Chapter 48 – Extended Maid Services
1.6k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48 – Extended Maid Services

“Whatever you cook, we’re eating together, so it better be edible. I guess we’ll see if you’re actually capable of that later. The rice bag is underneath the sink, in the cabinet, and I have some fresh vegetables and meat in the fridge.”

“Okay~” 

“Once you’re done with the dishes, dust the floor with this mop,” I said, taking out a mop from the closet and setting it near her.

“Okay husband~” 

....

I couldn’t tell by the tone of her voice if she was actually trying to roleplay or if she was outright mocking me. Then again, with this crazy bitch it could be both at the same time. 

Ssssssss. 

The sound of water running in the sink was all that filled the room for a good minute or so. 

“Spoon husband, my back is sore, can you help me with the dishes~”

Only a minute passed and she was already complaining.

“No. Shut up. This is the deal you signed up to. I already helped you out big time.” 

“Hmphf!” Euphemia pouted, her get-me-to-help-her-by-acting-cute tactic not working.

Leaning over the sink in her apron dress, Euphemia’s attractive figure was in full display, from her elegant back to her slim waist, all the way down to her bubble butt and long, slender legs that were tiptoed up so she could reach the cabinet above. As she arched her back while standing on the tip of her toes, leaning over to put a dish back into the cabinet, a still of the moment could easily be made into promotional material for a movie. 

“Hmm...mmmm~” hummed Euphemia, as she tossed her hips side to side in a little dance while she worked. 

I pulled myself up from the couch and slowly approached her from behind. Sneakily, since I was a thief in-game class after all. Or was I? The game was too busy trying to end my life to give me any chances to do any actual thievery, so I guess I had to practice in real life. 

Well, in real life I wasn’t quite sneaky enough, because Euphemia glanced back at me and smiled. With the element of surprise gone, I still decided to approach her, wrapping my arms around her and clasping them together at her belly as I pressed my body into hers. 

“How are you doing,” I said softly, resting my head right on top of hers as I hugged her from behind. 

Euphemia closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the hug with a pleased expression on her face. “I’m tired~ can my husband massage me~” she said, lifting her head to look back at me with one eye closed. 

“Sure,” I replied. 

My hands went up her torso, right to her C cup breasts. I began to massage her breasts tenderly through the maid outfit’s thin fabric. 

“Aang~ what are you doing~” Euphemia said with a flirtatious twist in her tone. 

“You asked me to massage you, so I’m massaging you,” I said teasingly. 

“Noo~ honey, stop~” said Euphemia in an increasingly sweet voice. “It tickles~”

She leaned back into me just a bit more, pressing her soft butt into my sweatpants as she grinded it against me seductively. Euphemia’s eyes glazed over as I repeatedly crumbled the fabric holding in her breasts while massaging them in a gentle circular motion. 

“Your posture isn’t right,” I instructed her. “When you’re washing dishes, you need to lean in more, like this.” With one hand still on her breast, my other hand slid to her hip, pulling her butt closer into my crotch until I could feel her softness through my pants. “But you need to make sure to keep your back positioned properly as well,” I continued, putting my hand onto the small of her back and adjusting her posture forward, until the maid wearing a skimpy apron dress was arching her back sexily. 

“Mmphf,” Euphemia moaned as I continued to fondle her breasts. She tried to turn around at her waist, but I grabbed her shoulders roughly and reoriented her forward. 

“Focus on your work!” I said sternly, giving her round ass a loud smack with the palm of my hand after turning her forward. 

After letting out an Aaang~ from the spanking, Euphemia continued to scrub the dishes diligently. I stepped back and walked to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” she asked coyly, biting down with her teeth on her index finger as she showed a wide smile to me. 

“Just getting something,” I replied. I walked into the bathroom and took my electric toothbrush, taking off the head. As I headed back out into the kitchen, Euphemia looked at me unsuspectingly as she did a little dance in her outfit. She didn’t notice what I had in my hand, hidden behind my back. 

“This outfit is actually really cute~” Euphemia giggled. “Can I keep it?”

“Yeah, it’s yours,” I answered, hugging her from behind. Even her hair smelled really nice, now that I noticed it. Almost like blackberries. 

As Euphemia picked up a wide plate to clean it, I pressed the base of the electric toothbrush onto her crotch, and flipped the switch on. 

Bzzzzzzz...

“Emm…. ehhh?” she exclaimed in surprise, squirming in place at the sudden intense sensation on her erogenous zone. 

“You’re the one who gave me this idea,” I told her. 

“Mmmmmm…..” she moaned, placing the dish she was washing down.

“Hey, concentrate!” I said to her, slapping her butt lightly. “You have work to do!”

Euphemia finished up doing the dishes quickly, all the while her legs were trembling as the vibrating phallic shaped electric toothbrush pressed up against her. The moment she put the last dish in the overhead cabinet, she turned around and pouted at me, her face flushed. 

“You’re bullying me!” she said to me, her face completely red as the intense sensation caused her eyes to water. 

Later that evening, Euphemia reluctantly performed some, but not all, of her wifely duties. 

Slurp.

“Not bad,” I said between mouthfuls of noodles. I was a little apprehensive trying out Euphemia’s cooking, but she was actually quite good at it. She made a cold noodle dish with half a hard boiled egg, vegetables, and meat, all in a savory broth, with a side of kimchi and plain rice with eggplant. 

“I’m very proud of my cooking skills,” Euphemia replied, as she took a bite out of her egg. Judging by the way she elegantly held her chopsticks and had graceful table manners, I could tell that she was well raised. In contrast, I looked a bit sloppy just wolfing down food as fast as I could. 

“How’s the capital been these days?” I asked her, picking up an eggplant with my chopsticks. 

“Ai, it's not doing too well these days,” Euphemia responded with a sigh. “Way better than Talos, for sure, but there’s so much competition for jobs and requests! Can you believe it, I had to wait in line for half an hour just to turn in a goblin request!”

“And the streets are soooo overcrowded. The cost of living keeps going up every day, so people are starting to set up tents right outside of the city to keep up. And every day, more and more people are either coming into the capital from other places via carriage, or it’s just players respawning into the town square.” 

Euphemia leaned slightly over the table to intimately whisper to me. “And I heard a rumor that the dwarven expedition was actually a way to reduce the population in the capital. Because the government has been awfully quiet about it ever since the expedition failed, and yet all the officers managed to get back safely…”

“Yeah, I figured it was something like that…”

“So, tell me about it. What happened? How did everyone die? Since you were there and all,” Euphemia asked excitedly, leaning in towards me as her medium honey melons were clearly visible through her low cut apron dress. 

“Ah… I actually survived.” 

“WHAAAAT? Really? How!” she asked. “I heard from my friends on the expedition that there was a big cave-in, and everyone either fell to their deaths or died fighting the dwarves in the tunnel! How did you survive?”

“I used a special class ability that negates gravitational effects. But, it was like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Now I’m stuck in an area that’s a million times worse than the dwarf base.” 

I briefly filled her in on what happened on the beach, although when I talked about Rosalia, I didn’t mention her gender and just referred to her as my friend. Something was telling me that Euphemia might throw a fit or ask too many unnecessary questions if she knew I was traveling with a busty blonde. 

“But you survived though! That’s amazing~” Euphemia continued. “Spoon is so resourceful~”

“Did you get a ticket for the hidden challenge?” I asked her. “I got one in the area I dropped into, after killing a tough monster.”

“Yes, I did~” Euphemia said proudly. “I got it after making it out of Talos. The system notification said something about accomplishing an impossible task, so I got a [Hidden Challenge Ticket]~” 

“Wow, guess we’ll see each other at the hidden challenge then,” I replied. 

After chatting for a bit longer and giving Euphemia my friend code so we could add each other in-game, she headed back to her apartment, promising that she’d be back later this week to fulfill her part of the deal. 

With a nice, clean apartment and a stomach full of good food, I headed to my bedroom and logged into Eclipse Online. 

-----

In an empty office after hours, a certain man sitting at a desk took a long last drag from his cigarette before stuffing the butt into an ashtray in front of him, adding a sixth butt to the stack. Reaching into his pocket and taking out another cigarette, he flicked open his lighter and lit up. The man had a weary look on his face as he anxiously watched a monitor turned to a tv channel. A young news anchor was standing in front of a hospital, as multiple ambulance sirens blared in the background. 

Additional parts of the hospital have been quarantined off as a strange inexplicable string of seizures has begun to affect multiple patients as well as hospital staff. Health investigators are now investigating if fumes coming from a local industrial plant are to blame for this new illness. 

Harden, the lead scientist for the Eclipse project, frowned as he watched the news.

“You don’t suppose…” he began, before his voice trailed off. “No, it’s too early,” he muttered to himself. He picked up the office phone and quickly dialed a number, and then put the phone to his ear. A moment later, the recipient picked up.

“Scott,” he said in an urgent tone. “Have you seen the news?” 

Yeah, I’m watching it now on tv. What’s up?

“Do you think it’s her doing?”

Scott paused for a moment before responding. 

I don’t think so. It’s too early for the first eclipse. And plus, she’s been busy ever since launch with that other project. 

First eclipse. Those two words sent shivers down Harden’s spine. 

It’s probably just a chemical leak or something, nothing to do with us. 

Daddy? What are you doing?

Agh, damn kids, I thought I put them to bed. Anyway, I’ll talk to you later, don’t worry about it.

And with that, Scott hung up. 

Harden rubbed his temple and forehead anxiously, as he brought his shaky hands to his mouth to take another drag from his cigarette. For the first time in a while, he was having second thoughts about this whole undertaking.

After all, he just wanted to be a game designer. How did things end up coming to this? The only thing calming his nerves was the fact that it would probably be a while until the first eclipse. And if he could, he had to buy some more time. 

-----

A misty vapor from the waterfall greeted me as I logged back into Eclipse Online. Bjorn greeted me with a clink of his glass. 

“Morning chum,” he said, downing a glass of beer. 

“Drinking already?” I asked him, slightly flabbergasted. 

“Aye,” the dwarf said while wiping his mouth. “Gotta live each day as if it’s your last on this blasted island.” 

And so the mystery begins ;)

Non-canon smut side chapter 48.5 is on patreon, and advanced chapters are up to 62 now.

33