Chapter 6 – Day 22 – A Turn of Events
1.1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon drove for days without stopping, driving right through the abandoned streets of several small towns which were lined with dead bodies. There were nullos everywhere, standing around or walking aimlessly.

He only stopped at the gas stations to pump gas, and he was the only one that needed to use the toilet. 

At this moment, Elizabeth sat next to him in the passenger seat. She has been fucking the two Alphas nearly non stop over the past 2 days. 

Finally she had some time to spend with Devon.

Holding his hand while he drove, she asked "Are..are you alright?" 

"You need to fuck them to survive. I want you to live, even though I hate having to see you fuck other men. I wish I was able to.. you know..I wish it was with me." Devon said, drifting off.

"I know. I wish you were able too. I wish you were my Alpha. But you know, biologically I cannot resist them" she said.

"I know. I cannot disobey any of their commands too, which scares me" Devon said. 

Suddenly, Daemon came to the front. He was horny again. 

"Drive nullo. Don't talk to my girl" he said pulling Elizabeth to the back. She didn't resist. 

The sounds of flesh slapping together and Daemon grunting and Elizabeth moaning filled the mobile home. 

Within moments, Phil's voice could be heard grunting as well, and Elizabeth's moaning became louder and louder. 

Devon sighed and continued driving. 

--

Hours later, in the midst of a forest, the car suddenly stopped. 

"What's going on?" Phil asked, wiping his cock with Elizabeth's shirt. 

"I think... I think the engine's dead" Devon said.

"You didn't fill up the gas?" Daemon roared at him.

"No. Look! The gas tank is still half. I filled it up in the last city a day ago" Devon answered. 

Daemon went to the front, shoving Devon out of the drivers seat, landing heavily on the side of the road outside the vehicle.

Trying to start the car, Daemon cursed at Devon.

"Stupid nullo! Ruining our vehicle" he blamed.

"Come on! It's not his fault!" Elizabeth defended Devon.

This infuriated Daemon even more.

Even after all this, she still took Devon's side. 

"Fucker! I'll show him!" Daemon stormed out of the driver's seat.

He walked up to Devon and dragged him by his arms.

"No! Leave him alone!" Elizabeth said, fearing the worst and also exiting the vehicle with Phil behind her. 

Daemon bent Devon over and spat on his own cock.

"No! Don't" Devon screamed, feeling the large thing at his anus.

"Shut up nullo! This will show you your place!" he said, ramming his huge cock into Devon's ass.

Devon screamed in a high pitched voice.

Elizabeth started crying. She knew how large Daemon's cock was. It was only because she had grown used to it as he grew bigger and bigger, that she could accommodate Daemon's cock. 

"Don't look" Phil said, turning Elizabeth's head away.

She fought to look back at Devon, who was screaming non stop. 

Even if Devon could resist the Alpha's command, he didn't have the strength to resist this muscle bound maniac, who has hated him for a long time. 

Phil got angry and pushed Elizabeth, her face and front of her naked body pushed to the side of vehicle.

"I told you not to look" Phil said aggressively. 

Suddenly, Elizabeth felt Phil's hard cock press against her.

"Now you've made me horny" he whispered into her ear.

Elizabeth grunted as Phil entered her pussy from behind, and Elizabeth closed her eyes as tears flowed down, trying to filter Devon's screams out.

A while later, Daemon joined Phil and double teamed Elizabeth, ramming his blood covered cock into her ass. 

They finished not long after that, cumming all over her, inside and out.

Daemon entered the vehicle and grabbed his bag and hers. Phil grabbed his own bag as well.

"Come. Let's go find another vehicle or some shelter" Daemon said, dragging Elizabeth away.

Phil turned around and looked at Devon, who lay lifeless on the ground clutching his stomach. Blood was pouring out from his ass. 

"So long nullo. I'm sorry it turned out this way for you" Phil said and followed after Daemon and Elizabeth. 

"Liz... Liz.." Devon mumbled, his body wrecked in pain. 

"My my my... what have we here? A nullo? How did you survive for so long?" a strange cracking voice said.

Devon couldn't turn his head to see who said that, but the next moment, everything was dark.

--

"We can't leave him behind. I love him!" Elizabeth cried.

"I thought you love me?" Daemon teased.

"No.. Yes... I love you too Daemon" Elizabeth said..her mind in chaos.

"How about me? Don't you love me?" Phil teased as well. 

"Yes.. I love you too Phil" she said, somehow no longer struggling. 

"But Devon... Devon is my... my..." Elizabeth said, struggling to find the right word. 

"He's your nullo" Daemon said.

"Yes... he's my nullo. Wait! No! He's.." Elizabeth struggled. 

"He's your nullo" Phil reinforced the thought

"He's my nullo" Elizabeth said finally and stopped resisting. 

Both Alpha's groped her and played with her body as they walked along, Devon long forgotten.

They walked and saw a large house from afar. 

"Look! Shelter. Maybe it's abandoned or full of nullos" Daemon grinned.

They walked up the road and entered the house. 

"Hello? Anyone home?" Phil yelled. 

But it was silent. 

"I'm scared. This place gives me the creeps" Elizabeth said. 

"I need a fuck" Daemon suddenly said pulling her upstairs and finding a large bed in the master bedroom.

"Don't forget about me" Phil ran after them, laughing. 

Both of them spit roasted her on the large bed.

The two large muscular men rocked the bed so hard as they double penetrated her, that the bed frame broke.

Both Alpha's laughed as they stood over Elizabeth and bukake'ed her all over her face and breasts.

"How rude! You fucked on my bed and broke it!" a strange cracking voice said. 

Suddenly gas filled the room causing all three of them to start coughing.

"What the fuck is this?" Daemon coughed, trying to cover his face with the sheets and fanning the air with a pillow. 

Without warning, all three of them felt everything turn dark. 

 

12