Chapter 12 – Day 26 – Camp Alpha
927 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following the trail of destruction, Devon drove his car out of the town and was now on a freeway.

"Devon. If I.... if I turn into a nullo... please kill me" Daisy said suddenly

"Daisy? Why are you saying that?" Devon asked.

"I was keeping myself safe by wearing a facemask all this time. But now... I'm exposed. So who knows which way this could turn for me. If I turn nullo, please kill me, and... also Claire... please" Daisy said.

"Ok" Devon sighed after a while. 

The trail of rammed abandoned cars and flattened dead nullos started getting sparse and Devon started worrying that he may lose the trail of where to go. 

He drove for several miles, getting worried that he may never see Elizabeth again. 

The sky was pouring down, making the mood even more miserable as he drove down the empty freeway. 

It was already getting dark too and he drove past several exits wondering if he should exit randomly and seek for clues, maybe more destruction. 

Daisy was starting to act strange, her right hand down her pants and her left hand groping her breasts. She was panting heavily and it appeared the virus had taken effect on her. 

She suddenly lunged on Devon, grabbing his cock and sucking on it, throwing her cowboy hat to the back seat.

He was only wearing a large hockey shirt in the first place, which Elizabeth took for him from Craig at the hotel earlier, while Daisy was wearing her red checkered shirt, tied in her front under her breasts and short jeans that were as short as panties, and presumably panties underneath. 

"Oh God!" Devon said, quickly pulling to the side as Daisy's desperate sucking made it impossible for him to drive safely.

The virus was turning Daisy into an uncontrollable sex addict, and his new cock made him one too.

Now he understood why Elizabeth acted the way she did, and why even his former junior Phil, who he treated well, had no qualms about betraying him and fucking his girlfriend. 

They quickly exited the car and they both met at the front of the car, embracing in the heavy rain and kissing like there was no tomorrow.

He bent her over the bonnet, ripping open her shorts and panties and exposing her naked ass to her, and he immediately rammed his huge cock into her pussy from the back.

Devon was pounding Daisy doggie style as he pushed her onto the bonnet, grabbing her hair from the back and riding her like a wild horse. 

Her shirt, which was tied together in front under her large breasts opened, letting her breasts rub up and down on the hot bonnet with each thrust. 

Luckily it was raining, cooling down the hot metal bonnet. Otherwise, her breasts would have been burned. 

But she was completely oblivious to this, screaming her head off with each thrust Devon rammed into her. 

Grunting heavily, they eventually climaxed together as Devon held her waist tightly from behind, emptying his seed into her as she grabbed his butt behind her, trying to ensure not a single drop escaped her. 

As their breathing slowly calmed down, Daisy suddenly pointed and said "Look!" 

Devon looked and saw that the next exit was Camp Ashford, 30 miles from where they were.

But someone had graffiti-ed the sign with spray paint, making it say Camp Alpha now

"Oh Daisy, I love you!" Devon said happily, kissing her. 

"Yeah, say that to me and yet pine after your girlfriend" Daisy said sarcastically. 

They got back into the car, Daisy and Devon were completely nude now, having discarded their wet clothes into the back seat. 

They looked at each other and kissed again, before laughing as he started the engine and drove off.  

They exited and headed down the road, which eventually led to a large army base. 

Devon stopped the car, looking at the closed gate, deciding what to do. 

Suddenly, he heard clicks of weapons locking and someone yelled "Place your hands on the wheel. Slowly" 

"Dammit, caught unawares again" Devon thought to himself, obeying the commands.

Two men approached the car from either side, with guns pointed at the car.

One approached the drivers side and shone his flashlight at Devon's face, forcing him to squint.

"State your business" the soldier said. 

To Devon's surprise the two soldiers were only dressed in their helmet, an open flack jacket, showing off their muscled chest underneath, and boots, just like the guy who took Elizabeth.

They let their large cocks hang in the open while carrying an M-16 each. 

"We...we're looking for fellow survivors. It's hell out there" Devon said. 

The two soldiers looked at Daisy, who was looking back at their cocks, and they smiled. 

"Well.. it's good to see another Alpha. Especially one that brings another female. Park your car over there!" the soldier closest to Devon said. 

Devon nodded and drove his car to park at the car park, which had several cars. Not too far away was a tank which had been haphazardly parked, after rolling over several cars and a tree. 

Devon made sure not to park near the trail of the tank, just in case he needed this car for a getaway. 

"What's your name buddy?" the first soldier said as they jogged to the car. 

"I'm Devon. This is my..uh...lover Daisy" Devon said.

"Pleased to meet you Devon. I'm Scott, and this is Matt" the soldier introduced.

"Come with us! Welcome to Camp Alpha" Matt said, his arms wrapped around Daisy's shoulder and grabbed her breast.

Daisy didn't resist and they automatically kissed as she grabbed his cock.

Devon was still shocked by this. Perhaps this extreme horniness would be the norm in this new post virus world. 

"Scott, how many... people are there here?" Devon asked.

"Including you, there are 19 Alphas, and we have 5 girls" Scott answered as they were brought to the barracks,

As they entered, Devon was shocked to see naked men everywhere fucking several girls.

The men were spitroasting one girl, while another was getting double penetrated. 

Two other women were fucking a man each.

But most of the men were standing in line that led to the end of the room.

"That one is the most popular. She was brought in a few days ago, and everyone's favorite" Scott said

Devon's  eyes followed the queue and at the end were several men, all shoving their large cocks into Elizabeth!

She had a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in each hand. 

Another guy was rubbing his per-cum on the sole of one of her feet, while another was rubbing his cock, drawing lines of pre-cum all over her gorgeous face.

One was ever using her luscious long brown hair to masturbate, while another standing over her chest, pressing her breasts together and titty fucking her.

He turned around to see Scott and Matt already spit-roasting Daisy, one had his cock in her mouth, the other was pounding her pussy from behind. 

Devon wasn't sure is this is a safe haven for them, or was this hell. But as he looked down, his cock was already erect...

 

8