16 – Ensnared
26.7k 7 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doors creaked loudly as they were opened by Blake, a cold gust of air greeting her as she entered the establishment.

'Why is it so cold in here?' She thought, her neck hairs rising upwards because of the difference in temperature.

There wasn't a single soul in the hall other than the owner, who certainly didn't look friendly.

'So much so for a shady business.'

"So... correct me if I'm wrong. I presume you are Megan, right?" She asked the woman behind the counter.

Narrowing her eyes, she only nodded before kneeling to grab something. Standing up, she gave Blake her keys.

"Top floor. Left-wing. Room 21." She said while doing long pauses in her speech.

"... Okaay then. Thank you." Her forced smile trembled a bit at the interaction.

'I ain't one to judge, but that one has some screws loosened for sure.'

She was stared from behind until she finally left the first floor.

The rest of the building was, for the lack of a better word, disconcerting. There was no one around. It felt more like a ghost hotel than anything else. Not only did she not see anyone else but the hallways were dead-silent.

Mustering all her courage, she made her way to her room. Finally there, she unlocked the door with the rusty key.

There was a sole bed in the center of the room and a large window giving way to the alley, while the bathroom had a mirror, sink, and toilet. Other than that, there was nothing else worthy to talk about.

Blake shook her head at the sight, erasing her thoughts.

'It's way better than any cave could ever be like. So suck it up and focus, there are more important things to do right now.'

A wild smile marred her lips as she sat down on the bed.

'Finally... it's about time for a power-up.'

 

[Name: Blake]

[Race: Human]

[Body Type: Sissy]

[Class: Sex Slave]

[Level: 12]

[Enhancements: Thick Thighs, Bubble Butt, Ethereal Eyes]

__

Attribute Points: 0

STR - 10 DEX - 15

END - 10 INT - 10

WIS - 10 PER - 10

CHA - 140

__

Skill Points: 6 (Choose Six)

I Peace of Mind Lv.3

I Gangbang Endurance Lv.10 (Tier-Up Available)

I Cum Addict Lv.10 (Tier-Up Available)

I Sultry Voice Lv.2

I Alpha Detector Lv.3

I Masochist Lv.8

I Flexible Partner Lv. 5

__

 

When she read her status screen, a strange feeling arose inside Blake. Like an unending tide, her thoughts were drowned by it.

'Gangbang Endurance level... 10.. masochist... flexible-'

As her thoughts were submerged, her last remnants of sanity struggled to breathe.

Her pearly white cheeks burned with a deep red as a single image formed inside her twisted mind - Urag's red veiny dick, the one which impaled her every single night with wild abandon and no mercy. The same thing which violated her frail body while her limbs were tied to the bed poles and her mouth was gagged.

She could still hear the sound of her raspy voice as her body was plowed without rest. The musky scent of depravity filling her nostrils as morning came and went.

SMACK!

"Shake those hips for me love." Urag's voice shook her to the very core.

Without even noticing she already had her butt high in the air, naked and waiting for its punishment. She wet her fingers with drool before inserting them.

Alas, she felt no pleasure.

A frustrated groan escaped her lips as she tried to control herself. Even though those memories were arousing, they still instilled hate in her. A guilty pleasure, if she were to put it into words.

 

[Peace of Mind Lv.3 - Resisted Euphoria!]

 

It only lasted a measly second though.

Inserting all her hand in the ass, she still felt no relief whatsoever. Her eyes were clouded, not being able to focus on anything.

"Fuhhnck..." She couldn't help but moan in distress as she tried jerking off.

And yet, she couldn't erase those images off of her mind.

Perhaps, there was no escape from Urag.

Perhaps, the attempt at running away was nothing but foolish and naive thinking.

After all, how was she supposed to go back to normalty? Not only had her body changed, but she was conditioned to liking the pain by her skills. The system was molding her into a sex slave, just as it described her.

The last thing she could resort to were her skills, as they always helped her in times of peril.

 

[Choose:]

 

[Tier Up - Gangbang Endurance and Cum Addict ⇒ Nymph

Requirements: I Gangbang Endurance Lv.10; I Cum Addict Lv.10

Effects: Capable of harvesting energy from sex partners while having an astronomically small chance of acquiring one of their Enhancements] (5pt cost)

 

[Skill - Wicked Mind

Requirements: Peace of Mind Skill; Be subjected to multiple weak illusion spells

Effects: 10% chance of resisting illusions, higher percentage based on the strength of the spell]

 

[Skill - Euphoric

Requirements: Peace of Mind Skill; Attempt to resist mind-rending euphoria

Effects: 10% more resistant to carnal pleasure]

 

Blake didn't have the mental clarity to read them, so she just selected as many as she could.

 

[Nymph and Wicked Mind Selected! Applying Changes!]

 

Then, as if it was all a dream, Blake opened her eyes.

Legs and arms. Chained.

Mouth. Gagged.

Her kidnapper?

A woman with purple-tinted skin and two goat horns adorning her head.

If that wasn't enough to shock her though, then the next feature would. Blake's eyes almost jumped out of their sockets when she saw it.

Between the woman's legs, a sole member ensnared Blake's attention - a large dick.

221