Chapter 9 Day 24 – A Small Town Adventure
819 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth was pumping gas in another small town. 

She smiled at Devon, who was doing much better and was even conscious most of the time.

She had noticed that his body was slowly starting to have some shape and definition again. 

Even his face, which once had morphed into a generic face with no distinguishing features, was now starting to get sharp and angular, handsome like he used to be. There was even some signs of hair growing back on his head. 

This was a good thing for Elizabeth. Because although she knew she loved him, she could not even differentiate him from any of the other hairless bald nullos walking around aimlessly. 

It was not to say nullos were ugly, or not good looking. The problem is that they looked generic and identical to each other, like mannequins. 

She hoped he would turn back and look the way he used to look. She was so in love with his handsome face. But the more she thought about it, the more she found she couldn't remember what he used to look like!

Devon noticed her staring at him and he smiled. Elizabeth smiled back and replaced the pump at the station.

She got back into the drivers seat. Devon was still not able to drive as although he was mostly conscious now, he was still uncoordinated and could very easily slip unconscious without warning. 

Elizabeth had kept Deamon's cock in the bag. She knew that whenever she had it in her to sate her desires, she kept calling Deamon's name. 

Devon knew that she needed it to survive, so he didn't say anything. But Elizabeth was aware that Devon wasn't happy about this, even though his face didn't show any reaction.

She drove the van carefully through the streets, careful not to knock down the many nullos walking around. 

There were off course bodies on the streets, of nullos that didn't want to live without their dicks, of women who could not get laid. 

But there was no Alpha's with exploded dicks, and not many women in proportion to nullos. 

What Elizabeth had noticed is although she has seen many dead bodies over the several days, none of them seemed be rotting. Initially, there were only the bodies in their original town, but those bodies only died recently, so they didn't smell. And Crazy Joe smelled anyway, so it was hard to tell if he was rotting.

It was only when she saw the many decapitated bodies in the mad scientist's house that she took note of this. 

However, she had something else in mind currently. If there were no dead Alphas, and very few dead women, there must be an Alpha nearby! And she needed a cock badly.

Since she noted Devon didn't like her fucking Daemon's cock, she might as well take a pit stop at the local Alpha. 

She had a hunch, and she followed it to the only 3 star hotel in town.

There was only nullos around, but she could see a few bras and panties in the lobby.

She stopped the car, leaving Devon in the seat wondering what was going on.

"Wait here for me. I..I have to do something" she said and ran into the hotel.

She ran into the lift, knowing that if an Alpha lived here, he would most likely take the suite.

Arriving on the top floor, she followed the scent of sex and entered the master bedroom of the suite.

In it, she saw a handsome man, with an impressive sized erection, plowing into a pretty woman while another two waited aside.

"Who are you?" the man smiled, pulling his cock out of the women he was fucking.

"Doesn't matter. Can I cut in?" Elizabeth asked. 

The man smiled and pointed his groin at her.

Elizabeth jumped on him while the other women waited patiently with scowls on their faces.

--

The Alpha, his name was Craig Richardson, refused to let Elizabeth go, fucking her in every position and cumming into her many times.

By now, Elizabeth was sated and no longer sex crazed. 

Every time she wanted to leave, he would call her back and fucked her again. She was still unable to resist the commands of an Alpha

And Craig never seemed to need sleep, so he kept fucking her non stop.

After the 12th or 13th time, the other women grew impatient and cut in to fuck him, leaving Elizabeth lying down next to him.

She slowly sneaked out and ran down to the van. 

Luckily, Devon was still in the car and was currently conscious. But he couldn't remove his seatbelt and was trapped in. He said something unintelligible to her, but since she didn't understand, she simply apologized to him for taking so long and drove off. 

Suddenly, Craig ran out of the hotel, followed by the women he regularly fucked. 

"Stop! Turn around!" he yelled.

Elizabeth could not control herself and she turned the van around and faced the van at him.

"You come here right now!" he yelled at the dark tinted white van.

Elizabeth found her leg gunning the accelerator and the van shot down the road at Craig.

His eyes opened wide, but it was too late as the van ran him over, including the two girls with him, slamming through the lobby of the hotel.

==

Elizabeth slowly regained consciousness. Her whole body was covered in cuts, but other than that, she was ok as her seatbelt saved her.

She quickly glanced at Devon and saw that he was alright too, except that he had cuts all over due to the glass of the shattered windshield. 

She released her seat belt and looked at Devon. His body was already healing! In fact the blood on him was hiding the fact that he was already mostly healed.

She rubbed his blood on herself, realizing that his body now was producing a mixture of a first generation nullo and Alpha blood, which the mad scientist say can heal anything!

Indeed within 30 minutes, her body was healed and she could now move freely. 

She got him out of the car and grabbed the bag with Daemon and Phil's cocks in it. 

As they walked out, they saw Craig's badly injured body as well as that of the two women.

Although she used Craig, and he used her, they didn't really know each other. They were strangers. 

And now, in a apocalypse world, she was going to be ruthless.

She suddenly had an idea as she looked at Devon, who was actually a burden while he was recovering.

Devon's head was brain dead, and chopped off. He should have been dead. But the mixture of blood healed him.

Even though his body was still lacking blood, he had recovered thus far only from the blood from the cock of Phil, which she squeezed into his mouth, and that of Deamon, which was attached to him and continuously mixing with his blood while it was attached to him.

But now, she had a whole body of an Alpha...

10