Chapter 10 – Succubus Magic Shop
3k 17 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning, proceed at your own discretion.

“Welcome~”

Pant, pant. As I tried to catch my breath, I looked up at the beautiful shopkeeper across the counter from me. Her milky white skin and large doe eyes gave her ethereal beauty and a great visual, but as always, something seemed a bit off.

“Hi Evelyn. I'm back, with half the city on my tail."

“Oh, it’s Spoon~”

Realizing she didn't need to hide her identity, Evelyn dispelled her illusion magic, revealing a voluptuous succubus with a tail and small horns. Her facial features looked more or less the same as when she was in her human form, but her transformed sexy getup and sharply accentuated demonic facial features made her all the more alluring.

And of course, there was that thick meadowy scent floating in the air that was already making me dizzy.

The clanking of chainmail from guards patrolling the streets outside brought me back to my senses.

“Do you know any way out of the city? The duke raised the alarms and put out an arrest order for me, so I’m currently being chased by the entire city."

Evelyn bit her lip mischievously and beckoned me over with one finger.

“Hehe, as a demon I know a secret way out of the city~ Follow me~”

As I walked towards her, Evelyn took my hand and guided me downstairs to the basement of the shop. The basement was a storage space, full of potions and robes and bubbling concoctions of questionable origin.

Evelyn began to move aside several boxes. I was mesmerized by the thin layer of black fabric hugging her hourglass figure, from her breasts down to her thighs. And then there was her sleek black tail, right above her butt, which wriggled in the air as if it were emoting while she bent over to slide another box.

Finally, she peeled aside a white tablecloth, revealing a hidden door. She took out a large key and unlocked the door. It led to a brightly lit tunnel.

“Demons technically aren’t allowed in human cities, so I bought a shop with a route out of the city~”

“I see.”

Being in close proximity with Evelyn was dangerous. Her smell was intoxicating, and her skin tight outfit could crush the spirits of a thousand virgins better than that internet famous virgin killer sweater.

Walking down the tunnel felt like a trance, as all I could hear were the rhythmic taps of the heels of Evelyn's knee high black boots. I walked behind her and could barely avert my eyes from her model-like strut.

The tunnel was shorter than expected, and five minutes later we appeared next to a wooden shack in the woods near Talos.

"Ah, we're here~"

It was a cozy shack that seemed to melt into the forestry around it. All in all, it seemed like a place a secluded elf would live. Evelyn opened the door and welcomed me in.

“Here’s my forest home~ Welcome~”

The shack was very clean even though there were way too much furniture and miscellaneous stuff for the size of the shack, leaving me feeling slightly cramped. I sat down at the table as Evelyn hummed and brewed some tea. The shapely back view of a succubus brewing tea for me was rather overwhelming.

“I’ll return these to you.”

I put her panties on her nightstand and sat back down.

Evelyn smiled and placed a cup of tea in front of me.

“Thank you~ I can finally wear something underneath. It was getting breezy~”

“…”

I nearly choked on my tea.

“You weren’t wearing panties this entire time?”

“Yep~ Human made underwear make me itchy because the fabric isn’t high quality enough. That’s why I asked you for help~”

Evelyn drank the dark herb tea quickly, spilling some on her chest.

“Oops~”

For some reason, I feel like she spilled it on herself on purpose.

I drank as well, a little too quickly.

My brain felt like it was going fuzzy.

Quest [Evelyn's favor] completed.

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

Your affinity with the succubus race has increased.

Your attractiveness to the succubus race has increased dramatically.

You have obtained Evelyn’s special skillbook.

You have gained 7 gold 500 silver

“Spoon.”

I was staring into space for a while just reading notifications. It didn't even register in my head that I just gained eight levels and a huge gold payout from a single quest.

“What’s up?”

Evelyn sat next to me drew closer.

“You look tired. If you want, you can rest here for a while~”

Evelyn looked like she had a few too many drinks at the bar. Her tail was wagging mischievously. She sat down on her bed. At this point I was almost seeing double. Her smooth legs and beautiful figure were intoxicating, even as my vision was blurring and I slowly rocked back and forth.

My body felt hot.

“Do you feel the effects now? It’s a tea that makes you forget all your worries~”

“Yeah… I feel a bit dizzy…”

Evelyn motioned me closer. Her movements were clumsy, exactly as if she was drunk. She was trying to put on her panties, but she fell over onto the bed.

“Help me out, Spoon darling~”

This game was way too realistic.

I sat down next to her and lifted her legs, sliding the silky black panties with fuzzy seams down her thighs. Her private area was exposed and baby smooth.

“Don’t look, I’m shy~"

"This is my first time a man has seen me outside of a dream~”

Evelyn covered her eyes in shame. She peeked through her fingers and winked at me through her messy hair.

I leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were soft and slightly parted. My hand moved down her smooth legs to her inner thighs, reaching an especially soft area between her legs.

"Not there~ Stop it~"

We continued to kiss, our tongues intertwining as ran my hand down her baby smooth skin.

At that moment.

Crash.

Someone flung the door open.

“W-w-what are you doing to her?”

[Haerim] was standing in the doorway with [Dean], [Troy], and [Euphemia]. [Meat Shield] poked her head out from between Haerim’s legs.

“We heard all about you from your cat, you animal abuser! About how you kicked and starved her, and even named her Meat Shield!”

Haerim’s face was red hot as her eyes darted between me and Evelyn, who reactivated her illusion magic and appeared as an innocent young woman with her panties halfway down her legs.

“You devil!” Euphemia shouted. "Molester! Get your hands off her!"

“Enemy of all women!” added Haerim.

[Dean] and [Troy] were averting their eyes from a half naked, dazed Evelyn in human form who just sat upright without putting back on her bottom half.

“We know you’re the Wanted. Surrender peacefully or taste justice!” Haerim said, brandishing her throwing knives.

My mind was feeling a bit better now that Evelyn reverted back to human form.

“If you want a fight, let’s go outside. No reason to ruin an innocent girl's cabin,” I said adamantly.

“Yeah, let’s do that.”

The two guys in their party were eager to get out of the cabin so he didn’t have to continue awkwardly look away from Evelyn.

I walked out of the cabin. Meat Shield sidled up next to me and rubbed her head against my leg.

“Master~”

“Look at how much your pet loves you even when you mistreat it.”

Euphemia was almost in tears as she spoke.

“How could you be so mean to her?”

Meat Shield looked up to me and blinked, putting on her cute kitten face with big eyes.

This deceptive cat.

We decided to walk to a larger clearing to fight. In fact, I was buying time to spend my unallocated stat points and sort out my inventory.

I opened my status as we walked.

Name [Spoon]
Class Dimension Thief
Race Human
Level 17
Titles None
Unique Skill !@#$%^&
HP 231/231
Strength 1
Physical Defense 6
Magic Resistance 181
Vitality 6
Intelligence 165
Dexterity 203
Mana 376/376
Electric Resistance 10
Fire Resistance 10
Unallocated stat points 11

Since when did I hit level 17? I racked my brain before remembering the massive amount of level ups I got from completing the quest and killing Melvin III.

S rank difficulty quests and PKing were really no joke when it came to giving out astronomical amounts of experience.

Now for the real question. What was I going to do with 11 unallocated stat points? Physical defense or magic resistance…

This was actually a tough decision. I decided to put 7 points into physical defense, and 4 into magic resistance.

I opened my inventory and took out [Evelyn’s special skillbook].

[Evelyn’s special skillbook]

Grants Evelyn’s secret arsenal of spells.

Unique Demon Skillbook

Rank: S

Would you like to use [Evelyn’s special skillbook]?

Accept.

You have acquired [Love Whip].

You have acquired [Restrain].

[Love Whip]

Summon a seductive whip of high destructive power. The whip moves autonomously within range of the caster and may be directed mentally.

Demonic Summon

Legendary

Rank: S

Passive: May inflict feelings of intense pleasure upon the opposite sex.

[Restrain]

An extension of [Love Whip]. The whip wraps itself around a target, restricting their movement.

Passive: May inflict feelings of intense pleasure upon the opposite sex.

I nearly let out a laugh. This was more ridiculous than I ever expected. I was now incomparably more powerful than I was just twenty four hours ago. A legendary summon of a whip that I could telepathically control. KB Broadcasting would lose their minds if they got wind of this.

———

“This should be fine.”

We reached the end of the forest and emerged into a wide open grassy plain. It was early morning, and the dew made the grass slightly slippery.

“You will face justice for your sins against women and small animals!” Haerim declared.

I grunted, unable to think of a suitable retort.

“Good luck master~”

Meat Shield was sitting under a tree grooming herself. Seemed like she was going to spectate this one.

“Hah.”

I sneered. The dizziness from the tea Evelyn offered me was mostly gone, but its side effect of causing overconfidence still lingered.

Troy unsheathed his sword and stomped on the ground.

“Rally!”

It was a warrior buff ability.

Dean drew back his longbow and let loose an arrow. With my insane dexterity, I quickly tracked the trajectory of the arrow and dodged it with a second to spare.

Haerim and Troy had their weapons drawn and were not moving from their positions.

So their strategy was to defend as their archer whittles me down.

They really wanted to try a passive strategy against me? I smirked. They thought I was easy prey, but I was about to show them otherwise.

This chapter and the next will be a bit smutty, but for the most part this story is not smut-based. 

80