22 – The Truth
26.1k 15 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wakey wakey~" Sylvana's soft voice sounded from afar, waking Blake from oblivion. Of course, the rhythmic banging on the bars also helped quite a bit on that task.

Slowly, Blake raised her head from her curled up position, her blonde wicks falling from her shoulders as she opened her eyes. 

The first thing to greet her sight was the status screen, which practically screamed for attention.

[Level 12 ⇒ 13]

[Skill Points 0 ⇒ 1 ]

[Name: Blake]

[Race: Human]

[Body Type: Sissy]

[Class: Sex Slave]

[Level: 13]

[Enhancements: Thick Thighs, Bubble Butt, Ethereal Eyes]

__

Attribute Points: 0

STR - 10 DEX - 15

END - 10 INT - 10

WIS - 10 PER - 10

CHA - 150

__

Skill Points: 1 (Choose One)

I Peace of Mind Lv.3

I Wicked Mind Lv.2

I Nymph Lv.1

I Sultry Voice Lv.3

I Alpha Detector Lv.4

I Masochist Lv.9

I Flexible Partner Lv. 5

__

'Good.' She thought while suppressing a smile.

The second one, well... was Sylvana's dick which hit the bars as she shook it from side to side, beckoning for Blake's mouth.

"Say 'ahhh' for your morning breakfast." 

She smirked when Blake immediately accepted her offer, admiring her shaft first thing in the morning. When she was done though, she did pet Blake's hair like she was a little darling. 

Unconsciously, Blake did enjoy that soft touch on her head despite the conditions she was submitted to. Hell, the last thing she lacked to become a true pet was to purr and brush herself against Sylvana's body - but that probably wouldn't happen even if she was forced to.

"Good girl~ now come here, let me put this on before you can get out." Sylvana connected her favorite pink leash to Blake's collar before unlocking the cage.

"Listen, we are going out today. So I've brought you some cute maid clothes, and I'm sure you will love it!" Sylvana pulled on her leash as she went towards a wardrobe by the side of the room.

There, a wide array of slutty and skimpy clothes presented itself for Blake.

'When will I ever have decent clothes...' Blake almost sighed at the sight.

Garter belts, thigh-high socks, crotchless panties, corsets, dresses, babydolls, bunny ears, tail- wait...

'What the hell is playboy doing down here?' Blake furrowed her eyebrows at the bunny costume. Indeed, she was right to find it weird, as even other Draenei weren't used to those.

'Ahhh~ if just she was a beastkin, with a tail and bunny ears- ahh, it would be heaven!'

Sylvana had her... reasons. 

"You are to be my maid when we are in public, understand Blake?" Sylvana asked while gathering the lingerie pieces for her.

Thankfully, Sylvana wasn't looking at Blake at the time, as a surprised expression marred her face.

'How does she know my true name?! The only ones who knew it were Yolanda and Lavender... no- don't tell me... that one of them sold me in-" 

A heavy pressure weighed on Blake's heart as she considered that line of thought - the idea that Yolanda, the only person she ever trusted since coming to Gaia, could have betrayed her. That all her concern and care was fake, a cheap act. After all, Sylvana knew who Yolanda was, and they looked pretty close by the way she spoke.

'How could she...' No tears were spilled though. Instead, an icy feeling overtook her mind - the kind of hate which changes someone forever. Here she was, at her knees with a leash on her neck, at the mercy of someone else. With no free will. Forced to play others' games. 

Subject to others' will. And now she would wear that type of attire against her desire. An object made for pleasure.

The scorn that warped her lovely face instantly became an innocent smile. The velocity with which her expression morphed was so fast that it could be said that she wasn't human. Something important broke inside her, a new persona overtaking.

For a measly second, all the memories of Yolanda hugging and reassuring her passed through her mind. That bright smile on her face fading in the wind.

'All fake.'

'Can't trust others.'

"Thank you, Mistress!" Blake said before putting on the maid costume.

***

A deafening silence permeated the room, a person was kneeling on the floor while the other one looked lost.

"What did you say?" She asked with a low-casten voice.

"I- I, don't-"

"What. did. you. say?" Her voice came out louder this time, each one of her words almost piercing through the woman at her knees.

"S-she disappeared!" She finally said, her spirit almost leaving her body right there.

"Stay here." Immediately, the tattoo of a pink chocker flashed brightly on the neck of the pleading woman.

'Lavender. I'm going to kill you.'

200