Trial 36: Sona in dilemma (R-18)
1.9k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the title says expect some nsfw scenes...

---

After eating dinner at Sona’s house, Hiro quickly teleported to Tiamat’s house. The first thing he gazed upon was Hilde eating cup noodles with dead eyes and Tsuki sleeping on the chair.

“...I’m back.”

“Hiro!!!”

Tsuki yelled and launched herself at him. Hilde turned her dead eyes toward Hiro.

“Hiro-sama, you are too late.”

“I’m sorry about that. Now, let's eat this tasty ramen, shall we?”

“Hiro-sama, how can I even hope to repay this gratitude?” Hilde replied, causing him to feel even more guilt.

He quietly patted Tsuki’s head before serving Ramen to both of them. Tiamat wasn't home today, so he headed to sleep alone, or not, he sneakily teleported to Sona’s room.

The room was dark, only the moonlight coming from the window fell where Sona was leaning against the headboard of the bed, staring as she flipped through the pages of a book without her glasses. Her short hair glistened under the moonlight; her violet eyes exhibited a strange charm, even staring into them for hours wouldn't bore him. If he followed Elans’s words, her visage was the truly epitome of intellectual beauty.

Hiro snuck closer and leaned on her side. Sona flinched, and the book slipped from her hands. She became quiet after noticing it was him.

“Sona, why are you still mad?”

“Can I not be angry?” she said and crossed her hands on her chest. “My boyfriend favors another girl over me, or should I be happy instead?”

His eyes widened at the unexpected lashing. “...I’m sorry.”

Sona released a sigh. “What are you here for now?” 

Her depressed state saddened him even more. “Was me coming here a mistake?”

“...”

Getting no response, he turned over and straddled Sona’s thighs. Deeply staring into her eyes, he questioned, “Do you hate me now?”

“No, that is not true.” Her eyes narrowed sharply. “You want that Tsukiha girl and me at the same time?”

Hiro turned his gaze to the window. “Whoa! The moon is so beautiful today.”

He wasn’t trying to shift the topic, it’s just that the moon looked really amazing today. Sona also turned to the window and gazed at the moon.

For a while silence ensued in the room as both of them stared at the moon. But none were actually admiring the moon, but rather fighting the complicated emotions in their hearts.

Hiro wasn’t sure what to say, the way Tsuki felt for him. Every time he tried to stop himself, the quote from Elans echoed through his head, no, it was more like his whole body or possibly… the soul…

Sona was going through something every woman in love went through, the fear of losing her loved one to another woman. This was the time where she hated these emotions for halting her attempts to make a calm decision. She let out a sigh and looked at Hiro. She didn't think the day to share him would come this soon.

At the same time, he turned to her. The myriads of emotions flashing in Sona’s eyes made him feel like a failure as her boyfriend.

He had to fix this up before it created a bigger rift between them. He borrowed a page from Elans’s womanizing book and crawled closer to the wide-eyed Sona.

“Sona, I love you and it won't change no matter what happens,” he declared and before she replied, he leaned and stole her delicately soft lips.

Sona also offered no resistance as her hands slid through his chest and wrapped around his back.

Her narrowed eyes shone with a determination as her tongue tried to invade his mouth. His eyes widened at her sudden bold attitude, still, he responded with entwining his tongue around hers.

As the kiss prolonged, his breathing turned heavy and the dizzying pleasure turned his mind numb. But this wasn't enough, he needed more. He desired more. It was like a ghost whispering inside her head. The fiery emotions overflowing from his heart fueled his lust even further.

He forgot all about his promise with Serafall and placed his hands on her chest. Although she had a t-shirt on, underneath it she had no bra, so the springy soft sensation directly transmitted through his hands. Even her upright nipples were sticking closer to her shirt, meaning she was just as aroused as he was.

“Mghmm.” A low moan escaped her lips. Riled up by the lust, he pinched her right nipple making her moan again.

While tasting her fragrant saliva, his hands slid down and slithered inside her t-shirt. His fingers slid across her smooth waist shivering in excitement and finally arrived at the warm fleshy mounds.

Meanwhile, Sona’s head was buzzing from pleasure. The wild movements of the tongue intertwining with her own made her question if this guy was really a virgin. But, being with him for all her childhood, she didn't see him with any girls.

‘Or did he sleep with maids?’

The thought only lingered for a second before she purged it. Hiro in her eyes was responsible and someone who would never shrink away from responsibility. Someone like him wouldn't be a womanizer. Even if he was, he wouldn't be hiding it. For now, she just wanted to let Hiro take the lead. If Hiro wanted she would gladly let him have her body.

‘Fufu, Tsukiha, you have lost.’

She didn't hate this girl, contrarily, she was ready to share him. Having two or three partners was pretty common in the Underworld. But she would check the girl out herself. At that moment, the hands groping her breasts became bolder as they pinched and stimulated both of her sensitive nipples.

“Mmmm~”

Her brain blanked out as a warmth surged through her body, flowing to her crotch. Her hand trying to push him away lost all strength along with her whole body.

Hiro released his hands from her breasts and wrapped her twitching body in his embrace.

*Huff* *Huff*

When her body stopped experiencing the spasms, he made her lean against the pillow. Sitting on the side, he kept stroking her hair. The passionate desire inside him diminished enough to let him think straight. He ignored the unease in his crotch and lay down next to her.

Fucking hormones…

For a while, only the sound of their panting echoed in the room until Sona regained her senses.

“Hiro, let's not continue… I don't want to betray Onee-sama...”

The word Onee-sama poured cold water on his lust. He released an inaudible sigh and nodded. "I feel the same."

21