17 – Hostage (18+)
36.7k 17 226
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah ha~ you are quite something, aren't you?" Her kidnapper said while holding up Blake's chin.

"Yolanda got really lucky at finding you~ oh yes, such a strange energy. Humm... I wonder which kinds of secrets that luscious purple hides within it." She smelled her blonde hair before standing up.

Blake could only tremble as her Alpha Detector flared up like a fireworks festival. The 'woman' who was analyzing her had white hair and a height of 6" foot. She wore a skimpy black latex that made her proud muscles noticeable.

Her haircut was short, only reaching her neck, while her hair was straight. And just like a warrior such as Urag, she also had a scar - it crossed her lower lip.

"Wait tight for me, okay? I will be right back." She said before exiting the room.

Blake tried shaking off her bindings but had no success whatsoever. 5 minutes later and the woman was shortly back while carrying a metal trolley filled with objects.

"MhrmMM!" The very sight of it made Blake want to scream, but she could not mutter a single coherent sentence due to the mouth gag. Regrettably, her screams only seemed to excite her kidnapper even more as she started to touch herself.

"Now now~ you can be a good girl and follow my orders, or you can be a naughty one and refuse to answer my questions. I will reward you for good behavior with these little toys of mine..." She gestured to the tools at the lower shelf of the tray. Butt plugs, chastity belt, collar, blindfold, vibrators, paddles, nipple clamps... you name it, she had it all.

"Or we could use this..."

An electric apparatus powered by odd-looking blue stones was set at the higher shelf.

Licking her lips, she asked, "So, what will it be? Are you going to be obedient?"

Blake nodded her head as hard as she could while staring at the woman's eyes.

She simply smiled in response. "Good~ Shall we put it to the test then?"

Taking off Blake's mouth gag, she grabbed her hair by the back before ordering, "Worship it."

Before Blake could service her dick though, her hair was forcefully pulled back, a harsh back-handed slap landing on her left cheek. A jolt of pain and pleasure coursed through Blake's body before she could even realize it.

"Don't you have manners? First, you must thank me." The woman's tone took a complete 180º shift.

"T- Thank you Mistress..." She mustered her hottest voice.

"Sylvana." The woman concluded before invading Blake's waiting mouth. Something about the way she spoke made her wild, stirred for sex. The full length of 7'1 inches and girth of 2 inches penetrated Blake's mouth pussy.

Sylvana's hips slapped against her head as she went all the way down.

"GRgll!" Though she was already used to Urag, the suddenness of it took her by surprise, making her choke on it.

"Ahhhhh- YES! Choke on it, slut!" A moan escaped Sylvana's mouth as she showed no signs of stopping.

Now using both of her hands, she shoved her dick with untamed lust, the sound of rattling chains and gurgling cries echoing across the room. Her onslaught continued for whole minutes, none of which Blake could breathe properly.

Just when her pleasure reached its apex though, her red eyes shone with the vivid color of blood. And as if a switch was turned on, all the pleasure she felt transferred to Blake, the sheer amount of ecstasy immediately blanking out her mind.

Her small dick exploded with cum while her eyes shot to the back of her head, her bound limbs trembling in delight.

"Hahh~ that was way too close." Sylvana thought as she used a skill to stop herself from shooting her load.

She wasn't there for that kind of business after all. While she had no idea how could she, the Belasco House matriarch's daughter, lose herself to pleasure, it was a question for another time.

She had more pressing issues to care about.

Letting go of Blake's hair, she took out her wet dick off her mouth.

"Okay~ as for my first question..." Her words dragged out as she found it hard to continue.

"What do you know about Urag Surtur?" She finally asked.

Who was this new powerhouse in the region? What were his skills, race, and enhancements to foster that much power at such a low level? Also... why were his troops wreaking havoc at the nearby boundaries...

All for the sake of his wife?

Just how could a small insignificant clan of orcs rise so fast to influence?

And at last, what was their source of power?

Based on her spies, those questions could all be answered by her hostage. As for the reason? It was simple.

Her hostage in question is Urag's wife - Lady Luthic.

"Uhhh..." Sylvana muttered out when she saw Blake's writhing figure, "She blanked out?" She stressed out.

Blake was none to blame though, as the accumulated pleasure of a blowjob coupled with the sexual pressure of Alpha Detector was enough to send anyone to unconsciousness.

226