Trial 49: Support
593 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lecture with Roygun lasted for three hours, where she passionately told strategies about various types of rating games, the way to beat the odds with tricks. No one could scoff at the personal experience of the second ranker.

Sona beside Hiro had noted down every detail while nodding to herself. She, like others, was completely immersed in the lecture.

*Clap!* *Clap!*

Roygun clapped her hands to gather everyone’s attention.

“So students, this is it for today. Ask away any questions you have.”

Tsuki raised her hand. “Roygun-sensei, how strong are you compared to Tiamat onee-san~?”

Roygun froze at the Tiamat’s name. Not unexpected, since the pain this woman caused to devils was anything but good.

She took a deep breath and revealed a wry smile. “I am what most devils refer to as Satan Class. But I don't have any confidence to fight against Tiamat.”

Her voice carried… bitterness. It was hard to sense even for someone with a sharp perception like him.

‘Is she guilty of using the king piece?’

“Next question please.”

The others fired questions at Roygun, who answered them with an energetic smile.

He secretly poured origin energy inside the bracelet.

‘Tiamat onee-san?’

“Missing me already?”

‘Are you free tonight?’

“Oh, brat. You want to skip all the steps and go to the final stage?”

‘I’m serious.’

“Okay, sure. Come meet me at my humble abode. Remember to bring some protection~”

He cut off the connection before her teasing increased. He shook his head at her childish behavior and realized Roygun’s session came to an end.

“Now it's time to part ways. I'll try it again.” She winked at him with a sweet smile. “Come visit Terylum if you are free.”

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, he politely bowed. People might die to receive a personal invitation from her, but he already had two women he loved dearly. 

‘Is she what Elans called... Shotacon? The type of woman who preferred a younger man.’

Sona nudged him from the side and bowed. “Thanks for using your precious time to teach us. I'll be sure to bring my ‘fiancé’ when I come to Terylum.”

He expected Roygun to back down after Sona’s hidden proclamation. However, the interest in her eyes soared to another height.

‘I might be handsome but I'm still a low-class devil. Then why?’

He shook his head and pushed this matter to the corner of his mind. He promised to never attend her lecture again.

After some words, Roygun created a magic circle and vanished from the hall.

Hilde yawned before she stretched her arms. “That was exhausting and interesting.”

“Yeah.” Tsubaki nodded. “I need some time to digest it all.”

Sona patted Tsubaki’s back. “You can take your time. We are not entering any rating game until I find more members for my peerage.”

Hiro turned to Hilde with a smile. “My almighty maid, did you learn anything new?”

“A lot...”

“Well, let's stay here for today then.”

Not like he could deny Lady Fina’s pleading gaze piercing his back.

He turned around and smiled at her. “Kaa san, we'll stay here today.”

‘So stop with that scary smile!’

“Hiro-chan, where will you sleep then? With Kaa-san or your girls?” She asked with a playful smile.

Her attitude underwent a complete change after he obtained the Ortus. Before she didn't show her care or his single-minded pursuit for strength pushed her. She was the one who advised him to become Sona’s butler in an attempt to distract him. But now she acted like a typical mother who cared for him... to an abnormal level.

“Kaa-san, I'm not a child anymore…”

“But you will always be my child.”

Lady Fina replied and led them to the dining room with mouth-watering delicacies placed on the table. He glared at Tsuki jumping in to eat alone.

“Leave her be.” Sona defended her.

Everyone else nodded with a warm smile. No one here could bear to see Tsuki hurt.

He shrugged, and sitting beside Tsuki, he started eating while Tsubaki stood there as if waiting for something.

“Tsubaki-chan, no need to feel shy about anything here.” Lady Fina dragged Tsubaki toward the chair and forced her to sit. 

“Thanks, Fina-sama.”

“Call me oba-san.”

“That would be rude.”

“Call me oba-san.” Lady Fina repeated with a hollow smile.

“O-Oba-san.” Tsubaki gave under the scary smile.

“Now we look closer, right?” Lady Fina asked with a cheery grin.

“Y-Yeah.”

Sona shook her head and released a deep sigh. She also joined in followed by Momo who was used to this house by now.

After stuffing himself full, Hiro walked in the corridors illuminated by bright torches.

“Tsuki, why are you forcing me?”

“But we want to sleep with Sona too. Aren't we sisters?” 

...Accompanied by a fidgety Sona and brightly smiling Tsuki.

Her embarrassment was natural. The memories of that night were still vivid in his mind. He shook his head to clear the lecherous thoughts from his mind.

Two maids stood before his room with their hands clasped in a polite manner. Seeing him, they bowed deeply and took their leave.

He entered his room and pressed the switch for lights. The single large bed near the window, a basket full of damaged wooden swords placed upon a table, an ancient clock ticking on the wall. The room he spent most of his life somehow gave off a lonely air.

“Yay! Hiro’s bed!” Tsuki jumped on the bed, and rolling around, she loudly sniffed the bedsheet. “Hiro’s scent is still here~”

He shook his head and turned to Sona, who also faced him with a helpless smile.

“You two sleep. I need to finish some business.”

Sona’s brow formed a slight frown and her eyes narrowed.

“Is it important?”

“Yeah. It is.”

“Can you tell me the reason?”

“I am not sure if this is true or not. So, I'll reveal everything after confirming it.”

She might get worried for nothing if the matter of Roygun’s king piece was a lie.

Sona’s eyes softened as her lips curved in a kind smile. Her warm hand brushed his cheeks.

“Then go... I don't wish to hold you back.”

Although her eyes brimmed with curiosity over the matter, she nonetheless supported him. Slightly touched by her, he leaned over and gave a gentle kiss on her lips.

“You really are the best.” He whispered, and hugging her waist, he passionately stole her lips. “And I love you.”

“...I feel the same.”

“Don’t leave us all alone here!”

Tsuki pulled on his sleeve while looking up with tearful eyes. “Hiro, kiss?”

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips, waiting for his initiative.

He cupped her cheeks and approached her. Their lips joined together in a soothing kiss. However, Tsuki hugged his neck and locked her legs around his waist.

After trapping him in her hold, her tongue sneaked out of her mouth in an attempt to start a deep kiss. He glanced at Sona rubbing her forehead with a wry smile and after enjoying the kiss for several moments.

He patted Tsuki’s head and whispered, “I need to go now. I promise I will return after an hour.”

“Okay~”

She jumped off him and twirled once. “Keep your promise or we'll kiss you again~”

Her not-so-threatening voice made him smile. “I never break my words.”

“Just go and return early,” Sona said with a sigh.

He nodded and created a teleportation magic circle to Tiamat’s house.

20