Chapter: 2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What if I don’t say it?” Yi Tianyun looked at them coldly. These people were mixed and drinking. The Heavenly Jade Palace was limited to the outside influence and could only accept male parlices that were forcibly stuffed.

To put it bluntly, these male disciples are badly concerned, just to find Dao Companion. According to the regulations, it can only be regarded as Outer Disciple, but it can be active here. When I saw Shi Xueyun giving Dragon Blood Divine Pill to him, I felt a little more greed in my heart.

This is Peak Grade Medicinal Pill and it is very expensive. If they take it, they will be able to further break through and reach a higher level.

Fang Chen, headed by “Don’t give it?”, looks cold with a smile: “Don’t refuse to a toast only to be forced to drink a forfeit, don’t think that there is a Palace Lord, you feel like you are living together in Harmony? We are Heavenly Spirit Sect people, our Elder are outside, even if I give you a slap, you Aunt dare not do anything to us!”

Heavenly Spirit Sect influence is relatively strong. In this continent, the influence is divided into five levels.

First Grade is Palace , Second Grade is Sect , Third Grade is Mansion , Fourth Grade is Empire , Fifth Grade is Divine Nation ! Heavenly Jade Palace is naturally below the Heavenly Spirit Sect, mainly for the female disciple, so the number will naturally be a little worse, but the overall strength is not weak.

However, the overall strength is still weaker than Heavenly Spirit Sect, so the results are suppressed.

“Yes, I just gave you a few faces. You are not a waste, a rotten egg, but dare to cross us?” Zhao Hao next to him followed with a smile, and Yi Tianyun looked down on it, feeling next to it. Garbage is almost a Rank.

“You courting death?” Yi Tianyun’s voice was terrifying, and a killing intent flashed in the eyes!

Every Dāng~ When someone calls him a rotten egg, the heart is extremely angry, but the garbage of these outer sects is so different. The killing intent instantly came out and felt extremely angry.

“Oh, it’s still so hard. It seems that I really think that you have Aunt in your body. You think you are not afraid of it. It’s not a small white face that eats soft rice, waste!” Fang Chen laughed and laughed. Taunted.

This thing is spreading outside, that is, the Palace Lord of Heavenly Jade Palace, raising a waste!

“Either roll, or lie!” Yi Tianyun flashed a cold man’s eyes, his fists clenched, and his pale skin was pinched out of his blood.

He can ignore his own reputation, but his own reputation of Aunt, he must take care!

“damn it, I see you tired, I dare to talk to me like this, give me a slap in the face!” Fang Chen screamed and rushed to punch his fist and greeted Yi Tianyun.

The fierce boxing style is raging, and the Fang Chen cultivation base is not high, but it is the Body Refinement Stage 4th Layer level. Heavenly Jade Palace cultivation base Low recognition, both at the 3rd Layer level, this Fang Chen level is still middle and lower, and the fists that are swung out are naturally not very simple.

This punch was slow in the eyes of Yi Tianyun. When he looked up, a cold mang of a monk burst out. Fang Chen’s fists seem to have become slower, and there are countless kinds of evasive methods in the head, and even counter-attacks. The attack of Fang Chen is completely flawed! Although he can’t cultivate, he has studied combat skills.

“call out!”

The light flashed in his eyes and gently moved to the side to make Fang Chen’s attack fall through. Because of the excessive cultivation, I just avoided a little bit, but I felt that my body’s center of gravity was unstable. I felt exhausted. When my feet were soft, I fell down next to me!

When they fell, everyone squatted and immediately laughed.

“Waste is waste, it will fall when it is moved! This Dragon Blood Divine Pill is in your arms, then give it to us!” Fang Chen laughed and reached out and grabbed him in his arms.

Yi Tianyun’s eyes were cold. He knew that he couldn’t escape. He quickly took out the Dragon Blood Divine Pill with the body, stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it, and swallowed it! This scene made them stunned, a Dragon Blood Divine Pill, just like a dog?

“I actually ate my Dragon Blood Divine Pill, courting death! Kill me!” Fang Chen was angry. He thought he could get the Dragon Blood Divine Pill. He didn’t expect to be eaten by Yi Tianyun.

For a time, the three men rushed over and prepared to punch and kick him.

At this moment, “Ding” sounded, and the crisp voice sounded in my mind!

“Congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘, successfully activated Crazy Leveling System !”

“Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘ gets an Experience Value of a thousand…”

“Congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘Level Up for Body Refinement Stage 1st Layer !”

“Congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘Level Up for Body Refinement Stage 2nd Layer !”

……

“Congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘Level Up for Body Refinement Stage 5th Layer !”

5th Layer in one breath, from Body Refinement Stage 1st Layer, broke out to Body Refinement Stage 5th Layer! Just a Dragon Blood Divine Pill will allow him to upgrade Level 5!

“Crazy Leveling System? This is the game system… this is the game!” Yi Tianyun was shocked. As a Player, how can he not know what it is!

At the same time, their fists have been greeted, but at this moment, Yi Tianyun feels that he is full of strength, no longer a state of powerlessness, but a state of extreme strength!

“Give me a roll!”

Yi Tianyun’s eyes shot a fine mans, his hands patted the ground, and began to spin up quickly. The sweeping legs broke out, and the Power of Body Refinement Stage 5th Layer was released.

“Bang~ Bang~ Bang~ !”

The three men flew directly out of his foot, and they were posted on the wall, cultivation base Weakness, directly vomiting blood to the ground!

“This, what’s going on? This is the level of the Body Refinement Stage 5th Layer. Isn’t it a waste?” Fang Chen was dumbfounded. He climbed hard and his eyes were full of shock. Yi Tianyun’s cultivation base is higher than them, even the entire Heavenly Jade Palace is not very weak, at the Body Refinement Stage level, it is moderate.

In this world, the level planning of the Dāng~ is clear, divided into nine Ranks.

Body Refinement Stage – Spirit Refinement Stage – Core Condensation Stage – Spirit Core Stage – Core Transformation Stage – Void Spirit Stage – Spirit King Stage – Saint King Stage – Divine King Stage!

Each level is divided into ten levels. The young Shi Xueyun is already the Core Condensation Stage. In the 1st Grade influence, it is a relatively high level, which is enough to see how Heaven Defying is.

Yi Tianyun looked at Fang Chen, the strong murderous aura made Fang Chen’s soles soft and hurried to the ground and cried: “Please let me go, I am wrong, I will never dare to ask your Medicinal Pill!” “So far, he still can’t see anything, then he is really a fool.”

He didn’t think that one was said to be waste, but it was so strong, especially the murderous aura that came out, and didn’t know how to cultivate. And the cultivation base also reaches the Body Refinement Stage 5th Layer. Although it is not the Heaven Defying level, it is at least stronger than them.

He can only scream in his heart, and the rumors outside are fake! Who said that Yi Tianyun is a waste, the cultivation base is not very high, but at least higher than them!

Yi Tianyun slowly walked over to him and his eyes were cold.

“I said, either roll or lie, I have already given you a chance.” Yi Tianyun looked cold, and in the horror of Fang Chen, he picked up the long spear on the side and pointed it at Fang Chen’s head. Go on.

He just wants to stun the Fang Chen and doesn’t mean to kill him, otherwise Heavenly Spirit Sect must find him trouble.

At this moment, Fang Chen screamed. “Then you will die for me!” The other hand quickly took out a dagger from his arms. At Yi Tianyun, he stabbed him up and took the heart! The stab will die.

I saw Yi Tianyun slamming and slamming on the ground. “Bang~”, Fang Chen was slammed on the ground and almost stunned. Following Yi Tianyun grabbed Fang Chen’s hand and pressed it down to his own chest. “Pūchī”, the dagger fell into the chest until the handle was stopped.

“I still want to attack me!”

Yi Tianyun’s eyes were cold and his feet were slammed up. “Bang~”, Fang Chen was kicked out by his foot and slid to the ground.

“pūchī ……”

Fang Chen vomited blood, and stared wide-eyed, his face became dark and invisible, and it seemed obvious that it was a sign of poisoning. In this dagger, it is obvious that there are intense toxins, and the insertion into the heart accelerates the flow of venom.

The next moment, Fang Chen blinked and died.

“dīng, congratulations, successfully killed Heavenly Spirit Sect disciple Fang Chen and earned 300 points experience, Crazy Value 5 points !”

“dīng, congratulations, get Loot Human Level Lower Grade Martial Art ‘Eagle Claw Art ‘, ‘Falling Feather Sword Technique ‘, a Recovery Medicinal Pill !”

Yi Tianyun startled, I did not expect to kill this Fang Chen, not only will increase the Experience Value, but also a more Crazy Value, the most important will also burst out of these Martial Art, this is exactly the same as the explosion of the treasure! These Martial Art are things that Fang Chen learned by himself, and they all popped up in his Items Column!

“It’s a Crazy Leveling System. It can also burst away. It’s equal to kill monster.” Yi Tianyun is ecstatic. He thought he could only eat Level Up. Now it seems that through kill monster, it can also be Level Up. !

“Congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun’ for successfully activating the character and getting a Novice Gift Pack, is it open?”

Yi Tianyun stared wide-eyed, immediately his thoughts, a Status Window is presented in front of his own eyes!

Player : Yi Tianyun

Level :Level 5

Experience Value : 300/1000

Crazy Value : 5 point

Cultivation Technique : None

Ability :”Eagle Claw Art”, “Falling Feather Sword Technique”

Divine Ability :Crazy Mode (Level 1 )

Item :Recovery Medicinal Pill

……

In addition, there are Equipment Column, Items Column and the like, which makes him stupid, this is the game’s attribute! It seems that there are still a lot of things that have not been opened, and it seems to be related to Level.

Then he meditated in his heart and opened the Novice Gift Pack.

The gift pack that appears in front of you is: 10 Times Experience Card (one hour), two Recovery Pills, one level 5 Novice Gift Pack.

“Grandpa, Daddy, is this going to be sent?”

Yi Tianyun suddenly smiled and smiled very happily. He knew that he had crossed over, but he didn’t know what ability he had. I did not expect to have a Leveling System! As long as the crazy Level Up goes up, then your own attribute will be crazy stronger, what Meridians break, what is not suitable for Martial Arts Training, nothing to do with him!

I didn’t expect to activate this system after taking this Dragon Blood Divine Pill. It is estimated that the Dragon Blood Divine Pill is more powerful and has reached the bottom line to activate the system, which will completely activate the system! He had taken a lot of Medicinal Pill before, but he didn’t use it at all. It was obviously not enough energy. 

0