21 – Hellish Week (18+)
34.3k 9 224
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beneath the majestic manor, a huge underground system was built. And contrary to what most would think, that was exactly what made the Belasco faction the richest among all others. Perhaps, it could be considered the biggest sex dungeon that was ever built in Gaia. 

The deeper one went, the more sophisticated the sex toys and apparatus became. The deepest levels being reserved only to the most powerful noble houses, while the upper floors could be used either as an interrogation or public chamber.

But what made an influential house? 

Strength on levels?

No. Succubi are, overall, a weak race when talking about sheer physical prowess. Their strength lied in numbers, money, and political influence.

The number of slaves they had; the trade roots they controlled; the merchants, politicians, and generals they had on the palm of their hand. It was all about their ability to cause chaos without so much as raising a finger.

The raid at Urag's camp was a proof of that. It only took a single order to a nearby demon commander to cause that. 

'The number of male orc slaves we would've gotten. Such a shame...' Sylvana thought while she made her way to where she left Blake.

She passed across all kinds of chambers as she made her way down. Bathhouses, lounges, vaults... it truly was a wonder the variety available.

She even witnessed an on-going gangbang. Five Draenei were having their way with a petite maid. Her black hair was already all messed up from the rough fucking.

"Who permitted you to rest? Come on slut, my dick won't suck itself!" A tall Draenei said before pulling the maid's tangled hair, her face already dripping with cum.

Sylvana continued her way downwards, the gurgled sounds of a wet blowjob fading in the background.

When she finally arrived at her chamber, a surprise waited for her at the doorstep.

Blake waited at the floor obediently on her knees - gag, handcuffs, and leash still in place. Hot smoke almost formed from her breaths as she panted in arousal.

'They all fall for it.' Blake thought as she remembered Urag. 'And I'm way better at my act now.'

A single line of drool ran down her plump lips before finally dripping down on her bountiful thighs. 

A knowing smirk flashed across Sylvana's lips before becoming a toothy smile. 

"Hah~ did you wait patiently for me all this time?" She asked while patting Blake's head, "What an obedient pet. That does make my work way easier." 

Her dick started hardening yet again. The feeling of caressing Blake's blonde hair being heavenly.

"What do you say about a little reward before I explain what will happen during this week, huh~" She stroked a little Blake's ear, her soft hands sending shivers down Blake's spine. 

Blake nodded her head with intensity. Taking out the mouth gag from her, Sylvana grabbed Blake's head before saying:

"Then come here." She pressed Blake against her sweaty abs, "Slowly go down, relish on the taste of my skin."

 

Instantly, Sylvana's cock got so hard at the feeling of a tongue licking her tummy that it almost slapped Blake aside. 

"Ahhh~ use your hands as well." She said before muttering a spell to release the handcuffs. 

Blake immediately got to action, her small hands running down Sylvana's long shaft. 

"No~ not like that. You must go at it slowly, with technique." 

Hearing the command, Blake tried to get within a pace to pleasure her mistress.

"Yes~ that's it! Now, the great secret behind sex is changing your pace. You can do circles with your hand, use your tongue on the tip a little-"

Almost like it was second nature to Blake, her hands and tongue got into a trance - the only thing in her mind being the dick and person right in front of her. 

"FuUckkk-" Sylvana bit her lips as a cold electric shock ran down her spine, her dick's head brushing against Blake's lips, "You were born for this!"

'And here I thought I would need to train her more... being able to endure a deepthroat and rough fuck is totally different than real skill, after all.'

"Okay, enough of foreplay." She said before entering with all her shaft inside her slave's throat.

Surprisingly, Blake took the lead by going back and forth with her mouth, her tongue slithering like a snake around Sylvana's cock.

It didn't take long for her to shoot her load, which Blake gladly sucked dry. 

"Hah hah- what a- hungry pet you are!" She said in between gasps, eagerly feeding Blake with her cum. 

"I will bring food to you later. No need to-" 

Blake shook her head vehemently before saying, "Mistress, I don't need any food or water because of my skill. Just your cum is enough." She told Sylvana with a smile, her head resting on her dick as Sylvana caressed her blonde hair.

'I need to use the nymph skill if I want so much as think of getting away.'

'It's almost like she is a gift from Lilith.' Sylvana was oblivious to Blake's reasoning.

"Oh~ is that right? Then I will make sure to keep you well-fed." She licked her lips at the prospect of taking care of her new pet.

"Now go to your cage, you have a long week just waiting for you. A 'friend' of mine is visiting soon, so you must rest properly." She told Blake before playfully slapping her ass. 

'She is soo cute! All the more when she thinks she can fool someone with that cheap act.'

224