Chapter 11 – Day 25 – Going Solo
814 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon was in so much pain, he vomited several times.

The soldier shot him in the groin!

If he still had a dick, it would have been splattered into mince meat. As it is, there was a large hole in his groin, exiting his ass. 

He was scrunched up like a prawn, holding his cock as the pool of blood under him got larger and larger.

He could not think due to the pain and simply reacted by screaming with all his lungs and writhed in pain.

His head bumped into something, and it rolled away from him.

He glanced at it, realizing that it was the bag full of Elizabeth's stuff.

He suddenly remembered what she told him about the scientist's words and her own actions, of the first gen nullo blood and Alpha blood healing all wounds.

Struggling through the pain, he reached for the bag and took out one of the cocks and the scalpel, cutting a hole at the end and pouring the blood onto his bullet wound.

He screamed as the blood seemed to aggravate the pain and passed out.

--

An unknown amount of time later, Devon opened his eyes to rain falling on his face.

He was surprised not to be in pain any longer and looked down.

He was shocked to see both his hands holding a large erect cock to his groin, and it had attached itself to him!

It felt good as he pumped it. He missed this feeling of masturbating his cock.

The rain had washed away the blood from his body and he looked at the reflection of himself in a shop window right in front of where he fell.

He looked... different.

He had a buff body, looking exactly like an Alpha. His hair was a gorgeous mixture of blonde, auburn and black hair, and his features were sharp and handsome. 

He looked like he originally did, except more handsome, and his eyes were now gold color instead of blue. 

And at his groin, he sported a huge cock, at least 10 inches in length

"I wonder whose cock this is. I'm sure Liz would know" he sighed.

He kept the scalpel in the bag and slung it onto his shoulder.

He walked to the car which Liz and he exited earlier.

Starting the engine, he started driving. 

He followed the trail of destruction the tank left, with mashed up nullo bodies and rammed vehicles pointing the way.

He even drove through a building with a large hole in the wall where the tank went through.

As he followed the trail, he stopped at a gun shop along the way and decided to stop to arm himself.

He broke into the locked up shop and started looking through the weapons.

"Don't move! Hands where I can see them!" a muffled female voice with a southern drawl yelled as he heard the sound of a gun cocking.

Devon raised his hands, and stood still.

"Alright, turn around. No sudden moves!" the voice said

Devon turned around and saw a big breasted female, wearing a red checkered shirt tied with a knot under her breasts revealing her belly and torn jeans that went high up her thighs. She also had a cowboy hat and boots on. He couldn't see her face because she was wearing a military gas mask, but he could see that she was a blonde.

Her body was incredibly sexy, and Devon's transplanted organ immediately rose up.

"Oh my God! Is that your cock?" she asked in shock.

"Don't shoot! I need to get some weapons to..." Devon tried to explain

"Shut up and lie down" the girl yelled. 

Devon got to the ground, moving slowly so as not to startle her.

"No, facing up" she ordered.

He turned around and lay down, looking at her as she stared at him down the barrel of her shotgun.

She got closer and suddenly unbuckled the buttons on her shorts.

Her pants fell and her panties soon after.

Grabbing his cock, she stood over him with one leg on either side of him and squatted.

Devon was shocked and felt something warm and tight gripping the tip of his new cock.

"Oooohh" she moaned erotically as she sat down on him, until he felt his balls touch her body.

He had waited to fuck his whole life, but he always expected it to be with his girlfriend.

She dropped her gun and started rocking on him, screaming with delight.

While fucking him, her shirt fell open revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra, and she groped her own breasts erotically.

"Ohh, ohh, ohh" she moaned and her hat fell off her head, letting her hair down

She moved her hand to hold up her hair when she accidentally knocked her gas mask off!

Her pretty face was revealed and she looked like she was 18, with gorgeous blue eyes.

"No! The virus!" she gasped, grabbing the mask in mid air and trying to quickly put it back on.

But she struggled to put it on due to her hair getting in the way, and the fact she was still riding him hard.

Suddenly, her eyes glazed over and she threw the mask aside, bending down to kiss Devon instead.

He could feel her hunger, her tongue aggressively invading his mouth.

This turned him on as well, and an aggression rose up in him, an aggression that he hasn't felt for a long time, since turning into a nullo.

He turned her around, taking the lead as he pounded her to his hearts content.

They fucked for hours, orgasming multiple times, lost in their lust.

Much later, she lay on his chest, his semi-hard cock still inside her, with cum flowing out of her and all around their bodies.

"My name is Devon" he said, hugging her 

"I'm Claire" she replied and giggled "Pleased to meet you".

"Why were you robbing my pa's store?" she asked.

Devon told her his story about wanting to rescue his girlfriend and she nodded. 

Suddenly, there was a nullo walking out from the back dressed in a loose fitting nightgown.

"Is that your..boyfriend or something?" he asked.

"That... that's my sister Daisy!" Claire said.

"Your sister? But she's a nullo!" Devon exclaimed.

"So? Can't women be nullos?" she asked in return.

Can't they? Why not? 

Devon got up and walked to Daisy. He removed her gown, revealing a typical looking nullo body.

"What the hell are you doing?" Claire got up and confronted him.

"My god! I looked like this" he gasped. 

Truly there was no difference between male and female nullos.

They had no genitals, their hair all dropped, and their bodies lost all shape, making them indistinguishable between male and female. 

Perhaps all the nullos on the street are males and females all along! That makes sense. That is why there aren't that many sex crazy women as expected! 

"What do you mean?" Daisy asked

"When I got the virus, I turned into a nullo too." Devon explained

"Then how did you get cured? Can you do the same for Claire too?" Daisy asked hopefully

"My girlfriend attached this cock to me." he answered

"Oh" Daisy said, dejected while looking at his cock again.

"I'm so sorry Daisy. But I have to leave now. I need to rescue Elizabeth" Devon said.

"Wait! I'm going with you!" Daisy replied

"But what about Clare?" he asked.

"As you've probably realized, nullos don't need to eat. You can just leave them and they will stay alive. I'll lock her here" she replied.

He nodded. Both of them armed themselves as Daisy locked Claire in a back room.

"I'll come back for you Claire" she said and turned around with a determined look.

They entered the car and Devon drove off, again following the trail of destruction, heading to wherever Elizabeth was taken to. 

9