Chapter 7 – Day 22 – The Mad Scientist
899 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth woke up groggily. She was disoriented and confused, and her eyesight was still blurry.

"Excellent! Wonderful! Two first generation Alphas and a first generation nullo!" someone crackled gleefully.

Her eyesight finally cleared up and she looked around her.

She was inside a cage, hanging from the ceiling. 

She looked outside and suddenly screamed!

She saw two naked male bodies tied to a table in a spread eagle position. 

And their heads had been cut off, with multiple wires and tubes attached to their necks. 

She recognized their bodies of course having known their bodies intimately for a few weeks now.

They were the bodies of Daemon and Phil!

"Keep quiet you stupid girl" a voice said. 

Elizabeth looked at the owner of the crackling voice and screamed again.

There was a head, encased in a jar, attached to a mechanical body. 

The robotic body looked like a metal skeleton, similar to that of a Terminator.

"I said quiet you silly girl" the half robot man yelled as he hit the cage, denting the bars with his great strength.

"Wait... where is Devon?" Elizabeth asked, trembling at the weird cyborg's sight. 

"Oh you mean one of these two? Sorry, I have need of their bodies" he cackled.

"No... my boyfriend... the.... nullo" she struggled to say the hated word that denigrated Devon. 

"Oh! The nullo. He's over there. What a pure sample. He might even be patient zero, or very close to it. Wonderful" the weird man said. 

Elizabeth screamed again as she looked at Devon's headless body, similarly strapped to another table, with wires and tubes attached to his neck.

"I said quiet!" he banged on the cage, the door rattled and started warping out of shape. But she was still trapped inside it. 

"What.. what are you doing to them?" she asked. 

"I want a new human body! I'll take these one, and keep one spare" he said, gesturing to Daemon and Phil's body. 

He walked over to Daemon's body and released the straps. Then the metallic body removed his head and attached it to Daemon's body!

Elizabeth watched the horror show as the metallic body removed the collar around the stranger's neck and his flesh attached itself to Daemon's body.

It took a while, up to an hour, but the flesh was visibly attaching together. 

She watched in silence, unable to move due to fear. 

Finally, the man sat up and smiled.

"Now, for a trial run" he said as he got off the table and approached Elizabeth. 

Grabbing her, he bent pushed her to a table and shoved the large cock of his new body into her.

"Wonderful! Sex is wonderful" he laughed as he pumped into her. 

"Breasts! Haha so soft.. so wonderful" he continued laughing, kneading her breasts like he was playing with play dough. 

Elizabeth didn't mind the mad man's weird face. After all, she's fucked Crazy Joe who was smelly, unwashed with unkempt beard and hair, with missing teeth. 

"Why... why are you doing this? My boyfriend..." she cried while starting to enjoy the penetration.

"They're perfect! Don't you see my dear? The Alpha's have cells that keep growing, especially where they produce their testestorone, which is why their cocks keep growing, and the effects can be seen in their bodies with all their muscles. 

The nullo on the other hand has cells that have no properties. They're completely malleable. Which is why their features disappear. 

If you combine them together... you have the ultimate body!" he bragged. 

"You're mad!" Elizabeth said

"Mad? No! I'm a genius that now can harvest the fruits of my labour" he laughed gleefully

"You... you monster! You created his virus, didn't you?" Elizabeth asked, realizing the meaning of his words. 

"Of course! I needed a new body after my original one had cancer! You kids must have come from the University of Gamden, didn't you? The strain of your friends are so pure!" he said uncaringly.

Within a minute, he had cum prematurely into her, but he didn't care at all. 

"Wonderful. This sex thing is a wonderful experience. Thank you my dear" he said. 

He yanked his cock out and wiped it on her thigh. 

"You.. your cock will grow too much and you will die too, you know!" Elizabeth said spitefully as she got up. 

"Oh! The cure is so easy. I created this, of course I won't fall for the flaws" he laughed. 

He walked up to the nearby table and picked up a scalpel.

Then he sliced off his cock.

"See? The cure is so easy" he said as his groin spurted blood everywhere. 

Then he walked to Devon's headless body and pulled out one of the tubes, and Devon's blood spurted everywhere. 

He scooped up some blood with one hand and rubbed it onto his crotch. 

To Elizabeth's amazement, the blood stopped as his groin healed visibly before her eyes. 

"See? A mix of both blood instantly heals any wounds" he laughed. 

"I have to go now. I have a new body, and I have things to do. Farewell!" he said, walking to Phil's body and wheeling his body out. 

"Oh, here's another one. I don't need it" he said, slicing off Phil's cock and throwing it on the floor then walking out of the basement, not caring about what Elizabeth would do. 

She quickly ran to Devon's body and plugged in the tube again. But it didn't fit well this time, and blood kept leaking out of his neck.

She looked around and saw the heads of Devon, Daemon and Phil on another table. They looked lifeless and drained of blood. 

She ran and picked up Devon's head, running to his body and trying to reattach it. 

But nothing happened!

"No.. he said mixing their blood..." she said to herself, glancing at Daemon's cock bleeding everywhere on the floor

She ran to the cock, still holding Devon's head and dripping blood from the cock onto the wound on the head, rubbing it onto his spine and all the 

She immediately rubbed the blood from the cock onto Devon's neck as well, yanking all the tubes and wires from his neck and reattaching Devon's head to his body. 

"Please, please, please work. Devon please come back to me" she said

She watched as the wound on his neck miraculously started healing, but it was much slower than that of the mad man.

But the healing started getting faster and as she prayed and cried, the wound completely healed in under 2 hours.

Even though the head reattached, Devon was still not breathing and non responsive. But she was able to let go of his head without it dropping right off.

She stopped crying and looked at Devon. His head was paler than the rest of his body, signifying the lack of blood in his head in comparison. 

Not being able to do anything, she just stared at him with tears in her eyes. 

Suddenly, she realized she was still holding a cock in her hands. 

Thinking of something, she grabbed the scalpel the mad scientist used to cut off his cock and sliced a round into Devon's groin.

Not knowing whether what she was doing would work, she placed the large cock onto the wound and to her surprise, it joined together with Devon's body. 

Although Devon's body healed all the attached body parts, Devon was still not breathing.

"No! He says the mix of blood can heal anything" she cried desperately. 

Desperate for him to revive, Elizabeth looked on the floor and saw the other cock bleeding everywhere. 

She picked it up and started squeezing all the blood out into Devon's mouth, sitting him up so it all goes down his throat. 

She squeezed and squeezed until the cock was already mush in her hands, with the testicles all crushed and the cock itself wrecked and bent out of shape as every drop of blood and cum was forced into Devon's throat. 

But she found Devon still unresponsive. 

She gently laid him down and cried on his chest. 

She looked at the scalpel nearby and contemplated slicing her own throat. 

Suddenly Devon gasped and sat up, his eyes opened wide. 

Elizabeth looked at him, happy that he started breathing. 

But the look on his face was that of terror, as he looked to be gasping for breath. 

He made incoherent noises and his body spasmed and moved in an uncoordinated manner. 

"Devon! Devon?" Elizabeth yelled as she tried to hold him down to stop hurting himself. 

Suddenly he lay quietly again, his eyes open and not blinking.

"Devon? No!" she said as she started crying again. 

But as she cried, she head him breathing in and out at a steady pace, his heartbeat steady and strong.

"Liz? Where are we? What happened?" he suddenly whispered in a soft voice.

"Devon! Devon! You're back!" she cried and he hugged her with his right arm. 

"Can you move?" she asked. 

"I think so. What's happening?" he asked back. 

"Lets get out of here. I'll tell you when we've escaped" she said as she helped him up and they exited the place. 

 

13