Villians Special Part 1 Episode 14: The Silenced
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

16 Years Ago. Mitchell Wayne an college expert going to Micro University studying archaeology. He worked as a newspaper reporter. Mitchell was the only one who believed in fantasies, deja vu and myths. When a issue has been brought upon him he wouldn't stop until he got his answers. He was mostly admired by Invincible Man and Queen Slayer. All he wanted was to help the world and discover something to teach random people about. Unlike his other college mates who would go to parties he would stay in his room studying for all his tests. It's not because he doesn't go because they never invite him. He refuses to get drunk, high and more. I know what your thinking how do a person like this goes down on a dark path or what happened to make him go down a dark path we know these types of scenarios well your about to find out. May 17 2004 Queen Slayer flew around she landed it on the ground. "everyone out the way this is a dangerous environment" said Queen Slayer. When Invincible Man was punched to a wall he fell on a car. "I hate this guy" said Queen Slayer. Queen Slayer grabbed her staff and flew into the sky. When Elena The Giant threw a punch Queen Slayer dodged it. Queen Slayer swung her staff at Elena The Giant. Queen Slayer swung her staff at Elena The Giant but Elena grabbed Queen Slayer. "it's like fighting Godzilla" said Queen Slayer. "tell me about it" said Invincible Man flying toward Elena The Giant. "Queen Slayer I want you meet my new friend and her name is death" said Elena The Giant. Invincible Man punched Elena into a building. When Queen Slayer jumped down "thanks" she said. "no problem" said Invincible Man. When Elena The Giant got back up Invincible Man grabbed a car. When Mitchell saw Invincible Man throw the car at Elena she smacked it near Mitchell. Mitchell ducked. Invincible Man grabbed the car and threw it at Queen Slayer. Queen Slayer punched the car to Elena. Elena fell back. When the cops came they shot their guns. "cops I hate them" said Elena The Giant slapping them onto the ground. When Elena saw Marlin as he dodged the hit he shot his gun at her. Elena The Giant lifted her foot at Marlin. When Marlin grabbed her foot he blasted a inch of fire from his hand but by in the nick of time Queen Slayer lifted her foot. When Mitchell ran into the corner he watched the battle between Queen Slayer, Invincible Man and Elena The Giant. Queen Slayer swung her staff at Elena's face. Invincible Man punched her to the ground Elena fell on the ground. Mitchell took a picture. Later on that day Mitchell was riding the bus to his job until he ran into his friend Maggie. "hey Mitch" said Maggie. "hi" said Mitchell. "you forgot about today" said Maggie. "what's today" said Mitchell. "remember that hiking trip" said Maggie. "oh" said Mitchell realizing it was his only moment to confess his feelings for her. "okay let's go" said Mitchell. At The Mountains Mitchell and Maggie were walking up the rocky hills smelling the scent of nature. "what are we up here looking for" said Mitchell. "my families heirloom it's a gem that cost an fortune" said Maggie. "how much" said Mitchell. "who cares Mitch we gonna be friggin rich" said Maggie. "Maggie I" said Mitchell before Maggie dropped on the floor bleeding out of her chest. As Mitchell caught her he realize she was shot. "Maggie no Maggie" said Mitchell. "your next that heirloom is mine" said The Man who shot her. Invincible Man grabbed The Stranger and punched him in the face. "find the heirloom" were Maggie last words as she fell lifeless in Mitchell's hands. Mitchell ran and ran. As more Thugs came with firearms bullets and missiles started flying. Invincible Man and Queen Slayer flew to the crooks and punched them. When Mitchell fell onto a gem he saw dark magic flowing through it. As More Thugs started to shoot at Mitchell he dodged them. When Mitchell touched the gem dark magic flowed through his body. As the dark magic possessed Mitchell's body he exploded the whole mountains.

                                                                                                 To Be Continued

                                                                                                                                Next On The Anti Heroes

0