Toby and Rhegal
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Toby?” he called out.

“Yes, darling?” Toby teased with a smirk.

Rhegal rolled his eyes, “What’s your full name?”

“Oh, I’m Oliver Theodore Thorne,” Toby grumbled.

Rhegal sat up and glared at Toby as if he was a diseased dog, “Where the fuck does Toby come from?”

Toby shrugged, “I ran away from home to be a tech at LORD Technologies, I used to be part of the main company but they needed someone to be the head of Tech at this branch and so I left with Brandon. After we came here things were good but because we’re in the middle of nowhere. We needed money in the end and they forgot about us. Rhegal of the Night is a way to make money and thanks to you my dear boy, we’ve got enough money for most of this year and if you keep at it, we might be set for the next three years.”

Rhegal smiled at him gently, “Well then I’ll just have to keep working hard for your sake no?”

Toby smirked, “Yes, you should work very hard in order to please me.”

Rhegal smiled. He got up from his chair and walked behind Toby’s. Standing behind the chair, Toby tried to look around to see what Rhegal was up to but couldn’t because Rhegal grabbed his head and held it firmly down.

“Stay still,” Rhegal ordered. Draping his arms over Toby’s shoulders. Snaking his hand under Toby’s chin he snapped it back. The two looked eyes and the smirk on Toby’s face widened, “What are you up to Royal?”

Rhegal rolled his eyes. Leaning down he kissed Toby’s forehead and pulled back to look at him. Toby was staring at him with no smile on his face. Rhegal lowered his head again and kissed Toby’s left eye then kissed his right eye.

He pulled back again and stared into Toby’s green eyes that were staring straight at him. Rhegal watched as his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down. A smile tugged at his lips while he lowered his head again and kissed down the path from his forehead, down the bridge of his nose to the tip of his nose. Kissing the gap between his nose and top lip.

“Rhegal,” Toby whispered. Rhegal shook his head, rubbing their noses together. Toby lifts himself up unable to wait any longer, slamming his lips against Rhegal’s.

Rhegal’s eyes widened in surprise but soon closed them and mewled into the kiss. Tobu grabbed onto the back of Rhegal’s shirt and pulled him over his shoulder then sat him down on his lap.

Their hunger for the other heated their passion for each other and the kiss they shared made them both reach the heights of cloud nine. Rhegal whimpered as Toby’s hands found themselves adventuring his body.

Rhegal’s whimpering got louder frightening Toby who quickly pulled away. He looked at Rhegal who was out of breath with watery eyes. He smirked; Toby pulled Rhegal in and hugged him to himself after placing a tender kiss on his nose.

They sat there for some time before Rhegal fell asleep in his arms and Toby got back to work with Rhegal in his arms. Brandon came in and saw Rhegal asleep in Toby’s arms. “What happened?” he asked while sitting down in Rhegal’s chair.

Shrugging, Toby continued, “Don’t know. Chandler Sven asked him to marry him online when he gets back on.”

Brandon frowned, “Are you going to let him?”

“Of cause not,” Toby scoffed. “I won’t let Chandler Sven have his way with Rhegal.”

“The advertisement needs to be made tomorrow, so the two of you need to get it together for me and then we have a week to make sure everything is done, after that you two get a few days off and then we head to Migon State to the LORD Technologies gathering,” Brandon stated.

Rhegal moaned and snuggled closer to Toby and hugged him. Toby’s frame wasn’t muscular but he was toned making him the perfect bed for Rhegal right now. Brandon smirked, “Will I be throwing a wedding soon for you two?”

“I don’t know, maybe,” he said while looking down at Rhegal and brushing the stray hairs out of his face.

“To think that the two of you liked each other, never in my wildest imagination did I suspect any of this,” Brandon mocked while closing his eyes and leaning back into the chair.

“Brandon, your voice is annoying,” Rhegal spoke making Toby smile and Brandon groan. Toby sat back while Rhegal sat up on his lap and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and looked at the time on Toby’s laptop. It was now 16:53 pm and he hadn’t eaten lunch yet. He looked at Toby and asked, “Are we going for dinner or ordering in?”

Thinking for a moment he answered, “We can go out I’ve got nothing else to do and we can go over what we have to do tomorrow.”

Rhegal nodded his head and got up. He went back to the room he and Toby shared and got his things together then headed to the showers. He did his routine then walked back into the room and almost yelled when he saw Toby shirtless.

Toby eyed Rhegal with a smirk then turned around, “I’ve seen you naked doll and you saw me naked too, don’t be so shy.”

“Don’t bullshit me, Oliver, I don’t give a shit that you saw me naked before, this is a completely different setting and you need to move out!” he complained while getting dressed.

Toby chuckled and hugged Rhegal from behind, whispering in his ear, “I’m a very possessive man Royal, there’s no way in hell that I am leaving you alone.”

The two of them made their way to Wendall’s with Rhegal wrapped around Toby. Rhegal ordered a Fries with Jalapeno, bacon and three cheeses on it with a triple cheeseburger and an orange soda.

Toby smiled down at Rhegal, rolling his eyes he ordered a chicken burger with a melon soda. Toby found his space being invaded by a needy human. They sat in a booth on one side where Rhegal was sitting under his arm. Their food arrived and immediately dug in.

Toby kept his eye on Rhegal from the side and after a while, he decided to tease him. Putting his soda to the side he sat back and pulled Rhegal closer who frowned at him, “Leave me alone, I’m eating.”

Toby raised a brow at him, “So what are you going to do tomorrow?”

“What are you referring to?” Rhegal asked as he got comfortable against Toby’s side.

“I’m talking about your wedding?” Toby questioned while eating Rhegal’s fries.

Rhegal raised his hand and called the waitress over, “Can we get an order of chicken strips with honey mustard sauce. My boyfriend will pay for it,” he said pointing to Toby who looked at the waitress bored.

She nodded her head and went away to get it. Rhegal looked at him and asked, “The one Brandon was talking about?”

Toby shrugged, “You just claimed me, it doesn’t matter anymore doll but you need to tell him, no, otherwise you and I will have a big problem.”

Pursing his lips, Rhegal nodded, “Yeah I know, that’s why I told you in the first place.”

Toby chuckled, “Yeah doll, you tell me everything, you even told me about the hairs that grow by your asshole.”

Rolling his eyes, he looked away in embarrassment. The chicken strips came and the two of them went ham and ordered more drinks and fries. They spoke, getting to know each other better and fell deeper for one another.

“So how long have you liked me?” Toby asked Rhegal curiously as they strolled through the park hand in hand.

“Oh, I liked you after I noticed that you’re actually have something to work for. I guess I always just wanted someone who I could rely on. I’ve literally been complaining to you since I arrived and you don’t seem bothered,” he answered.

Toby pulled him in for a hug hunching over and kissed him on the lips which made Rhegal groan, “Boy stop!”

“No no no no no,” Toby shook his head in the crook of Rhegal’s neck.

Rhegal burst out laughing. The couple caught the attention of the bystanders who were also enjoying the late-night view of the park.

They found a place to sit down on the grass and Toby lied down while hugging Rhegal who refused to lay on the ground. The two sat in an awkward position enjoying their time together.

“So what about you?” Rhegal asked. Toby smirked, “I fucking didn’t like it when you spoke about that dick – jealousy made me like you.”

Rhegal gasped and hit Toby on his side, “You’ve only say shit, where’d the other cuss words come from?”

Scoffing Toby answered, “At the bottom of my vocabulary list.”

Rhegal pressed his face against Toby’s chest and locked his legs between Toby’s. “What are you doing?” Toby asked while brushing his hands against Rhegal’s hair.

“You smell nice,” he answered and turned his head to look at Toby. Toby cooed and kissed Rhegal’s nose, “I never knew that you were such a sweet talker baby?”

“I always wanted a boyfriend so, I need to compliment you as much as I can,” Rhegal answered straddling Toby who looked up at him surprised. A smile tugged at his lips when he saw Rhegal cross his legs on his stomach crushing him.

“You know you’re heavy right?” Toby teased with a yawn.

“That’s you’re problem, not mine baby,” Rhegal sassed and pulled out his phone that was buzzing. He froze seeing that it was Chandler on the line. Turning his phone over to Toby to look at who was calling.

Toby frowned, he grabbed the phone out of Rhegal’s hand and answered the call: Hello?

Chandler: Hello?

Toby: Yes?

Chandler: Who is this?

Toby: Oliver, who are you?

Chandler: Chandler, I’m a friend of Wynter.

Toby: A friend of who?

Chandler: Wynter.

Toby: There’s no one here by that name.

Chandler: Uhm, well… I don’t know his real name but his name online is Wynter, it used to be Chyler.

Toby: Yo dude, I think you have the wrong number.

Rhegal looked down at Toby dumbfounded. He licked his lips and gave Toby a thumbs up.

Chandler: That’s impossible, I spoke to him earlier on, on this number.

Toby: Look, the person that owns this phone isn’t named Wynter or Chyler. Unless you can give me the name of the person who owns this phone, I can’t pass the call on.

Chandler: Listen here! Just give Wynter the phone so I can speak to him, please.

Toby: Why? What do you want from my boyfriend?

Chandler: Your boyfriend?

Toby: Yeah?

Chandler: He didn’t tell me he was in a relationship.

Toby: Well he didn’t tell me some random dude was going to call him.

Chandler: How long have the two of you been together?

Toby: Oh we’re not together, we’re just fuck buddies.

Rhegal slapped the phone out of Toby’s hand and grabbed his ears. Chandler heard the sound of tumbling and heard the sound of a screech. He couldn’t hear anything further and ended the call. He sat behind his desk confused. He thought he could get together with Wynter and that things were going well but it seems that Wynter wasn’t being honest with him but then again, he wasn’t being honest with him either. Maybe it was just best if he waited for tomorrow to arrive.

Rhegal had his head buried in Toby’s chest who was laughing until he turned pink in his face. He patted Rhegal’s back after he calmed down and smiled, “I couldn’t help it. Why’d he even phone?”

Rhegal’s head snapped up, “How the fuck am I supposed to know?”

“Maybe he’s checking up on his future wife,” Toby teased.

“The only person’s wife I see myself as is Brandon’s,” Rhegal rolled his eyes.

“Brandon?” Toby asked between gritted teeth.

“Oliver please darling, mind your manners,” Rhegal countered.

Toby smacked his butt and kissed his cheek, “Do you know that I am tired?”

“Me too but mostly because you’ve worked my body to the point where I might still be hungry,” Rhegal teased.

Toby smiled, “I’m not feeding your fat ass but I know what we could do when we get back to the dorms.”

Rhegal looked at him suspiciously as they got up, “What are we going to do?”

Toby pulled him in and whispered in his ear, “I could fuck the weight off your body and feed you the white stuff you’ll enjoy.”

Rhegal froze as he watched Toby walk past him. He tilted his head realizing that he actually didn’t know who this Oliver Thorne is – this was an odd meeting and he never thought that he’d find this person, this was truly the oddest meeting with a thousand possibilities.

Thank you for reading my short story:)

0