Trial 44: Womanizer
803 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro stared at the table, lined up with exquisite cuisines. From Sushi, Tempura to fine Sashimi, every dish was Japanese.  The savory aroma tempted him to just dig in.

Sona had a calm expression, but her eyes sneaked glances at the food. She was a Japanophile, and the same was true for Rias.

He unfolded the napkin and wiped the drool from Tsuki’s face.

“We are sorry.”

“It’s fine. You don’t have to hold back your instincts.”

“Ehehe~”

“You two look really close.” Rias remarked and glanced at Sona. “Is it?”

Sona gave a curt nod in confirmation. “Tsuki is my sister.”

Rias stared at Sona in disbelief. “Is she also-”

Sona cut her off mid-speech. “Let’s eat before the food gets cold.”

Thus began the luxurious lunch which somehow turned into a competition to see who had the biggest stomach.

And the winner was Tsuki, who patted her smooth stomach with a blissful smile although she ate the share of over three people.

Where did all the food go? Hiro contemplated before shaking his head. A Minokawa could swallow the entire moon, much less this measly food.

He exchanged parting words with Rias and her peerage and left the club room without Yuto, who stayed back. 

Now walking in the corridors of the High school building, Hiro glanced at Sona.

“You won’t tell others about Tsuki’s true identity?”

“It’s unnecessary and when do you plan to depart now?” Her eyes narrowed to slits. “You have been training for hours in Tiamat’s house.”

“I halted this plan when I didn’t have enough strength.” His lips formed a thin smile. “Maybe the end of this month.”

“Why can’t I go there with you…?” Sona grumbled. “Anyway, this is our stop. Wait for me after classes are over.”

Hiro surprised her with a sudden kiss on her cheeks. 

“W-Why?” She asked before her face flushed red.

“Just wanted to mark my territory.” He waved his hand at Tsubaki and Momo. “See you two later.”

The two responded with silence. He shrugged and continued walking with Tsuki.

“Stupid Hiro.”

He grinned at her barely audible complaint. At least she didn’t hate him for it.

“Hiro, why did you do that to Sona? We also want to try it.”

Hiro raised a brow at her question. Honestly, he hesitated about doing anything perverted to her. He felt like he would go to hell for tainting a pure, innocent girl with his hands.

“What do you think it was?”

“Kiss? A way to show affection?” She answered innocently.

He scratched his head. “Ah, yeah. Where did you learn this?”

“In the manga, Sona showed us.”

“Just what kind of things are you two reading?”

“That’s a secret, fufu.” She snickered.

“Suit yourself and don’t go overboard. What about your maid training?”

Her chest swelled as though showing her pride. “We won’t back down from our promise of becoming the best maid.”

He chuckled and placed a hand on her head before ruffling her hair.

“I’ll be counting on you.”

“Mm.”

The couple arrived in the classroom. Tsuki rushed to Aika and started talking to her. He also went over to the seat and glanced at everyone casting judging stares at him.

What happened now?

Aika carried her chair to Tsuki’s side and sat on the opposite side of the chair to face him. Her chin resting on her hands and a mischievous smile on her face.

“Shinsei-san, way to create a solid reputation on your first day. Two-timing with the sisters. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are called Womanizer.”

*Bam!*

Hiro slammed the desk. His face morphed in anger as he glared at Aika.

“I. am. not. a. womanizer!” He emphasized each word in a heavy voice.

Aika’s body shrunk on the chair, her entire body shaking uncontrollably.

“Hiro!”

Clarity returned to his head. He leaned back on the chair and glanced at the fearful reaction on everyone’s face. He quickly hid the minuscule amount of aura leaking from his body.

“I apologize for losing control.”

“D-Don’t worry, it’s cool.” Aika turned her face away and scratched her cheeks. “I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions like that.”

“Alright. We are even then.”

He replied and gazed out of the window. Surge of complex feelings rippled through his heart. It was rare for him to lose his calm and he did so for a mere insult.

What was that?’

He released a sigh and paid attention to the class for distracting his mind.

Time passed, so did the periods. Soon, the ball rang and ended the last period. One by one, students disappeared from the classroom.

He waited in the room with Tsuki and Aika.

“Let’s go home.”

His lips formed a soft smile as he glanced at Sona standing near the gate with her hands folded on her chest.

“Yeah.”

19