Chapter: 3
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In addition, Yi Tianyun also noticed an additional Crazy Mode. After the investigation, the attribute effect was immediately displayed.

“Hey, what more Crazy Mode?” Yi Tianyun went to investigate the Crazy Mode, and the effect of the attribute was quickly presented.

Crazy Mode : Can enhance any effect twice! Contains Pill Refining, taking Medicinal Pill, attacking, cultivation, gaining experience…

“What can be doubled, or is the Level 1 effect? ​​If you continue to go up crazy, I don’t know how many times…” Yi Tianyun is drooling about this Crazy Mode, which is simply Divine Ability!

The cultivation effect can be doubled, and the effect of taking can be doubled, which means that eating one is equivalent to eating two! Just Dāng~ When he saw the consumption in the back, the face suddenly sinked – consume a little every minute!

It consumes a little bit every minute. He is just 5 points now. It is consumed in the blink of an eye, and he uses a fart! This is still a reward for killing Fang Chen. This seems to be a little too little.

“Fang Chen…dead? You, you killed Fang Chen!” Zhao Hao, next to him, checked and found that Fang Chen was dead and sat down on the ground.

Yi Tianyun was not surprised by this. He was stabbed to death by his own poison dagger. It is difficult to die. Who made him want to attack himself, if it was not his cultivation base breakthrough, it is estimated that he had already died in this hands of Fang Chen.

He is so embarrassed, they will never let go of those who insult their Aunt!

“I killed him? It is better if he didn’t want to kill me, I won’t do it!” Yi Tianyun looked at them, his eyes coldly said.

“What happened?”

Under a scream, it caught the attention of the outside. Someone quickly rushed over. The first thing that rushed in was the Heavenly Jade Palace’s discipline. When I saw the situation here, I was shocked and covered my mouth. When I saw Fang Chen, they all lay on the ground, and there was a dagger at the chest, which seemed to be Dāng~.

On the contrary, Yi Tianyun clasped the long spear and stood on one side, with a cold expression, as if the matter here had nothing to do with him.

Then Shi Xueyun rushed in, because she sensed the place where the screams came, the courtyard where Yi Tianyun was often cultivating, so she came over like lightning. When I saw the situation in front of me, I suddenly stopped. The three usual darlings, Dāng~, swayed in the Heavenly Jade Palace, but lay down on the ground.

Seeing that Yi Tianyun clasped long spear, she immediately knew what had happened and knew that Fang Chen and others were knocked down by Yi Tianyun.

“Palace Lord Shi, what happened…Fang Chen!” Then a group of people followed, the most advanced is the Second Elder of Heavenly Spirit Sect, and when he saw the Liuhe lying on the ground, his face suddenly changed.

“younger brother!” At this time, someone rushed in faster, picked up this Fang Chen, checked it a little and found that Fang Chen was dead!

“Younger brother, he is dead…” Fang Yun looked cold and turned to look at Yi Tianyun. He said with anger: “Are you killing my younger brother!”

The boy in front of him is Fang Chen’s big brother Fang Yun. Innate Ability is much better than Fang Chen stronger. Now the cultivation base has reached the Body Refinement Stage 7th Layer level, which is much higher than Fang Chen. In Heavenly Spirit Sect In the discipline, all belong to a relatively good level of discipline.

“They want to grab my Dragon Blood Divine Pill, I don’t want to give it, so they just grab it, I just counterattack it.” Yi Tianyun looked at them coldly with long spear.

“I, we didn’t grab his Dragon Blood Divine Pill, he yelled at us… we just walked in and walked, he made a move to teach us…” Zhao Hao on the side began to reverse black and white, even if it was not light The injury, the eyes of the guilty murder in the eyes did not decrease, they could not compromise.

“No, yes, we just walked in and walked. Who knows that he said this is his territory, so make a move attacked us, we didn’t react, we were attacked…” Lin Yuan lying next to it Caught up in pain, they had Elder support, and they were afraid of anything.

Fang Yun How can they not know the character of Fang Chen, definitely want to snatch this Dragon Blood Divine Pill, this thing is still more precious, can enhance a lot of Blood Qi. For the slightly higher point of the cultivation base, it is of no use, and the use of the cultivation base is the most useful.

When the cultivation base is low, you need Blood Qi to be more intense, and you can focus on this Body Refinement! This Basic Stage Body Refinement Stage is not a mess, it is a Body Refinement that can break through this realm.

But they are not willing to admit that their discipline robs Dragon Blood Divine Pill! Especially Fang Chen is dead, and their Heavenly Spirit Sect is definitely going to be back.

“How can our people rob this Dragon Blood Divine Pill!” Heavenly Spirit Sect’s Second Elder Zhao Hualong stood up, said solemnly: “Palace Lord Shi, you need to give us an explanation! We make excellent disciples Joining Heavenly Jade Palace cultivation, I wanted to promote the relationship between our two families. I didn’t expect to walk around, but I was so punished. Does Palace Lord Shi want to destroy the relationship between our two families!”

A big hat was buckled on Yi Tianyun’s head, and it was buckled on Shi Xueyun’s head. Many of the Heavenly Jade Palace’s fragments were opposite each other, and there was anger and dissatisfaction in each other’s eyes. Everyone knows that Heavenly Spirit Sect’s status is not low. If they provoke Heavenly Spirit Sect, they can’t help Heavenly Jade Palace.

Shi Xueyun looked at them coldly, how can she not know Yi Tianyun’s character, never let others provoke him, then he will never mess. Really, as Yi Tianyun said, they want to snatch this Dragon Blood Divine Pill!

It’s just that Shi Xueyun believes Yi Tianyun, but others don’t believe it, including the other profiles of Heavenly Jade Palace, which are not very convincing. Even so, Yi Tianyun does not destroy the relationship between the two. If it gets worse, it is equal to establishing an enemy.

“What do you want?” Shi Xueyun didn’t explain anything to Yi Tianyun. The Heavenly Spirit Sect’s Second Elder Zhao Hualong wanted to buckle the head on them, and how to justify it would not help.

“I want to fight with him for life and death!” Fang Yun stood up and looked at Yi Tianyun and said coldly: “You killed my younger brother, I want to make a life and death duel with you!”

Zhao Hualong is next to sole solemnly: “Yes, we have cooperated and exchanged. We have stated before. As long as we are not in the restricted area, we should not be punished! Now we have injured our discipline and killed Fang Chen. It is impossible. We will choose a fair duel, and choose to let him be the representative of the competition. Fight in the competition on the stage, regardless of the outcome!”

The fox tail suddenly revealed, they all know Yi Tianyun’s situation, Blood Qi is short, even if the level is not bad, still lose, representing Heavenly Jade Palace to participate in the war, is it not equal to send?

Shi Xueyun wrinkled Liu Mei and said: “He is not within the scope of choice, please choose another discipline.”

It is impossible for her to let Yi Tianyun represent Heavenly Jade Palace. Blood Qi is really bad. Ordinary fights are okay, but after a hard fight, it will definitely collapse. When it is possible to die, how can she let Yi Tianyun come to power?

Zhao Hualong said with a sneer : “Palace Lord Shi, this is not within the scope, but he has challenged the authority of our Heavenly Spirit Sect! It seems that you want to provoke the relationship between our two?”

Threat, the threat of red fruit!

“No! Besides him, everyone else can choose!” Shi Xueyun said, still chop nails and sever Iron.

The person of Heavenly Spirit Sect saw Yi Tianyun standing next to him, his eyes showing a bit of disdain, his eyes full of ridicule. No matter how Shi Xueyun covers up, this information will still be transmitted. That is, Yi Tianyun is a waste of Blood Qi. If it is played, it will be dead, and the Heavenly Jade Palace will be lost.

Nowadays, not only the Heavenly Spirit Sect people look down on Yi Tianyun, but even the Heavenly Jade Palace’s discipline, they are very dissatisfied with Yi Tianyun. It’s not so much to add to the Heavenly Jade Palace!

“I know what’s going on roughly. If I remember correctly, he should be the son of the predecessor Palace Lord. The world is different. He is blind and he will die at any time. No wonder Palace Lord Shi does not want him to participate. Think about it too. Let’s get a little waste of Blood Qi. It’s a bit of a victory for the contest. It’s just the challenge to challenge our Heavenly Spirit Sect. Even if it’s waste, give it to me. Otherwise, it’s like despising our Heavenly Spirit Sect! ”

Long explanations, when it comes to the future, Lin Chenyun must participate, this shameless degree is even thicker than the outside snow.

Suddenly, a strong momentum erupted from Shi Xueyun within the body and covered it all around. The snow around it was blown up, and the snow melted down. The terrifying momentum instantly gave way. Everyone feels a heavy pressure.

Core Condensation Stage Peak Expert is so powerful!

The next moment, Shi Xueyun quickly flashed in front of Zhao Hualong. Before the latter reacted, she waved and flashed. The sound of “squeaky” sounded crisp and mellow, and it was so loud in this courtyard.

After a slap in the face, Shi Xueyun returned to the spot and flashed in front of Yi Tianyun. The white dress floated down slightly, and there was no mess in the whole body. The faint fragrance slid into the nose of Yi Tianyun’s, and it felt very peace of mind. And Zhao Hualong has a five-finger print on his face, which is not only the face, but also his self-respect.

No one thought that Shi Xueyun would do this and gave Zhao Hualong a slap. This slap is not only on his face, but also in his heart, let him dignity?

“Palace Lord Shi, what do you mean by this, isn’t it afraid to provoke a struggle between the two!” Zhao Hualong’s short neck was blushing, and his heart was very angry, but the cultivation base was not as good as Shi Xueyun. It must have been abused.

“What should I say, what should I say, isn’t Elder Zhao ever heard of it? Also waste, if he is a waste, what are the people you lay on the ground, garbage?” Shi Xueyun’s voice is cold, if Zhao Hualong is not Elder of Heavenly Spirit Sect. She was already slap in the face of her.

Yi Tianyun is her reverse scale, who hurts him, that is death!

Yi Tianyun was shocked by this scene. This is his Aunt, Aunt who has been standing by him, a Aunt who protects him.

0