Episode 13: WHY!?!?!?!???!!!
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Mr. Breaker blasted Speed Demon with his ray gun Heatbomb threw fire at him. Zodiac Man yelled out Scorpio and used a demon's power to trap him. As Deathtouch appeared he pulled out his sword. Heartgirl swung her staff at his sword. Heartgirl and Deathtouch clashed their weapons. When Blitzwing and Queen Slayer appeared The Silencer minions The Slienced came shooting their laser guns. Spark blasted lightning at the Slienced. Speedwick punched Deathtouch and ran toward Speed Demon. Speedwick grabbed Speed Demon and threw him toward a glass room. When Deathtouch kicked Heartgirl he ran toward the jail cell. "Ashley" said Zodiac Man. When Blitzwing ran toward Heartgirl so did Zodiac Man. "hey can you cause an distraction and or outburst" said Blitzwing. "I got this" said Spark walking through as she blasted electricity and lightning through the lair. Deathtouch found Invincible Man's jail cell and put a bomb on the cell. The cell broke and Invincible Man choked Deathtouch. "I am here to help you" said Deathtouch. Invincible Man let go. "fly here" said Deathtouch. When Invincible Man flew into the sky "guys Clarkson is on the move" said Heatbomb. "I am on it" said Queen Slayer flying in the air. When the teenager saw a spaceship "cool" he said. When A Minion pointed his laser gun at him he punched him with a gun and flipped him on the ground. The Teenager jumped in the spaceship and flew into the sky. Blitzwing jumped into the Wingjet and flew into the air. Speed Demon left. "he's not worth it" said Spark. "you're right" said Speedwick. When Heartgirl used her powers to heal her Zodiac Man looked at her. "guys where are they" said Heatbomb. When they heard explosions they are walked outside. The Silenced Minions jumped into their space pods called X-2Rs and blasted Queen Slayer and The Wingjet. Spark, Heatbomb, Zodiac Man, Heartgirl and Mr. Breaker blasted their abilities at the X-2Rs. As The Teenager crashed into the Wingjet "you got to be kidding me" said Blitzwing. Blitzwing blasted a missile into the X-2Rs. When The Teenager jumped out the X-2Rs Queen Slayer grabbed the Teenager and dropped him off with Spark, Speedwick, Zodiac Man, Heatbomb and Heartgirl. "keep him here and safe" said Queen Slayer. Queen Slayer took off and flew through all the X-2Rs. When Queen Slayer punched Invincible Man he threw her into the water. Invincible Man punched the Wingjet crashing it on the ground. Blitzwing jumped out. Queen Slayer dried off. Invincible Man flew all the way to the a secret building and crashed into it falling down with drained energy. When Queen Slayer caught Blitzwing she put him down. "hey Kid what's your name" said Blitzwing. "Duncan" said The Teenager. "Hey Duncan do me a favor and stay out my way" said Blitzwing. "Parker wait he is homeless and he needs a place to stay" said Heartgirl. "He can stay with me" said Queen Slayer. "no he knows me the most and I owe it to him he can stay with me" said Blitzwing. Heartgirl stares at Blitzwing with joy. "aw that's cute" said Spark. "Imagine us" said Speedwick. "especially when we get married" said Spark. "what do we do now" said Mr. Breaker. "The Anti Heroes reunion" said Zodiac Man. "But we need to save Clarkson first if we do it" said Heatbomb. "Then let's do it" said Blitzwing. "but we don't have a plan and I bin through enough let's do this another day" said Mr. Breaker.

      Next on The Anti Heroes.

0