Chapter 18 – Day 32 – The Virus Mutates
644 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon, Elizabeth and Daisy drove for over 3 days to Daisy's town, taking the long way around to avoid running into Ramhammer or the headless robot.

They parked their car a few blocks away and went by foot to Daisy's gun shop. As they were having sex at least 5 times daily, they decided only to wear a loose fitting large shirt and no bottoms, with shoes on after they raided a clothes shop. 

"Do... do you notice, the nullos seem to be staring at us?" Elizabeth asked. 

Devon and Daisy looked around and nodded. 

"This is creepy. They usually walk around aimlessly. Why are they all looking at us?" Daisy asked

There was only 12 or so nullos on the street.

All the nullos apparently have just been standing around, possibly for a month by now, without eating, sleeping or relieving themselves. 

Some of them were dressed, but most of them were naked or half naked, revealing their featureless bodies. Their faces too were now all featureless with only blank eyes, nose and mouth. All their hair had dropped and it was impossible to tell the difference between male and female nullos.

"Let's get Claire and get out of here fast! I have a bad feeling about this" Devon said. The two girls nodded and started running.

As Daisy entered her shop, she cursed finding that the doors were left ajar. Someone else had raided the shop after Devon was there.

Much to their surprise, the guns were still there.

"No! Claire no!" Daisy yelled as she ran to the room she locked Claire in and found that it was empty.

Now that Devon had restored Elizabeth, they knew it was possible to use Devon's blood to cure nullos. But Devon only had a limited amount of blood. So he couldn't save everyone. 

Daisy searched the whole shop, but Claire was nowhere to be found.

Devon and Elizabeth were loading several weapons into bags when Daisy ran down and said "Claire is gone! I have to find her" 

Daisy ran out of the shop and Devon looked at Elizabeth and said "You load as much as you can and meet us at the car. I'll look after Daisy" 

He ran out with a loaded pistol. 

"Claire? Claire!" Daisy yelled, approaching one nullo after another, but none of them responded, only staring at her.

She started feeling uncomfortable as all the nullos on the street turned to face her and slowly approach her.

"What are you... no.. no! Keep away from me" Daisy yelled after suddenly discovering that she was surrounded.

"No...help! Help!" she screamed as the nullos started taking her down onto the ground.

Even though nullos are weak and had barely any muscles, there were over 7 of them around her and more approaching. Even if an adult is surrounded by 5 year old children, many of them will still be able to take a normal adult down.

Their hands reached out to her and their mouths started sucking on her skin.

Their hands entered her shirt from underneath and through the holes in her arms and neck. She felt hands grab and squeeze her breasts, her butt, and more and more fingers started entering her pussy and anus.

Their fingers started being stuffed into her mouth, nose and ears too, and she had to shut her eyes tightly as fingers started poking into her eyes.

She struggled and screamed as the fingers in her pussy and ass became painful as more and more fingers were stuffed in!

"Get away from her!" Devon yelled, pulling one nullo off her. He was surprised that the nullos no longer obeyed the commands of an Alpha.

But the nullo that he pulled away suddenly faced him and jumped on him. He was caught by surprise as the nullo chomped down on his cock, trying to swallow his cock with it's mouth. 

Caught by surprise, Devon didn't know how to retaliate as he suddenly felt that nullo stuff one finger after another into his ass! Several more nullos approached and jumped on him, their hands all over his face, trying to shove their fingers into any of the orifices in his face.

*Bang* *Bang*

Loud gunshots could be heard from behind Devon.

Devon got to his senses, realizing that Elizabeth was also fighting the nullos now, using the guns that she was carrying.

He aimed the handgun in his hand at one of the nullos attacking his face.

*Bang*

The nullo fell away, shot in the stomach point blank range. 

Using the butt of the handgun, he knocked another two nullos away, but suddenly he screamed as the nullo engulfing his cock bit down.

"No... you fucker! No!" he yelled slamming the butt of his handgun on the nullo's head.

But the nullo bit down harder.

By now, he couldn's see Daisy under the mountain of nullos 

Having no choice, he placed the barrel of the gun on the nullo's head and fired.

*Bang*

The nullo's brains were blown apart and he quickly pushed it off his cock.

Running towards Daisy, he threw a few more nullos away with his superior strength, and was forced to shoot two nullos who had chomped down hard, one on Daisy's right breast, the other on her inner left thigh. 

He picked her up and was shocked that she was bleeding from her mouth, nose, pussy and anus as many fingers were shoved into her.

He carried her on his shoulders and ran towards the car, finding that Elizabeth had already started the car and was driving towards them.

She stopped right in front of them and the jumped in and sped off.

"What the hell was that?" Elizabeth asked, barely avoiding several nullos who were walking towards the car.

"I don't know. But that was dangerous" Devon said, looking at Daisy, who was bleeding and in shock. 

They sped out of town, heading another direction and drove until they saw that there were no longer any nullos after them.

In the back seat, Devon prepared to cut his wrist to let his blood flow onto Daisy's wounds.

"No! No... I want.. I want you to heal me... like Liz" Daisy said.

"You mean.." Devon asked. Elizabeth stared at Daisy from the rear view mirror.

"Yes... I want... us to share blood... groin to groin" she said.

He looked at Elizabeth who nodded. They have gone through alot together, and Daisy was one of their lovers anyhow.

Devon pulled out the scalpel and sliced his own cock off and mounted her, his wound touching her injured pussy.

Hours lster, Daisy opened her eyes to see Devon looking at her and she kissed him.

His looks had changed again. Even though he retained his muscular and well defined body, his face had changed again.

While initially he looked identical to Elizabeth, now he looked like a gorgeous mixture between Elizabeth and Daisy.

Daisy too had changed. Like Elizabeth, her body became lean and well defined, but her features were sharper and she started to look ethereal too, like them.

Devon smiled and cut the link of flesh between them and reattached his cock.

"You look beautiful" Elizabeth said.

"Thanks. I don't feel inferior to you anymore" Daisy laughed as she jumped into the front passenger seat, allowing Devon to heal by himself at the back.

Elizabeth had driven for hours and wanted to avoid anywhere that there would be nullos so they drove to a nearby national park and stopped at a camp site next to a fast flowing river. 

They saw a van parked in the campsite and stopped their car a distance away and turned off the headlights. 

Leaving Daisy to look after the car, Devon and Elizabeth approached carefully with their guns drawn.

As they approached, they found that the van was moving slightly. 

Elizabeth opened the back door as Devon aimed his gun and found a nullo ramming its hands into a woman.

One hand was deep in her pussy, the other deep into her ass as it bit her thigh until blood was flowing out.

The woman was barely breathing and they could see that she was on her last legs.

Seeing that there was only one nullo, Devon used his superior strength and pulled the nullo away from the woman. 

Her internal organs were pulled out as well, with her intestines ripped out of her ass and her uterus pulled out of her pussy.

The nullo got up, still holding on to her organs and started walking towards them but Devon kicked it into the river and the fast current washed it partially away.

The woman screamed as her uterus was ripped right out of her and her intestines were pulled more and more out of her. The nullo was still in the river hanging on to her intestines

"Oh shit" Devon said.

Thinking quickly, Elizabeth looked into the van and found a kitchen knife.

She ran over and chopped the woman's intestines and the nullo was washed away.

They attended to the woman as Daisy joined them

They could see that she was very beautiful even if she was bleeding badly and unconscious. 

"Should I save her?" Devon asked his two lovers.

 "We.... we can't leave her to die like this. We should help her if we can" Elizabeth nodded.

"Ok. You girls have to keep watch though. I'm still a bit weak from merging with Daisy

 

8