27 – Enjoy the Moment (18+)
42.4k 12 225
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oblivious to the rising tensions outside, Blake soundly slept while being smothered by Sylvana and Valeera from both sides. Valeera had her legs hugging Blake from behind, her dick right next to her slave's ass. Sylvana rested with her boobs squeezing Blake's face.

 

That would be the dream of any man, except for the fact of who was the real woman in bed.

 

"Darling~ wake up. It's time to get up." Valeera said beside Blake's right ear, who just mumbled in her sleep as a response, completely ignoring.

 

Smiling, she started slowly licking her way up from Blake's neck to earlobes, instantly stirring her awake.

 

Blake turned sideways, staring directly at Valeera's golden eyes. She grinned before teasing her way down the blankets which covered their naked bodies.

 

Blake started jerking off Valeera's already hard cock. 

 

'Why was I even resisting?' She thought before giving herself to pleasure. Her legs got over Valeera in a swift motion, her blonde hair locks falling next to Valeera's face.

 

Teasing her mistress, she rubbed her ass crack against Valeera's protruding shaft. She bent down before lovingly kissing Valeera's soft lips. 

 

Finally, too aroused for more foreplay, she buckled her hips down in a single motion.

 

"Ahhh~ you- are so tiiight..." Valeera moaned in pleasure as Blake's ass gobbled down on her dick like a starving beast. Her inner walls were so tight that it felt more like being sucked in - never to get out again.

 

"Mhnnn! Fuck." Blake couldn't help but moan as well, a bliss edging its way up her spine. Her eyes spurned to the back of her head as she fucked Valeera like a cowgirl, her caged dick bouncing up and down. 

 

Valeera put her hands over Blake's waist, going along with her pace. Soon, both were kissing like two passioned lovers. 

 

"Cum in me!" Blake yelled as Valeera reached her climax, her dick spurting its seed inside. At the same time, Blake came with her caged dick. 

 

"Ahhh~" Blake fell on top of Valeera, her ass still filled to the brim.

 

They kissed once again, their tongues entangling each other in a hot display of craving. Valeera wasn't used to displays of love like that, at least not with slaves. It wasn't something normal to lust so much over Blake's honeyed lips. Nevertheless, Valeera didn't even notice it as she just enjoyed wrapping her lips with Blake.

 

The two stayed that way until Sylvana started waking up. At that, Blake immediately positioned herself underneath the bedsheets, right between Sylvana's ripe thighs. Her head bobbed up and down, admiring Sylvana first thing in the morning. Sylvana didn't even raise the blankets to see who it was. Instead, she just put her hand over Blake's head, enjoying the feeling of her mouth. 

 

"Seems like someone is eager today." She said to her mother before biting her lips.

 

She raised her hips as Blake's pace intensified,  her thighs confining Blake's face. Blake continued until she satisfied Sylvana whole. 

 

'Why not just enjoy the moment?' She thought, mental restraints fading. 

 

The last week had changed her, and a lot at that. A new mindset took place - to just have her fun. It was such a simple reasoning that she felt stupid for not thinking about it sooner. 

 

All the more with the new tools at her disposal.

 

[Succubus' Asshole - Perfect tightness and always lubricated. Increase target's affection towards host the more anal sex both have]

 

[Choose One: Silky Skin (+15 CHA), A-Cup Tits (+5% to CHA related skills), Wide Hips (+10 DEX)]

 

[Silky Skin Selected! Applying Changes!]

 

[Current Skill Points: 3]

 

[Do you wish to see the options available? Y/N]

 

'Yes.'

 

[Skill - Gravity Awareness

Requirements: Be stripped from both your sight and hearing for more than 2 hours

Effects: Use gravity exuded by objects to discern your whereabouts, range and clarity vary according to PER]

 

[Skill - Aura

Requirements: Achieve 200 points in a single stat before level 20

Effects: Project your aura on targets within range, effects vary based on the type of aura and its density]

 

[Skill - Mana Container

Requirements: Mana Sight, Nymph

Effects: 75% chance to successfully cultivate 1% of target's mana during intercourse)]

 

'The more they fuck me, the more powerful I am. So why should I care about the circumstances? I should... just enjoy my stay.' Blake thought before licking her lips as she stared at Sylvana and Valeera's nude bodies. 

 

[Name: Blake]

[Race: Human]

[Body Type: Sissy]

[Class: Sex Slave]

[Level: 15]

[Enhancements: Thick Thighs, Bubble Butt, Ethereal Eyes, Silky Skin, Succubus' Asshole]

__

Attribute Points: 0

STR - 10 DEX - 15

END - 10 INT - 10

WIS - 10 PER - 10

CHA - 200

__

Skill Points: 0

I Peace of Mind Lv.4

I Wicked Mind Lv.2

I Nymph Lv.2

I Sultry Voice Lv.4

I Alpha Detector Lv.4

I Masochist Lv.9

I Flexible Partner Lv. 5

I Gravity Awareness Lv. 1

I Aura Lv. 1

I Mana Container Lv. 1

__

225