Chapter 19 – Day 33 – Jessica
1k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pretty woman opened her eyes and found herself looking at the most beautiful man she has ever seen.

She thought that she dreamed about him and another gorgeous looking woman. But now, was it a dream?

"Hi! I'm Devon. Who are you?" the beautiful man asked.

"I...I'm Jessica" she replied. 

"Hi Jessica! I'm Elizabeth. Just call me Liz" the gorgeous brunette said. 

"Hi Jessica! I'm Daisy" the gorgeous blonde said. 

"Uh.. call me Jess" she said, looking at all 3 of them, who were naked. They were so beautiful, they didn't look human. 

She suddenly realized that she was naked too and tried to cover up.

Devon got up and Jessica was shocked to see that his groin was connected to hers.

He stumbled and Daisy immediately caught him. 

"He's still a bit weak after giving you a blood transfusion. Your injuries were serious, so this was the only way to save you" Daisy said.

Elizabeth approached them and Jessica was shocked as Elizabeth used a scalpel to slice the attached parts between her and Devon and immediately shoving a cock onto his groin.

He held on to it as Daisy helped him lie back down onto the bed.

"What... what is going on? His penis..." Jessica asked.

"It's ok. His blood has healing properties. He used alot to save you" Elizabeth said.

"Oh...Thank you, I guess" Jessica said, standing up. 

She looked around and recognized that she was in her own van/house.

"Nice van you have here" Daisy said with a smile.

"Thank you. My fiancee Aitkin and I..made this..." she drifted off. 

"Was the nullo attacking you Aitkin?" Elizabeth asked 

"Yes. He's dead isn't he?" Jessica said as tears started flowing down from her eyes. 

"What happened here? Why were you here?" Daisy asked.

"We... we're travel vloggers and this was our dream mobile home" Jessica said.

"We realized that there was a virus spreading through the towns so we decided to go off the grid to try and avoid the virus. We holed up here for a few weeks as Aitkin.... he lost his penis at first.. then his hair and then all his features. But... I'm engaged you know. And he was harmless, so I kept him locked up in the van.

But yesterday, he suddenly started looking at me again, the first time in weeks. I was so glad, I thought he was recovering. He started fingering me and sucking my breasts.... but it suddenly got painful as he shoved more and more fingers into me and finally both hands were inside.

By then, I was in so much pain I kept pushing him away. He bit my thigh instead and even though I kicked him so many times, by then it hurt every time I kicked him as his hands had gripped onto my insides" Jessica said. 

She stood up and looked into her mirror. 

She was shocked! She was more beautiful than she's ever been. Her body was muscular yet lean, and her features were sharper, she looked like an elf. 

She looked at Devon again, remembering that in her memories of last night, he didn't have black in his hair. But now his hair was a mixture of blonde, brunette and black hair. 

In fact, in a glance, he had similar features to her as well.

"Every time Devon does a total blood infusion, he will look like a little part of us. As you can see, he now looks like a mixture of all 3 of us" Daisy said. 

Jessica found that she couldn't keep her eyes off Devon's cock as he held it with both hands.

"Why don't you show us your home?" Elizabeth asked

"This van was supposed to incorporate all the best parts of a home into our van. I was once a model, and Aitkin was a photographer. We used to go around and he would photograph me. 

So as you can see, our van has solar panels on top to power our phones, our TV, movie console, internet as well as the heater, the electric stove, oven and fridge.

Our water system holds 100 gallons for use in the sink and for drinking water. As you can see, we have a large bed at the end, the TV and consoles are at one side of the bed. 

We have this composting toilet here in case of emergencies, but we normally use the toilets either at gyms, restaurants or wherever we go, or we do it in the forest." she explained.

After showing the van and all its features, the girls and Devon decided that this van was probably a better and more comfortable way to travel.

"Lets travel together" Elizabeth said.

"Thank God. I wanted to ask if I could follow you. I don't think I can survive by myself in this apocalypse. " Jessica said. 

Daisy and Elizabeth drove their car over and parked next to the van. Then they brought over all their stuff, bringing all the guns over to the van.

"Are.. are those guns?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. We will need it in the cities. The nullos are now violent" Daisy said, experiencing it first hand. 

Jessica was more or less a hippie. Well, a beautiful and shaven hippie.

She was vegan, abhored firearms, and did yoga and meditate alot on her travels.

But she understood that these are desperate times.

"Here. You've been eyeing Devon for a while now. When his cock has healed, you can fuck him then" Elizabeth said, handing her what looked like a dildo.

She immediately shoved it into her.

"Uhh. This dildo is amazing" Jessica said, lying next to Devon as Daisy took the wheel and Liz sat in the passengers seat with a rifle. 

"It's not a dildo. It's a real cock!" Liz laughed.

"What?" Jess said, but didn't miss a beat as she shoved it in and out of her. 

While Daisy drove, Liz explained their stories of the past month since the virus hit them. 

"I think... I think I'm done" Devon smiled, letting his cock go and checking that everything is in order.

"Thank God. I've been waiting for this for so long" Jess suddenly said, yanking the dildo out of her and immediately mounting him, grinding him from the top.

She hasn't had sex for nearly a month after being infected by the virus. If sex was like food for the infected ones like them, then Jessica has been starving for over a month. 

Devon watched as this new lover bounced up and down his cock, his hands roaming around her naked body. 

9