Chapter: 7
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the following time, Yi Tianyun came out to hunt demon beast at night, and every time he used this prestigious Snow Wolf King to run into Snow Mountain. Since there is no 10 Times Experience Card, so I have gained less experience, and there is not much demon beast here, so Level Up is still not difficult.

Time passed quickly, half a month time came.

At this time, in the contest of Heavenly Jade Palace, it was already crowded, but I have never seen Yi Tianyun’s.

“Palace Lord Shi, saying that Yi Tianyun, will not be released by you?” Zhao Hualong did not see Yi Tianyun’s trace, his face was a bit ugly.

Fang Yun’s face is also a sinking. If Yi Tianyun ran, the hatred of his younger brother could not be reported.

“In preparation, I will come soon.” Shi Xueyun cold-faced, in fact, she refused to see Yi Tianyun not to appear, here she is blocking it.

“It’s really good. If you really ran, you must give us an account of Heavenly Jade Palace! Otherwise, Heavenly Spirit Sect will never give up!” Zhao Hualong said solemnly.

“Why should I run? Heavenly Jade Palace is my home, I can’t escape, if I say it, I will do it!”

Yi Tianyun came over from a distance, and the momentum of walking was extremely calm, and people could not see the depth of it. It always felt different from the situation before it was weak.

Before Yi Tianyun killed Fang Chen, they all felt that it was the reason for the mistaken collision. It was possible to kill Fang Chen and not believe that he could kill Fang Chen.

“Don’t leave, it seems that you still have some bones!” Fang Yun looked cold.

Shi Xueyun sighed deeply, and finally Yi Tianyun came, but no one is optimistic about him, whether it is Heavenly Jade Palace or Heavenly Spirit Sect, he is not optimistic about him.

Heavenly Spirit Sect thinks he is sending, and Heavenly Jade Palace thinks he is losing face and dragging his legs!

“Since all come, the Palace Lord Shi will start now!” Zhao Hualong sneered, with the presence of this hind legs, they will be able to win a game.

“That’s good, then three wins in five games, it is possible to decide the quota of this ancient ruins.” Shi Xueyun said solemnly.

“Yes, it is five games and three wins. Who is the first one?” Zhao Hualong’s eyes shifted to Yi Tianyun, and he made it clear that Yi Tianyun would go first.

“Then I will go first!” Yi Tianyun must be a striker, and he will go up to the platform.

Dāng~ Yi Tianyun was caught by Shi Xueyun when he was preparing for the contest, and he whispered to him: “When you will admit defeat, even if you are a life-and-death duel, you can admit defeat!” Her expression is serious, and Yi Tianyun is the first. See you again.

“If I admit defeat, it is not worth Aunt you protect.” Yi Tianyun faintly smiled to her, went up to the martial arts stage, leaving Shi Xueyun.

Shi Xueyun’s hegemony, let everyone know, Yi Tianyun’s position in her heart is so high, for Yi Tianyun not hesitate to spend with Heavenly Spirit Sect for enemy!

Shi Xueyun is not his Aunt, this is not the point at all, just directed Shi Xueyun dare to put so much pressure, directly slap Zhao Hualong, even at the expense of two sects, he suddenly felt that this Aunt is worthy of recognition!

“Very good, then this is Fang Yun, you are on.”

Dāng~ Yi Tianyun After taking office, Zhao Hualong waved his disciple Fang Yun, said solemnly: “This is a life or death, unless you jump out of this contest, it will not make sense to admit defeat!”

Zhao Hualong added the conditions and seemed to be able to admit defeat, but it was enough for him. It’s definitely the fastest to call out, but if you can escape, it’s another matter.

How can a waste compare to the speed of an Expert?

Shi Xueyun complexion changed, but she can’t refute it, she can only agree.

Fang Yun looked at Yi Tianyun, said with a sneer: “I know Second Elder, he can’t escape!”

Then Fang Yun followed and walked up, standing opposite Yi Tianyun and looking at him coldly: “I will hand you over, let you know, killing my younger brother.”

Finally, at this moment, his heart is not more to help the younger brother revenge, but to win this game! Fang Chen is his younger brother. Although he is angry, but more shame, Fang Chen has nothing to do, and he hangs every day, but it does not mean that you can kill it at will!

“Kill your younger brother? That is your younger brother’s death cannot wipe out the crimes, not only want to snatch my Medicinal Pill, but also want to kill me, you reverse the black and white, nothing more than want this amount!” Yi Tianyun expression Looking at him, without worrying about his situation, he immediately said, “Make a move, I will continue.”

“It’s up to you to turn black and white only! Bluff, I have to look at it, you have a bit of strength!” Fang Yun with a button, turned into an eagle catch, whistling rushed over here, a huge flying eagle Phantom Shadow, appearing behind him, seems to have really turned into a giant eagle, and rushed over here.

Sharp claws, with the slightest hesitation is aimed at Yi Tianyun’s throat, want to kill! Make a move is not a normal move, but a wants life.

Yi Tianyun is still stupidly standing on the spot, with no movements. Heavenly Jade Palace disciple’s heart suddenly mentioned the eyes of the blind, is Yi Tianyun a fool?

Shi Xueyun is always ready to save people, and it is also necessary to save Yi Tianyun!

Zhao Hualong evoked an evil smile at the corner of his mouth, as if he had foreseen Yi Tianyun being taken off the court. Fang Chen’s level is not top-notch, but there is absolutely no pressure to deal with this waste!

The next moment, Yi Tianyun raised his eyes, passing a bright light in the gaze of his eyes, like a boundless star, flowing in his eyes.

“Absorbing Stars Great Technique !”

Yi Tianyun slammed his hand forward and grabbed the Fang Yun quickly. He grabbed the opponent’s arm and the terrifying suction pumped the energy of Fang Yun within the body. Almost instantaneously, the energy that Fang Yun’s hand ran away, all of a sudden disappeared, and even the Spirit Power with the body, they all came back!

“Get a little experience, two experiences, three experiences…”

At this time, Fang Yun’s body was stiff and his face suddenly became pale. He felt that he was with the body’s Spirit Power, and he was pumped out at most! He wanted to get rid of this arm, but he found it stuck in the palm of Yi Tianyun’s palm and couldn’t move it.

A Cultivator doesn’t have Spirit Power. If physique is too weak, it’s almost like a disability.

“Give me loose!”

Fang Yun screamed, and the other hand quickly took out a dagger from his arms. Just aiming at Yi Tianyun, he stabbed him up and took the heart! The stab will die.

I saw Yi Tianyun slamming and slamming into the ground. “Bang~”, Fang Yun was slammed on the ground and almost stunned. Following Yi Tianyun grabbed Fang Yun’s hand and pressed it down to his own chest. “Pūchī”, the dagger fell into the chest until the handle was stopped.

“There is a brother, there must be a younger brother, in addition to the sneak attack, what is the ability!”

Yi Tianyun sneered, lifted his foot and slammed it up. “Bang~”, Fang Chen was kicked out by his foot and fell parabolically in the air. Zhao Hualong quickly responded and hurriedly flying. Jumped up to catch Fang Chen.

“pūchī ……”

Fang Yun vomited blood, and stared wide-eyed, and his face became dark. This is similar to the previous case of Fang Yun, which is a sign of poisoning.

The next moment, Fang Yun’s eyes stunned and he died.

The familiar scene is not a little different from the previous killing of Fang Chen. I want to use the same move to deal with myself.

“dīng, congratulations, successfully killed Heavenly Spirit Sect disciple Fang Yun, earning seven hundred experience, Crazy Value twenty!”

“dīng, congratulations, get a Recovery Medicinal Pill from Loot!”

“It’s too poor!” Yi Tianyun shook his head and thought it would burst out, but it was a Medicinal Pill. But the Martial Art he used to play is the Eagle Claw Art, the same as he had before. Overlapping, it is estimated that it will not burst out.

0