Chapter: 6
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing a batch of batches, the terrifying momentum suppressed the surrounding Snow Wolf timid and did not dare to stay ahead. Their intellect is not very high, but the sensitivity to the crisis is still very strong. The humans in front of them are holding steady on them, and they continue to rush to the end.

“Why, don’t you dare to come?” Yi Tianyun looked at Snow Wolf, who was scared to retreat by himself. He pulled out a happy smile at the corner of his mouth. This is the Power he needs.

“Awoo!”

A wolf called from the top of Snow Mountain, Yi Tianyun looked up, and by the moonlight that sprinkled down, it was the Snow Wolf King that stood at the peak of Snow Mountain!

“Sure enough, BOSS, even the name is golden!”

His eyes were slightly condensed, and the names on the top of Snow Wolf King were all golden, which is the shape of BOSS!

He has been madly killing here for so long, just to wait for the appearance of Snow Wolf King, which is the first-order Middle Level demon beast, the approximate cultivation base at the Body Refinement Stage 8th Layer level, which is for him. Big challenge!

With the sound of “Ding”, the sound of the system sounded in his mind.

“Successfully took the spur line” and killed Snow Wolf King Quest to clear the scourge!!

“Complete reward is: 5,000 experience, summoning Snow Wolf King as a mount!”

Yi Tianyun stared wide-eyed, this Quest reward is amazing, it can make this Snow Wolf King become a mount, think about it! Where are the average people who can fall into these mounts, preferring to die, and not wanting to be mounts.

Now as long as you kill this Snow Wolf King, you can summon it to become a mount!

“This is so cool, then hurry down and kill me, so that I can become my mount!” Yi Tianyun licked his tongue, his eyes filled with excitement, the best benefit of killing big BOSS is reward, now there is a Quest reward It is even more exciting.

Snow Wolf King of aloof and remote, overlooking Yi Tianyun with that cold look, the surrounding Snow Wolf has retreated, letting out a road, but his eyes are still alert to look at Yi Tianyun. Although they are not good, they will not bow.

“Awoo!”

Snow Wolf King rushed from the sky, the silver fur roots erected, like a sharp thorn, madly rushed to him, where the snow was washed away. Like a silver light, rushing down here, just spent a few breathing hours, Snow Wolf King has ran down from the top of the mountain, with the approach of this Snow Wolf King, this huge physique It’s really shocking.

Snow Wolf King’s physique is two meters high, higher than normal people, and with this physique, he can flatten him, let alone the sharp claws.

“Roar!”

The majesty of the wolf king is inviolable, and the giant claw is swung up. The sharp silver light flashes in the night, breaking through the night, trying to tear Yi Tianyun into two!

From the beginning, Yi Tianyun didn’t move, and at the moment when Snow Wolf King rushed, he finally moved.

The palm of the hand is in order to sharpen the claws, and quickly grabs the past, and the claws are against the claws!

Under this fierce grasp, a silvery light and a pale blue light were drawn in the air, and the two quickly collided together.

“Dāng~ !”

The Frost Fist and the claws collide, like the two metal Weapons colliding together, making a harsh sound, like a million silver needles, piercing the eardrum, it feels so uncomfortable.

After the two major violent contacts, “Dāng~”, both of them were bounced off, but this time Yi Tianyun was bombed farther and then slipped a long distance before stopping. Raise the eyes, the ground is marked with deep marks. In contrast, Snow Wolf King is only a few steps back from the shock, enough to see Snow Wolf King’s Power, which is slightly better.

The biggest advantage of demon beast is physique, which is extremely terrifying violence. Just relying on this Power is enough to crush people into meat sauce!

“Good overbearing Power, almost can’t get it.” Yi Tianyun’s palm trembled slightly, the tiger’s mouth was a little numb, the violent Power, so that he was almost shocked by internal injuries, “Sure enough to find you to test your level is correct. Warm up before the war…”

He won’t play the Unfair Fighting Competition, so he has to fight in order to know his problem.

“Awoo!”

Snow Wolf King’s huge eyes, with a disdainful look, completely despise the human power in front of him, which is so fragile in its view. In the next moment, it didn’t give Yi Tianyun too much rest time, and once again turned into a silver light, the huge size, but with amazing speed, it really does not match.

“But it’s time to end, otherwise there will be no time!”

Yi Tianyun laughed heartily, the Frost Fist in his hand suddenly burst into a dazzling light, the blue energy spread all over, and all Snow Wolf within the blink of an eye, including the Snow Wolf King, was instantly frozen. Ice sculpture!

However, they did not die, but were completely frozen and could not be lifted in a short time. Suddenly he felt a bit of pain. In order to perform this special effect, he spent 30 Point Crazy Value.

Killing a Snow Wolf, you only get 5 points, so there is no 30 point!

The next moment, Yi Tianyun rushed up, his hands on the Snow Wolf King, running the Absorbing Stars Great Technique, the constant flow of Spirit Power poured into the body, and the Experience Value madly popped up.

“Congratulations to Player for a hundred points of experience, eighty points of experience, one hundred and twenty points of experience…”

This number is constantly rising. Under the 10 Times Experience Card, when the energy absorbed is the Experience Value, it is a state of Dāng~. At this time, he finally felt that it was not painful. This Crazy Value is worth the price.

“Continue to explode!” Yi Tianyun blinked and burst into the light: “Enter Crazy Mode!”

After entering Crazy Mode, Experience Value has once again ushered in soaring!

“Congratulations to Player for a hundred and twenty experience and ninety-six experience…”

Crazy Mode only doubles the experience, not on the 10 Times Experience Card, but adds up to 12 times the experience. If he can turn into 20 Times, he is still not crazy.

But now it’s a bit more, the most important thing is to prepare to kill this Snow Wolf King. One hour is ready to come, so he will burst out completely, or it will be wasted.

“Let me end it!”

Yi Tianyun The next moment, aiming at this Snow Wolf King, a heavy punch, “Dōng~”, Snow Wolf King screamed, but could not move, was completely frozen.

“not dead……”

Yi Tianyun, I didn’t expect this Snow Wolf King to be punched by himself, and it didn’t die. It seems that the skin is too thick.

“That’s good, more superimposed battle maniac storm mode!”

Crazy Mode adds another effect – Damage stacks twice!

This means that his consumption has been reduced from one minute to two points! However, it doesn’t matter, it’s quick and quick, so you don’t have to worry about consuming too much.

“Give me to die!”

Yi Tianyun snorted and slammed his fists again. He broke out completely compared to the previous Power on the stronger.

“Dōng~”, Snow Wolf King was completely knocked out, and the whole body was pierced by this punch, and the blood splashed! Immediately lying down on the ground, constantly twitching, is already dying.

“Awoo…”

Snow Wolf King struggled a few times, and after a moment, the ferocious Snow Wolf King screamed and completely disappeared from aura.

The hard fur is so punched, the Crazy Mode effect is easy to use, the consumption is quite a lot, but the power is greatly improved.

“Awoo!”

After those Snow Wolf saw their wolf king being killed, they whispered, turned around and ran away, and never dared to approach Yi Tianyun.

“It is to have this feeling!”

Yi Tianyun’s eyes in the intent gradually faded, revealing a confident smile, and he did not hesitate to work so long, and finally achieved results.

“dīng, congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun’, completed Side Quest, earned 5,000 experience and summoned Snow Wolf King ability!”

“dīng, congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun’, succeedfully killed Snow Wolf King, earning a thousand experience, a hundred points of Crazy Value, a pair of Snow Wolf Battle Boots, and five hundred and twenty silver!”

“dīng, congratulations to Player ‘Yi Tianyun ‘, successful promoted to Body Refinement Stage 9th Layer !”

I finally stopped here, and after I upgraded Level 1, I stopped. Killing Snow Wolf King, there are not many rewards in the imagination, but such small BOSS, can burst out of such treasure, it is already a good Dāng~.

Immediately, he mobilized the attribute panel, and the detailed data was listed.

Player : Yi Tianyun

Level :Level 9 (Body Refinement Stage 9th Layer )

Experience Value : 789/10000

Crazy Value : 189 point

Cultivation Technique : Dark North Divine Art (Human Level, Mastery 601000)

Ability :Absorbing Stars Great Technique (Human Level, Mastery 60/1000), Eagle Claw Art, Falling Feather Sword Technique

Weapon : Frost Fist (common iron grade, Mastery 77/1000)

Armor :Snow Wolf Battle Boots

Divine Ability :Crazy Mode

Every aspect has been improved, and it is still far away from Level Up. However, Yi Tianyun still feels very satisfied, at least better than before, no matter how hard, no way to break through, with this system, he can go up!

0