Chapter 10 – Day 25 – A Falling Out
818 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon slowly regained consciousness. This was the first time he hasn't had a unbearable headache. In fact, he felt great.

He opened his eyes and was shocked to see a handsome, fully bearded, muscular man right in front of him, his body pressed face to face, chest to chest with the man. 

He was lying down on top of the man, naked on top of a bed.

"What the.." Devon said, scrambling to get up. 

But just then, he felt a pull where he once had a penis. As he pulled, the body of the man seemed to be pulled with him and he felt a sharp pain at his groin.

He stopped pulling and found himself mounted on the man's groin, his pubic area stuck to the man's pubic area as if he was fucking the man cowgirl style.

The man was also tied spread eagle to the bed, and there was a rope tied tightly around his neck, strangling his carotid artery and keeping him unconscious.

Shocked, Devon moved to try and release the rope around the man's neck.

"Don't! He will harm us" Elizabeth said, walking into the room.

She looked gorgeous, wearing a man's white button up shirt, no underwear and knee high boots. 

"Elizabeth! What... what is going on?" Devon asked, still uncomfortable to be mounted on top of the man.

"This man.. Craig... would have kept me and left you to die. Since he nearly killed us, I used his body to help revive you" she said. 

"What? This is... too much for me to comprehend" Devon said. 

Elizabeth smiled and asked "How are you feeling now?" 

"I feel... great. If not for the fact that I'm attached at the groin to a man I don't know, I'm doing fine" he said.

"Good" Elizabeth said, walking up to him and using her scalpel she sliced their groins, separating them.

Devon got up and Elizabeth rubbed his groin, smearing her hand with his blood and rubbing it on a piece of shriveled up meat.

"What is that?" Devon asked, looking at the strange long but pickled looking object.

"It's Phil's cock" she said and attached it to Craig's body.

Devon looked in amazement as the thing started inflating as it filled up with blood. Before long, it was enormous, as big as that of Daemon's.

She then sliced off the cock and  with the blood still on her hand, she sealed up the bleeding and stuffed it into her bag. She had 3 full cocks now, so she was happy with it.

"Ok, lets go" she said, extending her hand to Devon.

Devon stood up and asked "What about him?" 

"Why, do you want to release him?" she asked.

"Of course!" Devon answered.

"Fine!" she said, cutting his bonds tying him to the bed and the rope that strangled him.

"Lets get out of here before he wakes" she said, dragging him out of the door.

He was able to walk like normal now, and when he passed the mirror, he realized that he was still naked and that his body was more defined, although it still wasn't what it once was, nor could it match that of an Alpha. 

Devon found that they were in a hotel and passed by a wrecked van in the lobby. There were two dead women there that were smashed. 

They entered a car nearby and Elizabeth took the wheel and drove off with him in the passenger seat.

She wasn't very bothered this time with the nullos walking around, nearly hitting a few. The only reason she didn't just run them over is because it might damage the car.

Devon was a bit surprised by Elizabeth's careless driving but he ignored it. He pulled down the sun visor and looked at himself.

He looked different now. He had blonde, auburn and raven hair mixed on his head. He thought it strange, since he had always been a blonde with blue eyes. 

Now his eye color was a light brown. He didn't recognize himself. 

"Liz... what has been going on?" he asked. 

"What do you remember?" she asked.

"I remember.. being ass raped by that bastard Daemon...then brief glimpses... you were fucking a dildo... I was stuck in my seatbelt I think...I don't know" Devon said. 

"You missed alot" she said.

She explained to him what happened at the mad scientist's place, on how they escaped from there.

"Really? He was the one who invented the virus?" Devon asked.

"Yes. I have his journal in that bag" Elizabeth said.

Devon picked up the bag and found that it was pretty heavy. 

He reached in and was shocked at what he found.

"Liz! What... what is this?" he asked, dangling Daemon's cock

"That is Daemon's cock. That other one is Phil's and the last one is Craig's" she answered non-challantly 

"You... you cut of that man earlier's cock? Why?" Devon asked.

Elizabeth sighed and stopped the car, looking at him.

"If he kept his cock, he would die as it exploded. After all, the girls he fucked were dead. Unless you want me to permanently stay with him to fuck him!" she said, getting angry and grabbing the dick from him and stuffing it back into the bag. 

"But... that's just not right. A man's dick...it's not right" Devon mumbled.

Elizabeth got out of the car, walked around it and opened the door, looking at Devon angrily. 

"I got it for you! Now that you have enough blood in your system, you have a choice of 3 cocks!" she yelled, holding the bag high in the air.

"No, you got it for yourself! You're horny like a cat in heat all the time. I remember.. I remember you fucking Daemon's cock and yelling his name even though he's no longer around!" Devon yelled as he too got out of the car.

"I can't believe you! After everything I did for you! You know I have the virus too. If I don't do this, I will have to keep looking for Alpha's and we cannot leave and look for a way out of this!" Liz yelled back, tears flowing down her eyes. 

"So you are going to cut off all the cocks of Alpha's we meet from now on with that excuse?" Devon yelled.

"I can't believe you!" Elizabeth cried, throwing the bag filled with cocks at his face and storming off.

Devon looked at her walking off, her beautiful round butt poking out from underneath the male shirt she was wearing. 

"Wait! I'm sorry. My body is changing! I...I'm suddenly feeling more aggressive somehow!" he yelled and chased after her.

Suddenly, a large tank appeared around the corner, flattening nullos and ramming cars aside.

It drove up and stopped in front of Elizabeth, who stopped and looked up.

The hatch opened up and a handsome man dressed in a army helmet, a vest but was otherwise naked smiled and looked at her.

"Hello pretty lady. Come with me! We have a camp full of Alpha's looking to protect pretty women such as yourself" the man said with a bright smile.

"But.. but" Elizabeth stammered.

"Come with me. You know you can't resist" he smiled 

She moved towards him as he held out his hand, mesmerized by the way he squatted on top the tank, showing off his large cock dripping in pre-cum. 

"Liz!" Devon yelled not far away.

She turned around with tears in her eyes, mouthing "I love you" silently, knowing that she cannot resist this Alpha's commands.

"Is that a nullo? How is he still able to talk? He even has hair!" the man asked.

"It's a nullo. Look! He's dickless" a voice came from within the tank.

"Then lets put him out of his misery" the man said, pushing Elizabeth's head towards his waiting cock.

He held up his rifle and fired a shot at Devon. 

Elizabeth's eyes opened, but her face was held down, the man's balls touching her chin as he filled her throat.

"Hahaha. You're a bastard Rick!" the man inside the tank laughed as the tank drove off. 

As it went by, even while she was sucking the man's cock as he pulled her head up and down and groped her breasts, Elizabeth could see Devon on the ground, a pool of blood growing under his naked body.

7