Trial 43: New homeroom teacher
756 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I worried about her for nothing.

A sigh escaped Hiro’s lips when the whole classroom, boys, and girls alike had their dreamy eyes fixed on Hilde.

The strongest Valkyrie wants to teach Middle schoolers. Another thing added to the list of how to embarrass the Valkyrie.

Her calm expression crumbling in embarrassment pleased him for some reason. Maybe he was awakening to sadism.

Hilde didn’t even glance his way once and started the class with introductions. The perverted girl called herself Aika Kiryuu.

Tsuki for one gave a formal intro. This girl showing this behavior only meant one thing.

She also knew about Hilde’s plan.

While his turn came, Hilde finally met his gaze; her lips curled up as she asked, “How about you introduce yourself?”

He swore to take revenge against her at home and grinned, causing Hilde’s smile to freeze.

Woman, you messed with the wrong guy.

“Hiro Shinsei, fourteen years old.”

“What about your hobbies? How do you spend your free time?”

“I have to take care of housework since my maid is very incompetent.”

“I-I’m not incompetent.” She whispered. “That’s enough, thanks for telling us about yourself.”

He picked up her barely audible grumble and sent a pitiful look at her.

Soon the maths class started. Hiro yawned as he took notes of the syllabus and chatted with Tsuki in between.

Another hour later, Hilde glanced at him, pleading as though asking forgiveness for her prank.

Hiro waved his hand with a meaningful glance.

Hilde stomped her way out of the room. Then another teacher entered.

The other students eyed him with curiosity, wondering about his relationship with the homeroom teacher.

‘I won’t reveal it here.’

Like this, three more periods passed, and the bell of salvation rang.

The long awaited break came.

“Hiro, let’s go to Sona. She invited us to lunch.”

“Sure. Where is she?”

Someone else replied instead of Tsuki.

“Sona-sama often eats her lunch with Rias-buchou.”

Hiro turned to Yuto and nodded. The answer wasn’t unexpected since Rias and Sona were childhood friends.

“Why not come with me?” Yuto showed a sunny smile.

“You might not know where Rias-buchou stays during break from class.”

“Okay.”

“Aika, we will meet after lunch, kaay?”

“Haha, sure.”

The way they talked like they became friends. Tsuki finally had someone she could call a friend.

Leaving his stuff in the classroom, Hiro walked out of the class with Tsuki and Yuto. Without much words, they arrived outside the Middle-school division.

Yuto then led them toward the High-school division. As Hiro stepped inside the building, the gazes of all present locked on him.

With the eyes of a predator, high school girls glared at him. Hiro inwardly let out a sigh. The ratio of male and female population made him the target of many women.

Tsuki suddenly hooked her arms around him and glared at the girls. The girls backed away from her chilling glare.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. It is our duty to protect Hiro.”

“Shinsei-san, are you dating two girls at the same time?”

“Yes! Hiro loves both of us!”

“...”

“...”

They exited from the other side of the high-school and crossing the garden, they arrived at a three-storeyed building surrounded with trees from all sides. The third storey looked like a clock-tower with turret clocks mounted high in the building.

“This place used to serve as the old dorms. Now it is occupied by Devils of our peerage and the base of Occult Research Club.”

This place certainly had the vibes of dorms with the numerous rooms on its second storey.

Yuto knocked on the door, which opened in no time by a black-haired woman with mesmerizing violet eyes.

‘Another devil… wait, is that the aura of a fallen angel?’

He rechecked, and the results stayed the same. Elans’s memories contained the aura of most supernatural beings, including Fallen Angels. The Angels who fell because of having ‘Impure thoughts’, which were against the doctrines of Biblical God.

Mainly Lust.

And this young woman had the aura of both Devil and Fallen Angel.

A fallen angel reincarnated by an evil piece?

“Ara, we got new visitors on our first day. That is something worth celebrating.”

Now, she was giving the vibes of Lady Sitri.

“Akeno-senpai… move… let them enter.”

“How rude of me.” She bowed briefly and moved to the side. “Please enter. Sona-san and others are waiting.”

Hiro nodded in greeting and smiled at the white-haired Nekomata girl staring at him vigilantly. His guess about her in Rias’s peerage proved right.

“Hello, we meet again.”

“... Yeah.”

“Cute…” Tsuki muttered from his side.

‘You are cute too!’

He remarked inwardly and shrugged. Then, following the pony-tailed girl to the second floor, he arrived at the club room.

“Welcome to Occult Research Club.”

The Crimson-haired young woman greeted from her seat behind the table. Rias, the woman he met at Sitri Mansion.

Hiro nodded and glanced at the other people gathered in the classy room with antique wooden claddings.

Tsubaki and Momo sat on the couch talking while staring at Tsuki clinging to his arm.

Hiro shifted to his well-mannered mode and bowed elegantly. The moment he confessed to Sona, his reputation became associated with her and Sitri household. Besides, showing etiquette always left a good impression on the other side. He might need Rias’s or her onii-sama, the Crimson Satan’s help someday.

“I thank you for inviting us here.”

He took a seat on Sona’s side, and Tsuki settled beside him.

“Now, shall we have dinner me and Sona chose?” Rias asked with a grin. “Akeno.”

“Hai~”

16