Trial 42: School life (II)
768 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a sophisticated classroom bustling with students. All divided into groups as they chatted away randomly.

After all, today was the opening of the Co-ed program at Kuoh Academy. The famous Kuoh academy has been an all-girls since its establishment. Now it finally opened its door for boys.

Still, the numbers of boys who joined the academy seemed pitiful in comparison to the girls, who studied here from kindergarten.

The ratio was roughly 2 to 8.

So, the boys already formed their zones lest they end up becoming a loner.

And amidst this cheery atmosphere, a bespectacled girl with her lightly messy brunette hair styled into two braids on both sides stood out. Her chin rested on her hand as her amber eyes swept over the students, especially males with a disinterested look.

She was Aika Kiryuu.

“Weak, none of them qualifies for S-Class,” Aika whispered and shook her head. “I thought there would be someone…”

Right then, the door opened. Her head lazily turned, and her eyes flickered with a surprise.

She wasn't the only one though; the students that were chatting became silent and turned to look at the pair of boy and girl with distinct hair and eyes, together with their idol-like face, they appeared similar to foreigners in their eyes.

Aika activated her unique ability, ‘Size Scouter’ and scrutinized the boy’s crotch with her eyes.

‘Holy shit!!! That, that weapon is an EX-Class! What kind of monster is he hiding in his pants?’

Suddenly, the boy sharply turned his gaze and looked her way with narrowed eyes. She awkwardly turned her gaze and whispered to herself, 

“Wow, he even felt my ability. It seems this year won't be so dull with these two around.”

She glanced at the boy and froze. He was coming to her with a calm expression.

But she felt the danger — she was about to get slaughtered!

Strangely, he went past her. However, before she could breathe a sigh of relief, a whisper came from behind her.

“Miss, it's indecent to size up someone’s private. Please refrain from such acts in the future, or I might have to write a complaint against you.”

“Understood, I'll not repeat it!”

Aika hurriedly apologized from the polite yet threatening tone.

---

After warning the perverted girl, Hiro put down the bag and took a seat at the window, whereas Tsuki sat in his front, which just happened to be the seat behind the perverted girl.

'Humans are fascinating, indeed. This girl's perversion gave her the ability to measure a man’s thing with her eyes.'

He thanked the sharp senses he had from birth, or even walking here might become difficult.

Now sitting quietly, he took in the surroundings. The large classroom buzzed with the enthusiasm of teenage girls and rowdy boys numbering in few. As he expected, boys and girls both glanced his way for different reasons. The former sent feverish gazes full of suggestions, while the latter already started to hate him.

'This isn't as bad as I thought. But why does every man come to hate me?' He thought with a bitter smile.

“What did you do to anger Hiro?”

“I just checked his junk.”

Having no interest in the girl's talk, Hiro gazed out of the window. The azure sky reminded him of a certain woman who must be lonely without him, Tsuki and Tiamat.

Just thinking about the Valkyrie wearing a maid outfit brought a smile to his face.

'What should I do about her?'

He closed his eyes and pondered over his future servant. However, a female voice disturbed his contemplation.

“Ano, would you please tell me your name?”

The girl who asked his name had a cute face, black hair, and cheeks crimson for apparent reasons. The students behind whispered as they stared at him for the answer.

“Hiro Shinsei.”

The girl tilted her head. “Shinsei as in God or Truth?”

“God.”

His reply caused a round of whispers among the students. He refrained from taking his mother’s last name, lest he brought even more attention from the Underworld. 

“Damn, that's domineering.”

Hiro shook his head at the perverted girl and went back to gazing at the cloud.

The boys gathered around Tsuki’s desk and asked for her name.

“I’m Tsukiha Shitori, adopted sister of Sona Shitori.”

'So Sona and Tsukiha are using Shitori as her last name here. Since when did Tsukiha join the Sitri household?'

They kept asking her stupid questions until one of them asked a question that piqued his curiosity.

“What is your relationship with Shinsei-san?”

Tsuki puffed her chest and declared, “Hiro is my fiancé!”

Instantly, every student’s gaze went to him. 

'This girl just never reads the mood.'

He shrugged and started to read the books related to school.

'Might as well train my abilities.'

Several minutes later, the surroundings became chaotic again. Putting down the book, Hiro noticed a handsome boy entering the class, accompanied by a group of girls.

The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes. But the aura around him surprised Hiro.

'Another devil… and he must be from Rias Gremory peerage…'

He shook his head and focused on reading the book until someone stopped beside him.

“Hello, I'm Yuto Kiba. It's nice to meet you.”

Looking between the extended hand and the smiling face, Hiro stated, "I don't remember meeting you before."

Yuto shook his head. "I know, but I wouldn't mind being friends with the man dating Sitri-sama."

"If you want a friend, then be my guest." Hiro accepted the handshake.

Hiro took back his hand and turned to the front where a woman with silvery-blue hair swaying as she wrote something on the board. She was wearing a formal white suit and pants.

This woman looked a bit familiar.

‘Wait! Isn't that—’

As if hearing his thoughts, the woman turned around and bowed.

“I'm Brynhildr. From now on, I'll be the homeroom teacher of this class. Please take care of me.”

Her introduction left him at a loss of words.

His maid even followed him to the school without his consent.

21