Chapter 1 – Day 1 – Start of the Epidemic
1.5k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh shit! I'm late!" Devon dashed out of bed in his dorm room.

"Liz will kill me!" he said rushing to the shared dorm toilet to brush his teeth.

Deciding to do two things at once, he wet his toothbrush, put toothpaste on it and went to the toilet to pee while brushing his teeth.

He stood over the bowl and pulled down his pajama pants, feeling for his dick.

"What the fuck?" he thought to himself, not being able to find it with his hand.

He pulled his pajama pants and stared at his skin in a confused manner.

"Where's my dick?" Devon yelled in shock grabbing the skin on his dick.

He spat out his toothbrush and ran to his full length mirror in his room, removing all his clothes and standing naked in front of it.

"My...my.... dick!" he exclaimed, seeing his body which had his favorite body part was missing.

Suddenly, his mobile phone started ringing.

"Oh fuck, it's Liz!" he said, seeing the name of his new girlfriend on his screen.

It was already mid semester in college, and he finally managed to date and officially become Elizabeth Downey, the prettiest girl on campus' boyfriend.

She was a pretty blonde, had beautiful blue eyes and a body to die for with big breasts and a athletic yet slim body. 

"Hi... hi Liz." Devon said, his voice shaky for not knowing what to do

"Devon! Where are you! You're supposed to be here an hour ago!" her beautiful voice said over the phone

"Look... Liz... I can't come. Something's come up and I need to deal with it right away" Devon said, panicking.

"What's happening Dev? Are you alright? You sound really stressed!" she said.

"I.. uh... I have to go. Sorry Liz. I love you!" he said and quickly hung up. He didn't know what to say and he simply could not tell her his dick was missing.

"What do I do? What do I do?" Devon said, holding his head and looking at his groin.

He quickly got dressed and ran to the university hospital, which was only a few roads away. 

Arriving there, he saw that the emergency was crowded by all men. He saw several people he knew and quickly hid himself, not wanting to be recognized.

"Fuck! What do I do now?" Devon said, running back to his dorm.

On the way, Liz saw him running and yelled out "Devon!"

Ignoring her, he ran to his dorm, kept the lights off and curtains closed and locked the door. 

A few minutes later, Liz came to his dorm door and started knocking.

"Devon! Devon. Are you in there? It's me Liz. Talk to me!" she said through the door.

Devon sat silently, not answering her and not making a noise. 

"Devon! If you are there, open the door!" she said. 

But Devon sat silently. Eventually Liz left. 

But his phone kept ringing as she kept calling him. But he didn't answer. 

--

The next day, Devon went to his classes. The hospitals were still overcrowded so he couldn't see a doctor, and his assignments were out, so he had to go collect them or he will fail. 

Throughout the day, he nearly bumped into Elizabeth, who was looking for him, barely escaping several times.

He was so busy avoiding Elizabeth, that he didn't notice that the campus was practically devoid of any males, only females. Even the male professors were missing. 

Finally, he reached back to his dorm, only to see Elizabeth standing at the door and staring angrily at him.

"Devon! What's going on? Are you avoiding me?" she said

"N...no! I just..." Devon stammered, looking at his beautiful girlfriend and wanting so badly to kiss her luscious lips. 

Suddenly, she kissed him instead, her tongue aggressively intruding into his mouth. 

She took his keys from his hand and opened the dorm door, dragging him in.

Locking the door, she pushed him to his bed.

"I want this. I want you in me so bad" she said as she removed her top, revealing her gorgeous breasts which her bra could hardly hold. Then she removed her jeans and shoes, leaving only her bra and panties on. 

Devon had just only started dating Liz, and besides lots of foreplay, they haven't had sex yet. 

The closest they got to fucking was over the weekend, when both of them were drunk, they got back to his room and stripped naked.

He was rock hard that night, and she greedily gobbled his cock, slurping and sucking it like there was no tomorrow. 

She said it was the largest cock she had ever seen, and admitted that she was a virgin. 

But as she was drunk, Devon decided not to fuck her and make her regret it if she fucked while drunk. Instead, he ate her pussy while she sucked him in the 69 position until both of them orgasmed. 

Today, Liz seemed extra horny as well.

She removed her bra, releasing her gorgeous puppies and dropped her panties to the floor. A thin thread of her pussy juices linked her vagina to her panties on the floor. 

"Wait Liz.. what's gotten into you?" Devon asked. 

"Today... was strange. Most of the campus, nearly all the guys were not around. Only girls. And that Daemon.. was the only male on campus.. and he...made a pass at me. But somehow it made me think of sex, so I came here" she answered.

Daemon Rothchilde was one of the guys chasing after Elizabeth the same time he was, but he won her heart in the end. 

"Daemon? That bastard! What did he do?" Devon said. 

"He whistled at me, then grabbed his large...bulge on top his jeans.. it was huge!" Elizabeth said, her eyes seemed to glaze over after saying that.

"Liz? Liz!" Devon said, concerned at her strange reaction.

She suddenly looked at him and pulled his pants open.

"Wait.. wait!" Devon said, not wanting to show his missing penis.

"I need it.. I want you in me so badly" Elizabeth said, wrestling with him to pull down his underwear.

"Wait... no... don't " Devon said.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you want me?" Elizabeth asked.

"I... yes... I do want you. I want to fuck you so badly too" Devon said

"Then.. then what?" Elizabeth said, tears flowing down her eyes. 

"Something happened to me... I don't know what happened.." Devon said.

"What? What happened that you won't fuck me?" Elizabeth said nearly hysterically. 

"This" Devon sighed and dropped his underwear, showing his smooth empty groin.

"Devon" Elizabeth gasped, looking at the space on his skin where his cock she wanted to fuck was. 

16