Chapter 15 – Day 27 – Cat and Mouse
600 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daisy drove all night, arriving in the city in the early morning. 

They managed to lose Ramhammer after a while, especially after he ran out of shells to shoot at them.

Stopping at a gas station in the outskirts of the city, Elizabeth was pumping gas while Devon and Daisy stood around to stretch their legs.

By now, after a day from escaping Camp Alpha, Devon had completely healed and was able to move around freely. 

They started making out as Elizabeth looked at several abandoned cars nearby, knowing that it was best if they changed vehicles so that the General could not track them.

Suddenly, looking at the reflection of the car she was looking at, she saw a tank heading towards them.

Grabbing the bag full of their stuff, she yelled "Run!"

Both Devon and Daisy started running and they escaped just as the tank rammed through the gas station, flattening their car.

Elizabeth jumped into the car she was eyeing and found the key in the sunvisor.

"This way!" she yelled as she started the car and drove it towards Devon and Daisy.

Both of them jumped in the minivan and she floored the pedal, just causing the tank to miss the car and ram right into the gas pumps.

They watched the mirrors as the gas station exploded in a ball of fire, shattering the windows of the shops they passed due to the shockwave.

Their minivan windows cracked as well, and Devon had to wrap his arm with some rags he found in the car to break the windscreen to enable Elizabeth to drive properly.

"Damn! We best find another car" Daisy said.

"We can't now! The General is right on our tail!" Elizabeth said.

They raced down the streets of the suburbs, but the slower tank started catching up with them, since Elizabeth kept avoiding nullos that were randomly walking around without aim.

Ramhammer's tank however, mowed them down without conscience. 

Elizabeth drove the current car into several alleys, trying to shake the tank which was smashing through buildings to race parallel with their minivan.

Elizabeth turned to face away from the tank, and the tank chased after it. 

The tank got closer and closer since the acceleration of the minivan was not enough to lose it. 

Just as they raced an intersection at the top of a hill, the tank was a mere 3 feet from the car and about to flatten them. 

Elizabeth pretended to turn right at full speed, causing the tank to turn right too, but at the last moment after seeing the tank turn, she turned to the left instead, faking Ramhammer.

Ramhammer's tank's momentum took it all the way down the hill to the right while Elizabeth raced down to the left. 

They found themselves in a whole area of nicely designed suburban homes.

She drove through several streets to get as far away as possible from the road that she knew the tank would be barreling down and stopped at a nice house.

"Let's go" she said, as they abandoned the car and ran, still naked, into a house opposite the house where they abandoned the car.

They entered an abandoned house and peeked out the windows at their car.

Within moments the tank smashed through several houses, running over and flattening their minivan. 

They moved away from the windows, lest their movement from within attracted the General's attention.

The tank rolled into the house the minivan was parked in front of, opposite the road from the house they were hiding in.

"Damn! He's relentless!" Daisy said.

"What did you do to him? Surely he's not merely infatuated with you girls to go this crazy to chase us?" Devon asked.

"Look in the bag" Daisy said, pointing to the bag Devon was carrying.

He knew the bag had a scalpel, the mad scientist's journal, Phil and Craig's cocks. But when he looked inside there was one more cock that was nearly double the size of either Phil or Craig's.

"I got you the blood of an Alpha-Alpha" Elizabeth said. 

Devon looked at it, stunned.

"Don't stare! We have to get our of here first if we are to survive and use that on you" Elizabeth continued.

"Run!" Daisy yelled as they ducked into the kitchen.

The tank rolled through the living room, where they were initially. 

They ducked, thinking that they were dead for sure, but found that the tank was rolling into houses randomly.

"We better get another car and get out of here. I think he means to flatten all the houses here" Daisy said.

They ran out of the house, trying their best to stay out of sight of the tank, which was randomly flattening houses.

Running away on foot was not a feasible solution, as the tank could go at 60 miles and hour and when he couldn't find them, he flattened all the buildings with the tank's mass and strength.

They entered the house next door. Although the house was flattened, the garage was still intact and it had a Porsche Cayenne inside it. 

"My turn" Devon said, entering the drivers seat. Elizabeth sat next to him while Daisy sat behind.

Luckily, he found the keys already in the ignition and started the car.

Looking around them, he waited until the tank crashed into another house. With the debris covering the view of the tank driver, Devon gunned the accelerator and rushed off and drove up the hill back to the intersection.

From afar, the tank saw them and started chasing them, climbing back up the hill where they came from. 

Devon headed towards downtown, hoping to lose the tank in the larger buildings.

Several minutes later, he drove zig zag, turning left and right so that the tank would lose sight of them.

Then he saw a multistory carpark and headed directly towards it. 

Taking a parking ticket, he immediately entered and went up several floors before finding a space and abandoning the car there.

"Now what?" Elizabeth asked. 

"Now we find some place to hold out" Devon said as they entered the stairs and headed down to ground level.

They hid behind walls, careful not to attract attention of the tank.

The girls followed Devon as they crossed the road and entered a nice looking beautique hotel. 

Grabbing a random room key from the reception, they went upstairs to hide in the room with the corresponding number.

Entering the room, they locked the door and sighed in relief. 

Devon turned around and Elizabeth suddenly pushed him onto the bed.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time" Elizabeth smiled and jumped on him.

Daisy couldn't resist and joined in as well...

 

 

 

 

7