Trial 47: Guilt
776 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsuki thumped her pert bare breasts and flashed an innocent smile.

“Hiro, let's clean each other. It will save us time!”

Hiro forced a smile and nodded. It's just bathing. He calmed down his unreasonable instincts.

“Hiro, is that a penis?” Tsuki pointed at the cock hanging freely between his legs. “Sona told us that’s what a male genital look like.”

‘How can you ask that with a pure smile?!’ He retorted inside his mind and smiled bitterly.

“It is…”

She touched her smooth slit as her eyes blinked curiously. “It goes here to make babies?”

“Why ask when you already know?”

“We just wanted to confirm.” She puffed her cheeks. “We will become Hiro’s wife someday, so it will be our duty to give babies to Hiro.”

‘Sona, you went too far in your education!’

“Don’t worry about it… for a few years at least.”

“Okay. If Hiro says so.”

He brought her under the shower and applied shampoo to her glossy silver hair. She poked his abs before her hand slid down and grabbed his cock.

“Oi, don't!”

She squatted and eyed his crotch. “It’s so big.”

Her curiosity was too much for his heart. He forced her hands away. “No touching without permission.”

“Hiro can touch us too.” She stood and guided his
hand to her head. “Pat us as much as you want.”
“Yeah. Headpats are much better.”

He stroked her hair for a while before washing her body with a pure mind.

“Hiro, you said you will kiss us. We want a kiss now!”
He did say that at the school and breaking promises wasn't something he despised. Even so, he felt like he was tainting her.

‘Yes lolita, yes touch!’

Elans’ words echoed inside his head. His lips curled up as he leaned over and pressed his lips on her dainty lips.
Her hands twined around his neck as she sucked on his lips. It was the unconscious reaction of a young girl on her first kiss. He pulled back and pinched her cheeks.

“How was it?”

“Good.” She tilted her head. “More?”

He gave another peck on her lips and smiled. “Okay, enough for now.”

“Umm.”

After the bath, Hiro headed to the kitchen. However, in the corridor, Tsubaki was puking rainbows in a polybag. Her first alcohol got her good.

She turned toward him and smiled. “Hiro-kun.”

Her calm smile cramped as she let out another rainbow in the bag. He stroked her back while using origin energy to calm her down. She stopped and wrapped the bag with rosy cheeks.

“I… Thanks for your help, Hiro-kun.”

“Don’t sweat it. Anyway, you are taking leave for today.”

“But it's my second—”

“That’s an order.” He adopted a stern voice. “Sona and Momo will cover for you.”

She gave a reluctant nod. “I understand. Then I'll prepare breakfast then.”

His gaze softened as he patted her back. “Go take some rest, leave making breakfast to me. We still need to attend the lecture in the Underworld.”

He finally got free and made a light Japanese meal for Japanophile Sona. Ironic for the sole man living in the house with many girls.

“Hiro, I have arrived to help.”

Sona appeared to grace the kitchen with her gracious cooking.

He wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled. How fortunate he was to prepare it before she came.

“It is already done.”

Sona let out a dejected sigh. “I wanted to cook for everyone and Hiro...”

He kissed her forehead, making her smile sheepishly.
“Your intention is enough. Leave cooking to me.”

“I knew it.” She shook her head. “Even Hiro thinks I’m not a talented cook.”

“Hey, I never said you are a terrible cook. Just put in more effort and you’ll become one splendid cook. Besides, nobody is born perfect, right?”

“I shall try for Hiro.” A fire surged in her eyes. “Maybe you can teach me?”

“It’ll be my honor to teach you.”

“Fufu.”

He stuffed his stomach with breakfast, rolled Serafall and Hilde out of the bed, got dressed, and went to school.
Then the usual school day followed with exchanging some words with pervert Aika, lecture, notes, lecture, notes, hungry girls’ gaze, jealous boys. Nothing unusual here. At least he had Yuto as a company. Yuto was also a swordsman like him, so practicing with him should be a good idea. Although the man gave him tragic vibes, he might turn out to be a good friend.

After the bell rang, he returned home with the girls. The door had a letter pinned on it. Hiro only read the first line saying ‘So-tan, onee-chan is going’, and ignored the rest.

“I’ll go get dressed.”

Sona dragged everyone to her room.

‘The kuoh academy outfit looks fine though…’

He waited in the living room. Within ten minutes, Sona and others entered wearing stylish outfits.

Sona looked toward him with eyes full of anticipation. Even Momo and Tsubaki sneaked glances at him. Unsurprisingly, Hilde was dressed in her maid outfit. Since complimenting one girl might be awkward, he complimented them all.

“You all look beautiful.”

Sona nodded and led everyone to the room with stairs leading down to the basement.

“It will be Tsubaki's first entry in Underworld, so we need to use the train.”

The magic train traveled between the human world and Underworld through dimensional gap. Every reincarnated devil had to use this on their first entry into the Underworld as it registered them as legal citizens. Also it was deemed illegal to travel between dimensions with magic circle. Though he never cared about it and used the magic circles.

“It’s gonna be a lengthy journey,” He whispered.
“We want to see the train!”

He shook his head at Tsuki’s enthusiasm and stepped inside the magic circle to arrive on a platform with a train waiting on the side. The magic train spanned for more than his eyes could see.

The group of young devils and a Valkyrie maid embarked on the train leading into the Underworld.

18