Chapter 13 – Day 26 – Not A Happy Camper
844 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon stood in front of the barracks, watching his girlfriend Elizabeth being fucked in every seemingly possible way. Daisy was being spit-roasted next to him, and he was erect but not sure what to do. 

He slowly made his way into the line and after waiting for a long while, it was finally his turn as he stood in front of Elizabeth's cum filled body.

She looked at him with lust, not recognizing this new muscular Alpha and while she was sitting on another man with his cock in her ass, she opened her legs wide, above her head like a V shape and invited him in. 

By now, she was already fucked by most of the other men, with only the guy in her ass and two guys she was giving handjobs to. 

He walked up to her, looking at her open pussy as she held her legs in a large V, looking at the other man's cock inside her ass and inserted his cock into her cum filled pussy, shoving it balls deep. 

Devon groaned as he had been envisioning fucking her ever since he first laid eyes on her, even before she became his girlfriend.

Elizabeth's eyes opened wide as he remained still, enjoying the long awaited warm feeling of being inside his girlfriend.

"Daemon? How can it be... Daemon's dead!" Elizabeth said, recognizing his cock.

"Shit! This is Daemon's cock?" Devon thought to himself, realizing who's cock he randomly selected to heal himself. 

"Devon! Is that you?" she asked, finally guessing who it was inside her, looking at the handsome face that she didn't recognize

Devon smiled and nodded, kissing her and his tongue entwined with hers, tasting cum in her mouth.

His hands groped her gorgeous breasts, rubbing other men's cum all over her body

It had been a long journey, watching so many men fuck his girlfriend, taking her away, using her in front of him. Now, he finally got her back, and finally was inside her body. 

Suddenly, Devon received a blow on the back of his head, knocking him to the ground and he felt a strong muscular man cuff him up.

"Who is this? Who was guarding the post?" came a stern voice.

"Sorry sir! He is an alpha, and he brought this pretty blonde!" Scott said, without pausing as he pounded Daisy.

"Don't be an idiot! Do we look like we need another dick here? We need more girls!" the man said as he picked Devon up, his hands cuffed behind his back, dragging him away from Elizabeth as his cock was pulled out of her. 

"Oh no... General Ramhammer!" Elizabeth thought in her head. 

She tried holding on to his cock with her pussy, as her hands were occupied and she was stuck to the guy under her who was still inside her ass, but her pussy was too slippery, filled with her juices and the cum of multiple men. 

"Sorry sir" both Scott and Matt said, as they continued pounding Daisy. 

Devon opened his eyes to look at the man, and saw a man that was about a head taller than all the other Alphas and much more muscular and hulking.

His cock was double the size of everyone else too. 

Was this a Alpha of the Alphas? 

He punched Devon in the stomach, making him nearly puke his own guts out, then he reached between Devon's legs from behind and grabbed his cock, pulling him into the air with his left hand. 

Devon screamed as he was carrying his own weight just by his cock.

The General smiled a sadistic smile as he held Devon in the air, his cock pulled backwards and up, as he bent over. 

With his right fist, he punched Devon in his ass, his large fist entering his anus, breaking the bones inside and ripping his ass open. 

At the same time, while his right hand punched forwards, his left hand pulled his cock backwards and Devon screamed even more as his cock was ripped off. 

He fell face first onto the ground, no longer held up in the air by his cock.

His anus was a gaping bloody mess and his groin was bleeding everywhere. 

General Ramhammer threw the castrated cock away and yelled "Arrest Scott and Matt for dereliction of duties"

Several men surrounded both men and cuffed them, pulling them away from the unsatisfied Daisy and escorting them away.

"What about that one?" one of the soldiers asked, pointing at Devon.

"Throw him where we got rid of the rest" the General said. 

"Roger that" the soldier said, picking Devon up and kicking his castrated cock along like a soccer ball as he walked.

Finally, he arrived at the edge of the camp and dumped Devon into a large hole in the ground. 

By now, Devon was in a bad way, but he still stayed conscious long enough to realize that the hole was full of men. Not nullos, but Alphas and women!

All their faces were distorted in pain, and he could clearly see they had died in horrible deaths. 

The men all had the same injuries he had, with their asses punched open, and their cocks ripped off!

And the women. Their bodies were in a bad way, with their abdomens distorted and their pussies and anuses gaping with dried blood everywhere.

Seeing that Devon was still breathing and his eyes were partially open, the man that dumped him in the hole took out a cigarette from his flak jacket and lit it up. 

"Sorry about this man. General Ramhammer... he's not a kind man. See how many other Alphas he's killed among our camp!

It wasn't supposed to be like this you know. We are all survivors and should be equal! Just because he was a general before, doesn't mean he should still be in charge now!

But somehow, he became physically superior than even a normal Alpha. An Alpha-Alpha

Look at how many girls he's killed with his huge cock. Damn it! Those two new girls would have been a nice addition for the long term. I thought he'll let us have the brunette for a while before he fucks her and kills her to keep our morale high. 

I'm afraid now that he has his hands on her and the pretty blonde you brought, they'll be here with you in the pit soon, with their pussies and assholes ripped open and their internal organs ruptured" he said, finishing rant, and his cigarette and tossing it into the pit, landing on a dead women next to Devon.

He picked up Daemon's detached cock and threw it into the pit, landing on Devon's face.

"Nice talking to you. Again, sorry for your bad luck" he said, walking off.  

7