NPC and Player
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toby, “The Head Priest saying he loves you.”

“No it isn’t, he genuinely loves all of us even though we aren’t his kids.”

Toby, “That gives me an idea for the game but on a real note. Pull up your statistics tab and click on the weapons tab.”

“Now what?” Rhegal asked as he stared at the picture of his weapon and all the writing beside it that he felt gave him a headache.

Weapon: Dawn of Night

Wielder: Head Priest of Rhegal of the Night – Layor Lagehr

Current Form: Staff

Form 1: Staff

Form 2: Healing Dome

Form 3: Spear of the Royal

Form 4: Sword of the Rhegal

Form 5: Shield of Dawn

Form 6: Mother of Love

Form 7: Ward

“What the fuck is Mother of Love and why do you keep using my name?” he asked annoyed while searching the other rooms finding coffins, dolls and many dead things.

“So you and I can have the rights to this shit! Mother of Love is your forgiveness… the form is still blank but the idea behind it is, a thousand swords break out and attack your enemies, hence the Mother of Love title.” Toby answered.

“And Ward?”

“Oh that’s what keeps the domain hidden. I’m still working on a summoning scroll, any ideas?” he asked.

“A summoning scroll? Like witch craft?” Rhegal asked intrigued while looking at himself in the hallway of mirrors.

“Yes! Just like that, by the way, you’re looking beautiful there,” he said making Rhegal freeze then realise that he was referring to the character.

“What about calling it Tears of Blood?”

“Okay but what’s the reasoning behind it?”

“There was a war no? And my character is pretty fucked up so the scroll, when it’s found it could start raining blood and the blood brings them to Rhegal of the Night. Also make them not leave until they are killed by me or kill me.”

“Uhm… so we’re torturing the players now?”

“Yes! So my domain must be difficult to find or it could be used in one of those tournament thingy’s,” he added.

“That’s a great idea but maybe we could do like a variation of the domain for the game,” Toby added happily while he wrote down the ideas.

“Yes, and this place isn’t spooky enough. I like the red moon but can’t it change to red when I go psycho on the players instead and let’s just keep it at a full moon until then. We need fog and clouds and the scent of blood and rotting flesh.”

“You’re really into this,” he says while rubbing his temples.

“Yeah, I think of this shit when I walk around at night,” Rhegal said as he logged out of the game and opened the pod.

He walked to the other room where Toby was and sat down on the couch behind him. “Why is it needed that I have to have a shadow character?”

“So that you can actually play the game?” Toby questioned back.

“Won’t I make more money by sitting around and helping you?” he asked as he yawned and drank water.

“We’ll only make money once the domain is launched,” he answered then went back to writing his notes.

“Why can’t I be both a program and a player or just a player that is summoned?” Rhegal asked while popping MnM’s in his mouth.

“Because then you’d be too over powered in the game and basically be a bug,” he answered with ‘are you an idiot’ tone.

“Can’t you limit me to just being powerful in Rhegal of the Night?” he asked making the pen in Toby’s hand. He slowly turned to look at Rhegal who was swinging his crossed leg over his other thinking about the idea.

Getting up. He pulled out a silver account card from the safe and inserted it in a card scanner. He typed away at the computer making a loading bar show on the screen. After it hit one hundred percent and the card ejected for the scanner.

Picking it up, he walked over to the couch and handed the card to Rhegal who looked at him with disgust, “What are you giving me this for?”

“It’s your account with the domain on it,” Toby said while waving it in his face.

“I don’t want it, put it back in the safe,” Rhegal shooed him away making Toby sigh.

“I don’t have these things at the church and I don’t plan on buying one. I’ll live in the city and go home every now and then,” he said making Toby hum and head back with the card to his desk.

“You have a good idea there, I’ll test it out and write a program for it but this includes designing a new outfit for you, do you have any ideas?”

“What jobs can I do with martial arts, killing people and sniping?” Rhegal asked out of curiosity.

“You’re trained in military tactics?” he asked surprised.

“Yeah, father trained us all,” he answered listlessly.

“Maybe the assassin?”

“I don’t like people so that’s alright, but they don’t use gun’s,” Rhegal complained.

“Then a sword master, we’ll have you practicing using a sword then on other days, you could use them for working on your staff skills and spear,” he said as he started reading over his notes.

“We also have to get you accustomed to using your skills. When everything is sorted out, we’ll have to do a play run and record it then have it sent to headquarters – I really hope that all of this is not for nothing.” I said with a sigh.

Rhegal looked at Toby who had his head hung low and mumbled something to himself. Getting up he walked over and patted Toby’s shoulder. Toby looked up and saw Rhegal smiling, “I’ll help you so no worries and I’m sure it will get through because your idea is pretty awesome Toby, I think with your genius brain and my psychopathic logic, we can make something very interesting for the players around the world but before that, I need to know what I am getting myself into.”

Toby and Rhegal worked hand in hand creating the different aspects for the Rhegal of the Night domain. The moon was turned into a huge skull that eerily looked down on those beneath it and when Layor Lagehr went into berserk mode her thousand swords became a tornado. The Moon turned into a blood red skull.

0