation in the teenager's words.

  "That being the case, Lai's family will give you the opportunity to bring your witnesses!"

  The Dowager Empress Li converged and her voice was cold.

  "Let's take orders!"

  Chen Mo said expressionlessly, bowing his hands, and after a while, the girl with the messy hair was raised. Perhaps it was because of the queen's desire to see her. Someone refreshed her. The little face is so beautiful, with its pitiful appearance, that it makes people feel a bit more compassionate.

  "The slave Li Qiuxian has seen the Queen Mother!"

  Respectfully nodding her head on the ground, the girl shook slightly, her voice timid.

  "Qiu Xian, don't be afraid, there is a palace here, you can tell the truth, no one dares to embarrass you!"

  Seeing that Chen Jun really attracted people, Zheng Guifei's eyes shone with joy and she tried to soften her tone.

  But this movement fell on Queen Mother Li's eyes, but she was more and more upset.

  At this point, the woman still didn't know how to converge Although she agreed to hear the matter, she only wanted to return. Now that Zheng Guifei is so ignorant, don't blame yourself for breaking your face!

  As soon as the mind moved, Queen Mother Li's voice was still deaf.

  "Li Qiuxian? Get up and talk!"

  Zheng Guifei's complexion suddenly turned red, then white again, and there was endless anger in her eyes!

  Only two people are kneeling in this warm house, she and Li Qiuxian! If I asked my brother and Shenzong to get up earlier, she would bear it. After all, one of them is the emperor and the other is the prince. But in the past, what is Li Qiuxian?

  An inferior person, what qualifications are there to stand in front of her!

  This is no longer as simple as shaving her face, it's a fair and honest humiliation for her!

  However, even if the anger was extremely extreme, Zheng Guifei knew that Queen Mother Li could not offend herself. She trusted Shenzong, and Shenzong was a well-known filial son. Besides, it wasn't easy for Shenzong to intervene too much.

  Pick up the persimmon and squeeze!

  Zheng Guifei threw it at Li Qiuxian with a fierce knife, and suddenly the latter lowered her head shyly...

  "Back to the Queen Mother,

The state of the slaves is low, and the answer is on your knees! "
  "Mother, Zheng is a concubine after all, and please ask her to be a little decent..."

  Shenzong's voice was hoarse and he asked.

  Seeing that his son also opened his mouth, there was doubt in Queen Mother Li's eyes. Although she didn't like Zheng, she was a concubine in the harem...

  "Get up!"

  There was a clear voice from the top of her head, and Li Qiuxian looked up unconsciously, but saw the young man's impatient face, with a touch of irritability.

"Everyone is raised by a mother-in-law, so their status is low! What's wrong with everyone? Is this Cining Palace, the queen-in-law makes you stand up and there are people who don't dare do anything?"

  Li Qiuxian was a bit overwhelmed, and the complaints on his face had disappeared, leaving only confusion and anxiety.

  Mixed with a complex sense of guilt, the woman was stunned.

  "Get up!"

  Zhu Changluo repeated, but this time, but not just by talking, the woman on the floor withdrew slightly, holding out her hand.

  Her lips were tight, and her eyes looking at Zheng Guifei grew worse.

  To be honest, Zhu Changluo is not a defender. In ancient times, he must abide by the ancient rules. This is a place with a strict hierarchy. It's unrealistic to argue that everyone is equal.

  But Zheng Guifei and Shenzong's high eyes made him feel extremely dazzling! It was almost a rush of blood to the top of his head, and the teenager stepped forward and stopped.

  After he calmed down, Zhu Changluo remembered that when he had not come to this body, he often saw Zheng Guifei and Shenzong, so they looked at their mother and son.

  Humble, poor, insignificant!

  It is as if his mother and son were born to curl up in that cold palace and endure endless intimidation, as if their fate were like ants, not to worry!

  Zhu Changluo knows that this is the obsession that left the original body, and although he is now dead, the obsession still persists in this body.

  There was a bitter smile in the corner of his mouth, I fear that even Wang had not found it. This young coward had hidden so much unwillingness and anger!

  I will protect you whatever you want to protect, you are me, you hurt me and humiliate me, I will never let go!

  His eyes slowly became firm, Zhu Changluo's childlike waist and back looked like green pines, in front of everyone's astonished eyes, but he suddenly felt open, and the last trace of obsession left by the original body disappeared with the wind.

  From then on, he was just him!

  "Presumptuous, who will allow you to be so rude!"

  Observing Zhu Changluo's arrogant behavior, Shenzong looked first, then his face grew dark, his voice was cold, and the power of a king was unquestionable.

  With Shenzong's rebuke, everyone reacted as well. The difference was that Zheng Guifei's face turned blue and white, looking into the resentful eyes of Zhu Changluo, and the queen's eyes were worried, as for Li The queen's eyes narrowed, but no mood was seen.

  Frightened by this scolding, Li Qiuxian wanted to kneel down unconsciously on the ground, but he discovered that his arm was tightly clutched by the teenager, he could not move at all, he looked at Li Qiuxian, Zhu Changluo released him and Li Qiuxian is a bite on the lower lip, and the ghost makes the god stop.

  "Am I rude? What does the emperor say? The queen mother and the emperor are here. How dare Chang Luo be pretentious?"

  His face returned to calm, Zhu Changluo respected and responded.

  Though the etiquette was meticulous, Shenzong felt an inexplicable provocation.

  "Well, now that you know Uncle and Queen Mother are here, how dare you be so disrespectful? Is this bitch on her knees and standing? Can you put a pickaxe on it?"

  The tone was quiet, but the anger wasn't hard to hear.

  Zhu Changluo's panicked response was only expected to fail, but a seemingly ironic arch was raised in the corner of his mouth, causing Godzong's eyebrows to furrow a little.

  "The Emperor said so!"

  No one thought that the first prayer uttered by the boy was like this, with a respectful attitude, a calm tone and an apology that he mistakenly confessed, and it fell into Zheng Guifei's eyes. He felt inexplicable for a while, but he was a cowardly and humble prince, and laughed at himself. Only then was he frightened!

  The difference is that Shenzong's eyebrows still frown. With the arrogance of this child in Changchun Palace, he wouldn't bow his head so much...

  "The Emperor knew the Queen Mother was here. When he knew that this place was not the Palace of Heavenly Purity or the Changchun Palace, the head of the Palace of China was the Queen Mother. Her elders clearly called on Li Qiuxian to stand up and speak. What's wrong with Changluo?

  The end stood up, and the child looked up into the face of Shenzong who suddenly sank, without fear.

  The original owner, Fu Low, had been a small boy for 11 years, but was he any better? Be arrogant once today, and you will see how these two people who think they are superior can take it!

Ignoring Shenzong Shen's eyes that he wanted to drip water, Zhu Changluo continued.

  "Take a step back and say that the harem is run by the queen, and the queen empress attends the sixth house, and it is understandable. Chang Luo does not know when, the emperor really loved the concubine as the front court was confused and indistinguishable". Regardless of superiority and inferiority, they repeatedly violated the rules of the palace, even the queen herself could not deal with it, because she is a close relative of Zheng Guifei?

  "Now in the Cining Palace, Tai Tai sat in the back, but called a slave, Zheng Guifei was very dissatisfied and acted with courage. I don't know what filial piety means!

  Something was shaking the floor, and it was touching the heart of Queen Mother Li.

  Her son has always been filial, but ever since Zheng Guifei entered the palace, she has fought him repeatedly and even left her opinion on important issues like Motoko Togiya.

  Along with the clever angle understood by Zhu Changluo, no matter what, Queen Mother Li simply said clearly and distinctly that Li Qiuxian stood up. Although she later changed her mind, she said nothing. After all, Zheng Guifei let Li Qiuxian take the initiative to withdraw. It was simply Don't look at her.

  The new hatred and the old hatred rushed into my heart, and the first time the eyes of Empress Li really glowed.

  "Ai's family told him to stand up. Could it be that the emperor felt unsuitable?"

  "Mother-in-law, evildoer!"

  Queen Mother Li's fierce expression faded, but by chance it fell into Zheng Guifei's eyes. For the first time in her life, she panicked at the memory of what Zhu Changluo said, but Zheng didn't care about anything else.

1