Episode 12: Train Wreck
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Queen Slayer carried the train back on to the track Invincible Man saw her. When Invincible Man helped fix the train Queen Slayer was shocked. "Clarkson" cried Queen Slayer. "your alive" she added as she kissed him. Invincible Man pushed Queen Slayer. "Clarkson" said Queen Slayer. Invincible Man punched Queen Slayer to the ground. "guys it's Clarkson he's alive" said Queen Slayer pressing the emergency alert. "we got to go back" said Cassie. "okay you want to play let's play" said Queen Slayer pulling out her axe and shield. Invincible Man punched her shield. When Queen Slayer swung her axe Invincible Man dodged it. When Queen Slayer pushed Invincible Man with his shield Mr. Breaker blasted a ray beam from his ray gun. Spark blasted electricity and lightning at Invincible Man. Blitzwing threw an explosive eagle eye. Zodiac Man yelled Aquarius and blasted water at Invincible Man. Heartgirl blasted negative health energy at Invincible Man. When Invincible Man flew away "we have to stop him" said Queen Slayer. When Queen Slayer flew in the sky Speedwick chased after him. When Zodiac Man yelled Scorpio he teleported infront of Invincible Man. When Invincible Man choked him he punched him to a car. When the rest of the crew ran to Zodiac Man, Speedwick got closer to Invincible Man. When Speed Demon punched Speedwick. "catch me if you can" said Speed Demon running away. When Speedwick chased after Speed Demon onto the highway. "John" yelled Spark. "crap" added Spark. When Queen Slayer flew closer to Invincible Man he punched her onto the ground. "ouch" said Queen Slayer. Invincible Man landed on the ground. "why are you doing this" said Queen Slayer. As Blitzwing put a power dampening grenade on Invincible Man he kicked him. When it exploded Blitzwing punched him to sleep. As Speedwick chased Speed Demon he almost grabbed him. As Speed Demon jumped onto a car he was ahead onto a tunnel. When Speedwick ran back to the ground "why did you run off like that" said Spark. "Speed Demon" said Speedwick. "he's back" said Spark. "who is Speed Demon" said Heartgirl. "I'll explain later" said Speedwick. Meanwhile at a tower "what's our status" said The Silencer. "Great you want to tell him" said Deathtouch. "do you" said Speed Demon. "you failed the mission" said The Silencer. "well not quite sir" said Deathtouch. "move on to plan b I just hope you kept the tracker" said The Silencer. "you know I do" said Deathtouch showing a tracker with all of them on it. Meanwhile on the Wingjet "when did you make this" said Heartgirl. "right before the funeral" said Blitzwing. "right" said Heartgirl. When Heartgirl touched the Wing Computer she found proof of Blitzwing working with The Silencer but we she didn't see was him betraying them. As Spark tried to check on Speedwick "I am okay just let me deal with Speed Demon" said Speedwick. "alone you better think about that one" said Spark. "he threatened to kill you I can't let that happen again" said Speedwick. "I am not scared of death" said Spark. As The Wingjet landed into a waterfall "what is this" said Zodiac Man. "I don't know Shawn" said Heatbomb. "what is this place" said Queen Slayer. "The Anti Heroes Hideout" said Blitzwing. "I made just before we met Heatbomb" added Blitzwing. When the jet landed everyone walked out while Queen Slayer carried Invincible Man. Queen Slayer put Invincible Man in the medic room. Blitzwing scanned Invincible Man's vitals "everything looks the same" said Blitzwing. "what do you mean" said Queen Slayer. "it says he the same nothing's wrong" said Blitzwing. "okay" said Queen Slayer walking away. "This is a nice lair" said Spark. "yeah I like that but who is Speed Demon" said Mr. Breaker. "Harold Brook cursed with the power to move fast and age quicker" said Speedwick. "how do we know if he's here" said Heartgirl. "you will fill an cold dash" said Speedwick. "Why did I just feel on" said Zodiac Man. "cause he's here" said Speedwick flipping in the air. "Johnny" yelled Spark.

         Next On The Anti Heroes.

0