Villains Special Part 2 Episode 15: The Dark Arts
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At The College Mitchell The Sliencer walked through the hall as he looked at the slaughtered students and teachers. "Mitchell Dwayne stand down" said Invincible Man. "hello Micro City's Greatest Hero have fun in the afterlife" said The Silencer throwing an axe. When Invincible Man dodged it he flew toward The Silencer. The Silencer blasted dark energy at Invincible Man trapping him. Queen Slayer swung her staff at The Silencer. The Silencer blasted her into the wall and threw her out the building. The Silencer grabbed Invincible Man. "Mitch why are you doing this" said Queen Slayer. "Mitchell Dwayne is dead I am The Silencer" he answered. Invincible Man broke free and flew toward The Silencer. They both threw a punched each other knocking them out. Present Day at the old lair "you were weak I can't believe you were my hero" said The Silencer punching Invincible Man to the ground. "boss that's enough" said Deathtouch. The Silencer blasted Invincible Man to the ground. "gather up the troops and bring in The Dark Arts" said The Silencer. "Boss calm down" said Speed Demon. "nothing will stand in my way to reach my goal" said The Silencer blasting a power containment cell at Invincible Man trapping him with dark magic. Meanwhile at a fight club Anthony Moore also known as Aftershock put on his power gloves and walked into the cage. "ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for The Legendary Aftershock" said The Owner of The Fight Club, Richie Gonzalez. "now for the newbie The Stupid and Untalented Deathtouch" Richie added. Deathtouch pulled out his sword "your back" said Aftershock. "Boss needs you again" said Deathtouch putting back his sword. "I thought we disbanded cause he didn't need us anymore" said Aftershock. "well your wrong" said Deathtouch pulling out a pistol and shooting it at Aftershock. Aftershock made a force field blocking the bullets. "Plan A is a failure move to Plan B" said Deathtouch on comms. Speed Demon ran into the fight club and stole Aftershock and Deathtouch. "idiot's I hate you Harold" said Aftershock. "wait where is the boss" said Deathtouch. At Hannah's apartment she turned off her tv and notice some behind her. Hannah threw a knife at The Silencer but he used telekinesis dropped then on the ground. When Hannah used her sonic scream The Silencer blasted them at her. "I need you again Sonicbird" said The Silencer. "apparently you listen well I said I am out" Hannah punching and kicking The Silencer. The Silencer slammed Hannah on the table and choked her. "make another move and I'll snap your vocal cords" said The Silencer. "what do you want" said Hannah. "I'm putting the group back together" said The Silencer. "why" said Hannah. "cause this time we won't just kill the Anti Heroes we can kill the world and I can bring back Neal and your poor dead lover Hawkout" said The Silencer. "what do you need me for" said Hannah. As The Silencer teleported himself and Hannah back into the lair. "you made it" said Speed Demon. "okay we get to bring back Neal and Hawkout but before we do that we need to get The Anti Heroes off our radar" said The Silencer. "I already got that covered" said Deathtouch. Aftershock used his gloves to deactivate all trespassing movement into M.I.R.C.O Labs. "now suit up" said The Silencer. At Parkers House he and Duncan were sparring against each other. Parker and Duncan swung batons at each other. Parker knocked Duncan's batons out his hand and put it near his throat. "why are we doing this again" said Duncan. "teach yourself self defense in battle you can lose your legs, your weapons, your hands, or your eyes you must fight back no matter what" said Parker. "And" said Duncan. "what did I just say about Self Defense were you even listen" said Parker. "all I heard was a fight with tonfas and batons and see who wins" said Duncan. When someone banged on the door "I'll get it" said Parker.  When Parker opened the door Lenora was standing holding bags. "I brought Bojangles" said Lenora walking into the door. "thanks" said Parker. "I got you the 5 chickens with mash potatoes and I got the kid tenders and fries" said Lenora. "what am 16" said Duncan. "no but you are still a Kid" said Lenora. "well anyways thanks for the food" said Parker. "wait I um I just want to say thank you if it wasn't for the Anti-Heroes I wouldn't have never enjoyed life like this and um he's gone and I missed my chance of a lifetime we were gonna get married have kids have a normal life but he is gone" said Lenora. When Parker walked outside and closed the door "I miss Clarkson too we all do he put himself on the line just to do anything for us he was like my brother" said Parker. "well I'll be on my way" said Lenora. "you drove the food here on your motorcycle" said Parker. "I got super strength" said Lenora. "see ya" said Parker. "I'll be back" said Lenora putting on her helmet and driving. When Parker walked back into the house "not gonna lie even if I'm not 6 chicken fingers be busting" said Duncan. At a Gas Tank Factory "okay team let's start Deathtouch ready" said Aftershock. When Deathtouch took a rocket launcher he blasted a missile at a helicopter. Aftershock used his gloves and used his telekinesis to crash all trucks and airplanes and back up vehicles expect for one. Sonicbird used her sonic scream to take out the guards while Speed Demon took away weapons and collected them for the army. "okay bring the bodies" said Deathtouch. As they pushed Neal's and Hawkout's body into a cargo truck. "now start to drive" said Deathtouch commanding a goon. "you sure you don't want to come" said Speed Demon. "I'll sit this one out besides I have to deal with our new friend" said The Silencer. When Deathtouch, Speed Demon, Aftershock, and Sonicbird jumped into the car and started to drive. When Johnny got an alarm on his phone he opened up the tracking device app he had on Harold Brooks. It says he moving onto The Goldberg Bridge. "Cassie suit up" said Johnny. "what is it" said Cassie. "there back again" said Johnny when he send the coordinates to Parker, Lenora, David, Ashley, Marlin, and Hank. On The Goldberg Bridge "okay we are on our way there" said Deathtouch. When a loud thud hit the truck "what was that" said Aftershock. Blitzwing placed an electronic device on the truck. Blitzwing jump off the truck he pressed a button deactivating the cargo truck. When the car stop moving "come drive" said Deathtouch. "I can't the car broke down" said The Goon. "what do you mean we have a full tank of gas" said Deathtouch pointing his gun at The Goon. Blitzwing drop on top of the car and pulled The Goon out throwing him of the car. "Blitzwing I should've known" said Deathtouch. "you betrayed the big boss" said Aftershock. When Speedwick and Spark arrived Blitzwing jump off the car and threw an eagle eye at the truck damaging it. "Harold take Neal's body and go to the rendenvous point" said Deathtouch. "what are you guys going to do" said Speed Demon. "don't worry about it" said Aftershock. Speed Demon grabbed Neal's body and ran off the bridge. Speedwick followed. "Johnny get back here" said Spark. When Sonicbird used her sonic scream Queen Slayer grabbed her shield and blocked it. "this chick back again" said Heartgirl arriving with Heatbomb and Zodiac Man. "who are new people" said Mr. Breaker. "don't know don't care" said Queen Slayer. "attack" said Spark. When Aftershock used his gloves he blasted the bridge with an strong energy wave. Sonicbird used her sonic scream to cover it. Deathtouch programmed a bomb and pressed the button and ran away. "defuse it now" said Blitzwing. "your out of luck and time traitor" said Deathtouch when the bomb exploded damaging the bridge. When Spark and Mr. Breaker looked at the middle Speedwick ran back "look out" he yelled.

                                                                                                      To Be Continued Next On The Anti Heroes.

                                                                                                                                           

0