Chapter 17 – Day 29 – The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same
631 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daisy drove non stop for a day before driving off the freeway into a small town.

She passed by many exits, and picked a random exit in hopes that neither the robot nor Ramhammer would be able to find them.  

There were nullos around, but she was already used to the creepy sight of people with no features walking around like zombies. 

She parked the car into a gas station garage that was open. 

Turning around, she looked at the two of them, locked in an embrace. The whole backseat was covered in blood and she knew they would have to abandon this car and look for another one.

"Is Liz alright?" Daisy asked, but then her eyes popped open.

Devon had been rubbing his bloody groin onto Elizabeth as much as he could, hoping that as much of his strange blood would be able to help her.

But as he looked at her, he was shocked!

Elizabeth looked... different. She still looked like herself, but more...

She still had her beautiful face, but now it was sharper and more ethereal. Her already large eyes were larger, and more expressive and she actually looked more beautiful.

Her hair from a auburn was now a strange gold silver color which went down past her shoulders. 

However, her body was the most shocking. Her large C cup breasts were still there but her body was now especially well defined, nearly like a lean, well defined man with well shaped breasts. 

Elizabeth opened her large eyes and looked at Devon.

"Devon? is that you?" she asked, looking at his face that had changed again.

"Why? What do I look like?" he asked. Elizabeth didn't know how to answer so they both looked at Daisy.

"You both... you look... identical!" Daisy said with a gasp.

"What?" both Devon and Elizabeth said simultaneously. 

"If not for Liz having her voice and you a male voice..." Daisy said

Devon tried to get off Elizabeth, but she moaned in pain as he yanked at her groin.

"Devon! Wait" she said. 

Devon looked down and found that they were connected at the groin! 

Now that they both were looking at their bodies, they both had identical looking bodies, both muscular and incredibly well defined, yet lean and not bulky. The only difference was Elizabeth had breasts. 

Daisy passed them the scalpel.

"Wait" Elizabeth said and suddenly kissed Devon, embracing him tightly. 

"What.. "Devon was stunned.

"I've wanted to be one with you for so long. We are one in every definition of the word now" Elizabeth smiled.

"But... but we can't stay like this. And I want a cock again" Devon said. 

"I know silly. I just wanted to savor the moment where our bodies even share the same blood" Elizabeth said, taking the scalpel.

Devon smiled. 

"Ready?" she asked.

Devon nodded.

"Uh" both of them grunted as Elizabeth separated them. She looked at her wound and realized that she now had the same abilities Devon had, her wound was healing by itself. 

"Quickly. Which one do you want?" Daisy asked Devon, handing him the bag of dicks.

Devon looked into the bag. There were now 4 cocks in there. He obviously recognized Ramhammer's 15 inch monster, but it was too big to fuck his girlfriends without killing them. Besides, that cock looked badly damaged as Ramhammer had squashed part of it with his hands.

He looked at the other three and picked them all up, feeling their size, girth and length. They were all above 10 inches in length and were inpressive looking cocks.

He picked up the one that felt right and immediately slashed a hole in it and attached it to himself and waited for it to heal. 

He looked at Elizabeth who looked relieved to still have her vagina and anus and was fingering both to ensure they were the same. 

She found them very tight. 

Daisy looked at both of them. Devon was only slightly taller than Elizabeth, but now that they both were next to each other, and if Devon didn't have a cock, they looked nearly identical in every way except for Liz's breasts. 

They were both so gorgeous they didn't look human. She wanted to fuck both of them so badly now. However, Devon was still reattaching his cock, so that left Elizabeth.

Daisy climbed to the back seat and started kissing and making out with Elizabeth.

"Daisy?" Devon asked, looking confused. 

"She's so gorgeous.. I want to fuck her too. Heal fast.. my pussy is so hungry" she said, pushing Elizabeth down. 

Both of them started licking each other when Daisy started inserting her finger into Elizabeth.

"Ouch" Elizabeth said.

"Wow! I think you regrew your hymen!" Daisy said. 

"Really?" Elizabeth said, looking at Daisy's amazed face.

"Yeah.. I nearly broke it" Daisy replied.

"Then wait. I want Devon to take my virginity. I gave it to Daemon when I first got the virus. I want Devon to experience this with me" Elizabeth said. 

"Fine... then you.. pleasure me" Daisy said.

"With pleasure" Elizabeth said, going down on her and using the multiple spare cocks in the bag.

A while later, Devon joined in on the action and he penetrated and broke Elizabeth's virginity again. 

Elizabeth felt the cock break through her hymen and ram her cervix. 

Devon pumped harder and harder and Daisy sat silently, watching the strange sight of two identical looking gorgeous people fucking each other. 

It was arousing, yet confusing and looking at both their faces staring at each other lovingly, Daisy just wanted to see them kiss and fuck each other, even if she was being left out. 

Their bodies were so beautiful, like a work of perfect art. And when they were entwined together, she forgot herself and just watched as she used a spare cock on herself. 

"Oh oh oh oh... Oh I love you Daemon! I love your cock in me so much!" Elizabeth screamed automatically. 

"Fuck" Devon said, realizing which cock he picked. 

But he couldn't help it and started cumming into her. 

"Oh I love your seed inside me Daemon. Fill me up!" Elizabeth yelled subconsciously. 

Daisy's hands were on her mouth in shock, not knowing what to say. 

8