Trial 46: Talk with Tiamat
667 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro awoke to discover a softness enveloping his chest, arms, legs, and his entire body. A soft flesh weighed on his face, emitting a sweet fragrance.

He wriggled out of the voluptuous thighs and opened his eyes — a silver-haired girl sprawled over his chest. Also, someone’s hand coiled around his neck and two masses of softness squeezed onto his left arm — she was Tsubaki.

‘That feels good...’

He unwrapped the hand on his neck and pinched Tsuki’s cheeks — not a moment later, her eyes open, her eyelashes battling against her lids as she blinked.
She pressed his chest and raised her body. Sitting on his waist, she rubbed eyes; her ruffled silver hair swaying about.

Her eyes trained on him. “Hiro?”

The cute girl straddling his waist in a pink sleeveless top that barely covered her navel and calling his name with such sweetness — the sight dazed him. More so when the girl happened to be his lover.

Not wanting to wake others, he carefully got up. Tsuki hugged him and rubbed her face on his chest.

He rubbed her head and observed the room. The girls surrounded him from all sides. Sona on his right, Tsubaki on left, Momo and Serafall hugging his legs, and Hilde, who wrapped him in her thighs just a second ago.

The scene of women laying in revealing costumes triggered his devil instincts. Even with the memories of a millennial-year-old man, his body reacted just like any other teen.

He drew in a sharp breath, inhaling the sharp alcohol smell. And the memories of last night hit him harder than a truck.

At first, the girls just messed around in a magical girl dress watching Serafall’s series airing in the underworld until Hilde went to bring some snacks. But the Valkyrie ended up bringing the secret wine from Asgard — Jötunn’s tears. She got dead drunk and revealed an unexpected side of hers. The virgin Valkyrie released all her sorrows in the form of curses.

“Ye fucker, don't underestimate the frustration of a single woman!”

Serafall also joined in and let out her grievances… by cursing him. Thanks to her weak tolerance, the others got to know his past.

Sona also followed Serafall and downed cups of Ale from Asgard.

“Hiro you bastard! Why did you not tell me before?”

“I-I can't back down as Sona-san’s queen,” Tsubaki replied and gulped down a cup in one go.

“Same!” Momo joined.

He refused to let Tsuki drink. However, Sona, Tsubaki, Serafall, and Momo seized his sides and a grinning Hilde approached with a giant mug in her hands.

“Hiro-sama, you naughty boy. Accept your punishment~”

They forced him to drink. Aux-san rejected his pleas to flush out the alcohol.

[Host must bear the consequences of his actions.]

His memories after that were hazy. But the drunk girls tried to console him for his past.

He shook his head and stroked Tsuki’s hair. “There is still time for school. So you sleep more, I'll go shower.”

“Umm... The drink got us good,” She mumbled and leaned on his chest.

He placed her on the bed, moved the girls stuck to his sides, and went to the bath.

The icy water caressed his body, suppressing his instincts. He poured origin energy inside the blue bracelet.

Tiamat onee-san?’

Her reply arrived shortly.

“Oh Hiro, you finally remembered this lonely onee-san? I'm so touched that I might destroy a city or two in happiness.”

He sighed at her complaining tone.

‘You are the one who is too busy, not me. Also, feel free to come to his house.’

“Won’t the Gremory be angry at me trespassing their territory?”

‘Stop acting like a devil clan can stop you.’

“Kid, even I don’t dare go against the crimson and green maous. And Lucifer is overprotective of his sister.”

‘How so?’

He also knew that the Maou Lucifer and Maou Beelzebub stood as anomalies among the Devils.
Both were Super Devils.

A devil whose power far surpassed the realms of Devil and entered the territory of Gods.

But saying it to Tiamat would mean cooking up another lie or plainly telling her about Elans’ memories. No one, not even Sona knew about them.

“I will tell you later in person. First tell me your reason to call me?”

‘I want to go early.’

“Say what?! Why change the plan now?”

‘Nothing much. Just my strength hit a wall somewhere.’

“Are you the type who grows between the battle?”

He remembered the month where his strength grew exponentially from low class fodder to high class, equal to the most heads of 72 Clans. Hunting the monsters, creating origin candies, and repeating it over and over. That feeling… he never got bored with it… he somehow longed for it. He felt like a gaming addict, who played nothing for a long time. Maybe it was the reason Ortus chose him. A guy who endlessly grinded monsters — he certainly fulfilled this requirement.

“Did you fall asleep in the shower? Answer the question, damnit!”

‘Yeah, probably… Wait, how do you know I am showering?’

“Fufu, Tiamat onee-san knows everything~”
‘I am throwing this bracelet.’

“No, don’t! I am sorry for the joke. Both of our bracelets are connected. If you soak yours, mine also gets wet. If yours breaks, then my bracelet also breaks.”

‘It’s uselessly high-tech…’

“Hey! It’s my prided treasure. This function can help me in checking your condition. It helps me check the energy level around you. I could rush to your help if it is higher than Ultimate class.”

The treasure could easily pass as a relic. For her to use it for him, she truly cared about him from her heart, not just for the formal pact.

‘I understand. Can you take a leave for one month?’
“Wasn’t it two months before?”

He stroked the pure white bracelet on his left hand.

‘Cleaning mobs became easier.’

“I’ll try to talk to green Maou. The rating games are at peak this week. Phenex kid is on fire with his peerage. Though he is ‘trash’ compared to you, the former trash.”

‘Yeah. Sure. This trash will stand above you one day.’

“Haha, then I will be waiting. I’ll call you later.”

‘Take care.’

She cut off the connection, and the room fell silent.

“Hiro!”

Or not. He turned around to find Tsuki approaching.
She was naked...

23