28 – Collision Course
29.1k 19 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blake could hear the sound of running water coming from upstairs. Valeera and Sylvana did their utmost best to clean her body, using their bodies as a sponge. As far as Blake knew, that was just another erotic play. But she had a distant feeling that it was more serious than just that.

 

Nevertheless, she remained quiet. Her mistresses preferred quiet and obedient slaves after all - and she was good at roleplaying. 

 

They explored every single nook and cranny of Blake's body, going as far as unlocking that distasteful cock cage. It was a massive relief when it was unlocked. 

 

Ironically, if Blake had even the slightest idea of what was going to happen that night, she would prefer to keep her chastity belt on.

 

"Take care of her, Sylvana. I will go back and send the letters." Valeera said while drying her beautiful pear-shaped body. She had just the amount of fat to have a butt that perfectly jiggled while she walked. To Blake, it was as hypnotic as her swaying monster which she called a cock. 

 

"Oh, my dear~ you may stare all you want tonight. But not right now." She covered her lower body with a towel, almost not holding back her laugher at the sight of Blake's hard dick. 

 

'It's kinda cute when hard~ oh well, such a shame...' She thought before getting her clothes back from a counter. 

 

The thought of just walking straight towards her chambers without her clothes on passed across her mind, but she dismissed it at the end - as much as she was excited for tonight, she wasn't an exhibitionist like her daughter. She had appearances to keep up to as the matriarch. 

 

The reason for her restlessness was simple - the blood moon has finally come. If everything occurred as planned, then from that point onwards, their path to greatness would be set on stone. There would exist nothing able to hold them back anymore.

 

First, seize the loyalty of all royal members within their faction. In exchange for a higher level cap, most would pledge their servitude to her and Sylvana. Those who did not, however, could be easily removed.

 

Then, the next step would be unifying all Draenei houses into a single one - The Belasco Dynasty. 

 

Of course, Valeera was an ambitious woman, and she was definitely not going to stop there. After all, why stop? Why be happy with so little, when you could conquer the whole world?

 

The Draenei wouldn't be restricted by their level cap anymore. All of their racial-only skills could become unmatchable.

 

For example, her skill, Lilith's Gaze: it was capable of manipulating other's physical senses, becoming a deadly tool in combats. 

 

Its only restriction was the level difference between the caster and target - Valeera had to be 3x more leveled than the one being affected. It was a harsh restriction, for sure, but with Blake... that simply meant nothing. 

 

Hell, the Blood Moon's Blessing could only be performed when one had 2 times more levels than their slave. The list went on and on. All in all, most Draenei skills were restricted by their level. That's why they were weak in raw power - their strength relied on numbers and circumstances.

 

'With Blake, however... we are simply meant to rule others.' In her mind, she reasoned that her new slave was a gift from Lilith herself. A message from her patron - to conquer the world. Otherwise, why would such an opportunity befall on her hands? 

 

Normally, the Draenei culture didn't tend to be that religious. One could reason that as a byproduct of Lilith's exile in the ancient ages. But Valeera was starting to reconsider her beliefs. 

 

In her mind, she could see two thrones. There sat she and her daughter, Blake held by a leash at her knees. The Draenei ruled other races, dominating cities and villages alike as an unstoppable force. 

 

She would be the ruler of this new world. A world of pure sex and debauchery - the paradise envisioned by Lilith. 

 

She made her way towards her chambers with those thoughts hovering above her head. 

 

'No wonder why Urag Surtur wants his slave back so much. Anyone would-'

 

Taking out her key she noticed something disturbing. The wooden doors were somewhat open. She felt her heart drop down inside her stomach at that. 

 

Jerking the doors ajar, she immediately ran towards her office. 

 

Arriving there, her fears were proven reality. The letters were nowhere to be seen.

 

'Fuck... someone knows.' She thought before changing her destination to the guards' barracks. There was no use in searching for the culprit, as whoever it was, they were already gone by that point. An enemy spy who could break inside her vault was capable of that much at least. 

 

Wheels started turning inside her mind as she thought of an emergency plan - a scapegoat, she decided without displaying a single bit of emotion. She was too disciplined and systematic for wasting time like that. 

 

And just like that, another party joined the brewing conflict. A powerful one at that.

180